Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,069 members, 7,814,691 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies (79239 Views)

Actress Adunni Ade Reveals She Was Blacklisted From The Nollywood English Movies / Nkechi Blessing Sunday Lied About Buying Benz Car (Photos) / Fan Sends His Manhood To Nkechi Blessing Sunday, She Cries Out (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies by timilehin007(m): 10:27am On Jan 23, 2021
grin angry
Ob angry angry angryiOfOnistha:
Igbos this is one of you daughters we gave privilege to, later your greedy and ingratitude will take hold of you.
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies by Ihatethemods3: 10:28am On Jan 23, 2021
flokii:

Of course it will stop..

We don't need your Zubby Michael or Nkechi whatever on a Yoruba dedicated movie channel. We are okay with our own stars like Kunle Afolayan, Femi Adebayo, Muyiwa Ademola, Olaniyi Afonja (Sanyeri), Ijebu et al. acting in our native dialect.

Take your meaningless English movies to AM Igbo.

I'm not igbo, but shut up already. Like it or not, the likes of Zubby and his Enugu/Asaba Nollywood crew are making wave outside the shores of Nigeria. They are the backbone of Nollywood industry today.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies by Lovelyn451(f): 10:28am On Jan 23, 2021
abia people and versatility, if they're in the north they'll turn Hausa, you'll hardly tell they're igbo.

3 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies by Livefreeordieha(m): 10:29am On Jan 23, 2021
aycorporat:
A 1989 lady already looking like this?
32 years looking like my mum.. even me close to 40 if I present her to my friends they will think she’s my aunt or mum I mean she can hold my hands and register me in school..

Make preek learn to dey forgive ooooo see as preek guzzling render her surplus cellulite supply owing to her greed during consumption lol

2 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies by praiseneo(m): 10:31am On Jan 23, 2021
flokii:

Of course it will stop..

We don't need your Zubby Michael or Nkechi whatever on a Yoruba dedicated movie channel. We are okay with our own stars like Kunle Afolayan, Femi Adebayo, Muyiwa Ademola, Olaniyi Afonja (Sanyeri), Ijebu et al. acting in our native dialect.

u better no go get stroke angry grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies by Liposure: 10:31am On Jan 23, 2021
nedekid:

Dstv Nigeria ie multichoice is owned by a yoruba person, you may wish to table your complaints to him.
Dstv is a business venture for profit and not tribalism, I believe they work according to demand and supply.
Maybe the owner will enlighten you on why they chose to show igbo content on AM Yoruba.
the non yoruba content are dubbed.

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies by ecclize: 10:34am On Jan 23, 2021
lagusboyyy:
The first time i saw her in an igbo movie, i was really surprised how she spoke igbo fluently and acted well.

If she also act in yoruba movie, you can never know she's an igbo lady.

I give it to her, she's a talented actress.
she can be talented in terms of how she handles her roles in movies..

but knowing how to speak igbo and Yoruba no be talent ooo.

i have many niggars you can speak both and u can't even guess there tribes.
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies by ObiOfOnistha: 10:35am On Jan 23, 2021
Freemasonry:

I suppose Igbo’s are also responsible for the incoherent gibberish you wrote in the name of comment.
Fix your writing before attacking Igbos.
grammarian, don't you have keyboard on your phone.
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies by Liposure: 10:36am On Jan 23, 2021
CocaineLord:
No hate but she ain't got no talent ❗

I remember when her mum use to run the hottest bar in Abule egba then called 'Pere City' cheesy

Men fvck nonsense comot for this girl body then.....Her mum was very ruthless and she do harass customers a lot then...

But that her Yansh my people,I swear na Armour Tank grin
haba. You dey there. I heard she grew up in surulere. I like her booty sha
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies by jonnypie(m): 10:36am On Jan 23, 2021
Every news and tread u guys will turn it to tribal, ethic or religious war, una no dey tire...
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies by Gbagura: 10:36am On Jan 23, 2021
BigDawsNet:
Regina Chukwu

Doris Simon

Mercy aigbe

All from Delta State and speaks and understand Yoruba language 100perc
Kelvin ikeduba too. Meanwhile mercy aigbe and Doris Simon hail from edo state.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies by robosky02(m): 10:37am On Jan 23, 2021
PlayerMeji:
Buhari needs to hear this...

Please applaud her with one fat cow
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies by Mivici: 10:38am On Jan 23, 2021
rockyh:
she is 1980 the 9 years added is a reduced football age
oga that's her age

I'm 26 if you see my area girls weh dey my age, girls weh I even senior wen we dey small you go shout, Baba body type matter besides u can never predict a lady age
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies by God2man2again(m): 10:39am On Jan 23, 2021
A good linguist.
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies by Liposure: 10:40am On Jan 23, 2021
Oracleforce:
If this lady's age is 1989 my age is 2014...

Ladies can lie about their age....may 1989 kill you there...
she just has a big stature
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies by SoNature(m): 10:40am On Jan 23, 2021
flokii:

Yorubas too dey tolerate nonsense and it irritates me.

AM Yoruba now shows English and Igbo Nollywood movies while AM Igbo shows only Igbo movies. The problem there is that the so called English Nollywood movies are acted by Igbos with their mediocre English.

AM Yoruba is and should strictly be Yoruba!!

Someone should better warn Multichoice/DSTV to stop that nonsense before we descend on them. Radarada.

You lots on Nairaland are shameless.

You want to tell people how to run their business?

You guys should boycott the channel.

4 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies by Dottore: 10:40am On Jan 23, 2021
Beckysexy:
Lol. This lady with poto poto nyansh. I didn't know she's an Igbo lady though.
Can we see your nyash and compare with hers pls

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies by philips007(m): 10:43am On Jan 23, 2021
flokii:

AM Yoruba now shows English and Igbo Nollywood movies while AM Igbo shows only Igbo movies. The problem there is that the so called English Nollywood movies are acted by Igbos with their mediocre English.

Someone should better warn Multichoice/DSTV to stop that nonsense before we descend on them. Radarada.

Sense is far from you.

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies by Ykc2(m): 10:43am On Jan 23, 2021
flokii:

what are you speaking joor ntori ola ohu , grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies by SoNature(m): 10:45am On Jan 23, 2021
Rahkman:
Same with clarion chukwura and stan nze they both speak igbo and yoruba fluently

I have never seen Stan Nze in a Yoruba film, but I know he acts Igbo movies
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies by mrsage(m): 10:48am On Jan 23, 2021
Liposure:
haba. You dey there. I heard she grew up in surulere. I like her booty sha

Maybe Surulere in Abule Egba... grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies by Liposure: 10:50am On Jan 23, 2021
ecclize:

she can be talented in terms of how she handles her roles in movies..

but knowing how to speak igbo and Yoruba no be talent ooo.

i have many niggars you can speak both and u can't even guess there tribes.
even the yoruba they claim she speak is not that pure. Sometimes she mixes it

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies by Aguilar(m): 10:50am On Jan 23, 2021
damn bitch is talented
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies by Binance(m): 10:51am On Jan 23, 2021
aljpimp:

You're fake and a scam
Please help report this mad man to the mod...he's spamming all the thread on nairaland with the same message and giving me fake mentions.
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies by BigDawsNet: 10:51am On Jan 23, 2021
Gbagura:

That's right
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies by AreaFada2: 10:53am On Jan 23, 2021
flokii:

Of course it will stop..

You will be surprised that many people are like Clarence Peters the music video producer. Many out there are mixed. Yemi Alade nko? Lots of Yoruba language actors, especially women are from South South and South East.

If not for the Civil War, there would have been lots of Yoruba in the East. I still know several elderly Yoruba who said the time they spent in the East before the war was their best in life. Some had to leave their Igbo fiancé or fiancée as the war broke out.

I am not Igbo.

3 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies by Uchasa(m): 10:55am On Jan 23, 2021
There are two other Igbos that act Yoruba movies

*Regina Chukwu
*Kevin Ikeduba

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies by StainlessG: 10:56am On Jan 23, 2021
Gbagura:
oh shit, just searched for Kelvin ikeduba, so that guy is an Igbo, i always see him In Yoruba movies, Wonderful
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies by Liposure: 11:01am On Jan 23, 2021
Mivici:
oga that's her age

I'm 26 if you see my area girls weh dey my age, girls weh I even senior wen we dey small you go shout, Baba body type matter besides u can never predict a lady age
girls add weight as they grow
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies by meobizy(f): 11:04am On Jan 23, 2021
I am not surprised. Nairaland has forced me to recognize this woman facially. Na only here I dey steadily come across her news. As soon as I saw "Nollywood actress,” I immediately knew it was a non entity.
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies by lastclaire4(f): 11:05am On Jan 23, 2021
aycorporat:
A 1989 lady already looking like this?

She cant be younger than 1979

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Appiah Abena: Engaging In Lesbianism Is My Biggest Regret In Life / Inem Peters Wears Bra To Her Birthday Party (Photos) / Big Sheff Weight Loss Transformation (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.