Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,590 members, 7,958,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 03:45 AM

Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman (69047 Views)

I Did Not Sleep With Pastor Sulaiman - Pst Faith Edeko. VIDEO / Apostle Suleman Had Sex With Faith Edeko, My Wife - Pastor Mike Davids Petitions / Two Men Kneel Down To Take Pictures With Apostle Suleman In Switzerland(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by KanuSE: 8:38pm On Jan 25, 2021
sapphiere:
And Apostle Suleman never debunked sleeping with her. He said that IGP has not sent him any invitation.
Fear men.

Invitation for what exactly - for fvckn matter?
Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jan 25, 2021
nosiebaba:
Pastor suleiman didn't sleep with your wife, you are probably another deadbeat husband and father that make their wives go through hell. Even after all the he'll she must have been through you want to destroy her dignity by accusing her of infidelity. Nonsense.

Best comment I've read all day. He's another petty bitter little man who drove his woman away with his cruelty. He's a loser looking to "get one over her" one final time just for his cruel pleasure.

4 Likes

Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by Markapela77: 8:38pm On Jan 25, 2021
grin grin grin grin
With hammer??
sapphiere:
He has broken his silence too
Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by extol1(m): 8:39pm On Jan 25, 2021
Bola146:
sad Marriage ........ I always fear that word! Only God knows what is really going on
I never get money but other things I am well mannered. will you marry me?
Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by Fiscus105(m): 8:40pm On Jan 25, 2021
You were working in NTA, as Senior staff in federal government establishment, when your husband left church, you resigned from federal government job and joined Suleiman in one of his churches as senior pastor.
(That journey validated ur husband's claim)

Yet you felt comfortable enough resigning from ur previous job and start working in the establishment that ur husband left in annoyance with the head of such establishment.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by Blackdisciple(m): 8:41pm On Jan 25, 2021
Blackdisciple:
Ahh! wahala dey for them oo.

The husband came out and complain that his wife told confessed to him that Apostle slept with her in a hotel room, all blame goes to the Apostle as a man of God that he is.

Now the wife of the said husband is saying it's a blackmail that the Apostle did not sleep with her .

I think the both couples need to tackle any issue in their wedlock and keep the Apostle out of it. Besides why calling out Apostle Sulaiman na

But na d stress of the matter make her look like Jin pin abi na Kim Jun un sef in that pic??
Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by paulshedrach31(m): 8:41pm On Jan 25, 2021
Wisdom is profitable to direct. Know what you say, and how you say what you know.[b]Wisdom is profitable to direct. Know what you say, and how you say what you know.[/b]Wisdom is profitable to direct. Know what you say, and how you say what you know.
Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by uboma(m): 8:41pm On Jan 25, 2021
nosiebaba:
Pastor suleiman didn't sleep with your wife, you are probably another deadbeat husband and father that make their wives go through hell. Even after all the he'll she must have been through you want to destroy her dignity by accusing her of infidelity. Nonsense.

You cannot speak for Apostle Suleiman.

That man had earlier been accused of sleeping with a lady, Stephanie, aborting her pregnancy without her consent and plotting to kill her.

All these allegations only means that he's guilty.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by Minjim: 8:43pm On Jan 25, 2021
Bola146:
sad Marriage ........ I always fear that word! Only God knows what is really going on

Let's get married

grin
Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by triplechoice(m): 8:43pm On Jan 25, 2021
Koulture:
shocked

Well I listened carefully to her response,she only claimed she was been maltreated by the husband but never denied sleeping with apostle.

This season film go sweet die.

You're very clever

She may be innocent but she spoilt it when she accused her husband of having been paid to scandalize her..Like she was advised to say so to divert attention

She cannot be a judge in her own case

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by KLand(m): 8:44pm On Jan 25, 2021
Koulture:
shocked

Well I listened carefully to her response,she only claimed she was been maltreated by the husband but never denied sleeping with apostle.

In the second video she stated that she never slept with Suleiman.

1 Like

Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by ibkayee(f): 8:44pm On Jan 25, 2021
I'm just happy Suleman has cut his hair

1 Like

Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by KanuSE: 8:44pm On Jan 25, 2021
Fiscus105:
You are working nta before, a Senior staff in government establishment, when your husband left church, Suleiman quickly appointed you as senior pastor in one of his churches

Yet you filled felt comfortable working in establishment that ur husband left with disagreement with the head of such establishment

Fixed
Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by linearity: 8:44pm On Jan 25, 2021
nosiebaba:

....and how do you know of this for certain? Were, you an eye witness?

Tell us, what we don’t know of which you have a first knowledge, otherwise don’t be in such a haste to open your mouth.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by aliya247(m): 8:45pm On Jan 25, 2021
The problem probably means that the man of God did not play his role well in the matter as the spiritual Father to the couple.

2 Likes

Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by dederocs(m): 8:45pm On Jan 25, 2021
No be spell na money, your wife na olosho
Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by adeomos(m): 8:45pm On Jan 25, 2021
bukatyne:

cheesy grin
epic

1 Like

Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by Dminister(m): 8:45pm On Jan 25, 2021
What I know is in every accusations there an atom of truth. People can't just accusing the same all the same. This is not the first or the last we are reading all sorts of scandal about this man. God knows the truth. I cannot judge and only will be the judge over this.

8 Likes

Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by billyG(m): 8:46pm On Jan 25, 2021
The way some of those Pentecostal people dey scatter d gospel of Christ,God is not happy,Jesus is weeping how they turned his father's bizness to there own money spinning bizness.most of them has already lives their heaven on this earth....going to heaven is not necessary for them...even if God tell them to come & manage an usher work in heaven they will reject it with TUFIAKWA!

3 Likes

Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by edoairways: 8:46pm On Jan 25, 2021
Koulture:
shocked

She denied sleeping with the apostle watch the video again
Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by extol1(m): 8:48pm On Jan 25, 2021
Fiscus105:
You were working in NTA, a Senior staff in federal government establishment, when your husband left church, you resigned from federal government job and joined Suleiman as senior pastor in one of his churches

Yet you felt comfortable enough working in the establishment that ur husband left with disagreement with the head of such establishment.
I don't understand you
Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by rusher14: 8:48pm On Jan 25, 2021
ibkayee:
I'm just happy Suleman has cut his hair

He used to have the same barber as Sadio Mane.

I guess the lockdown has made him resort to self help.

3 Likes

Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by ibkayee(f): 8:49pm On Jan 25, 2021
rusher14:

He used to have the same barber as Sadio Mane.

I guess the lockdown has made him resort to self help.
grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by Elzakzaky: 8:50pm On Jan 25, 2021
I believe the husband.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by atonement12: 8:51pm On Jan 25, 2021
She is lying! She did tell her husband about the escapade that happened in the presence of their daughter!
The husband was careless on many fronts. He should have promptly moved his family out of the church after her first confession!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by edoairways: 8:51pm On Jan 25, 2021
Chimaokigwe:
Why is Johnson Suleiman always mentioned in matters relating to sex, sex, sex? Them swear for am?

They don't accuse him of stealing or anything, na only sexual scandals e dey enter. Wetin na?
Sex is one of the weapons to bring down a preacher. Coza saga is still fresh in our memories (those who believe the story anyway)

1 Like

Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by LutanFyah: 8:51pm On Jan 25, 2021
dominique:
The way it bothers some men whenever they see that their wives are coping fine without them, they go to lengths such as publicly accusing her of adultery. He walked away from the marriage, he expected her to come begging because he feels women are nothing without marriage. When he sees that she's not begging him to come back, he decided to publicly disgrace himself. He should have just taken his L quietly while he searches for another victim wife
Did the wife address the accusations of infidelity in her rejoinder?

Are you a party in this drama?

How do you know that the man is lying?

Madam,take am easy make pepper body against men no wound you.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jan 25, 2021
uboma:

You cannot speak for Apostle Suleiman.

That man had earlier been accused of sleeping with a lady, Stephanie, aborting her pregnancy without her consent and plotting to kill her.

All these allegations only means that he's guilty.

Allegations makes him guilty? Have you forgotten the accused is innocent until proved otherwise by a reputable court of law? Such a shame this came from you.

2 Likes

Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by Commotfornigeri: 8:53pm On Jan 25, 2021
I hate pastors, but i believe the woman

Edit: I dont believe the woman again.

I am now neutral, after all, 3 of them are pastors.

7 Likes

Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by edoairways: 8:54pm On Jan 25, 2021
Dminister:
What I know is in every accusations there an atom of truth. People can't just accusing the same all the same. This is not the first or the last we are reading all sorts of scandal about this man. God knows the truth. I cannot judge and only will be the judge over this.
There is a beef between the apostle and that man. Secondly, his wife left him because of misunderstanding. The bone of contention which I suspect is taking custody of his child. It doesn't mean that the apostle is innocent of the allegations levelled against him

2 Likes

Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by Ugandatales: 8:56pm On Jan 25, 2021
Koulture:
shocked

Modified:I just watched the second video and she denied.

Did you watch the husband's video...it is directly beneath her own. The guy was very convincing with his story. The way he stated dates and locations effortless makes the story quite convincing. He might have been wicked to her, but I feel he isn't lying about the Suleiman issue.

6 Likes

Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by uboma(m): 8:58pm On Jan 25, 2021
Plead:

Allegations makes him guilty? Have you forgotten the accused is innocent until proved otherwise by a reputable court of law? Such a shame this came from you.

If my comment annoys you, please go hug a live transformer.

You cannot shut me down from expressing my opinion. You do not have to agree with my opinion by the way. Read and move on.

One thing I am sure is, Apostle Suleiman is not innocent from the allegations. By the way, do expect more allegations against the same person soon.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pastor Uche Aigbe Brings AK 47 To House on the Rock Altar / Two Arrested By SSS At COZA / Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.