Stats: 3,158,370 members, 7,836,496 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) (92688 Views)

A Chat That Caused Mixed Reactions Between Men & Women Online / Ladies: Have You Ended A Relationship Before Because Of Penis Size? / Tonto Dikeh Hints At Being In A New Relationship (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) by Humanoid01(m): 4:23pm On Jan 25, 2021
timota:
Do u think the guy will even rem the food had the girl slept in his house that night,even the girl was Hot and wanted to eat and sleep with the guy but changed mind half way and the guys intuition tells him that the girl went to sleep with another guy and decides to end the relationship, The girl wanted them to discuss that night to check whether. the guy understood her game so that she could come up with a better defense when they meet..
Then why not state his suspicion clearly instead of using food as an excuse? That's too flimsy, don't you think? You type like you had a firsthand experience of the matter.
Re: The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) by mamatwiny(f): 4:27pm On Jan 25, 2021
Valentine day is around the corner and main chick is coming.

Re: The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) by wheelchairboy(m): 4:30pm On Jan 25, 2021
AyarmBoye:
lolz... I don’t support what the mother did ..... but cane doesn’t work on some children... perhaps the mum had tried dat... but telling them the reason for her action makes sense .... see me sef done chop vegetable that contained cockroach unknowingly,, I no die ....

True talk. Na to save person from future embarrassment. I remember that time I felt a bit off pure water satchel tip in my egusi soup on my tongue. The soup sweet but I felt the disgust in my soul.

I read about a family that died because a wall gecko fell into their uncovered soup sometimes ago.
We need to be careful with how we handle our food o
Re: The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) by AyarmBoye(m): 4:33pm On Jan 25, 2021
wheelchairboy:

True talk. Na to save person from future embarrassment. I remember that time I felt a bit off pure water satchel tip in my egusi soup on my tongue. The soup sweet but I felt the disgust in my soul.

I read about a family that died because a wall gecko fell into their uncovered soup sometimes ago.
We need to be careful with how we handle our food o
God save us ....... We in Lagos no Dey eat clean food/fruits... most are stale from the market... we move sha ... lol
Re: The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) by majamajic(m): 4:39pm On Jan 25, 2021
onajo2000:

Did you read tru before commenting?

No sir
Re: The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) by Nickymezor(f): 4:40pm On Jan 25, 2021
Hmmmm, the lady no try at all...He should HV forgiven her tho . Breaking up with her was harsh now
Re: The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) by Whitecoal711: 4:41pm On Jan 25, 2021
But the girl no try oo all thru their 3yrs she no fit spent even one love for the guy,
but nairaland Don dey turn our men to monsters,
girls make una dry learn to spend oo,even little dey go far way in our heart,
Re: The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) by bejeria101(m): 4:42pm On Jan 25, 2021
On top tomato?

Mo gbe.
Re: The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) by BalogunIdowu(m): 4:45pm On Jan 25, 2021
Bellotelli:
Nice one
I like men that say their mind as e de worry dem.

The guy may also be looking for excuse to break up the relationship.. Sharp guy.

And you gave an assumption for a situation that will be hurting to him.

Humans and assumptions like it's a scientific process
Re: The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) by BigMamaNaija: 4:55pm On Jan 25, 2021
JovialJune:

I don't understand, if it was a Saturday morning, all she bought was ideal cos it's a weekend, some peeps grew up or are used to eating bread, egg and tea in the morning even if it is Saturday or Sunday, so I see no wrong in what she did, if he had told her what to prepare, that would have been a different case entirely.
My daughter, KNOWING what is right for a given time and amount of money is part of being grown up and ready for marriage.
Girls sha should stop all this 'see-finish' attitude in the name of so-called relationships. How can a lady be washing, marketing, cooking, sleeping with and housecleaning for a man who has not married her yet, all in the hope that he MIGHT marry her? undecided angry Ever seen those promos that tell you you "STAND A CHANCE to win" or you "CAN BE a winner..." Don't put your heart too much into winning. cry embarassed undecided
Re: The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) by hstar: 5:01pm On Jan 25, 2021
Ah
Re: The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) by zona376: 5:04pm On Jan 25, 2021
She is just a selfish creature. My brother you can continue for knacking sake but for reality sake jakpa �� �. You no go like the end when una start
Re: The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jan 25, 2021
TheStakeHolder:

When you have two phones and you start chatting with yourself out of boredom...

Anyway let's pretend these are two people.
###======

Sharp guy.

It's good to be very observant when dealing with people in general, not just women.

Some people wouldn't have noticed these red flags.

Some will notice and just ignore all in the name of "letting go".

In the long run it will end in premium tears.

Did not see this plot twist coming cheesy..mr. director! I hail grin
Re: The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) by AFONJACOW(m): 5:10pm On Jan 25, 2021
See excuses to jump to another pu$$sy... You can't eat bad tomatoes, but you can lick her unwashed pu$$sy clean mouth... How I wish u knew the tomatoes
Mama-put people are using , you will thank this girl for add protein to ur food grin grin grin

Re: The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) by Nickymezor(f): 5:18pm On Jan 25, 2021
AFONJACOW:
See excuses to jump to another pu$$sy... You can't eat bad tomatoes, but you can lick her unwashed pu$$sy clean mouth... How I wish u knew the tomatoes
Mama-put people are using , you will thank this girl for add protein to ur food grin grin grin
gringrin
Re: The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) by ImaIma1(f): 5:21pm On Jan 25, 2021
Jessepaid:

Hehehe I just checked your profile...

You are female...

E don do matter don end...

You are absolutely and accurately correct..

I don waka leave you grin grin

The truth is indomie has done a lot of good and harm to us as a people...lol.

If the guy gave her money to prepare something, what she bought says a whole lot about her. What happened to soup, stew, jollof or even concoction rice...

I might be judging harshly, because for me, indomie is not part of my menu. If you see me eat indomie, maybe I am sick.
Re: The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) by abimic(m): 5:23pm On Jan 25, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:
too bad

juss because of tomato,

nigga wey don dey look for opportunity to japa grin

tomato nah wash wink

me self can say dat nobe wickedness at all ,
I tell you, bros want jappa, had to arrange it on tomatoes, or it's just an arranged chats.
Re: The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jan 25, 2021
Druss:

Don't worry. Y'all should go marry a mind reader. He wanted to break up with her already. This excuse is rubbish. I can't even imagine someone doing this to my sister. I can't even imagine the conversation

Me: What happened?
Sis: Boyfriend broke up with me because I didn't cook the food he wanted
Me: Why didn't you cook the food he wanted?
Sis: He gave me 4k and said I should use to buy what we would eat
Me: Then?
Sis: I used it to buy some food items
Me: Did he tell you what he wanted to eat?
Sis: No
Me: Let me understand this. He gave you 4 thousand naira, didn't tell you what he wants to eat and said you should cook food. He then broke up because it wasn't his type of food?
Sis: Yes, now that you put it that way. There is something wrong
Me: Yes he was looking for any excuse. Imagine if y'all married. Ordinary 4k is reason to break up. 4k!! Let him go marry a slave.

This person didn't read the whole chat but is confident enough to pass this comment. Amazing..
Re: The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) by mechanics(m): 5:25pm On Jan 25, 2021
Hahahaha, this is serious.
Re: The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) by luluosas(m): 5:30pm On Jan 25, 2021
What are you doing in any relationship when you are not ready to marry? Repent and stop fornication now

Re: The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) by annyberry: 5:30pm On Jan 25, 2021
JovialJune:

A sensible guy will tell his lady what he wants her to cook, a sensible guy will tell his lady to economise and tell tell or give her a list of what he wants her to buy.
d lady is totally wrong,as a lady u are not supposed to b told wat to do,its weekend so its proper for a good food should b in d house and economise d fund.

Re: The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) by Oyinlomobambam(m): 5:32pm On Jan 25, 2021
I do experience this very well..

My wife will be crying of hunger and after finishing cooking, she won’t eat from it

I am very comfortable cos I know I’ll eat with the kid’s

I think it’s very normal for women

But what am not comfortable with is giving him bad food.
Re: The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) by Prosmobi: 5:41pm On Jan 25, 2021
TheStakeHolder:

When you have two phones and you start chatting with yourself out of boredom...

Anyway let's pretend these are two people.
###======

Sharp guy.

It's good to be very observant when dealing with people in general, not just women.

Some people wouldn't have noticed these red flags.

Some will notice and just ignore all in the name of "letting go".

In the long run it will end in premium tears.
you're a smart guy...i don't i was real b4 u open my eyes

Re: The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) by GetMeRight: 5:47pm On Jan 25, 2021
Leshurr:
Reminds me of what my own mother did to me and my elder sis.

Unknown to us, a fly died inside a pot of stew we jointly prepared. My mother saw it, removed the dead fly then served it to me and sis with rice.

Then she cooked fresh yam porridge for herself to eat.

After we finished clearing our plate, she told us that food we ate had a dead fly in it.. and it serves us right since we refused to cover the pot of soup.

I'm saying this to say, op is right in dumping that girl, she doesn't love him and is comfortable in exposing him to harm.

But I didn't see your judgement about your mother. Some behaviour just need correction, that's all. I wouldn't say that my wife doesn't have the same tendencies because she had done it like three times even to her own kid.
Re: The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) by PAWG(m): 5:48pm On Jan 25, 2021
Bellotelli:
Nice one
I like men that say their mind as e de worry dem.

The guy may also be looking for excuse to break up the relationship.. Sharp guy.

The babe wan ‘come over’ use kpekus swing things in her favor, tufiakwa for some ladies. Ribbish
Re: The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jan 25, 2021
lequama10:
una 2 ur head go correct las las, so asking my girl to cook is a fatherly role, Issorite eku ise...
No , I'm talking about men who take care of women they're not married to
Re: The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) by Freddd009: 6:00pm On Jan 25, 2021
mosdii:
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

Man, be nice a little bit na, not all of them na.
Generalizing them all means all your sisters and mother are all useless.

Pls, be civil with your words. Na woman born u o.
Re: The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) by Businessman1986(m): 6:01pm On Jan 25, 2021
Cholls:
My brother Yoruba people will say Alawoku 'lobirin meaning they're mental patients. We just have to live with their madness.

You can as well do . . . but remember, not everyone is you. YOU can manage
Re: The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jan 25, 2021
Jessepaid:

4k...
Waste...

It was on a Saturday morning..

Errbady knows Sunday rice and stew is sacred...

She..wasted his resources

I use to look forward to Sundays when I was a kid.
Re: The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) by Loveknitting: 6:24pm On Jan 25, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:
too bad

juss because of tomato,

nigga wey don dey look for opportunity to japa grin

tomato nah wash wink

me self can say dat nobe wickedness at all ,

Exactly, if not what is this
Re: The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) by Kenneth4u205(m): 6:37pm On Jan 25, 2021
lifezone247:
Last seen at 3:36pm and conversations started at 2pm? grin grin
you be mumu man lol . It means the started chatting at 2pm .then she went offline at 3:36pm

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Pictures: I Later Got Married To One Of These Two Girls / xxxxxxxxxxx / Groom Puts Head In Wife's Wedding Gown At Wedding Venue(photos)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51