Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,097 members, 7,814,858 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies (79247 Views)

Actress Adunni Ade Reveals She Was Blacklisted From The Nollywood English Movies / Nkechi Blessing Sunday Lied About Buying Benz Car (Photos) / Fan Sends His Manhood To Nkechi Blessing Sunday, She Cries Out (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies by Cherez: 11:54pm On Jan 23, 2021
kelly72:

Unfortunately for you, after beating yourself up, you'll sit and watch her in a Yoruba movie because, nobody knows you exist and the movie producer doesn't care if you are burnt.

I guess you're so clueless not to comprehend simple English
I love Funke since age 12 I started watching here, even the Odunlade I love too
My point is passed, deal with it
His point too, who knows him to give a damn about his shitty attitude as if they don't show Yoruba movies in other stations
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies by Cherez: 11:55pm On Jan 23, 2021
Exodora:

We can find out from Falz . These people with their jealousy , they can't even smell we back seff.

My guy I beg leave my Falz ooooo, I so love that guy
Lol
That's my problem with some petty Yorubas, nevertheless I LOVE THE YORUBAS SO MUCH, THEIR LANGUAGE & WHO THEY ARE; VERY AMAZING PEOPLE
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies by lastchild: 2:42am On Jan 24, 2021
PoloG:
your fact?
We are not talking about crime here..
crime or no crime, igbos have houses in abroad more than yoruba and hausa put together
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies by Armaggedon: 8:57am On Jan 24, 2021
Komu1048:

Ofcus they dominated the industry by population no doubt, but don't come here with that content term. They dish out rubbish, waste tape, poorly scripted and last last watch out for part 4. Many have boycotted the industry for Ghana film not until Yorubas came and refined with with beautify nonfictional stories that were well crafted. Putting in the best hands irrespective of tribe and religion. That is the reason why the nollywood is still standing today
lol Yoruba has no stake in nollywood. talk more of bringing "non fictional" stories. what made nollywood great is the beautiful and realistic storyline.
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies by Armaggedon: 9:08am On Jan 24, 2021
DarkJeddi:
Still better than anything you can dish out..

Igbo still rule Nollywood..

The average African viewer don't know what a Kabiyesi means..

Ask them what an Igwe means.. grin

Isn't it funny that Yoruba musicians rule the music industry and everything is cool..

Igbo ruling Nollywood is a torn in your flesh?
Yorubas don't dominate the music industry. That's a fact. It's rather the only branch of the entertainment industry they ave strong stake.
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies by marsman: 12:43pm On Jan 24, 2021
Cherez:

You know the truth so let it set you free
Mitcheew, it is right in your face
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies by marsman: 12:44pm On Jan 24, 2021
lastchild:
crime or no crime, igbos have houses in abroad more than yoruba and hausa put together
Where is your Evidence?
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies by lastchild: 2:39pm On Jan 24, 2021
marsman:

Where is your Evidence?
you are just prolonging this issue, everybody knows that igbos are the most traveled tribe on earth

and we all know that they don't just travel for traveling sake, they travel and conquer wherever they go to

even Lagos that is yoruba land has more successful igbos than yoruba

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies by marsman: 2:43pm On Jan 24, 2021
lastchild:
you are just prolonging this issue, everybody knows that igbos are the most traveled tribe on earth

and we all know that they don't just travel for traveling sake, they travel and conquer wherever they go to

even Lagos that is yoruba land has more successful igbos than yoruba
Where is the stats, "every one knows" is not an hard evidence, where is the every one self.
You think everyone is a slowpoke that can be fooled, with words of.a.am empty barrel
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies by Exodora: 4:21pm On Jan 24, 2021
PoloG:
jealous of what abeg?
Baby factory or drug dealing?
Speaking about baby factory , the Yorubas ain't far from this you know that .
I did prefer drug dealing than being a human eater .
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies by Exodora: 5:08pm On Jan 24, 2021
Cherez:

My guy I beg leave my Falz ooooo, I so love that guy
Lol
That's my problem with some petty Yorubas, nevertheless I LOVE THE YORUBAS SO MUCH, THEIR LANGUAGE & WHO THEY ARE; VERY AMAZING PEOPLE
I like him too just that am making a point here .
Beside every tribe have their own accent , we identify ourselves at times by our accent .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies by onlygiddi: 8:00pm On Jan 24, 2021
PoloG:
sam locI is from Edo state you drug dealer

I know he is from Edo State , but only act igbo movies , emm 4 remain for edo nahh . See i dont want to insult you , i love Edo people
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies by PoloG: 7:14pm On Jan 29, 2021
Exodora:

Speaking about baby factory , the Yorubas ain't far from this you know that .
I did prefer drug dealing than being a human eater .
crap..

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Appiah Abena: Engaging In Lesbianism Is My Biggest Regret In Life / Inem Peters Wears Bra To Her Birthday Party (Photos) / Big Sheff Weight Loss Transformation (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.