Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,053 members, 7,814,623 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies (79238 Views)

Actress Adunni Ade Reveals She Was Blacklisted From The Nollywood English Movies / Nkechi Blessing Sunday Lied About Buying Benz Car (Photos) / Fan Sends His Manhood To Nkechi Blessing Sunday, She Cries Out (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies by Nobody: 10:09am On Jan 23, 2021
aycorporat:
A 1989 lady already looking like this?
don’t know what y’all stand to gain body shaming people
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies by DropsMic(m): 10:09am On Jan 23, 2021
Cool
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies by Rahkman: 10:10am On Jan 23, 2021
Same with clarion chukwura and stan nze they both speak igbo and yoruba fluently

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies by Nobody: 10:10am On Jan 23, 2021
nice one
she should clap for herself
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies by aryzgreat: 10:11am On Jan 23, 2021
Omo this tiger claw marks no be here ooo. See as they made her look ugly with those Trinitarian claws.

cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies by marsman: 10:12am On Jan 23, 2021
Cherez:

Some of you're so thoughtless
So when those Igbo directors were featuring Funke Akindele even in core Osuofia movies nko?
Ini Edo & co whom were not Igbos were also featured and you come here to insult the English they speak?
Maybe you'll ask Jennifer (Akindele) to show you how your accent can be
Jennifer's accent is her money making Machine, she does not speak like that in real Life. I can bet your balls, that her spoken English is better than yours.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies by SAMBARRY: 10:13am On Jan 23, 2021
Rubbiish:

But that is d kind of yansh u have too?

who's talking about yansh here? undecided are you a pervert or predator? undecided
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies by Omezif(m): 10:15am On Jan 23, 2021
it's a gift
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies by Freemasonry: 10:17am On Jan 23, 2021
ObiOfOnistha:
Igbos this is one of you daughters we gave privilege to, later your greedy and ingratitude will take hold of you.
I suppose Igbo’s are also responsible for the incoherent gibberish you wrote in the name of comment.
Fix your writing before attacking Igbos.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies by chidooh1: 10:17am On Jan 23, 2021
flokii:
Yorubas too dey tolerate nonsense and it irritates me.

AM Yoruba now shows English and Igbo Nollywood movies while AM Igbo shows only Igbo movies. The problem there is that the so called English Nollywood movies are acted by Igbos with their mediocre English.

AM Yoruba is and should strictly be Yoruba!!

Someone should better warn Multichoice/DSTV to stop that nonsense before we descend on them. Radarada.
otelle

8 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies by nedekid: 10:17am On Jan 23, 2021
flokii:

AM Yoruba now shows English and Igbo Nollywood movies while AM Igbo shows only Igbo movies. The problem there is that the so called English Nollywood movies are acted by Igbos with their mediocre English.

Someone should better warn Multichoice/DSTV to stop that nonsense before we descend on them. Radarada.
Dstv Nigeria ie multichoice is owned by a yoruba person, you may wish to table your complaints to him.
Dstv is a business venture for profit and not tribalism, I believe they work according to demand and supply.
Maybe the owner will enlighten you on why they chose to show igbo content on AM Yoruba.

14 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies by Lilyw: 10:17am On Jan 23, 2021
The hussle is very real
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies by toprealman: 10:18am On Jan 23, 2021
Beckysexy:
Lol. This lady with poto poto nyansh. I didn't know she's an Igbo lady though.
As always, a lady bashing another lady for having something one earnestly desire but don't have.

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies by Liposure: 10:18am On Jan 23, 2021
BigDawsNet:
Regina Chukwu

Doris Simon

Mercy aigbe

All from Delta State and speaks and understand Yoruba language 100perc
maybe 60 percent. they are not as fluent as you think.

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies by Liposure: 10:21am On Jan 23, 2021
Rahkman:
Same with clarion chukwura and stan nze they both speak igbo and yoruba fluently
stan nze too!
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies by suxy(m): 10:21am On Jan 23, 2021
aycorporat:

Hope u ain't judging based on the third picture cos that's costume at work, moreover 1989 is 32 now so she ain't looking bad for her age of u ask me.

2 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies by livinbygrace: 10:22am On Jan 23, 2021
Una just like to dey post rubbish.Where you out Clara Chukwura (Clarence Peter mother)
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies by nedekid: 10:22am On Jan 23, 2021
femi4:
from her masculine face, you ll know that she's igbo
Shoooo..
Igbo ladies get masculine face again? : shocked
I thought it was only hairy legs and small biabia you guys complain about grin

6 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies by fredoooooo: 10:23am On Jan 23, 2021
Radarada, hausa nko ... undecided
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies by CocaineLord(m): 10:24am On Jan 23, 2021
No hate but she ain't got no talent ❗

I remember when her mum use to run the hottest bar in Abule egba then called 'Pere City' cheesy

Men fvck nonsense comot for this girl body then.....Her mum was very ruthless and she do harass customers a lot then...

But that her Yansh my people,I swear na Armour Tank grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies by SoBright101: 10:24am On Jan 23, 2021
Beware Nigerians. This is the time to know and understand the true identity of those who cause tribalism on here, they are paid agents, they are neither from east or west, some are not Nigerian. They have more than twenty monikers, they would create tribal related topics and make tribal comments with different monikers to cause chaos between southerners. Though, they have no conscience but you can try to educate them or better ignore them. They are easy to identify, use your head brothers.
They dominate this platform. They are evil and restless until their aim is achieved.

3 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies by WowSweetGuy(m): 10:24am On Jan 23, 2021
igbos are the only people in Nigeria u see them speaking other languages fluently

No wonder Nigeria is jealous of them and don't want to let them go

7 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies by 0taPiaPia(m): 10:25am On Jan 23, 2021
aycorporat:

Bros I weak ok.. it can't be true na. Haba

@ 31.
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies by Oracleforce: 10:25am On Jan 23, 2021
If this lady's age is 1989 my age is 2014...

Ladies can lie about their age....may 1989 kill you there...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies by AregbeFufu: 10:26am On Jan 23, 2021
flokii:

Of course it will stop..

We don't need your Zubby Michael or Nkechi whatever on a Yoruba dedicated movie channel. We are okay with our own stars like Kunle Afolayan, Femi Adebayo, Muyiwa Ademola, Olaniyi Afonja (Sanyeri), Ijebu et al. acting in our native dialect.

Take your meaningless English movies to AM Igbo.
The same meaningless English movies that shot the likes of olu Jacobs , joke Silva ,omotala, Ramsey Noah,ini Edo,mercy Johnson etc to fame.
Same movies that even made ghanian stars like Nadia buhari, Jackie appiah,van Vicker,Juliet Ibrahim etc.
Bro give credit to those igbo directors, and stop hating like a lil bitch,they did a lot for Nollywood and Anglo west Africa as a whole.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies by suxy(m): 10:26am On Jan 23, 2021
BigDawsNet:
Regina Chukwu

Doris Simon

Mercy aigbe

All from Delta State and speaks and understand Yoruba language 100perc

Mercy Aigbe from Delta??

Are you seriously serious??

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies by Tochj(m): 10:26am On Jan 23, 2021
flokii:

Hmm Tribalism even in irrelevant thing like movie.i fear you o.

3 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies by SoBright101: 10:26am On Jan 23, 2021
I love the way you educate the illiterate
Beware Nigerians. This is the time to know and understand the true identity of those who cause tribalism on here, they are paid agents, they are neither from east or west. They have more than twenty monikers, they would create tribal related topics and make tribal comments with different monikers to cause chaos between southerners. Though, they have no conscience but you can try to educate them or better ignore them. They are easy to identify, use your head brothers.
They dominate this platform. They are evil and restless until their aim is achieved.

nedekid:

Dstv Nigeria ie multichoice is owned by a yoruba person, you may wish to table your complaints to him.
Dstv is a business venture for profit and not tribalism, I believe they work according to demand and supply.
Maybe the owner will enlighten you on why they chose to show igbo content on AM Yoruba.

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies by otabaotaba: 10:26am On Jan 23, 2021
Nice one
She try
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies by gnykelly(m): 10:27am On Jan 23, 2021
flokii:

grow beyond clannish mentality

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Appiah Abena: Engaging In Lesbianism Is My Biggest Regret In Life / Inem Peters Wears Bra To Her Birthday Party (Photos) / Big Sheff Weight Loss Transformation (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.