Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,087 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman (68601 Views)

Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Moneyā€¯ (Video) / Apostle Suleman Had Sex With Faith Edeko, My Wife - Pastor Mike Davids Petitions / Two Men Kneel Down To Take Pictures With Apostle Suleman In Switzerland(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by loswhite(m): 9:56pm On Jan 25, 2021
nosiebaba:
Pastor suleiman didn't sleep with your wife, you are probably another deadbeat husband and father that make their wives go through hell. Even after all the he'll she must have been through you want to destroy her dignity by accusing her of infidelity. Nonsense.
Lol....The man just woke up one morning and decided he wants to leave the marriage....lol... religious idiots

3 Likes

Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by loswhite(m): 9:57pm On Jan 25, 2021
Righteousness2:
And the tongue is a fire, a world of iniquity: so is the tongue among our members, that it defileth the whole body, and setteth on fire the course of nature; and it is set on fire of hell.

Some people have carried Curses today for opening their mouths in what they know nothing about.

Tame your Tongue before it ties you up.

If you know nothing about a Matter! Shut up
same with you. Shut up
Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by Henri8: 9:59pm On Jan 25, 2021
nosiebaba:
Pastor suleiman didn't sleep with your wife, you are probably another deadbeat husband and father that make their wives go through hell. Even after all the he'll she must have been through you want to destroy her dignity by accusing her of infidelity. Nonsense.

You must be a family member.

1 Like

Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by loswhite(m): 10:02pm On Jan 25, 2021
dominique:
The way it bothers some men whenever they see that their wives are coping fine without them, they go to lengths such as publicly accusing her of adultery. He walked away from the marriage, he expected her to come begging because he feels women are nothing without marriage. When he sees that she's not begging him to come back, he decided to publicly disgrace himself. He should have just taken his L quietly while he searches for another victim wife
women always playing the victims.

5 Likes

Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by ikeseeholdings1(m): 10:09pm On Jan 25, 2021
All could be true, All could be lies. But if My own wife can sleep with My friends,and came out to confess she did,My brother i don't doubt the man oo. The only truth about the whole thing is FEAR WOMAN!!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by lastchild: 10:11pm On Jan 25, 2021
this is the major reason I've been running away from this thing called "call" since 2014 it started dealing with me

people expected a perfect life from this men of God, therefore making their lives unlivable,this one done turn issue, do you know how many married women as we speak is sucking another man's dick

1 Like

Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by northvietnam(m): 10:12pm On Jan 25, 2021
Chimaokigwe:
Why is Johnson Suleiman always mentioned in matters relating to sex, sex, sex? Them swear for am?

They don't accuse him of stealing or anything, na only sexual scandals e dey enter. Wetin na?

Seems his always guilty ....

Nxt thing nah to bribe the man with huge funds and the man will come to church and say devil used him.

2 Likes

Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by ttoyetade: 10:12pm On Jan 25, 2021
[quote author=Myself2 post=98443295][/quote]
If she had known the Apostle before meeting her husband, then she should have married the Apostle instead. Even if Apostle is her father, he doesn't have the right to destroy her home in the way he did. You make a married woman head of Abuja branch and throw out her husband. Anything could have happened in the process
Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by lastchild: 10:17pm On Jan 25, 2021
bakol:
Christianity has now gone to the dogs....these are supposed men and women of God..
and you have concluded that the husband of the woman is saying the truth
Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by Elnon: 10:19pm On Jan 25, 2021
sapphiere:
Successful women are a big threat to Nigerian men. It hurts a Nigerian man if a woman doesn't worship them and crawl to them for everything. And when they do, same men complain and call them liabilities. Confused set of beings I've ever seen.

True words

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by Oyiboman69: 10:20pm On Jan 25, 2021
nosiebaba:
you know nothing Jon snow...

2 Likes

Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jan 25, 2021
ikeseeholdings1:
All could be true, All could be lies. But if My own wife can sleep with My friends,and came out to confess she did,My brother i don't doubt the man oo. The only truth about the whole thing is FEAR WOMAN!!!

BROS NO VEX O...... Friend or FRIENDS?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by LoveJesus87(m): 10:22pm On Jan 25, 2021
veave:
You see anything involving
1. Husband and wife
2. Boyfriend and girlfriend
3. Pastors, Alfa, Babalawo.

I no dey ever put my mouth again. No 1 and 2 will never tell you the truth and later use you to settle.
No3 hears directly from God and I no fit drag with God.

Thank you and bye.
Oil dey your head my sister grin
Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by georgeakins: 10:23pm On Jan 25, 2021
That woman does not look like someone telling the truth. See how she blinks rapidly in the video. I wish they would summon her to juju to come and swear. This one of the reasons we should not abandon traditional religion..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by georgeakins: 10:28pm On Jan 25, 2021
sapphiere:
Successful women are a big threat to Nigerian men. It hurts a Nigerian man if a woman doesn't worship them and crawl to them for everything. And when they do, same men complain and call them liabilities. Confused set of beings I've ever seen.

How is she successful?

1 Like

Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by Chimaokigwe: 10:30pm On Jan 25, 2021
edoairways:

Sex is one of the weapons to bring down a preacher. Coza saga is still fresh in our memories (those who believe the story anyway)

Why is it always the same culprits? Suleiman and Fatoyinbo? Why do their accusers always have proof?

1 Like

Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jan 25, 2021
georgeakins:

How is she successful?
She heads a church
Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by walexbiz(m): 10:36pm On Jan 25, 2021
dominique:
The way it bothers some men whenever they see that their wives are coping fine without them, they go to lengths such as publicly accusing her of adultery. He walked away from the marriage, he expected her to come begging because he feels women are nothing without marriage. When he sees that she's not begging him to come back, he decided to publicly disgrace himself. He should have just taken his L quietly while he searches for another victim wife

Why are you been partial with your write up, I guess we will never know the truth. How come pastor suleiman is always been accused of sleeping with other women outside his matrimonial home. I guess we will never know with all yeye people calling themselves pastor.

1 Like

Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by ezepharoah(m): 10:52pm On Jan 25, 2021
Na wa o angry angry

1 Like

Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by ubola: 10:54pm On Jan 25, 2021
nosiebaba:
Why are you so sure of that. This Pastor had been previously accused of same act for 5 consecutive times by different people.

1 Like

Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by HisMajesty1(m): 10:55pm On Jan 25, 2021
ikeseeholdings1:
Ehn bros, are you still married to her?

1 Like

Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by edoairways: 10:55pm On Jan 25, 2021
Chimaokigwe:

Why is it always the same culprits? Suleiman and Fatoyinbo? Why do their accusers always have proof?
They are not the only ones. It is a global thing
Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by SamgoldBaba: 10:57pm On Jan 25, 2021
veave:
You see anything involving
1. Husband and wife
2. Boyfriend and girlfriend
3. Pastors, Alfa, Babalawo.

I no dey ever put my mouth again. No 1 and 2 will never tell you the truth and later use you to settle.
No3 hears directly from God and I no fit drag with God.

Thank you and bye.
Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by AbujaCitiBlog: 11:05pm On Jan 25, 2021
sapphiere:
Yeah, successful married women who became successful by sleeping with Sugar Daddies and apostles are a big threat to any reasonable husband!

Stop supporting evil!

1 Like

Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by Ghostmode2two(m): 11:06pm On Jan 25, 2021
We are told not to judge matters we don't know about. I think someone is playing the victim game here
Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by AbujaCitiBlog: 11:08pm On Jan 25, 2021
sapphiere:

Watch the video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cbz-w_81cH0

Watch the continuation of the video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKYSQLSFi7Y

Watch the video Pastor Mike Davids accusing Apostle Suleman of sleeping with his wife here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dz7Rr19D8xM

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/1/update-wife-of-pastor-mike-davids-who-accused-apostle-johnson-suleman-of-sleeping-with-her-breaks-her-silence-videos-2.html
It looks like Apostle Suleiman actually slept with her. The husband looks genuinely pained. We have not forgotten the story of the other Lady that accused Apostle Suleiman before. Something's are not adding up! Why would he suddenly accuse Apostle Suleiman? I think they paid him money that time to keep quiet about it but I think he needs more. That's exactly how it looks right now!

2 Likes

Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by bluefilm: 11:11pm On Jan 25, 2021
sapphiere:
Drama everywhere

Fake pastors everywhere.
Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by nosiebaba(m): 11:29pm On Jan 25, 2021
loswhite:
Lol....The man just woke up one morning and decided he wants to leave the marriage....lol... religious idiots
i don't know you from anywhere and i want to believe you have sense so i have just one question for you bros, who is an idiot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Burial Of Pastor Dare Adeboye: Thanksgiving Songs And Tribute (Photos) / Faith Tabernacle Puts Nigeria In Guinness Book Of World Records / Female Pastor Lifts Catholic Blessed Sacrament. See Reactions (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.