Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,409 members, 7,819,464 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

I’ve Been Unable To Move On After Breaking Up With My Ex For Cheating On Me - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I’ve Been Unable To Move On After Breaking Up With My Ex For Cheating On Me (43215 Views)

Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) / See What I Did To My Ex For Cheating On Me. / Man Apologizes to His Lover With A Benz After Breaking Up With Her (Pix, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’ve Been Unable To Move On After Breaking Up With My Ex For Cheating On Me by Toks2008(m): 12:16pm On Jan 18, 2021
Martinelli35:
I know what this guy is experiencing, my own was seven years, I have tried moving on. It’s the hardest thing ever. I can’t seem to get the things she offered fro other women. Am always dreaming of her, and still find myself calling someone else by her name at every giving time. Na serious problem and I can’t go back, because she cheated twice. She was special, but I can’t go back. I want and need to move. But na problem. This guy is passing through the same thing, every other girl will just pale in significance with the ex.

Nah ogbanje una date...
Re: I’ve Been Unable To Move On After Breaking Up With My Ex For Cheating On Me by wellmax(m): 12:17pm On Jan 18, 2021
I just pity this generation. All you know is relationships and sex.
Re: I’ve Been Unable To Move On After Breaking Up With My Ex For Cheating On Me by Mark9854(m): 12:18pm On Jan 18, 2021
Money2000:
Hello NLers... Sometimes ago, I was in dilemma to leave my loyal and faithful girlfriend...
Guess what? I finally caught her cheating. She was double dating for 3 months (dating myself and one other guy).

I have dated this babe for 4 years, until I caught her cheating. I was so angry that I ended the relationship.
I am in a new relationship anyway, but I can’t seem to find the friendship I had with my ex.

I sometimes feel I go extra miles to impress this new girl (not like she bills me, but I caught her one time receiving money gift from a guy, whom she claims that they are just friends, and that she would stop talking to him) although she appreciates every little thing I do. She has also been supportive.

My ex apologized and beg me to reconcile things with her, but I thought I love this new babe more than her... so I told her to move on. After like 2 months, she has finally moved on oh.

The problem now is that, I am beginning to miss my ex so much, the friendship we had, the mind blowing s*x and some other experience we had together, how we have helped each other grow in life financially (my ex was with me when I was broke and had nothing) P.S: my new gf is kind of boring in bed, her pre-intimacy game and s*x is nothing compared to my ex (I prefer my ex)...

These days, any small thing, I am dreaming of my ex, seeing her in my dream, which makes me very happy... but when I wake up to reality, I become sad because it’s just a dream.

I have taken this my new gf to family, and I’ve also met her family too...

Now, I am in a dilemma if to go beg my ex for reconciliation because I miss her so much... I think I have actually not moved on...

I need your advice pls
move on Simp, you can do it.

1 Like

Re: I’ve Been Unable To Move On After Breaking Up With My Ex For Cheating On Me by LadySarah: 12:19pm On Jan 18, 2021
If she apologizes and sound contrite, forgive your ex.Truth is nobody is perfect. Those blaming you for the sex will turn around to blame you when you notice the new girl barely turns you on after marriage . You used her as a rebound and it's affecting you . The worst is you rushing things immediately without questioning your emotional strength.

for now give yourself space from both of them and think deeply.

4 Likes

Re: I’ve Been Unable To Move On After Breaking Up With My Ex For Cheating On Me by jaxxy(m): 12:19pm On Jan 18, 2021
Money2000:
Hello NLers... Sometimes ago, I was in dilemma to leave my loyal and faithful girlfriend...
Guess what? I finally caught her cheating. She was double dating for 3 months (dating myself and one other guy).

I have dated this babe for 4 years, until I caught her cheating. I was so angry that I ended the relationship.
I am in a new relationship anyway, but I can’t seem to find the friendship I had with my ex.

I sometimes feel I go extra miles to impress this new girl (not like she bills me, but I caught her one time receiving money gift from a guy, whom she claims that they are just friends, and that she would stop talking to him) although she appreciates every little thing I do. She has also been supportive.

My ex apologized and beg me to reconcile things with her, but I thought I love this new babe more than her... so I told her to move on. After like 2 months, she has finally moved on oh.

The problem now is that, I am beginning to miss my ex so much, the friendship we had, the mind blowing s*x and some other experience we had together, how we have helped each other grow in life financially (my ex was with me when I was broke and had nothing) P.S: my new gf is kind of boring in bed, her pre-intimacy game and s*x is nothing compared to my ex (I prefer my ex)...

These days, any small thing, I am dreaming of my ex, seeing her in my dream, which makes me very happy... but when I wake up to reality, I become sad because it’s just a dream.

Now, I am in a dilemma if to go beg my ex for reconciliation because I miss her so much... I think I have actually not moved on...

I need your advice pls

U better go and have a talk with ur ex maybe she’s feeling same thing ure feeling and maybe u guys can work things out. Nobody is perfect and we sometimes make mistakes that’s why I say someone cheated mistakenly is quite different from a serial cheat.

3 Likes

Re: I’ve Been Unable To Move On After Breaking Up With My Ex For Cheating On Me by musmie5: 12:22pm On Jan 18, 2021
You told her to move on when yourself had not really moved on
Re: I’ve Been Unable To Move On After Breaking Up With My Ex For Cheating On Me by miniziter(m): 12:22pm On Jan 18, 2021
daben1:
imagine, beg someone that cheated on you... That guy is just a woman with a dick between his legs... Tufiakwa
No be him fault. That girl get Hot for toto.

1 Like

Re: I’ve Been Unable To Move On After Breaking Up With My Ex For Cheating On Me by JooEeL(m): 12:23pm On Jan 18, 2021
Kuns84:
Both your ex and this new babe are cut from the same cloth. Leeches. Ex was outrightly doubledating, while this one doesn't "bill" you because she's been financed by someone else (whom you think is just a friend) grin

In case you haven't gave it much thought, your ex was having the same mind-blowing sex with the other guy as she was with you; you were going down on her slurping the juices from that other guy's prick and yet you are here wailing because of some filthy sex with your ex.

Nigerian guys are some of the most desperate and weakest dudes I've ever seen in my life!
Nonsense angry

Don't mind him. Even if he returns to the same girl, I give him just 2 weeks. The hurt of just thinking of someone else smashing his girl will drive him violently nuts and he will break off again.

2 Likes

Re: I’ve Been Unable To Move On After Breaking Up With My Ex For Cheating On Me by clockwisereport: 12:23pm On Jan 18, 2021
Ur problem lies in the 3rd paragraph.

1 Like

Re: I’ve Been Unable To Move On After Breaking Up With My Ex For Cheating On Me by Boxer007(m): 12:25pm On Jan 18, 2021
Lamanii22:

Great advice... Teach her to do the things you love

u are ugly. so please live men alone we dont want u, i dont want u, no mans want u so please go away please. You not fine I beg. Go back home sir! angry
Re: I’ve Been Unable To Move On After Breaking Up With My Ex For Cheating On Me by heniford2: 12:26pm On Jan 18, 2021
Money2000:

I need your advice pls
sorry for yourself you still dey carry woman matter for head
Re: I’ve Been Unable To Move On After Breaking Up With My Ex For Cheating On Me by euniselfyahoo: 12:27pm On Jan 18, 2021
Teach her how to go about on bed. Besides, you are not purpose to have anything concerning bed until you are married.
Re: I’ve Been Unable To Move On After Breaking Up With My Ex For Cheating On Me by ephime: 12:28pm On Jan 18, 2021
I can see all u see in your women is sex which is not a criterial of being with someone.

1 Like

Re: I’ve Been Unable To Move On After Breaking Up With My Ex For Cheating On Me by slickycee: 12:29pm On Jan 18, 2021
She's your Ex for a reason never forget that .

From your story it's clear you didn't take a break after your break up..

Honestly you aren't supposed to be dating anyone because right now you still have plenty unresolved truama you need to deal it , or else this your new babe would severely suffer for it..
Remember, if you don't heal from what hurt you, you'll bleed or those who didn't hurt you..

From your story, the relationship you had with your ex seems to be more of a co dependency type.

Like you needed her to escape from your brokenness
Like you needed her to have good sexual satisfaction
Like you needed her to have a healthy friendship.

Now that you're no longer with your ex, you're feeling like everything you do without her is not ok.

Even if this your babe (which you don't actually love, you only saw her as a coping device, to make you forget bout your ex, which isn't working ) , like I was saying even if these your babe gives you the best sex , it would still feel like trash, even if na olosho give you sex , it would still feel like trash, because your brain is longing for sex from a particular person.

My advice is, don't go back to your ex unless you want to get into depression..

Share this stuff you put on nairaland to a good and wise friend, I would have said tell your babe (but it's like you guys are just managing each other)

Most importantly forget about everybody else and focus on yourself.

Heal
Deal with those uncomfortable emotions .

Don't bury them inside , it could eat you up .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ve Been Unable To Move On After Breaking Up With My Ex For Cheating On Me by Splitmind: 12:29pm On Jan 18, 2021
You need to find another babe
Re: I’ve Been Unable To Move On After Breaking Up With My Ex For Cheating On Me by doris4u(f): 12:31pm On Jan 18, 2021
Kuns84:
Both your ex and this new babe are cut from the same cloth. Leeches. Ex was outrightly doubledating, while this one doesn't "bill" you because she's been financed by someone else (whom you think is just a friend) grin

In case you haven't gave it much thought, your ex was having the same mind-blowing sex with the other guy as she was with you; you were going down on her slurping the juices from that other guy's prick and yet you are here wailing because of some filthy sex with your ex.

Nigerian guys are some of the most desperate and weakest dudes I've ever seen in my life!
Nonsense angry
Wow coming from a guy
Re: I’ve Been Unable To Move On After Breaking Up With My Ex For Cheating On Me by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jan 18, 2021
tbanty1:
en
You just need to move on with you GF, make your present GF to be everything you want (I mean the s*x style you missed xo Much)
Re: I’ve Been Unable To Move On After Breaking Up With My Ex For Cheating On Me by simplesearch: 12:32pm On Jan 18, 2021
You should be more concern about where your never dying soul will spend it's eternity than a sin partner that will turn her back on you at the point of death. If you die in this current state you end up in hell for ordinary fornication. You can't find true love in lust, I don't know how breaking God's law make a man/lady feel woke. What you need is repentance not a relationship or relationship advice!

1 Like

Re: I’ve Been Unable To Move On After Breaking Up With My Ex For Cheating On Me by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jan 18, 2021
simps need no advise to keep simping. Go back to her and kontinu.

1 Like

Re: I’ve Been Unable To Move On After Breaking Up With My Ex For Cheating On Me by Brushstrokes20: 12:40pm On Jan 18, 2021
I've been there done that...

Go back to the bitch at your peril!
Re: I’ve Been Unable To Move On After Breaking Up With My Ex For Cheating On Me by samdaisi: 12:42pm On Jan 18, 2021
Your ex girl friend is possess,you never met a man of God to pray over it that's why you are confused
Re: I’ve Been Unable To Move On After Breaking Up With My Ex For Cheating On Me by mudiana(m): 12:47pm On Jan 18, 2021
Money2000:

I need your advice pls
men we too dey rush to get over an ex. I can't advice u sha. na rush I rush too.
Re: I’ve Been Unable To Move On After Breaking Up With My Ex For Cheating On Me by Odogwu46: 12:51pm On Jan 18, 2021
I had similar experience, and my finding is most good girls and wife material kind of girls don't really know how to sex reason is because of not doing it regularly.

If you are looking for sex guru u might not find it a decent girl, many girls who have enough stamina for sex is as a result of regular sex exercise.

But I will rather pick a girl who is not too good in bed that will not cheat to a girl who knows all the sex skills and expose to cheating I mean constant cheating.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’ve Been Unable To Move On After Breaking Up With My Ex For Cheating On Me by ubola: 12:51pm On Jan 18, 2021
op, 4years relationship is not child's play. you are used to her and vice versa. Rushing into another woman's arm during break up was totally wrong at first. I would advise you as a married man that you marry your friend and not someone you rushed into cuz of heartbreak stuff. She must have cheated on you during dating but marriage is a different ball game. Sit her down and talk to her, at this point she will tell you the truth and why she did that, caution her and move to the next level. If you are always happy around her please go for her and put behind the mistakes. When I met my wife, she was dating a Senator and I knew about it on our first date,I placed my cards on the table and asked her to choose between myself and the man. She retraced her steps and started building our relationship till we got married. At the time my close friends were not in support, believing that she's seen a higher and better life than me who came from the streets, that she'll misbehave after marriage. One week to our marriage she suggested that we should go and invite the Senator officially for our marriage, and I objected. After consultations and several thought I decided to go with her to invite the big man and his wife. The man gave us 200k and 7 cartons of assorted wine while the wife supported with 20k and a bag of rice. For close to a decade today, I've never had anything to regret about marrying her, rather it's been from one success story to another. you would not have thrown her out just like that. The devil is so tricky and may manipulate you into a lifetime regret. Lastly, in this game follow whoever gives you happiness and satisfaction. Its not a game of revenge, 4years no be beans. I rest my case.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’ve Been Unable To Move On After Breaking Up With My Ex For Cheating On Me by ubola: 12:58pm On Jan 18, 2021
MisterKennedy:
Good afternoon nairalanders...

I just got posted to serve in Delta State and my friend told me that I have a very high likelihood of finding a great paying job in the course of my service in Delta... How true is this? Is Delta really great for finding a well paying job? Please help me friends.
We are talking about a lady that will give you happiness and you are talking about jobs. There are no jobs better create one as a graduate

2 Likes

Re: I’ve Been Unable To Move On After Breaking Up With My Ex For Cheating On Me by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jan 18, 2021
ubola:
op, 4years relationship is not child's play. you are used to her and vice versa. Rushing into another woman's arm during break up was totally wrong at first. I would advise you as a married man that you marry your friend and not someone you rushed into cuz of heartbreak stuff. She must have cheated on you during dating but marriage is a different ball game. Sit her down and talk to her, at this point she will tell you the truth and why she did that, caution her and move to the next level. If you are always happy around her please go for her and put behind the mistakes. When I met my wife, she was dating a Senator and I knew about it on our first date,I placed my cards on the table and asked her to choose between myself and the man. She retraced her steps and started building our relationship till we got married. At the time my close friends were not in support, believing that she's seen a higher and better life than me who came from the streets, that she'll misbehave after marriage. One week to our marriage she suggested that we should go and invite the Senator officially for our marriage, and I objected. After consultations and several thought I decided to go with her to invite the big man and his wife. The man gave us 200k and 7 cartons of assorted wine while the wife supported with 20k and a bag of rice. For close to a decade today, I've never had anything to regret about marrying her, rather it's been from one success story to another. you would not have thrown her out just like that. The devil is so tricky and may manipulate you into a lifetime regret. Lastly, in this game follow whoever gives you happiness and satisfaction. Its not a game of revenge, 4years no be beans. I rest my case.

She chose you, she was intentional about what she wanted and she retraced her steps. May your marriage be full of bliss.

1 Like

Re: I’ve Been Unable To Move On After Breaking Up With My Ex For Cheating On Me by UncleKoboko: 12:59pm On Jan 18, 2021
Money2000:

I need your advice pls
Some people are MISERABLY stupîd but don't have anyone to tell them...
I pity your future...
Re: I’ve Been Unable To Move On After Breaking Up With My Ex For Cheating On Me by Degrezhaa: 1:00pm On Jan 18, 2021
Op is suffering from the effects of sunk cost fallacy. Finding hard to move on after investing so much on the relationship he had with his ex.

Op just move on because sometimes going back to the trash will result to you finding more dirty trash and shits BE WISE.

It's not worth it.
Re: I’ve Been Unable To Move On After Breaking Up With My Ex For Cheating On Me by Geesaintagape: 1:00pm On Jan 18, 2021
Money2000:

I need your advice pls
U are just mad this man. How can u date a girl for 4yrs without marriage n expect her not to cheat. All u just did is found excuses to disappointing her.
Idiot

1 Like

Re: I’ve Been Unable To Move On After Breaking Up With My Ex For Cheating On Me by Nnemuka(f): 1:00pm On Jan 18, 2021
ArticleBeast:
Stop comparing. By the way the things u miss about your ex are quite silly. You want doggy style, teach ur new babe. You want a type of bj, teach her. Find the special part of ur new babe and enjoy her. Your former babe is currently moaning under a 9 inch rod screaming Ebuka ewulemo o... Nwaiyo nwaiyor and u are thinking of going back

grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Lol

1 Like

Re: I’ve Been Unable To Move On After Breaking Up With My Ex For Cheating On Me by Degrezhaa: 1:02pm On Jan 18, 2021
ubola:

SMH.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Boyfriend Shaves Her Eyebrows Over Compliments From Guys At The Club / Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? / 7 Things Men Do If They Are Seriously Into You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.