Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,425 members, 7,822,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) (92649 Views)

A Chat That Caused Mixed Reactions Between Men & Women Online / Ladies: Have You Ended A Relationship Before Because Of Penis Size? / Tonto Dikeh Hints At Being In A New Relationship (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jan 25, 2021
As a judge, both parties are at fault, bt d man has every right t suspect intent t kill, i suggest a rebuilding of trust

1 Like

Re: The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) by Cholls(m): 9:58pm On Jan 25, 2021
somebody1:
Please mind your language. I believe you have a mother,sister or and female friends. Make your constructive opinion without the use of offensive and derogatory words oga
my sister what part of the country are you from?! Cuz what I said was an adage in yoruba.
Re: The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) by Testate(m): 10:07pm On Jan 25, 2021
Leshurr:
Reminds me of what my own mother did to me and my elder sis.

Unknown to us, a fly died inside a pot of stew we jointly prepared. My mother saw it, removed the dead fly then served it to me and sis with rice.

Then she cooked fresh yam porridge for herself to eat.

After we finished clearing our plate, she told us that food we ate had a dead fly in it.. and it serves us right since we refused to cover the pot of soup.

I'm saying this to say, op is right in dumping that girl, she doesn't love him and is comfortable in exposing him to harm.
You sure she's truly your biological mother?
Re: The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) by Sixfeetbelle: 10:12pm On Jan 25, 2021
Olaideolayemi:
hmmm.I always pray for matured and intelligent lady as am prepared to...Until I tell you do this for me,before you do that?if you're confused on what to do..Y can't you ask in a polite manner and the deed would be done.. Okay oo

What stopped the man from telling her what he wanted to eat? Shebi it's his money, shouldn't he have a say at least on what he'd like to eat?
Re: The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) by SexytorresE(f): 10:20pm On Jan 25, 2021
such chat I see them as arenaged chat, just for the public . is so cheap and obvious. But still if it's true He is just being scared for nothing. Oga if u love her this shouldn't be an issue . And to the lady , what u did was so suspicious. how could u act in a suspicious way and still let the guy eat the food ? undecided undecided some relationship thou
Re: The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) by solonubinho(m): 10:38pm On Jan 25, 2021
Ikpunekenwa:

As usual, you've decided to cherry pick your argument. I know you saw where he wrote its cos she said she was hungry was the main reason they cooked and your mind didn't tell you that its not only cos of this tomato saga that he took this step, that this is as a result of so many times of enduring nonsense. From her countenance you'll know she is careless and selfish.

Me I don't argue with coconut heads o. Alaye Is it that you didn't read the part where I said;

1. He saw her cut the bad tomatoes, yet he didnt ask her to remove it. It was okay for him;
2. It is very possible to be extremely hungry. Once you cook for people or even yourself, you would find out that you have lost appetite.

Which of these did you not read. I doubt you would even understand number 2 above. As you no sabi cook for yourself. Na only phone you sabi press.

1 Like

Re: The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) by Ikennamurphy: 11:04pm On Jan 25, 2021
AFONJACOW:
See excuses to jump to another pu$$sy... You can't eat bad tomatoes, but you can lick her unwashed pu$$sy clean mouth... How I wish u knew the tomatoes
Mama-put people are using , you will thank this girl for add protein to ur food grin grin grin
You got it
Re: The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) by ringi82(m): 11:24pm On Jan 25, 2021
JovialJune:

I don't understand, if it was a Saturday morning, all she bought was ideal cos it's a weekend, some peeps grew up or are used to eating bread, egg and tea in the morning even if it is Saturday or Sunday, so I see no wrong in what she did, if he had told her what to prepare, that would have been a different case entirely.
You have a point. Me personally I prefer to take bread and eggs with beverage on weekends. Maybe 4k was way too much to spend on a single meal sha..but the choice of meal is okay for me.

1 Like

Re: The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) by Ibrahim3307(m): 12:21am On Jan 26, 2021
Samchik:
In relationships, most females are generally selfish.
100% correct

1 Like

Re: The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) by Hassanmaye(m): 12:58am On Jan 26, 2021
Oche211:
Dude is absolutely right.
How can you give what you can't eat to your man..
Even Eve ate the fruit before giving Adam.
Haha
Re: The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) by lordswill03: 2:26am On Jan 26, 2021
I can totally understand how this guy is feeling. Is not an excuse for a break up at all. I once had a babe that I really wanted to settle down with. One of the problems I had with her was adding little water whenever she wants to fry egg.

I told her I don't like water in my egg, she said that's how she likes it. I said Oya nah, I can't deal find your way abeg. Funny but true
Re: The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) by lordswill03: 2:28am On Jan 26, 2021
Bellotelli:
Nice one
I like men that say their mind as e de worry dem.

The guy may also be looking for excuse to break up the relationship.. Sharp guy.

I can totally understand how this guy is feeling. Is not an excuse for a break up at all. I once had a babe that I really wanted to settle down with. One of the problems I had with her was adding little water whenever she wants to fry egg.

I told her I don't like water in my egg, she said that's how she likes it. I said Oya nah, I can't deal find your way abeg. Funny but true

1 Like

Re: The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) by coolh3ad(m): 2:31am On Jan 26, 2021
The bitter truth is "most" of these ladies forming feminist and saying all sort either ain't in a serious relationship/no boyfriend sef or na dem dey shake pass for their boyfriends in real life...Come Dey form "superwoman" for us... Mtchewwwww!!
Re: The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) by triangulation: 2:54am On Jan 26, 2021
Cholls:
My brother Yoruba people will say Alawoku 'lobirin meaning they're mental patients. We just have to live with their madness.
That's not the meaning in this context.
They actually mean their 'training' is not complete yet.
They imply that one should not be crossed with how they tend to behave at times, having it in mind that you the husband have to continue the 'training' where the parents left off
Re: The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) by CsRockefeller(m): 3:18am On Jan 26, 2021
lordswill03:

grin grin grin grin
Re: The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) by Saintmary(f): 4:36am On Jan 26, 2021
Olaideolayemi:
This your statement is bad..kindly change it for better.. This is new year..

Let sense fall on girls this new year.
A man that will not marry you will not marry you.

If you like, become chef Chi, become Cardi B plus Meghan Thee Stallion and have booty like Juliet Ibrahim.

The best thing a girl can have is sense.

Get it!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) by Ekaka1(m): 5:43am On Jan 26, 2021
Bellotelli:
Nice one
I like men that say their mind as e de worry dem.

The guy may also be looking for excuse to break up the relationship.. Sharp guy.
You pick that up real fast...I'm sure he's observed over time some bad behaviors and was just looking for a perfect one to bail.....
I didn't hear any serious defense from madam either except for apologies...

So this is not about bad tomatoes at all it's the selfish vibe...see how dude unload on her..how he's never asked her for money...yet spends on her...don't recall where he said she offers to buy stuff for him either...it's a very stealthy and strategic retreat from permanent regret...may be good for both of them
Re: The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) by alex81(m): 6:22am On Jan 26, 2021
All I can say is the lady don't know how to cook. Something that kanwa(potash) will solve. undecided

And the guy doesn't really love her again.
Re: The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) by ofiko123(m): 6:22am On Jan 26, 2021
Orisirisi something...
Re: The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) by DavidEsq(m): 7:15am On Jan 26, 2021
Oche211:
Dude is absolutely right.
How can you give what you can't eat to your man..
Even Eve ate the fruit before giving Adam.
To test its edibility ba?

Re: The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) by fowlyansh181(m): 8:51am On Jan 26, 2021
Jessepaid:

4k...
Waste...

It was on a Saturday morning..

Errbady knows Sunday rice and stew is sacred...

She..wasted his resources

i seriously don’t see what she did wrong, except the guy was specific with what to buy..
Re: The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) by Osedagal(f): 9:31am On Jan 26, 2021
So why did the guy not point out the bad tomatoes when he saw them. Some guys behave like demi gods.

1 Like

Re: The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) by Bellotelli: 10:05am On Jan 26, 2021
lordswill03:

I agree, but you should also understand that his outburst was as a result of accumulated grievances couple with the fact that she was selfish throughout the relationship.
Re: The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) by Olaideolayemi(m): 11:30am On Jan 26, 2021
Saintmary:

Let sense fall on girls this new year.
A man that will not marry you will not marry you.

If you like, become chef Chi, become Cardi B plus Meghan Thee Stallion and have booty like Juliet Ibrahim.

The best thing a girl can have is sense.

Get it!!!!!!!
Am sorry,Am confused, Are you a guy or lady?
Re: The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) by Olaideolayemi(m): 11:34am On Jan 26, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:

What stopped the man from telling her what he wanted to eat? Shebi it's his money, shouldn't he have a say at least on what he'd like to eat?
what also bad in asking?In order to clear doubt about her...Isn't not better than doing something that makes somebody think twice? Okay I agree with you!!!
Re: The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) by Sixfeetbelle: 11:40am On Jan 26, 2021
annyberry:
d lady is totally wrong,as a lady u are not supposed to b told wat to do,its weekend so its proper for a good food should b in d house and economise d fund.

Beans is proper food. Will he eat it?
Re: The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) by Sixfeetbelle: 11:49am On Jan 26, 2021
Olaideolayemi:
what also bad in asking?In order to clear doubt about her...Isn't not better than doing something that makes somebody think twice? Okay I agree with you!!!

My issue with him is that people's palate are different. My brother hates eating beans and if that girl was his girlfriend, he'd preferred the eggs and bread to beans. Another guy would have preferred rice and stew to her making a soup and hence may not have minded the Indomie as much as this her boyfriend did.

And that's why I fault him. What if he wanted soup and she cooked beans? Or he wanted rice and stew and she cooked spaghetti? Will he eat it?

Since he has preferences, he should say it. He can now get angry if he's already told her he didn't like Indomie and she made it again. Not leave the cooking to her and get angry over her meal choice.
Re: The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) by Sixfeetbelle: 11:51am On Jan 26, 2021
marvin906:
Wait so I. Will give a chick 4k for food on a Saturday morning and na indomie, egg, and sardine she go use full 4k buy.. Even if I don't tell her what to cook does she lack sense..
Many are mad few are sane..
Most vagina. People really have fish brain

If she cooked green beans, will you eat?
Re: The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) by chinchum(m): 1:20pm On Jan 26, 2021
The guy pointed out the girl's self centeredness and not mindful of him, it may sound petty, but strings of such petty actions truly validate a self centered character. I am close to certain it is beyond this one-off. When courting, characters needs to be validated, and it may take at least 6 months of continuous vetting like this guy pointed out. For those saying why the guy did not stop her from adding the bad tomatoes, well he was testing her knowing fully well the bad tomatoes will most likely not kill them, but the girl refusing to eat from the stew simply shows "she is ok to dish out to her supposed loved one what she can't eat "
Re: The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) by Dagz007(m): 1:50pm On Jan 26, 2021
I see same writing which simply mean same person wrote this funny tale.
Re: The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) by annyberry: 1:50pm On Jan 26, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:

Beans is proper food. Will he eat it?
y wont he,do dey create special people dat eat beans,for d lady she should know her man's likes and dislikes,a potential mother knows wat to do with dat money bin given to her...dem no dey learn dat one for school.

1 Like

Re: The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) by friendl: 3:50pm On Jan 26, 2021
Hiss ,make the babe leave the fool alone ,. .this kind guy wan dey think original stew matter deep ,...free am joor

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

xxxxxxxxxxx / 22-Year-Old Man Marries His 48-Year-Old Oyibo Girlfriend At Ikoyi Registry Lagos / I Can Never Date A Guy With This - Pictured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.