Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,075 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) (92622 Views)

A Chat That Caused Mixed Reactions Between Men & Women Online / Ladies: Have You Ended A Relationship Before Because Of Penis Size? / Tonto Dikeh Hints At Being In A New Relationship (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) by Dong2: 3:51pm On Jan 26, 2021
JohnspeakU:
More

This na one correct guy I swear!. I pray you don't jam bad woman for wife o. You don't deserve one.
Re: The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) by Boxer007(m): 4:11pm On Jan 26, 2021
Omobola121:
The guy is perfectly right. He needs to be very far from the girl. Her heart is not pure.

Omobola121 i have moiney. please can i love u twice and please can i have your phone nomba and please can u be my side chicks please? smiley
Re: The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) by Sixfeetbelle: 4:50pm On Jan 26, 2021
annyberry:
y wont he,do dey create special people dat eat beans,for d lady she should know her man's likes and dislikes,a potential mother knows wat to do with dat money bin given to her...dem no dey learn dat one for school.

If it was beans, my brother wouldn't eat it. He'd have preferred that Indomie sef. People's palate are different and hence why picky eaters should always endeavors to make known what they'd prefer to eat instead of leaving it to chance.
Re: The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) by CeCeEkol(f): 12:10pm On Jan 27, 2021
I believe the guy is doing the right thing, why have the mind to give somebody what you cant eat? its better they separate now than marry and both live in hell.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Ladies What Is Your Body Shape???? ( Pics) / I Can Never Date A Guy With This - Pictured / xxxxxxxxxxx

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8