Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,750 members, 7,831,396 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) (92666 Views)

A Chat That Caused Mixed Reactions Between Men & Women Online / Ladies: Have You Ended A Relationship Before Because Of Penis Size? / Tonto Dikeh Hints At Being In A New Relationship (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) by felong(m): 2:40pm On Jan 25, 2021
JovialJune:

You are the daft one here, if the guy cannot open his mouth to tell his gf what he'd like her to cook, how is she at fault here?

You have an everlasting fish brain, who told you tea, egg and bread isn't also a proper meal? All of you hippos be carrying pot belle about eating heavily like hungry dogs all in the name of "proper food", the girl was trying to improve his eating habit with light breakfast in the morning, but no, y'all must show how daft you are,

What do you mean by usefulness? Lmao guys are pitiable honestly, so you're looking for someone that will cook what your generation will only dream of eating all in the name of girlfriend abi, I blame the girl for being nice to cook for him, she actually dodged a massive tornado, rubbish.
My dear stop replying all this self acclaimed alpah males, most of them are just online lions but worse than ants in reality. Of the guy wanted a specific food, he should have simply instructed the girl on what he wants her to cook. She's not a mind reader and will cool what she feels is good for them. Many guys are just overgrown babies.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) by Olaideolayemi(m): 2:41pm On Jan 25, 2021
Saintmary:
Bunch of doofuses using girlfriends as housemaids.

Imagine serving three years slavery for nothing.

Girls, when will you have sense?
This your statement is bad..kindly change it for better.. This is new year..
Re: The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) by Dejicano(m): 2:43pm On Jan 25, 2021
Why she no go even eat the food self
Re: The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) by izraeleezee(m): 2:43pm On Jan 25, 2021
INCLDING YOUR MOTHER. SOME OF YOU THEY WILL JUST BRING YOU INTO THE WORLD WITHOUT GIVING YOU PROPER UPBRING. HOW DOES THIS GOT TO DO WITH ALL NIGERIAN GIRLS? USE YOUR SENSE AT TIMES
Re: The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) by Adesuntim95(m): 2:45pm On Jan 25, 2021
Someone who has lost integrity has lot everything.
Op.. you sef no get shikini integrity. Na firewood you take cook this story. E over-done, Kai.
Re: The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) by emecheboy2(m): 2:49pm On Jan 25, 2021
This guy should just shut up, he has been looking for an opportunity to breakup with this lady and the perfect excuse of one bad tomato just came by.
why didn't he remove it joking since they both saw it. my only anger is that he wasted three years of the lady's time that she could have used and be with somebody serious.
The guy is not ready to settle down period.

4 Likes

Re: The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) by MansoryMX(m): 2:50pm On Jan 25, 2021
mosdii:
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

Maybe your sister but certainly not my wife and sister.
Re: The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) by Made619(m): 2:51pm On Jan 25, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:

What makes you think the indomie and egg wasn't what she suggested?
SMH......suit urself...... quote me n you'll be wasting ur time...
Re: The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) by Tonyspecial(m): 2:52pm On Jan 25, 2021
Speaktruth88:
After 3 years it’s tomato that brought red flag. Nairaland posters must write for Nollywood
I wonder as u wonder oo' 3 years relationship not even 3 days or 3 months, that guy must be a ganja man

1 Like

Re: The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) by Made619(m): 2:55pm On Jan 25, 2021
JovialJune:

A sensible guy will tell his lady what he wants her to cook, a sensible guy will tell his lady to economise and tell tell or give her a list of what he wants her to buy.
Then that lady is not ready for marriage, na me go tell her to manage? hahah..... common sense truly ain't common folks... hahah
Re: The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) by Akanoaaa(m): 2:55pm On Jan 25, 2021
Leshurr:
Reminds me of what my own mother did to me and my elder sis.

Unknown to us, a fly died inside a pot of stew we jointly prepared. My mother saw it, removed the dead fly then served it to me and sis with rice.

Then she cooked fresh yam porridge for herself to eat.

After we finished clearing our plate, she told us that food we ate had a dead fly in it.. and it serves us right since we refused to cover the pot of soup.

I'm saying this to say, op is right in dumping that girl, she doesn't love him and is comfortable in exposing him to harm.

Ehh... But your mum wicked o. What of if it harm you and your sister nko? I no go talk wetin dey my mind. My regards to your mum anyway.
Re: The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) by JovialJune(f): 2:55pm On Jan 25, 2021
felong:

My dear stop replying all this self acclaimed alpah males, most of them are just online lions but worse than ants in reality. Of the guy wanted a specific food, he should have simply instructed the girl on what he wants her to cook. She's not a mind reader and will cool what she feels is good for them. Many guys are just overgrown babies.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) by EhisChelsea1(m): 2:56pm On Jan 25, 2021
TheStakeHolder:

When you have two phones and you start chatting with yourself out of boredom...

Anyway let's pretend these are two people.
###======

Sharp guy.

It's good to be very observant when dealing with people in general, not just women.

Some people wouldn't have noticed these red flags.

Some will notice and just ignore all in the name of "letting go".

In the long run it will end in premium tears.

Exactly. These persons that keep chatting themselves don’t even think at all. Every message is replied immediately.....

I can’t remember the last time I experience or saw someone chat like that. You sent urs by 2:55pm, u get a response by 2.55pm. Send again by 2:56 and a reply comes by 2.56...

The other person na robot? As ur msg just come, a reply automatically generates. Not even a second to read and brood over the msg before replying...

2 Likes

Re: The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) by Brunicekid(m): 2:57pm On Jan 25, 2021
JovialJune:

Read and comprehend before bleating, indomie and egg is PART of what she bought, not what she cooked.
ExAcTlY
Re: The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) by Juliearth(f): 3:03pm On Jan 25, 2021
He presented his facts and she didn't do a good job in countering them. Thus, I am tempted to think she did that on purpose. If he decides to leave her because of this action, I won't blame him. He is probably a Sagittarius and a Mel.
Re: The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jan 25, 2021
This is how a real man acts
� Kudos to him
When ur woman does something to u dat u don't like then let her know
Not dat u would come to nairaland or Linda ikeji blog or joro blog and be complaining about ur girlfriend
Dude acted the right way
Re: The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) by AyarmBoye(m): 3:06pm On Jan 25, 2021
JovialJune:

Read and comprehend before bleating, indomie and egg is PART of what she bought, not what she cooked.
take a break first .....did he tell her that he didn’t have foodstuff at home ? “Cook what to eat “ different from “buy foodstuff “... who in her right sense will use 4K to cook Indomie,,egg and sardine for two people ... You seem to be proving smarter than ur age ..... But it’s just too obvious that you are silly
Re: The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) by arsenal444(m): 3:08pm On Jan 25, 2021
meobizy:
I didn't read it to the end. I lost interest halfway.
Why won't you lost interest, (MWG) Money Wasting Girls.
Re: The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) by olusma23(m): 3:09pm On Jan 25, 2021
RED FLAG! RED FLAG as people do say. Is there any perfect man/woman without any blemish during courtship?

Many people will continue to follow Nairaland advices meanwhile, most of them don't follow what they preach here in real life.

99% of woman are problematic but we just have to look at their positive side sometimes and manage them.
Re: The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) by Warmaterial(m): 3:09pm On Jan 25, 2021
JovialJune:

Did your friend specifically tell her what to cook?
must he be specific before she use her brain ?
Re: The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) by AyarmBoye(m): 3:09pm On Jan 25, 2021
Jessepaid:

4k...
Waste...

It was on a Saturday morning..

Errbady knows Sunday rice and stew is sacred...

She..wasted his resources

dont mind dat silly girl saying what she did was right......I can bet the said girl didn’t used up the money ,, probably pocketed the balance ... Awon parasites ....

1 Like

Re: The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) by Druss(m): 3:10pm On Jan 25, 2021
Godoverevery:

lol no need for the long sermon....... so of all food in this world is just indomie bread and egg
bro is just basic common sense only girls who don't no how to cook make this fast meal....

Only foolish people see cooking as slavery...is only ladies that can cook that see it as slavery...I guess you have a mother (maybe it was your dad that did the cooking).lol

You need to elevate your mind. Slavery is the behaviour exhibited by the nigga. In fact nigga is the right term. I am a guy and I don't see how the above should cause a break up unless other things dey my mind. The slavery here is expecting the girl to know his mind and to do his whim unless she would be punished.

Cooking is not slavery. Funny thing is I don't allow girls to cook for me when they first come to my house. It is me that does the cooking. I only expect her to cook if i get to her place and rest assured my hands will not be empty if I am headed there. And yes my father cooks as does my mother. I cook as does my wife. And my son and daughter who are yet to be teenagers are also picking up on cooking. You dig? As said you need to elevate your mind and pass that message to your 'nigga'.

4 Likes

Re: The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) by Warmaterial(m): 3:11pm On Jan 25, 2021
JovialJune:

So what is bad in what she bought?
see them same fellow
Re: The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) by majamajic(m): 3:11pm On Jan 25, 2021
JovialJune:

Did your friend specifically tell her what to cook?

Nothing different from u and the lazy girl

When a man gives u money to go and buy something to cook , don't go and buy him provisions , if he need provisions , he would have bought them by himself !

That's a red flag for me !

1 Like

Re: The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) by abbey621(m): 3:11pm On Jan 25, 2021
Wahala be like rotten tomato grin grin grin Children calm down, if you dissolve a 3 year relationship because of tomato, what will you do when your wife puts too much pepper in your stew or builds a house without telling you grin grin grin Better choose your battles wisely, women get 50 shades of craze, how many you wan cure? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) by Sixfeetbelle: 3:11pm On Jan 25, 2021
Olaideolayemi:
Y you Ladies aren't just sincere for once,tomorrow now,you will say men are scum..imagine,what you just said?A matured man will drop #4000 for indomie and egg?if yes..Y did the guy discontinued with the relationship?

The guy I quoted gave an option that she could suggest what to cook. If she didn't want to make soup and decided on Indomie, is that enough reason to discontinue the relationship?

If the man wanted soup, he should have said so when he dropped the money. If I'm the lady, I wouldn't even bother to cook anything since I wasn't told what to cook.

1 Like

Re: The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) by AyarmBoye(m): 3:13pm On Jan 25, 2021
Godoverevery:

You don't see anything wrong in spending 4k on buying bread,egg,indomie, sardine for just weekend

if we call most of you fish brain you think we hating......If you are too daft to know he gave her money to cook a proper meal then you should stfu... weekends are meant for cooking proper meal dummy.

What is her usefulness if she can only cook noodles and fry egg...... something the guy can even cook himself...nawa oooo
God bless you
Re: The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) by Warmaterial(m): 3:14pm On Jan 25, 2021
JovialJune:

I don't understand, if it was a Saturday morning, all she bought was ideal cos it's a weekend, some peeps grew up or are used to eating bread, egg and tea in the morning even if it is Saturday or Sunday, so I see no wrong in what she did, if he had told her what to prepare, that would have been a different case entirely.
talking trash!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) by Sixfeetbelle: 3:15pm On Jan 25, 2021
Olaideolayemi:
Your man was aware now?Is different from this situation..

No, actually, no one is aware that I hardly taste what I cook. My mom tastes what she cooks at every interval but some meals I only taste right before the food is done.

Whether he knows this about me or not is irrelevant. Getting angry that I didn't taste what I cooked is immature. If he asked and I didn't give him a reason why, then he can get angry.
Re: The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) by Sixfeetbelle: 3:18pm On Jan 25, 2021
Saintmary:
Bunch of doofuses using girlfriends as housemaids.

Imagine serving three years slavery for nothing.

Girls, when will you have sense?

I don't know ooh, my sister. I don't know.

1 Like

Re: The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) by AyarmBoye(m): 3:19pm On Jan 25, 2021
dominique:

What is his own usefulness if he cannot prepare a meal by himself? He knows exactly what he wants to eat, why can't he go and source for it and make it. Cooking is no longer a gender role, it's a basic survival skill. I don't blame him though, it's the stupid girls that turn themselves into maids in the name of relationship that I blame
wait,, cooking for someone you love once in a while has become a burden? Most guys cook on their own ,, I do ...But I believe the girl could help with the cooking while he does other things.... Guys mostly do laundry and house cleaning on weekends,,nothing bad if she helps in cooking

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

xxxxxxxxxxx / Groom Puts Head In Wife's Wedding Gown At Wedding Venue(photos) / 22-Year-Old Man Marries His 48-Year-Old Oyibo Girlfriend At Ikoyi Registry Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.