Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,200 members, 7,815,187 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Don't Have Sex With People You Meet Online. Pictures - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Have Sex With People You Meet Online. Pictures (118650 Views)

Ghanaian Travels To Nigeria To Meet Online Lover, Discovers He’s 13 Years Old / Why You Should Never Underrate Someone You Meet For The First Time / How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Have Sex With People You Meet Online. Pictures by olufadeke86267: 7:40pm On Jan 19, 2021
:I like her courage though. Many will keep it away from the public. But this lady chose to make herself a living example to others. Yeah right�,as if "they" will learn from it.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Have Sex With People You Meet Online. Pictures by Auxigen(m): 7:41pm On Jan 19, 2021
Godoverevery:
Next time you protect yourself.......is hard to trust ladies like this..

I don't blame the guy who knows how he met the pussy.

Who sleeps with a guy met online without knowing much about him

The online thing is not even the issue.. Doing it raw.. Without protection? With all the STIs flying about? People really lose all sense of caution when it comes to this thing called. Sex

4 Likes

Re: Don't Have Sex With People You Meet Online. Pictures by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jan 19, 2021
Some girls are just plain stupid. You met a stranger online and slept with him raw for that matter.. without even knowing where he stays.. rubbish!

Some girls will still do this foolish act. It's the poor little boy I pity.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Have Sex With People You Meet Online. Pictures by Ottyn01(m): 8:28pm On Jan 19, 2021
grin
Re: Don't Have Sex With People You Meet Online. Pictures by Ojemedad: 8:37pm On Jan 19, 2021
Brandonx:
There's nothing wrong having sex with people you people you meet online it's even sweet.
No strings attached just for sex and that's it.
I can't forget in a hurry the mind blowing sex I had with a girl I met on Tinder she came over to my place, we talked about a lot of things she seems intelligent, we got drunk and had mind blowing sex, it was then I knew drinking and having sex is second to none.

Try smoking we3d and having sex...bro you go thank me tire

4 Likes

Re: Don't Have Sex With People You Meet Online. Pictures by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jan 19, 2021
Nairalandwizerd:
Whor.e

Who are u to judge??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don't Have Sex With People You Meet Online. Pictures by Nairalandwizerd(m): 9:09pm On Jan 19, 2021
ArrewaDrugGang:

Who are u to judge??
who is this simp?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Have Sex With People You Meet Online. Pictures by DaveChapelle: 9:18pm On Jan 19, 2021
Nairalandwizerd:
Whor.e
the man right

1 Like

Re: Don't Have Sex With People You Meet Online. Pictures by LOVEGINO(m): 9:19pm On Jan 19, 2021
jawalis:
I like her courage though. Many will keep it away from the public. But this lady chose to make herself a living example to others.
which stupid courage? Body don catch fire grin

1 Like

Re: Don't Have Sex With People You Meet Online. Pictures by Nairalandwizerd(m): 9:29pm On Jan 19, 2021
DaveChapelle:
the man right
the woman who had sex with a stranger.
Re: Don't Have Sex With People You Meet Online. Pictures by cyndylove64(f): 9:29pm On Jan 19, 2021
Iceyjayz:
She's obviously a whóre
how do you know she's a LovePeddler? Where u there when it happened,are u related to her?what evidence do u have to prove she is a LovePeddler!

Some of you will just come online and type rubbish and think is okay to insult people cause is a faceless forum so u are free to insult and say whatever u like.

If u Don't know the full story.just waka pass.

3 Likes

Re: Don't Have Sex With People You Meet Online. Pictures by cyndylove64(f): 9:32pm On Jan 19, 2021
Nairalandwizerd:
Whor.e
in your mind you typed sense abi?
She is proud of her child ,she didn't beg u for money to train the child and also you don't even know her yet u call her a LovePeddler? U that you are not a LovePeddler,did it add money in your account or are u better than her?
Before u insult someone try to put yourself in the person situation.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Have Sex With People You Meet Online. Pictures by WoundedLamb: 9:33pm On Jan 19, 2021
Godoverevery:
Next time you protect yourself.......is hard to trust ladies like this..

I don't blame the guy who knows how he met the pussy.

Who sleeps with a guy met online without knowing much about him

Yes, of course, it's never the guy's fault. She's the only whor.e here. She had se.x with a man. Men are designed to have se.x so there's no point calling them out.

That shouldn't be hard to judge. Not like there's ever been any other way such things are judged in Nigeria asides calling the lady a whor.e and patting the man on the back.

3 Likes

Re: Don't Have Sex With People You Meet Online. Pictures by Nairalandwizerd(m): 9:42pm On Jan 19, 2021
cyndylove64:
in your mind you typed sense abi?
She is proud of her child ,she didn't beg u for money to train the child and also you don't even know her yet u call her a LovePeddler? U that you are not a LovePeddler,did it add money in your account or are u better than her?
Before u insult someone try to put yourself in the person situation.
who is this uncontrollable sex worker? When men are are talking, a whor.e should shut up.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Have Sex With People You Meet Online. Pictures by espn(m): 9:44pm On Jan 19, 2021
Madam is not even sure of the username...na wa oo...
Re: Don't Have Sex With People You Meet Online. Pictures by cyndylove64(f): 9:47pm On Jan 19, 2021
Nairalandwizerd:
who is this uncontrollable sex worker? When men are are talking, a whor.e should shut up.
lol
You really are a kid?
Men..... So if men were asked to step out,u think you are one?
U really don't know what being a man is all about.and my dear. whether am a sex worker or not.i won't reply that.
Try harder when insulting me

10 Likes

Re: Don't Have Sex With People You Meet Online. Pictures by kelechi50: 9:49pm On Jan 19, 2021
CalliDora1:
Some girls are just plain stupid. You met a stranger online and slept with him raw for that matter.. without even knowing where he stays.. rubbish!

Some girls will still do this foolish act. It's the poor little boy I pity.
Thank God she gave birth to a child and not the other way round, assuming it's HIV she will not be able to share the story online but will be sharing the virus to everyone that comes across her lane as a payback grin

4 Likes

Re: Don't Have Sex With People You Meet Online. Pictures by Nairalandwizerd(m): 9:50pm On Jan 19, 2021
cyndylove64:
lol
You really are a kid?
Men..... So if men were asked to step out,u think you are one?
U really don't know what being a man is all about.and my dear. whether am a sex worker or not.i won't reply that.
Try harder when insulting me
birds of same feathers.... That thing between your legs stinks.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Have Sex With People You Meet Online. Pictures by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jan 19, 2021
jawalis:
I like her courage though. Many will keep it away from the public. But this lady chose to make herself a living example to others.
her life is a circus
Re: Don't Have Sex With People You Meet Online. Pictures by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jan 19, 2021
kelechi50:
Thank God she gave birth to a child and not the other way round, assuming it's HIV she will not be able to share the story online but will be sharing the virus to everyone that comes across her lane as a payback grin

Are you sure she doesn't even have it already?
Re: Don't Have Sex With People You Meet Online. Pictures by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jan 19, 2021
We have a proud olosho here.
Re: Don't Have Sex With People You Meet Online. Pictures by moneyissweet(m): 10:10pm On Jan 19, 2021
Achawo kobo kobo
Re: Don't Have Sex With People You Meet Online. Pictures by briggson07(m): 10:10pm On Jan 19, 2021
Today I just deleted some contacts on my sister's phone cus dey seem suspicious
Re: Don't Have Sex With People You Meet Online. Pictures by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 10:12pm On Jan 19, 2021
Like your useless mom
Better go and do dna because I’m sure you’re not your so called fathers son
Nairalandwizerd:
Whor.e

4 Likes

Re: Don't Have Sex With People You Meet Online. Pictures by moneyissweet(m): 10:13pm On Jan 19, 2021
Bigsarah even you?

Hihihihi

BigSarah:
Where else would you meet people if not online
Re: Don't Have Sex With People You Meet Online. Pictures by koolib(m): 10:14pm On Jan 19, 2021
The innocent boy was clad in Amotekun regalia

2 Likes

Re: Don't Have Sex With People You Meet Online. Pictures by Nairalandwizerd(m): 10:14pm On Jan 19, 2021
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
Like your useless mom
another whor.e is angry for calling a spade a spade. Asewo no dey Shame. Common am here...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don't Have Sex With People You Meet Online. Pictures by ameh99: 10:17pm On Jan 19, 2021
Mtchwwww....advice from an olosho after her olosho act has gone wrong grin grin grin

If not for an olosho what manner of woman in her right mind have sex with a strang man they just met...

Please brother you below tell me... undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Don't Have Sex With People You Meet Online. Pictures by Dagger111(m): 10:20pm On Jan 19, 2021
BigSarah:
Where else would you meet people if not online

Be careful make dey no f3ck ur pu33y finish. E don show say nah online u dey do. Ur labia will fade away soon.
Re: Don't Have Sex With People You Meet Online. Pictures by Yusman316(m): 10:20pm On Jan 19, 2021
So she met someone for the first and had unprotected sex with the person. Some people sha get mind. What if the person was HIV positive
Re: Don't Have Sex With People You Meet Online. Pictures by ameh99: 10:20pm On Jan 19, 2021
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
Like your useless mom

Why are you so pained na....Abi you too..

2 Likes

Re: Don't Have Sex With People You Meet Online. Pictures by bepositive11: 10:20pm On Jan 19, 2021
nrexzy:
Another..... In the making

That's a very powerful quote.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Reply To: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! / Where To Kiss And What It Means And Where To Kiss Your Love / A Girl Visited Me And I Saw This In Her Bag. Am I Safe?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.