Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,033 members, 7,814,522 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies (79236 Views)

Actress Adunni Ade Reveals She Was Blacklisted From The Nollywood English Movies / Nkechi Blessing Sunday Lied About Buying Benz Car (Photos) / Fan Sends His Manhood To Nkechi Blessing Sunday, She Cries Out (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies by Hangulsaram: 3:15pm On Jan 23, 2021
ObiOfOnistha:
Igbos this is one of you daughters we gave privilege to, later your greedy and ingratitude will take hold of you.
No it’s not privilege, is just that you people did not have enough talent to help you project your culture. Very soon Igbos will take over the Yoruba movie industry the way we took Lagos away from you people and send you people to Ogun and Oyo state.
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies by Draslo(m): 3:15pm On Jan 23, 2021
Beckysexy:
Lol. This lady with poto poto nyansh. I didn't know she's an Igbo lady though.
Nawa o. Na the only thing we u take remember am?
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies by lastchild: 3:19pm On Jan 23, 2021
flokii:
Yorubas too dey tolerate nonsense and it irritates me.

AM Yoruba now shows English and Igbo Nollywood movies while AM Igbo shows only Igbo movies. The problem there is that the so called English Nollywood movies are acted by Igbos with their mediocre English.

AM Yoruba is and should strictly be Yoruba!!

Someone should better warn Multichoice/DSTV to stop that nonsense before we descend on them. Radarada.
lol
yoruba people with worwor accent that always wants to imitate igbos in speach
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies by saintneo(m): 3:26pm On Jan 23, 2021
flokii:

AM Yoruba now shows English and Igbo Nollywood movies while AM Igbo shows only Igbo movies. The problem there is that the so called English Nollywood movies are acted by Igbos with their mediocre English.

Someone should better warn Multichoice/DSTV to stop that nonsense before we descend on them. Radarada.

Tribalist
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies by zoghys: 3:30pm On Jan 23, 2021
Beckysexy:

You still don't understand sarcasm. What's your problem?

If you call that choice of word sarcasm, then you need to go back and dust up your literature notebooks.
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies by Armaggedon: 3:32pm On Jan 23, 2021
lordmans:
It's a nice seeing those non Yorubas acting in Yoruba and speaking flawless Yoruba. It reminds me of growing up in Ebute Metta and AJ, with others as a family.

What many don't know that some non Yorubas producers like Eddie Igbomah produced great Yoruba movies like Apalara and others, and the owner of NEK Video Link who produced all those Habija and Lalude movies in the early years was an Igbo man. For many years he only produced epic Yoruba movies before he replicated his success by producing Living in Bondage, the first successful Igbo movie.

And little did people know that our own Lagos Bolaji Dawodu directed my cherished Nneka the Pretty Serpent. Seeing Bros like Emeka Ike in Eko Wenjele, and others too like Clarion Chukwura, Lady Regina Chuckwu, Rachael Oniga and others is a thing of joy. They speak and act like a native Yoruba person. It shows we are all one in the eyes of God. You're who you as your environment made you to be.

One love
Living in bondage pioneered the home video revolution in nigeria called nollywood. It is the first "successful" nigerian movie.
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jan 23, 2021
Beckysexy:
Lol. This lady with poto poto nyansh. I didn't know she's an Igbo lady though.
Na How U Take Know Say She Get Poto Poto Yansh? U Don See Her Yansh B4?
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies by rockyh(m): 3:39pm On Jan 23, 2021
Mivici:
oga that's her age

I'm 26 if you see my area girls weh dey my age, girls weh I even senior wen we dey small you go shout, Baba body type matter besides u can never predict a lady age
ok until you marry your eldest sister age mate then you'll understand
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies by Zurich1844(f): 3:40pm On Jan 23, 2021
marsman:

Jennifer's accent is her money making Machine, she does not speak like that in real Life. I can bet your balls, that her spoken English is better than yours.
You don't get it. The accent she portrays in movies is the real ofe mmanu accent. That's what the poster is pointing out to you. Okpo!

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies by marsman: 3:45pm On Jan 23, 2021
Zurich1844:

You don't get it. The accent she portrays in movies is the real ofe mmanu accent. That's what the poster is pointing out to you. Okpo!
Na your papa and mama be Ofe mmanu, Nyamuri Bastard. You want to Compare Kunle Afolayans Movies, to all those Akin and Paupau rubbish. Even the most educated among your tribes men, with their thick Anambra accent still speak like village people. Oloshi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies by onlygiddi: 3:51pm On Jan 23, 2021
flokii:

Youruba too dey make noise . shut ur mouth son b4 we flog you , noise makers no action .. dey are telling fulani to leave their land when fulani descends on them they will all Jappa ..Noise f**ken makers . Leave igbos alone your favourite Nollywood actor osuofia , ibu , sam loko. Pete edochie , from living in Bondage to Genevieve Nnagi Nollywood hits the igbo started the game , they are the game , they market your movies and invest a lot of money in marketing , and they ACT better better son . IBO simply acts better deal with it . IN America every one knows all ibo comedians , even my black American friends.. African Magic knows they have to play ibo and english movies on your channel to get views no one wants to watch a yourba man screaming that voice is only good for songs which you guys are leaders in son . Ibos are the marketing gurus of Naija and they decide the market

2 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies by DrMeroThaEmperor(m): 3:53pm On Jan 23, 2021
aycorporat:
A 1989 lady already looking like this?

E nor shock you?

rockyh:
she is 1980 the 9 years added is a reduced football age

Unless that....

Na wa o
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies by Zurich1844(f): 3:58pm On Jan 23, 2021
meobizy:
I am not surprised. Nairaland has forced me to recognize this woman facially. Na only here I dey steadily come across her news. As soon as I saw "Nollywood actress,” I immediately knew it was a non entity.
Pele oo. Hustle and make money, then buy and pay subscription fee for atleast Startimes decoder so that you can be seeing her face frequently in movies. Onye oghuite!
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies by Zurich1844(f): 4:07pm On Jan 23, 2021
marsman:

Na your papa and mama be Ofe mmanu, Nyamuri Bastard. You want to Compare Kunle Afolayans Movies, to all those Akin and Paupau rubbish. Even the most educated among your tribes men, with their thick Anambra accent still speak like village people. Oloshi
See painment! Omo ale! Go hug transformer! Okpo!
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies by Komu1048(m): 4:07pm On Jan 23, 2021
DarkJeddi:
That is what happens when you don't have enough mature content to present to your audience..
It's not Igbo fault your films are wacky and mediocre..

Hey don't even go there, which stupid content are the igbos dishing out. A plagiarised industry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies by Rubbiish(m): 4:14pm On Jan 23, 2021
SAMBARRY:
Showa ok SHA? undecided

Go and ask Google undecided
Samkpopko wink
How is our girl na smiley
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies by Ojukwubucket(m): 4:26pm On Jan 23, 2021
Liposure:
am yet to see her in ibo films
Igbo not Ibo ...don't be dumber than u look cheesy
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies by toprealman: 4:36pm On Jan 23, 2021
Beckysexy:

Where did I bash her? You're sick.
I'm not surprised you think that call another woman's azz a "Poto Poto nyash" is not sick.
Well done ma.
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies by PoloG: 4:44pm On Jan 23, 2021
lastchild:
lol
yoruba people with worwor accent that always wants to imitate igbos in speach
lol.. igbos that have the most useless accent in the world.. thick akpu accent
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies by Liposure: 4:46pm On Jan 23, 2021
Ojukwubucket:

Igbo not Ibo ...don't be dumber than u look cheesy
ibo or igbo, its still the same thing. Textbooks and wikipedia can bear me witness
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies by PoloG: 4:47pm On Jan 23, 2021
onlygiddi:

Youruba too dey make noise . shut ur mouth son b4 we flog you , noise makers no action .. dey are telling fulani to leave their land when fulani descends on them they will all Jappa ..Noise f**ken makers . Leave igbos alone your favourite Nollywood actor osuofia , ibu , sam loko. Pete edochie , from living in Bondage to Genevieve Nnagi Nollywood hits the igbo started the game , they are the game , they market your movies and invest a lot of money in marketing , and they ACT better better son . IBO simply acts better deal with it . IN America every one knows all ibo comedians , even my black American friends.. African Magic knows they have to play ibo and english movies on your channel to get views no one wants to watch a yourba man screaming that voice is only good for songs which you guys are leaders in son . Ibos are the marketing gurus of Naija and they decide the market
sam locI is from Edo state you drug dealer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies by PoloG: 4:51pm On Jan 23, 2021
Jack005:
You and the people who liked your useless comment are fools! Big one for that matter. Must everything be tribal? Why Yoruba people love tribalism and bigotry too much amazes me.. Everything to you guys is tribalism and competition.. Na una sabi claim pass yet Na una full porthacourt dey sell agbo and Jedi Jedi plus almost all the quack tailors for ph na Yoruba.. Always forming woke with nothing tangible... I no be igbo but ph boy, mad man.
which ph... thunder fire you
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies by Yoighaman(m): 4:52pm On Jan 23, 2021
PlayerMeji:
Buhari needs to hear this...

He will be SHOCKED at this development as usual.
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies by lastchild: 4:53pm On Jan 23, 2021
PoloG:
lol.. igbos that have the most useless accent in the world.. thick akpu accent
oga, let's don't argue, you and I, including your ancestors knows that yorubas can't be compared to igbo

eradicate yoruba from the world, Nigeria won't even notice, eradicate igbos, the world at large will know that a certain uniqueness has gone

I was born and raised in southeast, I never saw a Yoruba landlord till date, as we speak, there's an igbo man in wherever you live in yoruba land that has conquered the community , this reality makes yorubas wants to turn Omo igbo by fire by force, in speach, in business and culture

every yoruba girl prays for an igbo blood, that's a fact,

2 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies by PoloG: 4:56pm On Jan 23, 2021
broadman20:

Believe me Yoruba is the problem of Nigeria and they even know that.
cursed igbo man
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies by PoloG: 4:59pm On Jan 23, 2021
lastchild:
[s]oga, let's don't argue, you and I, including your ancestors knows that yorubas can't be compared to igbo

eradicate yoruba from the world, Nigeria won't even notice, eradicate igbos, the world at large will know that a certain uniqueness has gone

I was born and raised in southeast, I never saw a Yoruba landlord till date, as we speak, there's an igbo man in wherever you live in yoruba land that has conquered the community , this reality makes yorubas wants to turn Omo igbo by fire by force, in speach, in business and culture

every yoruba girl prays for an igbo blood, that's a fact, [/s]
say this without chestbeating grin grin why will a Yoruba want to own property in sadeast, when we can own property in UK and US?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies by NamelessOGBENI(m): 5:07pm On Jan 23, 2021
aycorporat:
E shock me too
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies by Jack005(m): 5:25pm On Jan 23, 2021
PoloG:
which ph... thunder fire my generation
fixed!
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies by Exodora: 5:46pm On Jan 23, 2021
aycorporat:
My cousin that just turned 19 is even older than her .
Some people age like that while some look more younger while they age .
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies by Exodora: 5:49pm On Jan 23, 2021
flokii:

I am sure the Yorubas own multichoice and DSTV Mtcheeeeeew.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Laycon Responds To Lady Who Loves Him & Asked Him To Ignore Erica / Appiah Abena: Engaging In Lesbianism Is My Biggest Regret In Life / Inem Peters Wears Bra To Her Birthday Party (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.