Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,783 members, 7,831,529 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) (92668 Views)

A Chat That Caused Mixed Reactions Between Men & Women Online / Ladies: Have You Ended A Relationship Before Because Of Penis Size? / Tonto Dikeh Hints At Being In A New Relationship (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) by emezuo17: 1:46pm On Jan 25, 2021
JohnspeakU:
Below is a chat between a lady and her fiancé and how a 3years relationship ended.

Who should be blamed?
. The real man, that girl is very selfish, you serve a man what you can't eat? That means she didn't even taste the food while preparing it, so how did she know if the food make sense or not, conclusion is, she don fail exam, no repeat of class.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jan 25, 2021
Leshurr:
Reminds me of what my own mother did to me and my elder sis.

Unknown to us, a fly died inside a pot of stew we jointly prepared. My mother saw it, removed the dead fly then served it to me and sis with rice.

Then she cooked fresh yam porridge for herself to eat.

After we finished clearing our plate, she told us that food we ate had a dead fly in it.. and it serves us right since we refused to cover the pot of soup.

I'm saying this to say, op is right in dumping that girl, she doesn't love him and is comfortable in exposing him to harm.
so does that mean your mother doesn't love you ?
Re: The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) by odudueffiom(m): 1:47pm On Jan 25, 2021
JovialJune:

Lol don't be a sexist, try to be logical, don't just support your friend cos he's a man, he was looking for an excuse to ditch her so he used that flimsy excuse.
babe yourself so u would use 4k for noddles n bread on a Saturday morning
why not use atleast 1.5k for the breakfast then tell him to add cash so u cook a pot of soup for the weekend??

6 Likes

Re: The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) by poiZon: 1:47pm On Jan 25, 2021
JovialJune:

I don't understand, if it was a Saturday morning, all she bought was ideal cos it's a weekend, some peeps grew up or are used to eating bread, egg and tea in the morning even if it is Saturday or Sunday, so I see no wrong in what she did, if he had told her what to prepare, that would have been a different case entirely.
Person give u 4 tausand to prepare food, u carry the whole money buy egg, bread n sardine...
Na for carton u buy them?
Na so e hard for most of una to get married.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) by Samchik: 1:47pm On Jan 25, 2021
In relationships, most females are generally selfish.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) by Jaymaestro(m): 1:48pm On Jan 25, 2021
This strict relationship ehn
Re: The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) by dominique(f): 1:49pm On Jan 25, 2021
Godoverevery:

[s]You don't see anything wrong in spending 4k on buying bread,egg,indomie, sardine for just weekend

if we call most of you fish brain you think we hating......If you are too daft to know he gave her money to cook a proper meal then you should stfu... weekends are meant for cooking proper meal dummy.

What is her usefulness if she can only cook noodles and fry egg...... something the guy can even cook himself...nawa oooo[/s]

What is his own usefulness if he cannot prepare a meal by himself? He knows exactly what he wants to eat, why can't he go and source for it and make it. Cooking is no longer a gender role, it's a basic survival skill. I don't blame him though, it's the stupid girls that turn themselves into maids in the name of relationship that I blame

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) by Flier: 1:50pm On Jan 25, 2021
Oche211:
Dude is absolutely right.
How can you give what you can't eat to your man..
Even Eve ate the fruit before giving Adam.
There was no love between them,the guy just used cooking as an excuse
Women always behaves like that even married ones

1 Like

Re: The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) by JovialJune(f): 1:50pm On Jan 25, 2021
odudueffiom:
babe yourself so u would use 4k for noddles n bread on a Saturday morning
why not use atleast 1.5k for the breakfast then tell him to add cash so u cook a pot of soup for the weekend??

Another angle, was just stating my opinion o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) by Leshurr(f): 1:52pm On Jan 25, 2021
fabiano09:

so does that mean your mother doesn't love you ?

Yup. And the feeling is mutual.

4 Likes

Re: The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) by Druss(m): 1:52pm On Jan 25, 2021
Godoverevery:

You don't see anything wrong in spending 4k on buying bread,egg,indomie, sardine for just weekend

if we call most of you fish brain you think we hating......If you are too daft to know he gave her money to cook a proper meal then you should stfu... weekends are meant for cooking proper meal dummy.

What is her usefulness if she can only cook noodles and fry egg...... something the guy can even cook himself...nawa oooo

Don't worry. Y'all should go marry a mind reader. He wanted to break up with her already. This excuse is rubbish. I can't even imagine someone doing this to my sister. I can't even imagine the conversation

Me: What happened?
Sis: Boyfriend broke up with me because I didn't cook the food he wanted
Me: Why didn't you cook the food he wanted?
Sis: He gave me 4k and said I should use to buy what we would eat
Me: Then?
Sis: I used it to buy some food items
Me: Did he tell you what he wanted to eat?
Sis: No
Me: Let me understand this. He gave you 4 thousand naira, didn't tell you what he wants to eat and said you should cook food. He then broke up because it wasn't his type of food?
Sis: Yes, now that you put it that way. There is something wrong
Me: Yes he was looking for any excuse. Imagine if y'all married. Ordinary 4k is reason to break up. 4k!! Let him go marry a slave.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) by walozanga(m): 1:53pm On Jan 25, 2021
This story sweet.. Lol
Re: The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) by Sixfeetbelle: 1:53pm On Jan 25, 2021
Made619:
A sensible lady would have asked her man what would he have preferred she cook,then she either agree to what he wants or suggest something else.......a sensible lady suppose to know her guy's financial situation. then help d guy economize not to waste his cash...here u are supporting her...

What makes you think the indomie and egg wasn't what she suggested?

4 Likes

Re: The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) by joseph1832(m): 1:53pm On Jan 25, 2021
Juju! That's what I thought of initially, then again, some people are just too selfish and entitled
Re: The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jan 25, 2021
Leshurr:

Yup. And the feeling is mutual.
I don't begrudge you ,there's a reason I asked ,this is a sensitive topic for me ,can I mail you to discuss further ?
Re: The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) by BabbanBura(m): 1:54pm On Jan 25, 2021
Nonexistent1:
The girl wash put but she did it to the wrong guy. Some men are odogwus by efforts but others are born with it.

My mind no go there at all, quite a possibility

5 Likes

Re: The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) by angelfallz(m): 1:55pm On Jan 25, 2021
"Why would you have the heart to give me something you can't eat" The guy no try at all, by waiting so long to voice out.
That girl is wicked.

4 Likes

Re: The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) by JaffyJoe(m): 1:55pm On Jan 25, 2021
Leshurr:
Reminds me of what my own mother did to me and my elder sis.

Unknown to us, a fly died inside a pot of stew we jointly prepared. My mother saw it, removed the dead fly then served it to me and sis with rice.

Then she cooked fresh yam porridge for herself to eat.

After we finished clearing our plate, she told us that food we ate had a dead fly in it.. and it serves us right since we refused to cover the pot of soup.

I'm saying this to say, op is right in dumping that girl, she doesn't love him and is comfortable in exposing him to harm.

She taught you an unforgettable lesson.
Re: The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) by cassyrooy(m): 1:55pm On Jan 25, 2021
Oche211:
I love this part. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) by Leshurr(f): 1:55pm On Jan 25, 2021
fabiano09:

I don't begrudge you ,there's a reason I asked ,this is a sensitive topic for me ,can I mail you to discuss further ?

Sure, I'm happy to chat.

1 Like

Re: The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) by Sixfeetbelle: 1:56pm On Jan 25, 2021
emezuo17:
. The real man, that girl is very selfish, you serve a man what you can't eat? That means she didn't even taste the food while preparing it, so how did she know if the food make sense or not, conclusion is, she don fail exam, no repeat of class.

I hardly taste what I cook.

In general, I'm not immediately hungry after making any meal. I will serve others first and then serve mine like thirty minutes later.

7 Likes

Re: The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) by JooEeL(m): 1:56pm On Jan 25, 2021
Oche211:

So from your deduction, the babe worse pass Eve bah?
Re: The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) by Liposure: 1:56pm On Jan 25, 2021
Good riddance to bad rubbish. She's not yet married and she's behaving like an untrained wife.
Re: The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) by 0taPiaPia(m): 1:56pm On Jan 25, 2021
Ubunja !!!. Come and carry your student oh.. some redpilled shit. I love this dude.

Playing "who needs love" mp3 by Tory lanez grin

1 Like

Re: The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) by TempleHouse: 1:57pm On Jan 25, 2021
Purely insignificant and trivial issue to end a "good" relationship.
The guy must have been looking for a way out and the facts the lady confessed indicates she might change for the better !
Who is perfect in any relationship None !!

8 Likes

Re: The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) by JooEeL(m): 1:57pm On Jan 25, 2021
mosdii:
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

Not all bro. Fallacy of hasty generalization.

2 Likes

Re: The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) by Druss(m): 1:57pm On Jan 25, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:

I hardly taste what I cook.

In general, I'm not immediately hungry after making any meal. I will serve others first and then serve mine like thirty minutes later.

Same here I am least hungry after I have finished cooking. I am most hungry after someone else has finished cooking.

3 Likes

Re: The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) by lifezone247(m): 1:57pm On Jan 25, 2021
Last seen at 3:36pm and conversations started at 2pm? grin grin

5 Likes

Re: The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) by 8stargeneral: 1:58pm On Jan 25, 2021
lol...that guy na bravo..even d girl go dey confuse

1 Like

Re: The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jan 25, 2021
After 3 years it’s tomato that brought red flag. Nairaland posters must write for Nollywood

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

xxxxxxxxxxx / Groom Puts Head In Wife's Wedding Gown At Wedding Venue(photos) / 22-Year-Old Man Marries His 48-Year-Old Oyibo Girlfriend At Ikoyi Registry Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.