Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Don't Have Sex With People You Meet Online. Pictures - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Have Sex With People You Meet Online. Pictures (118646 Views)

Ghanaian Travels To Nigeria To Meet Online Lover, Discovers He’s 13 Years Old / Why You Should Never Underrate Someone You Meet For The First Time / How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Have Sex With People You Meet Online. Pictures by dollytino4real(f): 3:35pm On Jan 20, 2021
I wanted belle, belle u get carry ur cross
Re: Don't Have Sex With People You Meet Online. Pictures by hardon1(m): 3:36pm On Jan 20, 2021
Iceyjayz:
She's obviously a whóre

Exactly, and a dumb one too. How can a mature lady get pregnant for a stranger in this day and age of diverse contraceptive
Re: Don't Have Sex With People You Meet Online. Pictures by Wittyglam(f): 6:59pm On Jan 20, 2021
Oh my
dollytino4real:
I wanted belle, belle u get carry ur cross
Re: Don't Have Sex With People You Meet Online. Pictures by bluefilm: 7:18pm On Jan 20, 2021
Iceyjayz:
She's obviously a whóre

Nah.

She's too pretty to be a whóre.

She's just a whó.
Re: Don't Have Sex With People You Meet Online. Pictures by Altrarecords(m): 7:30pm On Jan 20, 2021
Godoverevery:
Next time you protect yourself.......is hard to trust ladies like this..

I don't blame the guy who knows how he met the pussy.

Who sleeps with a guy met online without knowing much about him

Raw for that matter. Not even scared of diseases and still didn't bother taking birth control pills.

The guy must be very rich and she wanted his baby so bad to have done something so stupid. Am sure she didn't see this coming
Re: Don't Have Sex With People You Meet Online. Pictures by Ezzywaymadu(m): 8:47pm On Jan 20, 2021
What is your first intention the first time if is to have marriage U supposed have known the family's of the Guy in the caption.
Or wait I don de come
Re: Don't Have Sex With People You Meet Online. Pictures by Wittyglam(f): 4:58am On Jan 21, 2021
We don't know the full story sha.
Ezzywaymadu:
What is your first intention the first time if is to have marriage U supposed have known the family's of the Guy in the caption.
Or wait I don de come
Re: Don't Have Sex With People You Meet Online. Pictures by Hassanmaye(m): 7:34pm On Jan 21, 2021
Godoverevery:

Lol only mad Nigerian girls,
Re: Don't Have Sex With People You Meet Online. Pictures by Hassanmaye(m): 7:35pm On Jan 21, 2021
Godoverevery:

And you can still ask her hand in marriage she will tell the world you are embarrassing her.lol that gender
Re: Don't Have Sex With People You Meet Online. Pictures by Hassanmaye(m): 7:35pm On Jan 21, 2021
Donspicey:
Nairaland Girls are exceptional......

The guys no dey cum..........

The girls no dey cum............

D girl wan use her badluck spoil our online hoe low shows bizness........
Hahhahaah bad boys gang cheesy grin
Re: Don't Have Sex With People You Meet Online. Pictures by Hassanmaye(m): 7:39pm On Jan 21, 2021
CalliDora1:
Some girls are just plain stupid. You met a stranger online and slept with him raw for that matter.. without even knowing where he stays.. rubbish!

Some girls will still do this foolish act. It's the poor little boy I pity.
m
How can this child not grow and become cultist or problem to the society?
Re: Don't Have Sex With People You Meet Online. Pictures by Hassanmaye(m): 7:40pm On Jan 21, 2021
espn:
Madam is not even sure of the username...na wa oo...
hahahhahhahaha lol my brother and she will still marry the nice guys
Re: Don't Have Sex With People You Meet Online. Pictures by Hassanmaye(m): 8:05pm On Jan 21, 2021
AuroraB:
PREACH! Tying a man down with pregnancy only works on some Yoruba men shocked shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
When these ladies gets their due recompense (being letdown), they start forming victim...radarada oshi sad
Are you really a lady
Re: Don't Have Sex With People You Meet Online. Pictures by Hassanmaye(m): 8:07pm On Jan 21, 2021
Lordbukas:
Honestly I have come to conclude that most beautiful ladies 'slay queens' don't have brains. It's like beauty competes with their brain. How can a human being have sex with a stranger raw? What if he is HIV positive? Cells that should have increased your brain size packed themselves at your booty such that they only think with their ass and pussy.
Lol problematic gender
Re: Don't Have Sex With People You Meet Online. Pictures by Hassanmaye(m): 8:10pm On Jan 21, 2021
OriOko88:
Lol. Shes damn right oo. Same thing happnd to my sister. She met one random guy on Facebook and boom, she went visiting naso d guy knack am pregnancy. Even though he took responsibility but niqqa is damn broke. His brokenness is outta this world. To afford tfare come attend his own kid naming from ibadan to ilorin was a problem for him. D kid now is two yrs old and she has not set her eyes on her faTher Same as her useless father. My mom has told h on phone that he has no daughter anywhere cos he hasn't taken any financial responsibility on d kid. Such a very useless niqqa
Hahahhahhahaha
Re: Don't Have Sex With People You Meet Online. Pictures by Hassanmaye(m): 8:13pm On Jan 21, 2021
jawalis:

Wow. That’s a very good trait. The ones we have here will rather play the victim card and shout rape
lol
Re: Don't Have Sex With People You Meet Online. Pictures by Hassanmaye(m): 8:15pm On Jan 21, 2021
MrNipplesLover:
This talk no follow.

It should have been "don't have RAW sex with people you meet online."

U enjoyed the dick raw, so, don't condemn sex with online people.

60% of my body count is from online Parole, and no bad record, no regret, no bad luck.

Well, you're talking to ur fellow free pussy ladies sha.

Enjoy.
lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don't Have Sex With People You Meet Online. Pictures by Hassanmaye(m): 8:15pm On Jan 21, 2021
Nairalandwizerd:
simp. Vagina have destroyed your career. Na your type dey beg whor.e for sex.
Hahahahahaha
Re: Don't Have Sex With People You Meet Online. Pictures by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jan 21, 2021
Hassanmaye:
m
How can this child not grow and become cultist or problem to the society?

It will take the grace of God for him not to.

1 Like

Re: Don't Have Sex With People You Meet Online. Pictures by AuroraB(f): 9:58pm On Jan 21, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Are you really a lady
I'm a lady. What happened angry sad

1 Like

Re: Don't Have Sex With People You Meet Online. Pictures by AlphaSoul: 10:52pm On Feb 10, 2021
Wittyglam:
I have heard so many horrible stories of people who had sex with someone they met online. It's better you stay safe than sorry. Be careful people.

https://mobile.twitter.com/TumisangMo/status/1351281579772018688

/
Reality bites...
/
Re: Don't Have Sex With People You Meet Online. Pictures by Digmygold: 5:45pm On Sep 14, 2021
Godoverevery:

Fish brain mark wife didn't sleep with him without knowing him well neither did she not know where he lived.... obliviously this lady doesn't know where he lives.

fish brain is not about meeting people online is about knowing him well before opening your bore hole to him and if you opening it makes sure he uses a condom.

On what bases was there meeting (hook up, dating) becos clearly she didn't say they dated neither did she call him a bf.

You sound like a deadbeat, broke baby daddy from several women. You will never use a condom and you are receiving curses upandan from women you abandoned your replica little monsters with. You and your monster filled semen. grin
Re: Don't Have Sex With People You Meet Online. Pictures by Wittyglam(f): 7:11am On Aug 18, 2022
Wittyglam:
I have heard so many horrible stories of people who had sex with someone they met online. It's better you stay safe than sorry. Be careful people.

https://mobile.twitter.com/TumisangMo/status/1351281579772018688
some of you still ignored this post and you have kept on having sex with people you met online. How is that turning out for you?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Reply To: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! / Where To Kiss And What It Means And Where To Kiss Your Love / A Girl Visited Me And I Saw This In Her Bag. Am I Safe?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.