Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,935 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies (79249 Views)

Actress Adunni Ade Reveals She Was Blacklisted From The Nollywood English Movies / Nkechi Blessing Sunday Lied About Buying Benz Car (Photos) / Fan Sends His Manhood To Nkechi Blessing Sunday, She Cries Out (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies by Exodora: 5:52pm On Jan 23, 2021
Cherez:

Some of you're so thoughtless
So when those Igbo directors were featuring Funke Akindele even in core Osuofia movies nko?
Ini Edo & co whom were not Igbos were also featured and you come here to insult the English they speak?
Maybe you'll ask Jennifer (Akindele) to show you how your accent can be
We can find out from Falz . These people with their jealousy , they can't even smell we back seff.
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies by SAMBARRY: 6:08pm On Jan 23, 2021
Rubbiish:

Samkpopko wink
How is our girl na smiley
she's fine wink
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies by kelly72: 6:18pm On Jan 23, 2021
Cherez:

Some of you're so thoughtless
So when those Igbo directors were featuring Funke Akindele even in core Osuofia movies nko?
Ini Edo & co whom were not Igbos were also featured and you come here to insult the English they speak?
Maybe you'll ask Jennifer (Akindele) to show you how your accent can be

Unfortunately for you, after beating yourself up, you'll sit and watch her in a Yoruba movie because, nobody knows you exist and the movie producer doesn't care if you are burnt.
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies by Chigold101(m): 6:30pm On Jan 23, 2021
Beckysexy:
Lol. This lady with poto poto nyansh. I didn't know she's an Igbo lady though.
Biko what is poto poto nyash?
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies by PoloG: 6:34pm On Jan 23, 2021
Jack005:
fixed!
useless miscreant from ph slum
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies by Jack005(m): 6:35pm On Jan 23, 2021
PoloG:
i am a useless afonja miscreant from oshobo slum
Fixed!
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies by PoloG: 6:36pm On Jan 23, 2021
Exodora:

We can find out from Falz . These people with their jealousy , they can't even smell we back seff.
jealous of what abeg?
Baby factory or drug dealing?

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies by PoloG: 6:36pm On Jan 23, 2021
Jack005:
Fixed!
useless miscreant
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies by Jack005(m): 6:37pm On Jan 23, 2021
PoloG:
My parents are useless miscreant
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies by PoloG: 6:47pm On Jan 23, 2021
[quote author=Jack005 post=98367441][/quote]useless miscreant from ph slum
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies by lastchild: 6:49pm On Jan 23, 2021
PoloG:
say this without chestbeating grin grin why will a Yoruba want to own property in sadeast, when we can own property in UK and US?
Lol

even in that UK and USA, igbos owns properties more than yoruba

you just want to defend your identity, it is perfectly understood, but deep inside your heart, you know that yorubas can't be compared to igbos

2 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies by PoloG: 6:58pm On Jan 23, 2021
lastchild:
Lol

even in that UK and USA, igbos owns properties more than yoruba

you just want to defend your identity, it is perfectly understood, but deep inside your heart, you know that yorubas can't be compared to igbos
your fact?
We are not talking about crime here..

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies by Ojukwubucket(m): 7:33pm On Jan 23, 2021
Liposure:
ibo or igbo, its still the same thing. Textbooks and wikipedia can bear me witness
It is not please...
I am Igbo and in a better position to correct u
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies by 1Sharon(f): 7:38pm On Jan 23, 2021
WowSweetGuy:
because they are versatile than others

Rest

because they need to be that way and others don't.
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies by WowSweetGuy(m): 7:57pm On Jan 23, 2021
1Sharon:

because they need to be that way and others don't.
i don't know what you really mean by need to be and others dont

So u r saying others r more comfortable? grin i pray o
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies by MSGAMBLE9: 8:02pm On Jan 23, 2021
Ojukwubucket:

It is not please...
I am Igbo and in a better position to correct u
No, it's Ibo.
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies by 1Sharon(f): 8:16pm On Jan 23, 2021
WowSweetGuy:
i don't know what you really mean by need to be and others dont

So u r saying others r more comfortable? grin i pray o

Yes
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies by marsman: 8:24pm On Jan 23, 2021
Cherez:

Who has that accent she was using?
Whom was she portraying?
I'm not saying that's her accent as I have followed her way back then with Desmond Elliot in soaps
Or do you support the guy that Yoruba movies has great English-speaking actors only?
So Odunlade na English prof na?
He didn't say that Yoruba has a monopoly of Actors who have good control of their English, he said, they should stop showing Igbo English movies with the mediocre English on Yoruba Channels.
Odunlade is a Yoruba Actor, who acts in Yoruba Movies, you can't compare to the type of Mr Ibu who claim they are acting English movies, but their control of English is very bad.
Funke owns her accent, how many Yoruba have you seen speaking Like that? Don't even let us start on accent.
And funke is playing a stack Illiterate girl for a village, who has No foundation of English, it is not even an accent.
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies by DarkJeddi(m): 8:36pm On Jan 23, 2021
Komu1048:

Hey don't even go there, which stupid content are the igbos dishing out. A plagiarised industry
Still better than anything you can dish out..

Igbo still rule Nollywood..

The average African viewer don't know what a Kabiyesi means..

Ask them what an Igwe means.. grin

Isn't it funny that Yoruba musicians rule the music industry and everything is cool..

Igbo ruling Nollywood is a torn in your flesh?
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies by Komu1048(m): 8:52pm On Jan 23, 2021
DarkJeddi:
Still better than anything you can dish out..

Igbo still rule Nollywood..

The average African viewer don't know what a Kabiyesi means..

Ask them what an Igwe means.. grin

Ofcus they dominated the industry by population no doubt, but don't come here with that content term. They dish out rubbish, waste tape, poorly scripted and last last watch out for part 4. Many have boycotted the industry for Ghana film not until Yorubas came and refined with with beautify nonfictional stories that were well crafted. Putting in the best hands irrespective of tribe and religion. That is the reason why the nollywood is still standing today

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies by DarkJeddi(m): 8:59pm On Jan 23, 2021
Komu1048:

Ofcus they dominated the industry by population no doubt, but don't come here with that content term. They dish out rubbish, waste tape, poorly scripted and last last watch out for part 4. Many have boycotted the industry for Ghana film not until Yorubas came and refined with with beautify nonfictional stories that were well crafted. Putting in the best hands irrespective of tribe and religion. That is the reason why the nollywood is still standing today
Lol.

Beautiful non fictional story films..

And where are those and why is somebody crying about Igbo films on AM Yoruba?

The same way you people slant Igbo footballers..

It is not good enough unless it is Yoruba..
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies by Ojukwubucket(m): 9:16pm On Jan 23, 2021
MSGAMBLE9:
No, it's Ibo.
See this one..
Are u Igbo?
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies by MSGAMBLE9: 9:19pm On Jan 23, 2021
Ojukwubucket:
See this one.. Are u Igbo?
That is what ppl around call them anyway.
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies by Komu1048(m): 9:21pm On Jan 23, 2021
DarkJeddi:
Lol.

Beautiful non fictional story films..

And where are those and why is somebody crying about Igbo films on AM Yoruba?

The same way you people slant Igbo footballers..

It is not good enough unless it is Yoruba..

I’m not on the same page with him, if Igbos has all it takes they can enter AM Yoruba and some of them love acting Yoruba films more than Igbo Films perhaps it pays more and they can relate with the stories more. But the content you said got my attention because I don’t see it in Igbo films and I have watched some of them but just couldn’t fathom what the story is about

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies by Ojukwubucket(m): 9:24pm On Jan 23, 2021
MSGAMBLE9:
That is what ppl around call them anyway.
Well, they r wrong
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies by DarkJeddi(m): 9:45pm On Jan 23, 2021
Komu1048:

I’m not on the same page with him, if Igbos has all it takes they can enter AM Yoruba and some of them love acting Yoruba films more than Igbo Films perhaps it pays more and they can relate with the stories more. But the content you said got my attention because I don’t see it in Igbo films and I have watched some of them but just couldn’t fathom what the story is about
Lol.. grin

The funny thing is how you make Yoruba films seem like some elite Nigerian Movie industry..

They have beautiful non fictional stories films and if Igbos have what it takes,they can enter? shocked

Igbos make films,a whole lot of them..

It is expected that many will not be of the highest quality,even Hollywood and Bollywood makes a lot of crap..

But you making it sound like all they make are crap and Yoruba are the ones with the good films is laughable at the least..

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies by MrGerald(m): 9:56pm On Jan 23, 2021
flokii:

Of course it will stop..

We don't need your Zubby Michael or Nkechi whatever on a Yoruba dedicated movie channel. We are okay with our own stars like Kunle Afolayan, Femi Adebayo, Muyiwa Ademola, Olaniyi Afonja (Sanyeri), Ijebu et al. acting in our native dialect.

Take your meaningless English movies to AM Igbo.
You don't know much than multichoice, Igbo actors/actresses are more attractive and revenue based than your mostly ugly and unknown actors and actresses, so you can't do anything about it
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies by MSGAMBLE9: 10:15pm On Jan 23, 2021
Ojukwubucket:
Well, they r wrong
Well if you say so...cos they never contest it.
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies by flokii: 10:56pm On Jan 23, 2021
MrGerald:
You don't know much than multichoice, Igbo actors/actresses are more attractive and revenue based than your mostly ugly and unknown actors and actresses, so you can't do anything about it

Nah.. you're the ugly ones.

The useless Multichoice can't turn a Yoruba channel to free for all while they leave AM Igbo to be strictly Igbo.

That's an insult and we won't take it.

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies by Cherez: 11:52pm On Jan 23, 2021
marsman:

He didn't say that Yoruba has a monopoly of Actors who have good control of their English, he said, they should stop showing Igbo English movies with the mediocre English on Yoruba Channels.
Odunlade is a Yoruba Actor, who acts in Yoruba Movies, you can't compare to the type of Mr Ibu who claim they are acting English movies, but their control of English is very bad.
Funke owns her accent, how many Yoruba have you seen speaking Like that? Don't even let us start on accent.
And funke is playing a stack Illiterate girl for a village, who has No foundation of English, it is not even an accent.
You know the truth so let it set you free
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies by Cherez: 11:53pm On Jan 23, 2021
kelly72:

Unfortunately for you, after beating yourself up, you'll sit and watch her in a Yoruba movie because, nobody knows you exist and the movie producer doesn't care if you are burnt.

I guess you're so clueless not to comprehend simple English
I love Funke since age 12 I started watching here, even the Odunlade I love too
My point is passed, deal with it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Inem Peters Wears Bra To Her Birthday Party (Photos) / Big Sheff Weight Loss Transformation (Photos) / Davido's Bodyguard, Teejay Dies At The Age Of 36

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.