Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman (68593 Views)

Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) / Apostle Suleman Had Sex With Faith Edeko, My Wife - Pastor Mike Davids Petitions / Two Men Kneel Down To Take Pictures With Apostle Suleman In Switzerland(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by Kayyus09(m): 9:53am On Jan 26, 2021
Both parties of course have spoken in their favourable terms.

Whatever the case may be, life continues.

Few points of view....

Being close to opposite sex does not necessarily interpret to having affairs...

Marrying as a virgin does not automatically determine being faithful after marriage...

I've had a number of devoted girlfriends who disclosed how their father in the Lord made advances to them...

In this life, learn the ways to find your own way.

1 Like

Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by Myself2(m): 9:54am On Jan 26, 2021
ttoyetade:

If she had known the Apostle before meeting her husband, then she should have married the Apostle instead. Even if Apostle is her father, he doesn't have the right to destroy her home in the way he did. You make a married woman head of Abuja branch and throw out her husband. Anything could have happened in the process

So in your book, once a girl grows up to become a lady in a man’s house, therefore the man MUST marry her shocked shocked shocked
What kind of twisted logic is that.

Apostle Suleiman did NOT IN ANYWAY destroy the family of the couple as you have declared. Even if she was posted to Abuja, the onus rested on the woman to discuss and agree with the husband and get back to the Apostle whether it was good for their family or not. Don’t you wonder WHY they didn’t do that? Go watch the woman’s video again ,you will see how many times she alleged that the husband put her through hell for the years they were married, do you know whether the woman just needed to be away from the husband, maybe she wasn’t ready for a divorce but didn’t want to keep exposing her life to whatever threat she alleged the husband was putting her through.
You may ask, if the man was a threat to the wife, why didn’t the wife call on respectable people to wade in and talk to the husband for him to change his ways, it’s possible she did and when they spoke to the man, he refused to change, so the information out there is still too sketchy for anyone to make any definitive conclusion, so let’s tread with caution
Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by AyoEniafe(m): 10:30am On Jan 26, 2021
Koulture:
shocked

Well I listened carefully to her response,she only claimed she was been maltreated by the husband but never denied sleeping with apostle.

This season film go sweet die.

Modified:I just watched the second video and she denied.

She addressed it in the second video.

Don't be lazy, watch the second video before you conclude
Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by godwon01(m): 11:15am On Jan 26, 2021
kgpharoah:
I knew these guys since secondary school, we lived on the same street. They were best of friends before they got married. I just wonder why they would allow the devil to come in between them.
I really admired them then. They should look for a better way to settle this amicably.
This is not good at all.
Where and the state then.
Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by ttoyetade: 11:17am On Jan 26, 2021
Myself2:

So in your book, once a girl grows up to become a lady in a man’s house, therefore the man MUST marry her shocked shocked shocked
What kind of twisted logic is that.

Apostle Suleiman did NOT IN ANYWAY destroy the family of the couple as you have declared. Even if she was posted to Abuja, the onus rested on the woman to discuss and agree with the husband and get back to the Apostle whether it was good for their family or not. Don’t you wonder WHY they didn’t do that? Go watch the woman’s video again ,you will see how many times she alleged that the husband put her through hell for the years they were married, do you know whether the woman just needed to be away from the husband, maybe she wasn’t ready for a divorce but didn’t want to keep exposing her life to whatever threat she alleged the husband was putting her through.
You may ask, if the man was a threat to the wife, why didn’t the wife call on respectable people to wade in and talk to the husband for him to change his ways, it’s possible she did and when they spoke to the man, he refused to change, so the information out there is still too sketchy for anyone to make any definitive conclusion, so let’s tread with caution
It is not a twisted logic. if you follow my thread, someone said the lady knew the Apostle before meeting her husband and that is why she couldn't detach from the Apostle. I said, she for kuku marry the apostle instead of marrying another man and causing heartaches. This is why the Bible said a woman should not be heading a church. A good man of God will not take a married woman living under the roof of a man in Auchi to go and be heading a church in Abuja. The so called Apostle destroyed that home. People should be careful the kind of church they go

3 Likes

Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by kgpharoah: 11:42am On Jan 26, 2021
godwon01:
Where and the state then.

Ekpoma, Edo State
Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by Tundex911: 11:54am On Jan 26, 2021
Social media

Smh
Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by fortune1968: 12:57pm On Jan 26, 2021
sapphiere:
What's the proof she did it?
What facts are available to you that she didn't do it .?. You should know better, no woman will ever admit such in circumstances like this
Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by nosiebaba(m): 1:08pm On Jan 26, 2021
TruthinAction:

Where you there? It's dangerous to put up a defense for someone on the ground of loyalty. Even the great King David committed adultery. I am not concluding he did it but the several sex scandals he is involved in is worrisome. We should rather pray for him and many other ministers for God to strengthen them against temptation.
Going by your line of thinking, Its dangerous for you not to believe that the mallam in your street slept with your mum. After all you weren't there.
Its your line of thinking that is dangerous. So stop your dangerous line of thinking. Where is the proof by the accuser that she did sleep with anyone else apart from the poorly photoshopped image? Even if her husband comes out to apologise tomorrow you guys will still say his infidelity narrative is true regardless.
Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by wany(f): 1:17pm On Jan 26, 2021
Very difficult for a woman to leave a good man.the man is a looser undecided
Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by YusufTheGreat: 1:35pm On Jan 26, 2021
sapphiere:
Successful women are a big threat to Nigerian men. It hurts a Nigerian man if a woman doesn't worship them and crawl to them for everything. And when they do, same men complain and call them liabilities. Confused set of beings I've ever seen.
Successful lady will you be my gf, I wont complain about anything.
Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by TruthinAction: 2:18pm On Jan 26, 2021
nosiebaba:

Going by your line of thinking, Its dangerous for you not to believe that the mallam in your street slept with your mum. After all you weren't there.
Its your line of thinking that is dangerous. So stop your dangerous line of thinking. Where is the proof by the accuser that she did sleep with anyone else apart from the poorly photoshopped image? Even if her husband comes out to apologise tomorrow you guys will still say his infidelity narrative is true regardless.

Even the accuse didn't deny the allegations. He only refuted the claims of his arrest. False witness is an abomination unto God. Let the police do their job. If it's not true, he should sue the accuser for character defamation.
Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by Neddyogu(m): 3:28pm On Jan 26, 2021
Chimaokigwe:
Why is Johnson Suleiman always mentioned in matters relating to sex, sex, sex? Them swear for am?

They don't accuse him of stealing or anything, na only sexual scandals e dey enter. Wetin na?

A man will only die once and na one thing must kill am. One thing must kill a man. Every body get im calling.
Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by Myself2(m): 6:15pm On Jan 26, 2021
ttoyetade:

It is not a twisted logic. if you follow my thread, someone said the lady knew the Apostle before meeting her husband and that is why she couldn't detach from the Apostle. I said, she for kuku marry the apostle instead of marrying another man and causing heartaches. This is why the Bible said a woman should not be heading a church. A good man of God will not take a married woman living under the roof of a man in Auchi to go and be heading a church in Abuja. The so called Apostle destroyed that home. People should be careful the kind of church they go

Okay
Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by nosiebaba(m): 8:53pm On Jan 26, 2021
TruthinAction:

Even the accuse didn't deny the allegations. He only refuted the claims of his arrest. False witness is an abomination unto God. Let the police do their job. If it's not true, he should sue the accuser for character defamation.
Unfortunately you can't tell me what I know. You can't tell a man his own experience better than him
Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by TruthinAction: 9:09pm On Jan 26, 2021
nosiebaba:

Unfortunately you can't tell me what I know. You can't tell a man his own experience better than him

You can only speak for yourself. Defending what you don't know can put you in trouble on judgment day. Let him defend himself or sue the man for character defamation. Even his wife that is married to him can't defend him. The sex scandal against him are too many and very embarrassing. He should put his house in order and avoid a reoccurrence. Why are they not accusing Papa Adeboye or Bishop Oyedepo? Why him most of the times?
Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by nosiebaba(m): 9:12pm On Jan 26, 2021
TruthinAction:

You can only speak for yourself. Defending what you don't know can put you in trouble on judgment day. Let him defend himself or sue the man for character defamation. Even his wife that is married to him can't defend him. The sex scandal against him are too many and very embarrassing. He should put his house in order and avoid a reoccurrence. Why are they not accusing Papa Adeboye or Bishop Oyedepo? Why him most of the times?
You like talking plenty. Keep it up.
Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by ikeseeholdings1(m): 5:41pm On Jan 28, 2021
A woman that had four children for me,and the confession is coming now that she's seriously sick. She is still with me
Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by ikeseeholdings1(m): 5:41pm On Jan 28, 2021
Friends
Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by nicedayontop: 7:40am On Feb 06, 2021
That woman is not loyal to the husband.The Bible says that the two shall become one. Your husband left a church in a disagreement with the Pastor and she thinks it is the right time for her to resign from her federal job and become a pastor in the same church her husband left. Where is the loyalty and submission that the Bible talks about in this. The pastor may not have slept with her but her not being loyal to him is suspicious.what is she doing there?Are there no any other church in the town again. Lesson for every man and woman.
Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by nicedayontop: 10:46am On Feb 06, 2021
Jesus Christ said that what God has joined together let no man put asunder . Pastor Suleiman needs to explain to the whole world the role he played in ending the feud between the couple or is he taking side against the husband. Many men of God do not follow the teaching of Jesus Christ and that is why they fall into temptation. We should stop worshipping these Pastors because most of them are still living in the flesh. Well they are human and probed to mistakes. Man ordinary Christian's are far more spiritual than these Pastors because of their fruits. Jesus said that by their fruits you shall know them. I am not happy the way Christendom is today. I am not equally surprised to see many people vowing to be atheists, it is because of the attitudes of our so called Pastors or men of God.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Church Members Scramble For Holy Condom Blessed By Pastor In Kenya (photo) / List Of People I Saw Going to Hell: Footballers & Fans, Musicians, Non-Tithers.. / Burial Of Pastor Dare Adeboye: Thanksgiving Songs And Tribute (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.