Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman (68600 Views)

Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) / Apostle Suleman Had Sex With Faith Edeko, My Wife - Pastor Mike Davids Petitions / Two Men Kneel Down To Take Pictures With Apostle Suleman In Switzerland(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by femi4: 5:14am On Jan 26, 2021
nosiebaba:
Pastor suleiman didn't sleep with your wife, you are probably another deadbeat husband and father that make their wives go through hell. Even after all the he'll she must have been through you want to destroy her dignity by accusing her of infidelity. Nonsense.
A big deadbeat of that matter

Set awon Tbliz
Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by Kingdanfodio: 5:19am On Jan 26, 2021
nosiebaba:
Pastor suleiman didn't sleep with your wife, you are probably another deadbeat husband and father that make their wives go through hell. Even after all the he'll she must have been through you want to destroy her dignity by accusing her of infidelity. Nonsense.
. Oga are there, how sure are you the man is accusing, know how you tackle or handle such issues without been problem oh
Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by Kingdanfodio: 5:21am On Jan 26, 2021
JovialJune:
You see why it is good to sit on the fence, she has said her truth/lie, hubby has said his truth/lie, we are now waiting for the truth to say its authentic story.
. I swear bro. I don't intervene in such issue
Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by Kingdanfodio: 5:25am On Jan 26, 2021
veave:
You see anything involving
1. Husband and wife
2. Boyfriend and girlfriend
3. Pastors, Alfa, Babalawo.

I no dey ever put my mouth again. No 1 and 2 will never tell you the truth and later use you to settle.
No3 hears directly from God and I no fit drag with God.

Thank you and bye.
veave:
1. Husband and wife

I no dey ever put my mouth again. No 1 and 2 will never tell you the truth and later use you to settle.

Thank you and bye.
[quote author=veave post=98438512]You see anything involving
1. Husband and wife

Thank yo
Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by Stallione(m): 5:31am On Jan 26, 2021
I dnt even know what to say but i managed to pick sometin from the woman, (Mike am not hypnotized or jazzed,am only preaching the gospel).Here i happened to understand dat maybe,just maybe her husband has told her he doesnt want too much church tinz in his house,which is common among some men these days but she was so stubborn,continued doing what she felt best for her,not minding she n her husband is now one body.Well am not judging but the woman looks stubborn in my sight.Mike went too far too,out of suspicion or maybe right,i dnt know oo,i think the whole tin has been frustrating him n he now went too far,going online is not neccessary rather he shld've left the marriage if he wants.
Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by Kingdanfodio: 5:34am On Jan 26, 2021
Madam... He (ex-husband) didn't accused you of leaving the marriage or denying of maltreating you. He confidently accused you of sleeping pst.j.suleyman, "is he saying the truth or not" and stop telling us how he hit you or you collapse, but never mentioned how you moan when you two are fucking

2 Likes

Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by Bigheart(m): 5:39am On Jan 26, 2021
I believed the man is broke. If he is truthful about this why not call families into it or divorce her. Just imagine, a man that has no work dey complaine say pastor dey pin his wife. abegyyyy grin
Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by Lambarry1: 5:48am On Jan 26, 2021
I think we need to do 'etutu' sacrifice to appease the gods to reduce the way this apostle suleyman's prick is always getting strong and strong everytime the reason he is always fvking this innocent women upandan. If you ask him na he will deny it and place a curse on anyone who believes. Even the one we saw him on video fcking etobo he denied it
Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by Nobody: 5:57am On Jan 26, 2021
This is all too much for me.
Both husband and wife crying..
Forcing me to care..as if I was there.
Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by fortune1968: 6:02am On Jan 26, 2021
sapphiere:
Successful women are a big threat to Nigerian men. It hurts a Nigerian man if a woman doesn't worship them and crawl to them for everything. And when they do, same men complain and call them liabilities. Confused set of beings I've ever seen.
You are wrong . Is adultery part of life of a successful woman ? Which woman will admit that if actually she did it .?

1 Like

Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by Nobody: 6:39am On Jan 26, 2021
fortune1968:
You are wrong . Is adultery part of life of a successful woman ? Which woman will admit that if actually she did it .?
What's the proof she did it?
Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by cedricksly: 6:53am On Jan 26, 2021
I'm no religious man, neither do I even go to church.. But C'mon, some of you are just so impossible and so quick to stone and hang a man of God even when he has done no wrong to you or anybody around you... Some of you will rather stone a man of God for thinking he is a thief than stoning who was confirmed a thief... Stop that anti-men of God behaviour. The least u could do is stay neutral.... Don't be that bitter and hateful person who wants to Crucify a man of God because he is a man of God and men of God are bad in your book...

Peace ✌️
Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by Ugandatales: 6:57am On Jan 26, 2021
11doubledee:

your opinion and manner of your response is the only thing making me respond to this story.
I just have a strong conviction the man has been the most truthful of the three.
Why would someone just go and demand back the bride price suddenly having dated and married with children for that long as confirmed by the woman.The guy thought he could manage the whole situation,which was his biggest mistake.
Secondly,as G.O. pastor when your couple pastors marriage is facing challenges,what did you do to rescue the situation is what i expected him to talk more about. Because the guy must have been a senior figure to be heading state branches.

These are exactly my thoughts on this story.

1 Like

Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by oladikenie(m): 7:00am On Jan 26, 2021
cedricksly:
Don't be that bitter and hateful person who wants to Crucify a man of God because he is a man of God and men of God are bad in your book...

Peace ✌️

They are really not on the side of morality. They just quickly find a way of easing themselves of the guilt of not being close to God. Anything that seems to drag what judges them down, they'll quickly lend their voices to it.
Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by DavidEsq(m): 7:00am On Jan 26, 2021
sapphiere:
Successful women are a big threat to Nigerian men. It hurts a Nigerian man if a woman doesn't worship them and crawl to them for everything. And when they do, same men complain and call them liabilities. Confused set of beings I've ever seen.
I really don't understand where u chicas get these narratives from. Saying "Nigerian men" expressly means all of 'em with no exception. I think it's a dangerous mindset that could be harmful to u. I wouldn't have to feel obligated to tell how different some of 'em are because by d feelings of "certainty", in ur comment, it would mean u have have been run through by them all and that's a hell of number. I hope u find ur peace tho cos it's a horrible thing to be in a mind like that which u are expressing. Hope this meets u well grin grin
Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by akpascomartino: 7:18am On Jan 26, 2021
Bola146:
sad Marriage ........ I always fear that word! Only God knows what is really going on

Only God indeed. I am equally scared too.
Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by Fiscus105(m): 7:27am On Jan 26, 2021
lastchild:
this is the major reason I've been running away from this thing called "call" since 2014 it started dealing with me

people expected a perfect life from this men of God, therefore making their lives unlivable,this one done turn issue, do you know how many married women as we speak is sucking another man's dick

These people also climb pulpit and proclaimed what they are not, portraying themselves as perfect beings before their members, behaving as if God can't do anything /answer prayers of their members until he passes it through them.
Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by Biggers82(m): 8:02am On Jan 26, 2021
That man is saying the Truth biko
Suleiman don fucc_k the lady nah
The husband is sure of what he is saying the woman did not denied it rather she is interested in saying that the man walked out of the marriage Chaiii Fear Women ooo
Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by sunkieisland(m): 8:20am On Jan 26, 2021
veave:
1. Husband and wife

Thank you and bye.

1 btc for you for this comment.

Objective position and comment. Not the lopsided comments of terribly confused folks on this platform.
Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by BRATISLAVA: 8:24am On Jan 26, 2021
Ugandatales:

I never said the woman was completely lying. She might be telling the truth about the way the man maltreated her and walked away from their marriage, just like the man may also be telling the truth about his story about Apostle sleeping with his wife in 2009. I am not biased and one sided like some of you ladies

Read what you posted that made me quote you vs what you claim now.
Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by johnzadok: 8:27am On Jan 26, 2021
Mike David's is frustrated his head needs to be checked quickly, he has showed his stupidity to the world what he knows best to blackmail, betray and aa disgrace to the body of Christ. My little advice for you Mike David is go back to God for total repentance, desist from your evil ways ask for forgiveness which I know Papa will forgives you because he has a good heart then go beg your wife and children and put your family in order...
Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by micky22: 8:30am On Jan 26, 2021
sapphiere:
She heads a church
this kind of answer reeks of a bird brain at work indeed. Sorry but I don't mean insults. Does heading a church makes her successful?
You and I know that there is an element of truth in all these arguments. So what kind of headship is she portraying?
And for the records, God designed the Man to be the head, and not the woman.
Religious bigots, fanatics and feminists always like to see reasons to justify a woman assuming headships and being in control.
You are really blinded by your hatred for men.
Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by alexsoftwork(m): 8:33am On Jan 26, 2021
angry
veave:
1. Husband and wife

Thank you and bye.
grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by mudiana(m): 8:33am On Jan 26, 2021
my pastor say mk we no dey talk about pastors again. I don repent. Lord Jesus over to you.
Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by nosiebaba(m): 8:41am On Jan 26, 2021
Kingdanfodio:
. Oga are there, how sure are you the man is accusing, know how you tackle or handle such issues without been problem oh
What do you know? Do you know what I know? Do you know if I know the couple? ? Don't be a bad husband when it comes to your turn. Once you have made up your mind to get married, be prepared to be a good father and a good husband. Dont be like that dead beat husband
Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by lastchild: 9:06am On Jan 26, 2021
Fiscus105:

These people also climb pulpit and proclaimed what they are not, portraying themselves as perfect beings before their members, behaving as if God can't do anything /answer prayers of their members until he passes it through them.
that's another truth, they contributes to their wahala
Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by PreciousJob: 9:07am On Jan 26, 2021
Why do I find it difficult to believe this man. You mean your told you all the advances the Pastor has been making on her and you kept mute? How he has been inviting her over and you kept mute? You still allowed her to always travel to meet the same man that has been making advances on her all in the name of helping to set up a celebration TV. What the heck is that? If it's true that the Pastor had something to do with your wife, then you need to be catrated for been so foolish to have allowed that to happen. You knew all the things that were going on and you could not act as a man. Is the Pastor better than your marriage? Do you not love your wife enough for you to have believed her and you take a bow and leave the church when he was still making advances. You had to allow her sleep with him and still allowed there relationship to go on for these years while you were still a Pastor in the same church. Orga bring your nyash make we wire you koboko.
Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by Preacherrr(m): 9:27am On Jan 26, 2021
SHUT UP YOU SERPENT FROM HELL, WE KNOW YOUR KIND.. YOU ARE HAPPY WITH THE TRENDING STORY BECAUSE YOU THINK THAT WILL BE THE END OF APOSTLE SULEMAN'S MINISTRY OR PROBABLY THE END OF THE CHURCH. INCASE YOU DON'T KNOW OMEGA MINISTRIES WILL BE 17YEARS NEXT MONTH, AND THE MINISTRY IS IN NOT LESS THAN 60 COUNTRIES OF THE WORLD. APOSTLE JUST CONCLUDED HIS 2 DAYS CRUSADE IN GAMBIA, AND WILL BE TAKING THE GOSPEL CAMPAIGN TO OTHER COUNTRIES AND CITIES EVEN IN A COVID 19 SO CALLED ERA. CAN'T YOU SEE THERE IS NO STOPPING HIM? INDEED JESUS WILL BUILD HIS CHURCH AND THE GATES OF HELL CAN'T PREVAIL AGAINST IT
Koulture:
shocked

This season film go sweet die.

Modified:I just watched the second video and she denied.

1 Like

Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by TruthinAction: 9:30am On Jan 26, 2021
nosiebaba:

Where you there? It's dangerous to put up a defense for someone on the ground of loyalty. Even the great King David committed adultery. I am not concluding he did it but the several sex scandals he is involved in is worrisome. We should rather pray for him and many other ministers for God to strengthen them against temptation.
Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by TruthinAction: 9:33am On Jan 26, 2021
johnzadok:
Mike David's is frustrated his head needs to be checked quickly, he has showed his stupidity to the world what he knows best to blackmail, betray and aa disgrace to the body of Christ. My little advice for you Mike David is go back to God for total repentance, desist from your evil ways ask for forgiveness which I know Papa will forgives you because he has a good heart then go beg your wife and children and put your family in order...

Because you think Papa can never sin? No one is above temptation. Speak for yourself.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Burial Of Pastor Dare Adeboye: Thanksgiving Songs And Tribute (Photos) / Faith Tabernacle Puts Nigeria In Guinness Book Of World Records / Female Pastor Lifts Catholic Blessed Sacrament. See Reactions (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.