Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,024 members, 7,835,474 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) (92683 Views)

A Chat That Caused Mixed Reactions Between Men & Women Online / Ladies: Have You Ended A Relationship Before Because Of Penis Size? / Tonto Dikeh Hints At Being In A New Relationship (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) by Codes151(m): 6:42pm On Jan 25, 2021
Two kids
Re: The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) by Ikpunekenwa(m): 6:44pm On Jan 25, 2021
solonubinho:
mshew stupid boy. You saw the bad tomatoes, you didn't ask that it be taken out before cooking. In fact, you said you didn't think it was an issue. Now you're talking gibberish. Who are the parents that raise these boys of nowadays?

Besides, that's what happens when you raise a mentally weak child of the male gender. He obviously does not or most likely cannot cook that is why he doesn't know that there's a high likelihood of not being able to eat after you have just finished cooking. Possibly what happened to the girl.
As usual, you've decided to cherry pick your argument. I know you saw where he wrote its cos she said she was hungry was the main reason they cooked and your mind didn't tell you that its not only cos of this tomato saga that he took this step, that this is as a result of so many times of enduring nonsense. From her countenance you'll know she is careless and selfish.
Re: The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) by Ikpunekenwa(m): 6:55pm On Jan 25, 2021
Druss:

Don't worry. Y'all should go marry a mind reader. He wanted to break up with her already. This excuse is rubbish. I can't even imagine someone doing this to my sister. I can't even imagine the conversation

Me: What happened?
Sis: Boyfriend broke up with me because I didn't cook the food he wanted
Me: Why didn't you cook the food he wanted?
Sis: He gave me 4k and said I should use to buy what we would eat
Me: Then?
Sis: I used it to buy some food items
Me: Did he tell you what he wanted to eat?
Sis: No
Me: Let me understand this. He gave you 4 thousand naira, didn't tell you what he wants to eat and said you should cook food. He then broke up because it wasn't his type of food?
Sis: Yes, now that you put it that way. There is something wrong
Me: Yes he was looking for any excuse. Imagine if y'all married. Ordinary 4k is reason to break up. 4k!! Let him go marry a slave.
Even your spirit and soul know you ain't sincere in this your analogy. You yourself know you are just deceiving yourself.

1 Like

Re: The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) by Ikpunekenwa(m): 6:57pm On Jan 25, 2021
fabiano09:

I don't begrudge you ,there's a reason I asked ,this is a sensitive topic for me ,can I mail you to discuss further ?
Oga leave woman and breaszz oooo, when you find wetin you dey find, you fit no fit run again. Am waiting for your lamentations here in nairaland.

1 Like

Re: The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) by Lakesandspring: 7:06pm On Jan 25, 2021
Is ga gan
Re: The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 7:14pm On Jan 25, 2021
Jessepaid:
Hehehe...

Reminds me of my nigga..

His babe came around...

He gave her 4k to cook what they will eat..

The gyal used the entire money to buy eggs bread, indomie sardine and tea things...

The nigga ended the relationship there and then...

Funny enough... it's obvious she doesn't know how to cook.
Re: The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) by blahc007: 7:33pm On Jan 25, 2021
mosdii:
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

you got a sister? or say a feminine relative?

mmm...how did you appear in this world of useless girls?

nwokem think before you Yan oo
Re: The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) by Iamzik: 8:19pm On Jan 25, 2021
Leshurr:
Reminds me of what my own mother did to me and my elder sis.

Unknown to us, a fly died inside a pot of stew we jointly prepared. My mother saw it, removed the dead fly then served it to me and sis with rice.

Then she cooked fresh yam porridge for herself to eat.

After we finished clearing our plate, she told us that food we ate had a dead fly in it.. and it serves us right since we refused to cover the pot of soup.

I'm saying this to say, op is right in dumping that girl, she doesn't love him and is comfortable in exposing him to harm.

This story funny sha grin grin

But I feel your mum. She may not be able to eat ot because she saw the fly... But for you and your sister.... Ignorance, they say, is bliss... Una chop lick plate grin grin
Re: The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) by Oshokalo: 8:28pm On Jan 25, 2021
the thing vex me self,the girl knew wat she did,all this happen when ur relationship with someone is not bind by love,women looking this days only looking for men who will take responsibility of their needs
Re: The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) by ericmor: 8:35pm On Jan 25, 2021
Very sensitive guy. Same thing my ex did sometimes even before I left her and that call my attention to every other thing and I realized she was fake
Re: The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) by ericmor: 8:39pm On Jan 25, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:
too bad

juss because of tomato,

nigga wey don dey look for opportunity to japa grin

tomato nah wash wink

me self can say dat nobe wickedness at all ,

Not just that, a lot of things must have been going on that the guy must have been ignoring it. But this one is serious cus it has to do with live. Remember when u gone, there is no coming back
Re: The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) by ericmor: 8:41pm On Jan 25, 2021
AyarmBoye:
so u too will use 4K to cook Indomie and egg?

Na end time noodles be that one
Re: The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) by ericmor: 8:44pm On Jan 25, 2021
JovialJune:

Read and comprehend before bleating, indomie and egg is PART of what she bought, not what she cooked.

4k to cook and u bought that. That girl must be a joke
Re: The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) by marvin906(m): 9:02pm On Jan 25, 2021
Wait so I. Will give a chick 4k for food on a Saturday morning and na indomie, egg, and sardine she go use full 4k buy.. Even if I don't tell her what to cook does she lack sense..
Many are mad few are sane..
Most vagina. People really have fish brain

Re: The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) by SILENTandSMART2: 9:04pm On Jan 25, 2021
ericmor:

Not just that, a lot of things must have been going on that the guy must have been ignoring it. But this one is serious cus it has to do with live. Remember when u gone, there is no coming back

exactly , she must have done something before,

i can tell my boo dat i don't want to eat the yam that i peeled jusss because it's bad

not jusss tomato, he wanna leave or he done see another babe or she have done something before wink
Re: The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) by SILENTandSMART2: 9:06pm On Jan 25, 2021
Loveknitting:

Exactly, if not what is this
aswear wink

1 Like

Re: The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) by Mypeople2(m): 9:07pm On Jan 25, 2021
Jessepaid:
Hehehe...

Reminds me of my nigga..

His babe came around...

He gave her 4k to cook what they will eat..

The gyal used the entire money to buy eggs bread, indomie sardine and tea things...

The nigga ended the relationship there and then...
Hahahahaha haba na cheesy cheesy cheesy Typical 21st. century Nigerian babe
Re: The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) by SILENTandSMART2: 9:07pm On Jan 25, 2021
abimic:

I tell you, bros want jappa, had to arrange it on tomatoes, or it's just an arranged chats.

abi nah wink
Re: The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) by SILENTandSMART2: 9:10pm On Jan 25, 2021
Alwaysachick:

This is not true.

That girl is actually wicked for serving her husband to be what she can't eat. This one can mistakenly poison him

She deserve what she got.

And don't forget a bad tomato can cause stomach upset which can lead to diarrhoea and who knows

stop thinking the matter deep

i can do dat also and é no mean anything

life shimple wink
Re: The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) by SILENTandSMART2: 9:12pm On Jan 25, 2021
RichAbujaGuy:

naw bro, much deeper than tomato

"When I analyzed that attitude, I saw exhuming selfishness and wickedness! 3:14pm "

no think ham deep , we all don't know her intention , so if it happens naturally é no mean wickedness at all

i can do that also
Re: The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) by Mypeople2(m): 9:13pm On Jan 25, 2021
JovialJune:

I don't understand, if it was a Saturday morning, all she bought was ideal cos it's a weekend, some peeps grew up or are used to eating bread, egg and tea in the morning even if it is Saturday or Sunday, so I see no wrong in what she did, if he had told her what to prepare, that would have been a different case entirely.
Babe if the guy wanted bread and indomie, he would have bought those things by himself .She should be aware that the guy wanted to eat a real meal and not bread and indomie
However, I can't break up with a woman because she did that
Re: The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) by SILENTandSMART2: 9:14pm On Jan 25, 2021
Godbless3:

Get sense a little, u complain of hunger, guy gave u moni to cook, you bought the stuff, prepare it and notice a bad tomatoe but u ignore as well as the guy because the guy things once fry then it be ok. You finish cooking but refuse to eat because of the bad tomatoe.
If overlook, the guy go dey eat spoilt food cook by the wife while she go out to eat outside.
Get sense before it will be you.

lol , did you think you have sense pass me ?

all is well smiley
Re: The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) by Olaideolayemi(m): 9:14pm On Jan 25, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:

No, actually, no one is aware that I hardly taste what I cook. My mom tastes what she cooks at every interval but some meals I only taste right before the food is done.

Whether he knows this about me or not is irrelevant. Getting angry that I didn't taste what I cooked is immature. If he asked and I didn't give him a reason why, then he can get angry.
Relate your comment to the post...You are saying the same things with the man..
Re: The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) by SILENTandSMART2: 9:17pm On Jan 25, 2021
ndukwechinasa:
I tire for you.... That single action from the lady can also lead to killing the same guy. Homicide in disguise.

no think ham deep ,

i can do dat and no feelings is attached to it ,

Life shimple, we don't know her mind wink
Re: The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) by victons(m): 9:19pm On Jan 25, 2021
JovialJune:

A sensible guy will tell his lady what he wants her to cook, a sensible guy will tell his lady to economise and tell tell or give her a list of what he wants her to buy.
I really pity those arguing with you. It's an absolute waste of time.
Your dumbness doesn't seem redeemable.
Re: The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) by Olaideolayemi(m): 9:21pm On Jan 25, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:

The guy I quoted gave an option that she could suggest what to cook. If she didn't want to make soup and decided on Indomie, is that enough reason to discontinue the relationship?

If the man wanted soup, he should have said so when he dropped the money. If I'm the lady, I wouldn't even bother to cook anything since I wasn't told what to cook.
hmmm.I always pray for matured and intelligent lady as am prepared to...Until I tell you do this for me,before you do that?if you're confused on what to do..Y can't you ask in a polite manner and the deed would be done.. Okay oo
Re: The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) by somebody1: 9:22pm On Jan 25, 2021
Cholls:
My brother Yoruba people will say Alawoku 'lobirin meaning they're mental patients. We just have to live with their madness.
Please mind your language. I believe you have a mother,sister or and female friends. Make your constructive opinion without the use of offensive and derogatory words oga
Re: The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) by SILENTandSMART2: 9:23pm On Jan 25, 2021
Willy123:
[color=#006600][/color]The babe give give am big reason to japa as she no eat the food. No be tomato cause the break up.

wink
Re: The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) by SILENTandSMART2: 9:25pm On Jan 25, 2021
Never4getU:
Obviously u lack capacity of deep reasoning.

This is beyond ordinary tomatoes, it goes a long way to determine future possible wrecked that maybe damning.

The guy is brave!

oshey wise man

thank you smiley
Re: The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) by Olaideolayemi(m): 9:26pm On Jan 25, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:

The guy I quoted gave an option that she could suggest what to cook. If she didn't want to make soup and decided on Indomie, is that enough reason to discontinue the relationship?

If the man wanted soup, he should have said so when he dropped the money. If I'm the lady, I wouldn't even bother to cook anything since I wasn't told what to cook.
hmmmm.I don hear you..
Re: The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) by VicM6: 9:33pm On Jan 25, 2021
the guy wey post that behind the scene legit...... all this fake watsapp chat na F9

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Pictures: I Later Got Married To One Of These Two Girls / xxxxxxxxxxx / Groom Puts Head In Wife's Wedding Gown At Wedding Venue(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.