Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,833 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies (79244 Views)

Actress Adunni Ade Reveals She Was Blacklisted From The Nollywood English Movies / Nkechi Blessing Sunday Lied About Buying Benz Car (Photos) / Fan Sends His Manhood To Nkechi Blessing Sunday, She Cries Out (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies by edoairways: 11:55am On Jan 23, 2021
flokii:
Yorubas too dey tolerate nonsense and it irritates me.

AM Yoruba now shows English and Igbo Nollywood movies while AM Igbo shows only Igbo movies. The problem there is that the so called English Nollywood movies are acted by Igbos with their mediocre English.

AM Yoruba is and should strictly be Yoruba!!

Someone should better warn Multichoice/DSTV to stop that nonsense before we descend on them. Radarada.
You better switch to star times if you are not comfortable
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies by Bimpe29: 11:55am On Jan 23, 2021
She is really passionate about what she does, but the way she flaunt her v boot projects her as commercial sex worker.

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies by lagusboyyy(m): 11:56am On Jan 23, 2021
Liposure:
am yet to see her in ibo films
I do see her movies on Africa magic igbo.
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies by edoairways: 11:57am On Jan 23, 2021
BigDawsNet:
Regina Chukwu

Doris Simon

Mercy aigbe

All from Delta State and speaks and understand Yoruba language 100perc
Edo
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies by MajohBankz: 12:02pm On Jan 23, 2021
ObiOfOnistha:
Igbos this is one of you daughters we gave privilege to, later your greedy and ingratitude will take hold of you.
Very stupid and insensitive comment. Olu Jacobs acted igwe multiple times in Igbo movies. Has Pete Edochie acted oba in Yoruba movies? I strongly doubt you sucked Yoruba boobs as an infant

4 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies by Cantonese: 12:03pm On Jan 23, 2021
Cherez:

Some of you're so thoughtless
So when those Igbo directors were featuring Funke Akindele even in core Osuofia movies nko?
Ini Edo & co whom were not Igbos were also featured and you come here to insult the English they speak?
Maybe you'll ask Jennifer (Akindele) to show you how your accent can be

Chai bro. You wicked!!!
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jan 23, 2021
Infolenka:
Meet Nollywood Actress That Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies

Whether you are watching Africa Magic Igbo or African Magic Yoruba or African Magic Urban, you still get to see this actress starring in a role.

Nkechi Blessing Sunday (born 14, February 1989) is a Nigerian actress, musician, filmmaker, and producer and script writer from Abia State, South East, Nigeria. She was born in and bred in Surulere, Lagos State.

She speaks Igbo and Yoruba fluently but is mostly known in the Nollywood Yoruba terrain and is regarded as one of the fastest rising actors in the Nigerian movie industry.

Na Pere pikin be this na cheesy

Her mother owned the biggest pussy takeout spot in Abule Egba back then about fifteen years ago...I wonder where the old woman is now
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies by Cantonese: 12:07pm On Jan 23, 2021
flokii:

Of course it will stop..

We don't need your Zubby Michael or Nkechi whatever on a Yoruba dedicated movie channel. We are okay with our own stars like Kunle Afolayan, Femi Adebayo, Muyiwa Ademola, Olaniyi Afonja (Sanyeri), Ijebu et al. acting in our native dialect.

Take your meaningless English movies to AM Igbo.

E pain you die.
Your head like wheel spanner!

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jan 23, 2021
anybody knows anything about the cost of that floor in the first picture?
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies by Cantonese: 12:10pm On Jan 23, 2021
AregbeFufu:

The same meaningless English movies that shot the likes of olu Jacobs , joke Silva ,omotala, Ramsey Noah,ini Edo,mercy Johnson etc to fame.
Same movies that even made ghanian stars like Nadia buhari, Jackie appiah,van Vicker,Juliet Ibrahim etc.
Bro give credit to those igbo directors, and stop hating like a lil bitch,they did a lot for Nollywood and Anglo west Africa as a whole.

Don’t mind the muntula.

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies by DenreleDave(m): 12:11pm On Jan 23, 2021
grin grin grin

nedekid:

Shoooo..
Igbo ladies get masculine face again? : shocked
I thought it was only hairy legs and small biabia you guys complain about grin

Nedekid the boss boss boss

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies by ohosi4real(m): 12:30pm On Jan 23, 2021
Emaka Ike, Zack Oji and others also acted both Yoruba, Igbo and English,
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies by lordmans(m): 12:34pm On Jan 23, 2021
BigDawsNet:
Regina Chukwu

Doris Simon

Mercy aigbe

All from Delta State and speaks and understand Yoruba language 100perc

Doris Simon and Mercy Aigbe are from Edo not Delta. Thanks.
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies by ZorGBUooeh: 12:37pm On Jan 23, 2021
flokii:

AM Yoruba now shows English and Igbo Nollywood movies while AM Igbo shows only Igbo movies. The problem there is that the so called English Nollywood movies are acted by Igbos with their mediocre English.

Someone should better warn Multichoice/DSTV to stop that nonsense before we descend on them. Radarada.

U sound like the afolayons.They always sound tribal and bitter.

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies by Cherez: 12:42pm On Jan 23, 2021
marsman:

Jennifer's accent is her money making Machine, she does not speak like that in real Life. I can bet your balls, that her spoken English is better than yours.

Who has that accent she was using?
Whom was she portraying?
I'm not saying that's her accent as I have followed her way back then with Desmond Elliot in soaps
Or do you support the guy that Yoruba movies has great English-speaking actors only?
So Odunlade na English prof na?
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies by uglodoh(f): 12:47pm On Jan 23, 2021
ohosi4real:
Emaka Ike, Zack Oji and others also acted both Yoruba, Igbo and English,
Ngozi Nwosu was so prominent then

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies by lordmans(m): 12:52pm On Jan 23, 2021
It's a nice seeing those non Yorubas acting in Yoruba and speaking flawless Yoruba. It reminds me of growing up in Ebute Metta and AJ, with others as a family.

What many don't know that some non Yorubas producers like Eddie Igbomah produced great Yoruba movies like Apalara and others, and the owner of NEK Video Link who produced all those Habija and Lalude movies in the early years was an Igbo man. For many years he only produced epic Yoruba movies before he replicated his success by producing Living in Bondage, the first successful Igbo movie.

And little did people know that our own Lagos Bolaji Dawodu directed my cherished Nneka the Pretty Serpent. Seeing Bros like Emeka Ike in Eko Wenjele, and others too like Clarion Chukwura, Lady Regina Chuckwu, Rachael Oniga and others is a thing of joy. They speak and act like a native Yoruba person. It shows we are all one in the eyes of God. You're who you as your environment made you to be.

One love

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies by sofiscatedmoron: 1:02pm On Jan 23, 2021
flokii:

Yoruba can't speak good English that's y they are only in AM Yoruba angry grin

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies by Tabletuner(m): 1:03pm On Jan 23, 2021
Beckysexy:
Lol. This lady with poto poto nyansh. I didn't know she's an Igbo lady though.

Nairalanders with bad mouth...

Abeg which one is poto poto ny**sh again?
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies by NgwalandAba(m): 1:09pm On Jan 23, 2021
Lovelyn451:
abia people and versatility, if they're in the north they'll turn Hausa, you'll hardly tell they're igbo.

That's true, even here they hardly think I'm a Nigerian talk More of being an Igboman and I can speak their native language and sometimes dress like them.

We are too much.
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies by zudozz: 1:17pm On Jan 23, 2021
YOU THAT SNAPPED THIS WOMAN WITHOUT SNAPPING HER BEHIND...ME ... I DONT WANT TO SWEAR FOR YOU BECAUSE I AM ANGRY!
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies by 1Sharon(f): 1:22pm On Jan 23, 2021
WowSweetGuy:
igbos are the only people in Nigeria u see them speaking other languages fluently

No wonder Nigeria is jealous of them and don't want to let them go

because they have a need to learn those languages, whereas people don't need to learn Igbo.
Rest.

2 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies by Jack005(m): 2:04pm On Jan 23, 2021
flokii:

You and the people who liked your useless comment are fools! Big one for that matter. Must everything be tribal? Why Yoruba people love tribalism and bigotry too much amazes me.. Everything to you guys is tribalism and competition.. Na una sabi claim pass yet Na una full porthacourt dey sell agbo and Jedi Jedi plus almost all the quack tailors for ph na Yoruba.. Always forming woke with nothing tangible... I no be igbo but ph boy, mad man.
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies by WowSweetGuy(m): 2:15pm On Jan 23, 2021
1Sharon:

because they have a need to learn those languages, whereas people don't need to learn Igbo.
Rest.
because they are versatile than others

Rest
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies by Shormiey(m): 2:37pm On Jan 23, 2021
Beckysexy:
Lol. This lady with poto poto nyansh. I didn't know she's an Igbo lady though.
You must be joking, she get better yansh pass you period....
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies by SAMBARRY: 2:41pm On Jan 23, 2021
Rubbiish:

So u don't want to answer?
Showa ok SHA? undecided

Go and ask Google undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Appiah Abena: Engaging In Lesbianism Is My Biggest Regret In Life / Inem Peters Wears Bra To Her Birthday Party (Photos) / Big Sheff Weight Loss Transformation (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.