Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,018 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

I Had Sex With 3 Girls Today Within 5hours - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Had Sex With 3 Girls Today Within 5hours (8321 Views)

Viral Video Of 3 Girls Gang Rape 1 Boy To The Point Of Death / My Current Dilemma. With 3 Girls Working In The Same Place. / Girls Are Too Cheap, I Bleep 7 Girls Today - Nigerian Guy Says. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Had Sex With 3 Girls Today Within 5hours by chubinwa(m): 3:35pm On Jan 24, 2021
you just won the trophy. keep making your parents proud
Re: I Had Sex With 3 Girls Today Within 5hours by favinvest: 4:17pm On Jan 24, 2021
bros,

hope its not part of 1M that u raised in 2020.. that u re now using to perform on any babe that u see.. undecided undecided

https://www.nairaland.com/6022382/desperately-need-raise-1million-before
Re: I Had Sex With 3 Girls Today Within 5hours by meobizy(f): 5:13pm On Jan 24, 2021
Now you're 11k short and lost bodily fluids in the process. What did you win after everything? I hope it's not bragging rights because just like emotions, those are fleeting. I don't know who you are so can't confirm if this is true or false.
Re: I Had Sex With 3 Girls Today Within 5hours by jeremiahGodwin: 5:49pm On Jan 24, 2021
so because you bleeped 3 chicks in one night you are proud of it.
Re: I Had Sex With 3 Girls Today Within 5hours by WoundedLamb: 6:38pm On Jan 24, 2021
You sniff around and then turn around to call someone else a dog? Lol... the irony of it all.

1 Like

Re: I Had Sex With 3 Girls Today Within 5hours by Linoxchange1(m): 7:34am On Jan 25, 2021
idolakes:
yes boss we can work together, text me on my whats app we can make a good team.
Re: I Had Sex With 3 Girls Today Within 5hours by oluwaseyi0: 11:19am On Aug 31, 2021
Nazgul:
Tomorrow you'll create a new user name and a thread here telling us how depressed and sucidial you are, with the regular signature of your account details.

I've vowed never to attach relevance to such emotional messages. Keep enjoying your sexcapades but remember this warning.

Hello Prophet Nazgul, as you've rightly predicted check out this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/6726795/how-come-out-mess-photo
Re: I Had Sex With 3 Girls Today Within 5hours by IceColdVeins(m): 10:33pm On Aug 31, 2021
oluwaseyi0:

Hello Prophet Nazgul, as you've rightly predicted check out this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/6726795/how-come-out-mess-photo
indeed the internet never forgets
Re: I Had Sex With 3 Girls Today Within 5hours by Caramia2020(m): 12:39am On Sep 01, 2021
Reckless fellow
Re: I Had Sex With 3 Girls Today Within 5hours by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 2:03am On Sep 01, 2021
oluwaseyi0:

Lol.
Aproko grin grin.
Las las I'll be fine
Re: I Had Sex With 3 Girls Today Within 5hours by Intersexxsherry(f): 4:13am On Sep 01, 2021
IgiveLadiesBj:
This is the height of my escapade. I used 9k to Bleep 3 different girls in a single night alone.

The first girl is a pretty 19 year old. I wanted to just Bleep only her but she was going some where. She gave me only BJ and one round.

Not satisfied, I met another girl that gave me a single round. I was about going out when I saw this single hot MILF in her early 40s.

God should have mercy on me.
11k gone to the dogs...
longerthroat dey worry you..
Aids and Stds is real, let this warning calm down your kongi each time you remember it
Re: I Had Sex With 3 Girls Today Within 5hours by PARADIZEPRIEST: 1:35pm On Sep 01, 2021
SHORT STORY! grin
Re: I Had Sex With 3 Girls Today Within 5hours by SenecaTheYonger: 1:46pm On Sep 01, 2021
Intersexxsherry:
longerthroat dey worry you..
Aids and Stds is real, let this warning calm down your kongi each time you remember it
You think if the girls were more expensive they’ll be free from STD?
Re: I Had Sex With 3 Girls Today Within 5hours by Innobee99(m): 2:00pm On Sep 01, 2021
Congratulations Sir
Re: I Had Sex With 3 Girls Today Within 5hours by Nobody: 2:03pm On Sep 01, 2021
Clap for yourself
Re: I Had Sex With 3 Girls Today Within 5hours by Intersexxsherry(f): 2:10pm On Sep 01, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:

You think if the girls were more expensive they’ll be free from STD?
or even more costlier because they will need more money for their drugs and btw increase in money doesn't validate whether someone is free or not free from std..

(1) (2) (Reply)

He Used Me!!! / She's Only 16 But She Fine Scatter, Her Body Dey Mad Person! / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.