Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,780 members, 7,831,514 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) (92667 Views)

A Chat That Caused Mixed Reactions Between Men & Women Online / Ladies: Have You Ended A Relationship Before Because Of Penis Size? / Tonto Dikeh Hints At Being In A New Relationship (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) by Jessepaid(m): 11:53am On Jan 25, 2021
JovialJune:

I don't understand, if it was a Saturday morning, all she bought was ideal cos it's a weekend, some peeps grew up or are used to eating bread, egg and tea in the morning even if it is Saturday or Sunday, so I see no wrong in what she did, if he had told her what to prepare, that would have been a different case entirely.

Hehehe I just checked your profile...

You are female...

E don do matter don end...

You are absolutely and accurately correct..

I don waka leave you grin grin

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) by JovialJune(f): 11:56am On Jan 25, 2021
Jessepaid:

Hehehe I just checked your profile...

You are female...

E don do matter don end...

You are absolutely and accurately correct..

I don waka leave you grin grin

Lol don't be a sexist, try to be logical, don't just support your friend cos he's a man, he was looking for an excuse to ditch her so he used that flimsy excuse.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) by Made619(m): 11:57am On Jan 25, 2021
JovialJune:

So what is bad in what she bought?
My God! I can't believe you as a lady asked that question. All this indomie girls without sense sef...chai

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) by JovialJune(f): 12:00pm On Jan 25, 2021
Made619:
My God! I can't believe you as a lady asked that question. All this indomie girls without sense sef...chai

You should beg your sense to come back to you if you can't understand simple english.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) by Made619(m): 12:08pm On Jan 25, 2021
JovialJune:

You should beg your sense to come back to you if you can't understand simple english.
A sensible lady would have asked her man what would he have preferred she cook,then she either agree to what he wants or suggest something else.......a sensible lady suppose to know her guy's financial situation. then help d guy economize not to waste his cash...here u are supporting her...

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) by Godoverevery: 12:34pm On Jan 25, 2021
JovialJune:

I don't understand, if it was a Saturday morning, all she bought was ideal cos it's a weekend, some peeps grew up or are used to eating bread, egg and tea in the morning even if it is Saturday or Sunday, so I see no wrong in what she did, if he had told her what to prepare, that would have been a different case entirely.

You don't see anything wrong in spending 4k on buying bread,egg,indomie, sardine for just weekend

if we call most of you fish brain you think we hating......If you are too daft to know he gave her money to cook a proper meal then you should stfu... weekends are meant for cooking proper meal dummy.

What is her usefulness if she can only cook noodles and fry egg...... something the guy can even cook himself...nawa oooo

80 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) by VanillaIyce(f): 1:03pm On Jan 25, 2021
JohnspeakU:
Below is a chat between a lady and her fiancé and how a 3years relationship ended.

Who should be blamed?

Lalasticlala mynd44 seun
Well handled. She didn't do well but I want to believe she didn't mean all that happened but refusing to eat..man think about it and do you.
Re: The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jan 25, 2021
it's good that way..
I love what the guy did.. the girl is selfish and wicked... let this be a place of lesson to those heartless girlfriends..
and I'm sure there are other reasons why the guy want to brk up with her

3 Likes

Re: The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) by money121(m): 1:36pm On Jan 25, 2021
Ok
Re: The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:37pm On Jan 25, 2021
He has a very good point to run for his life in this case.

We hate nonsense mehn!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) by Penboy: 1:39pm On Jan 25, 2021
My problem with the chat is her "Please forgive me" line without actually addressing the issue.

If you are accused of something, try to state your reasons first before the please forgive me.

She would do something worse in the future.. Its a red flag. You could see the guilt in her voice.

And then forget the "can I cover to talk line"... She wants go naked and have sex with you.

But then... Na rubbish I read sha. Rubbish conversation and a waste of time.

26 Likes

Re: The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) by sofiscatedmoron: 1:39pm On Jan 25, 2021
The girl is stupid
She is selfish
Marry her and your family will scatter

3 Likes

Re: The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) by adeskee(m): 1:39pm On Jan 25, 2021
Am so sorry
Re: The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) by femi4: 1:39pm On Jan 25, 2021
She's naturally selfish

Her true color in display
Re: The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) by Spectrum22: 1:40pm On Jan 25, 2021
It's definitely a red flag.

3 Likes

Re: The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) by benjida: 1:41pm On Jan 25, 2021
Very good decision. The lady is a wicked and selfish person.

2 Likes

Re: The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) by Dukeolumidemans(m): 1:41pm On Jan 25, 2021
Lol...in never cheee anything.. grin grin grin tongue
Re: The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) by Iceyjayz: 1:41pm On Jan 25, 2021
He should end the relationship, She's obviously not the right person for him
Re: The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) by Never4getU: 1:41pm On Jan 25, 2021
Obviously u lack capacity of deep reasoning.

This is beyond ordinary tomatoes, it goes a long way to determine future possible wrecked that maybe damning.

The guy is brave!

SILENTandSMART2:
too bad

juss because of tomato,

nigga wey don dey look for opportunity to japa grin

tomato nah wash wink

me self can say dat nobe wickedness at all ,

15 Likes

Re: The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) by ariesbull: 1:42pm On Jan 25, 2021
Awesome .... Realest dude

Let me wait for SIMPS to comment and FEMINISTS to insult

2 Likes

Re: The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) by JovialJune(f): 1:42pm On Jan 25, 2021
Made619:
A sensible lady would have asked her man what would he have preferred she cook,then she either agree to what he wants or suggest something else.......a sensible lady suppose to know her guy's financial situation. then help d guy economize not to waste his cash...here u are supporting her...

A sensible guy will tell his lady what he wants her to cook, a sensible guy will tell his lady to economise and tell tell or give her a list of what he wants her to buy.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) by ariesbull: 1:43pm On Jan 25, 2021
Never4getU:
Obviously u lack capacity of deep reasoning.

This is beyond ordinary tomatoes, it goes a long way to determine future possible wrecked.

It's not ordinary tomatoes... It's symbolical

By the way eve ate ordinary Apple, now this is where it landed the whole world and gave it to adam

4 Likes

Re: The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) by pickatyouu: 1:44pm On Jan 25, 2021
This one looks like comedy to me.

Check my signature for your car tracking devices
Re: The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) by solonubinho(m): 1:44pm On Jan 25, 2021
mshew stupid boy. You saw the bad tomatoes, you didn't ask that it be taken out before cooking. In fact, you said you didn't think it was an issue. Now you're talking gibberish. Who are the parents that raise these boys of nowadays?

Besides, that's what happens when you raise a mentally weak child of the male gender. He obviously does not or most likely cannot cook that is why he doesn't know that there's a high likelihood of not being able to eat after you have just finished cooking. Possibly what happened to the girl.

8 Likes

Re: The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) by hollywater: 1:44pm On Jan 25, 2021
Run ooh.
Re: The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) by manijoli(m): 1:45pm On Jan 25, 2021
this one self tire me, ebi like dem dey act indian movie
Re: The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) by Druss(m): 1:45pm On Jan 25, 2021
Jessepaid:
Hehehe...

Reminds me of my nigga..

His babe came around...

He gave her 4k to cook what they will eat..

The gyal used the entire money to buy eggs bread, indomie sardine and tea things...

The nigga ended the relationship there and then...

The nigga is confused and I am a guy. Did he tell her what he wanted to eat? Is the woman a mind reader? Not that she stole the money o. She used it to buy food that he didn't tell her that he didn't want to eat. Dude is not ready for marriage. He should go get a slave.

18 Likes

Re: The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) by DoubleEngine007: 1:45pm On Jan 25, 2021
That's my guy there. Its better to act fast on them,before they play a fast one on you..
I'm happy to see guys becoming wiser these days.. wink

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Pictures: I Later Got Married To One Of These Two Girls / xxxxxxxxxxx / Groom Puts Head In Wife's Wedding Gown At Wedding Venue(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.