Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,684 members, 7,831,125 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

I’ve Been Unable To Move On After Breaking Up With My Ex For Cheating On Me - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I’ve Been Unable To Move On After Breaking Up With My Ex For Cheating On Me (43248 Views)

Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) / See What I Did To My Ex For Cheating On Me. / Man Apologizes to His Lover With A Benz After Breaking Up With Her (Pix, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’ve Been Unable To Move On After Breaking Up With My Ex For Cheating On Me by nyiamfrank: 11:55am On Jan 18, 2021
You can't move on, dey thia dey wait!
Re: I’ve Been Unable To Move On After Breaking Up With My Ex For Cheating On Me by coming2america: 11:55am On Jan 18, 2021
ArticleBeast:
Stop comparing. By the way the things u miss about your ex are quite silly. You want doggy style, teach ur new babe. You want a type of bj, teach her. Find the special part of ur new babe and enjoy her. Your former babe is currently moaning under a 9 inch rod screaming Ebuka ewulemo o... Nwaiyo nwaiyor and u are thinking of going back

You dont know anything...its spiritual, not physical
Re: I’ve Been Unable To Move On After Breaking Up With My Ex For Cheating On Me by 1988: 11:56am On Jan 18, 2021
Dude, why do u wanna go back to a girl that's moved on? It's disrespectful to ur new girl, just put urself in her shoes. U never know what u have till it's gone, which is y u never make decisions when u emotional. Now it's too late.
Money2000:
Hello NLers... Sometimes ago, I was in dilemma to leave my loyal and faithful girlfriend...
Guess what? I finally caught her cheating. She was double dating for 3 months (dating myself and one other guy).

I have dated this babe for 4 years, until I caught her cheating. I was so angry that I ended the relationship.
I am in a new relationship anyway, but I can’t seem to find the friendship I had with my ex.

I sometimes feel I go extra miles to impress this new girl (not like she bills me, but I caught her one time receiving money gift from a guy, whom she claims that they are just friends, and that she would stop talking to him) although she appreciates every little thing I do. She has also been supportive.

My ex apologized and beg me to reconcile things with her, but I thought I love this new babe more than her... so I told her to move on. After like 2 months, she has finally moved on oh.

The problem now is that, I am beginning to miss my ex so much, the friendship we had, the mind blowing s*x and some other experience we had together, how we have helped each other grow in life financially (my ex was with me when I was broke and had nothing) P.S: my new gf is kind of boring in bed, her pre-intimacy game and s*x is nothing compared to my ex (I prefer my ex)...

These days, any small thing, I am dreaming of my ex, seeing her in my dream, which makes me very happy... but when I wake up to reality, I become sad because it’s just a dream.

I have taken this my new gf to family, and I’ve also met her family too...

Now, I am in a dilemma if to go beg my ex for reconciliation because I miss her so much... I think I have actually not moved on...

I need your advice pls
Re: I’ve Been Unable To Move On After Breaking Up With My Ex For Cheating On Me by luminouz(m): 11:57am On Jan 18, 2021
Nawa o...

No comment
Re: I’ve Been Unable To Move On After Breaking Up With My Ex For Cheating On Me by Bigwin2018: 11:58am On Jan 18, 2021
Your #Ex double dated and you broke up with her, do you want to tell me that you have been faithful to only her since you began your so called relationship 4 years ago? Forgive her and bring her back to your life and make sure you teach her to become the girl you want her to be. Peace...
Re: I’ve Been Unable To Move On After Breaking Up With My Ex For Cheating On Me by IbrahimSkiba(f): 11:59am On Jan 18, 2021
Money2000:
Hello NLers... Sometimes ago, I was in dilemma to leave my loyal and faithful girlfriend...
Guess what? I finally caught her cheating. She was double dating for 3 months (dating myself and one other guy).

I have dated this babe for 4 years, until I caught her cheating. I was so angry that I ended the relationship.
I am in a new relationship anyway, but I can’t seem to find the friendship I had with my ex.

I sometimes feel I go extra miles to impress this new girl (not like she bills me, but I caught her one time receiving money gift from a guy, whom she claims that they are just friends, and that she would stop talking to him) although she appreciates every little thing I do. She has also been supportive.

My ex apologized and beg me to reconcile things with her, but I thought I love this new babe more than her... so I told her to move on. After like 2 months, she has finally moved on oh.

The problem now is that, I am beginning to miss my ex so much, the friendship we had, the mind blowing s*x and some other experience we had together, how we have helped each other grow in life financially (my ex was with me when I was broke and had nothing) P.S: my new gf is kind of boring in bed, her pre-intimacy game and s*x is nothing compared to my ex (I prefer my ex)...

These days, any small thing, I am dreaming of my ex, seeing her in my dream, which makes me very happy... but when I wake up to reality, I become sad because it’s just a dream.

Now, I am in a dilemma if to go beg my ex for reconciliation because I miss her so much... I think I have actually not moved on...

I need your advice pls

WOW

Where can find the kind of love oooo

It's well,

Just patch things up with your ex and you'll be fine.

Wishing you both, well
Re: I’ve Been Unable To Move On After Breaking Up With My Ex For Cheating On Me by goldenejim79: 11:59am On Jan 18, 2021
Don't be a to immorality! Give ur life to Christ and be Free.
Re: I’ve Been Unable To Move On After Breaking Up With My Ex For Cheating On Me by Membis333: 11:59am On Jan 18, 2021
Where is the person photo na? Make I see if I fit mingle with her na
Re: I’ve Been Unable To Move On After Breaking Up With My Ex For Cheating On Me by ACE1010: 11:59am On Jan 18, 2021
You must be incredibly stupid to go back to your ex.
Never in your life give a cheat a second chance..
I did, and I discovered that I was the most stupid man ever cry cry cry cry
Be warned! I repeat be warned cry cry kiss cry

4 Likes

Re: I’ve Been Unable To Move On After Breaking Up With My Ex For Cheating On Me by daben1(m): 12:01pm On Jan 18, 2021
miniziter:
Did I see beg her?
imagine, beg someone that cheated on you... That guy is just a woman with a dick between his legs... Tufiakwa
Re: I’ve Been Unable To Move On After Breaking Up With My Ex For Cheating On Me by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jan 18, 2021
Money2000:

Those things actually keep a man

Same way those things actually keep her side chicks too.

When we talk about sex, an elder always know it's two-edged and so views it from two sides.
If your woman likes sex, you may not have problem doing it anytime you want, but now from another perspective, it means if you travel or some other reasons not to have sex with her, she starts looking for wrong ways to satisfy herself.
If your woman is skilled on bed, you enjoy it, but from another perspective just know all her 'Ex'es and other men would keep pestering her, all desperate to enjoy her skills too.

There's only a temporary advantage in having a nympho, over skilled or over experienced sex expert as your woman, from another perspective, the permanent disadvantages may over-weigh the temporary advantages.

Best way to be on the safe side, is a sexually average woman or a little below average. With this, although it doesn't totally erase the odds, but the odds are smaller.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ve Been Unable To Move On After Breaking Up With My Ex For Cheating On Me by amlos007(m): 12:02pm On Jan 18, 2021
Money2000:

I see a kid here..
I need your advice pls
Re: I’ve Been Unable To Move On After Breaking Up With My Ex For Cheating On Me by emmabest2000(m): 12:02pm On Jan 18, 2021
ArticleBeast:
Stop comparing. By the way the things u miss about your ex are quite silly. You want doggy style, teach ur new babe. You want a type of bj, teach her. Find the special part of ur new babe and enjoy her. Your former babe is currently moaning under a 9 inch rod screaming Ebuka ewulemo o... Nwaiyo nwaiyor and u are thinking of going back

You don't get the real issue here
Teaching the new girl is never a solution
It might shock you to know that her ex new boyfriend is also complaining about bored sex with the girl at present,
while her new girlfriend ex is missing how she used to rode her on bed
If you know
You know grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ve Been Unable To Move On After Breaking Up With My Ex For Cheating On Me by Neowanskywalker: 12:02pm On Jan 18, 2021
OP . .u are mad. Why would u go into relati0nship because of anger? N0w u want to break the inn0cent gal heart . .and una family d0n kn0w each other fa. .why are men like this o

2 Likes

Re: I’ve Been Unable To Move On After Breaking Up With My Ex For Cheating On Me by Perfecttouchade: 12:03pm On Jan 18, 2021
Move on, there is nothing as special as having a faithful woman to her man..sex is not everything..your happiness and health safety should be Paramount, but if u prefer sex from ur ex then go back to her but nobody go help u carry STD cross ..Pele my Dear
Re: I’ve Been Unable To Move On After Breaking Up With My Ex For Cheating On Me by stupidmod2: 12:05pm On Jan 18, 2021
maybe ur ex gives u better Mouth Action and anal or u just into bad girls
Re: I’ve Been Unable To Move On After Breaking Up With My Ex For Cheating On Me by daben1(m): 12:05pm On Jan 18, 2021
PataAlhajaKeji:

You sound like a cheat.

I pity your partner.
she sure is, I can bet anything
Re: I’ve Been Unable To Move On After Breaking Up With My Ex For Cheating On Me by praz001(m): 12:05pm On Jan 18, 2021
Money2000:

I need your advice pls

The first one gat gr8 bed skills abi...? The new one after testing her she isnt as good as the former in bed.

You are seeking advice whether or not to go back kwwwaa?
You aint different from you ex.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’ve Been Unable To Move On After Breaking Up With My Ex For Cheating On Me by omosuper(m): 12:06pm On Jan 18, 2021
Money2000:

I need your advice pls
The difference between your ex and the current chick is just like the difference between PDP and APC in Nigerian politics.
Re: I’ve Been Unable To Move On After Breaking Up With My Ex For Cheating On Me by showafrica(m): 12:06pm On Jan 18, 2021
ArticleBeast:

Lol, you want make my man collapse finally. He will finally dream where the babe is receiving the 9" mamba. I feel his pain sha but there is no future in the past. He got to move on, if the current babe no worth am make him go find a bigger nyashh.. Simple. No matter what, dont beg a cheating woman.
Re: I’ve Been Unable To Move On After Breaking Up With My Ex For Cheating On Me by briggson07(m): 12:07pm On Jan 18, 2021
Humans would always make mistakes...
Being a man is one thing and our fidelity is another.

I don't advice breakup if such happens jusy sit back and relax ur mind chill
Re: I’ve Been Unable To Move On After Breaking Up With My Ex For Cheating On Me by Martinelli35: 12:07pm On Jan 18, 2021
I know what this guy is experiencing, my own was seven years, I have tried moving on. It’s the hardest thing ever. I can’t seem to get the things she offered fro other women. Am always dreaming of her, and still find myself calling someone else by her name at every giving time. Na serious problem and I can’t go back, because she cheated twice. She was special, but I can’t go back. I want and need to move. But na problem. This guy is passing through the same thing, every other girl will just pale in significance with the ex.

3 Likes

Re: I’ve Been Unable To Move On After Breaking Up With My Ex For Cheating On Me by Veezy4u(m): 12:08pm On Jan 18, 2021
Be a man and take charge!
Sha Send money to my account let me see what I can docheesy
Re: I’ve Been Unable To Move On After Breaking Up With My Ex For Cheating On Me by ArticleBeast: 12:08pm On Jan 18, 2021
coming2america:

You dont know anything...its spiritual, not physical
Pls enlighten me o
Re: I’ve Been Unable To Move On After Breaking Up With My Ex For Cheating On Me by semiman(m): 12:09pm On Jan 18, 2021
relationship is more than sex please be wise.
Re: I’ve Been Unable To Move On After Breaking Up With My Ex For Cheating On Me by shopwiser: 12:10pm On Jan 18, 2021
Money2000:

I need your advice pls
we have both in common but now my only focus and priority is making money... I can't date again.. if u like me, we sex and go our separate ways... I can't handle the stress that comes from relationship... Since i focused on getting money.. my life have never been better.. money is the lady i have been finding since grin think big bro.. there are fine ladies all over the world.. why put ur mind on one.. especially a Nigerian girl... they are never grateful no matter what...

2 Likes

Re: I’ve Been Unable To Move On After Breaking Up With My Ex For Cheating On Me by desmond827(m): 12:10pm On Jan 18, 2021
hello bro ....hello bro ..... hello ....bro
please move on with the new girl.....it has a reason
dont think about your ex .............
Re: I’ve Been Unable To Move On After Breaking Up With My Ex For Cheating On Me by Mummymahdi(f): 12:11pm On Jan 18, 2021
Oga go back and talk to ur former girl, stay with whom u feel more happy around , the 1 that understand and support u when u were nothing, This one too can cheat and U too are not saint.my take
Re: I’ve Been Unable To Move On After Breaking Up With My Ex For Cheating On Me by tomdon(m): 12:13pm On Jan 18, 2021
You left her cos she was double dating even though she is preferable
That sounds stupid
Re: I’ve Been Unable To Move On After Breaking Up With My Ex For Cheating On Me by Toks2008(m): 12:14pm On Jan 18, 2021
Money2000:

I need your advice pls

You don't need an advise but you are strongly in need of either strong deliverance or a brain resetting slap.

Not because she cheated but because you remember her for the wrong reasons... Great sex like seriously!... The same great sex she was having with another guy concurrently..

Just look for some bad reasons you should forget her and meticulously focus on the new lady... Time is a strong determinant cos you will Surely forget her in a short while.

But if you know you are ready to be with her despite all just go back to her and stop wasting the time of the new lady...
Re: I’ve Been Unable To Move On After Breaking Up With My Ex For Cheating On Me by odogwunaija(m): 12:16pm On Jan 18, 2021
ArticleBeast:

Of all the names on the world na Ebuka u see call. No make person vex for u oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Leave A NL Voicenote For Your NL Valentine, Potential Valentine, or Friends / "A True Man Will Never Marry A Woman Who Sex Like A Porn Star, Tattooed, Smokes" / [part 3] RED-PILL MEMES For Redpillers' Entertainment!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.