Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,264 members, 7,957,652 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:49 PM

Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman (69041 Views)

I Did Not Sleep With Pastor Sulaiman - Pst Faith Edeko. VIDEO / Apostle Suleman Had Sex With Faith Edeko, My Wife - Pastor Mike Davids Petitions / Two Men Kneel Down To Take Pictures With Apostle Suleman In Switzerland(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by Mayeldah(m): 11:34pm On Jan 25, 2021
I don't believe that man, his story looks inconsistent. Your wife told you she slept with pastor and you let it fly becos you can't fight pastor Suleiman?

why saying it now after so many years?

I will still blame pastor Suleiman small in all these, has he made spirited efforts to settle these two couple and unite the family?

You sack the man as pastor but hired the wife as another pastor, of course once the wife becomes self sufficient she will bounce the man.

Now the Mr David can't move on with his life, he has resorted to blackmails.

Pathetic!

2 Likes

Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by dinggle: 11:40pm On Jan 25, 2021
You can tell she's keeping to script. Think! what would make a man even think that his wife is sleeping with his pastor, if you can answer that you know who's telling the truth. Suleiman is a serial pastor-fucker!...

I have no sympathy for Milke either because he helped Suleiman build his evil empire, other pastors speak out now or resign and runaway with your wives before Suleiman Bleep your wives. Shebi una dey find Jesus..., Apostle Suleiman go show una wives where to see Jesus.

2 Likes

Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by Foolishbuhari: 11:47pm On Jan 25, 2021
sapphiere:
And Apostle Suleman never debunked sleeping with her. He said that IGP has not sent him any invitation.
Fear men.

Why so bitter against men? I dey see your comments. Your fada do you strong thing? Heal girl. Heal

1 Like

Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by Bolosiye: 11:48pm On Jan 25, 2021
Chimaokigwe:
Why is Johnson Suleiman always mentioned in matters relating to sex, sex, sex? Them swear for am?

They don't accuse him of stealing or anything, na only sexual scandals e dey enter. Wetin na?
... me self don ask myself dis question my sister
Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by Dollanaira: 11:53pm On Jan 25, 2021
hmm
Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by Realhommie(m): 11:59pm On Jan 25, 2021
dominique:
The way it bothers some men whenever they see that their wives are coping fine without them, they go to lengths such as publicly accusing her of adultery. He walked away from the marriage, he expected her to come begging because he feels women are nothing without marriage. When he sees that she's not begging him to come back, he decided to publicly disgrace himself. He should have just taken his L quietly while he searches for another victim wife
What nonsense coping without him when infact her people reached out to him?

So the man is a fool to just come out in the open to accuse his wife of sleeping with his former boss, all because the wife is doing fine without him. Are you kidding me? Didn't you see how he mentioned dates and locations? See how he broke down in tears because Apostle slept with her in the presence of their daughter, you think that's someone pained because the wife is coping fine without him?

He's even making the clip because his life is being threatened by the Apostle. Same thing that played out with Stephanie Otobo. The wife's response/denial is very watery. Mere listening to both of them very carefully you could tell who's being factual and who exactly is trying to whip up sentiments.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by SHOCK7(m): 12:10am On Jan 26, 2021
sapphiere:
Successful women are a big threat to Nigerian men. It hurts a Nigerian man if a woman doesn't worship them and crawl to them for everything. And when they do, same men complain and call them liabilities. Confused set of beings I've ever seen.
With this mentality u might end up being single the rest of your life!

3 Likes

Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by 11doubledee: 12:13am On Jan 26, 2021
Ugandatales:

The way the man cried while narrating that part of the story you would know the memory still torments him. That's pure trauma.
your opinion and manner of your response is the only thing making me respond to this story.
I just have a strong conviction the man has been the most truthful of the three.
Why would someone just go and demand back the bride price suddenly having dated and married with children for that long as confirmed by the woman.The guy thought he could manage the whole situation,which was his biggest mistake.
Secondly,as G.O. pastor when your couple pastors marriage is facing challenges,what did you do to rescue the situation is what i expected him to talk more about. Because the guy must have been a senior figure to be heading state branches.

2 Likes

Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by PremierGuy(m): 12:16am On Jan 26, 2021
The truth is known within the three parties
Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by youngakodex: 12:22am On Jan 26, 2021
Only God know the truth..... Herdsmen wahala, government matter and men of God problems may God help this nation
Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by hollah123: 12:22am On Jan 26, 2021
LordOfTheGame:

You and whoever posted this rubbish here all mischief makers. He cut the short part and posted and you watched the short part and then drew your conclusions. I advise you to go and watch the full video posted by Reno Omokri and you will see where she said it openly that Suleiman is like her own father and never ever tried to touch her talkless of sleeping with her. You people should stop tarnishing the images of people.
this is not all about tarnishing anyone's image but y always Suleiman?
is he the only pastor in Nigeria?
is his church n calling bigger than that of Adeboye,kumuyi, Oyedepo n co?
y is he always enmeshed in sex scandals?

don't forget this same man had a thing with Daniella Okeke where the pastor's Benz was found in her compound but sheeples denied it despite being glaring something connect them

this same man with Stephanie otobo, sheeples came to this man's defence by saying el Rufai was trying to bring him down because of their issue.

bro just like DJ Khaled will say "ANOTHER ONE".

What is d defence line people will pick now?

behind any rumour there's an atom of truth,if u are being consecutively accused of something, check yourself as per no b only u.

this guy is not holy like sheeples want to paint him

2 Likes

Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by 12inchess: 12:27am On Jan 26, 2021
I wasn't there ooo. But from the video I watched it seems maybe it's true the man maltreated her. And apostle may have been forming intermediary only to lamba her. But like I said I wasn't there oooo. It may all just be lies.
Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by Beze992(f): 12:31am On Jan 26, 2021
Chimaokigwe:

Why is it always the same culprits? Suleiman and Fatoyinbo? Why do their accusers always have proof?

Because most accusers who are malicious believe that since those people have been accused of such crimes before, involving them in a similar scandal will make it more believable and of course make the headline more sensational, especially if the said person is a public figure.

2 Likes

Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by LutanFyah: 1:00am On Jan 26, 2021
Ishilove:
Even when I listened to the man I knew deep down in my spirit that the story get k-leg. This Mike Davids is a man on a satanic mission.
Are you part of the drama?

How do you know Mr.David is lying?

You must really have a knack to sniff out people on satanic mission,perhaps that's why you just looked at the pictures of Mr.David and judged him to be on a satanic mission.

Don't be a sexist by subtly supporting adultery.
Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by Lambarry1: 1:32am On Jan 26, 2021
You are not hypnotized you are not under a spell but you are under a fvck

1 Like

Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by Value2Ethics: 1:33am On Jan 26, 2021
How africans allow themselves to be divided by foreign religion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRX2TLN9tXA
Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by shegun4sur: 2:26am On Jan 26, 2021
Koulture:
shocked

Well I listened carefully to her response,she only claimed she was been maltreated by the husband but never denied sleeping with apostle.

This season film go sweet die.

Modified:I just watched the second video and she denied.

Thank you
I also went through her video for the sole reason of looking for where she will tackle the main accusation but alas she kept talking about how he was putting her through emotional turmoil.

It is very obvious oga Suleiman fúcked this woman, nobody can convince me otherwise

That's why I like whites, divorce and hook up with any other person you want to fúck, no time for all these drama. No need abeg

3 Likes

Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by Soweez20: 2:31am On Jan 26, 2021
veave:
You see anything involving
1. Husband and wife
2. Boyfriend and girlfriend
3. Pastors, Alfa, Babalawo.

I no dey ever put my mouth again. No 1 and 2 will never tell you the truth and later use you to settle.
No3 hears directly from God and I no fit drag with God.

Thank you and bye.
Full of wisdom
Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by Kennyfancy(m): 2:41am On Jan 26, 2021
sapphiere:
He didn't say he slept or not slept with her o. He only said IGP has not invited him for any query.
shut up your trash
Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by ibkayee(f): 2:59am On Jan 26, 2021
Ugandatales:

grin He used to look very weird with that his bald haircut
Very weird lol

1 Like

Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by Odidigboigbo(m): 3:04am On Jan 26, 2021
Fiscus105:
You were working in NTA, as Senior staff in federal government establishment, when your husband left church, you resigned from federal government job and joined Suleiman in one of his churches as senior pastor.
(That journey validated ur husband's claim)

Yet you feel comfortable enough resigning from ur previous job and start working in the establishment that ur husband left in annoyance with the head of such establishment.
Did you listen to the second video where the woman confessed that it was Apostle Suleman that brought her up, that her husband married her from Apostle Suleman's house as a virgin? She said further that if Suleman could not sleep with her as at that time as a single while now that she was married with kids?
Moreso it was the husband that abandoned her demanding refund of his bride price.Tthere are a lot of people that have resigned in a high paying job for God's work with peanut based on their conviction. That is while sometimes, I laughed at some people that castigate some established men of God without knowing their background. Some of them had abandoned thier high paying job and start afresh because of the gospel

Come to think of it, the man claimed that the wife confessed to him in 2009 of Suleman sleeping with her not that he caught two of them, and the man still remains in the church without speaking out untill he was suspended from the church. The reason he was suspended he refused tell us.
It was after his suspension that he knew is the right time to tell the world that Suleman is sleeping with his wife

If you join the dots, without sentiments, you will know that the man is just a bitter soul.

1 Like

Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by Fiscus105(m): 3:16am On Jan 26, 2021
Odidigboigbo:
Did you listen to the second video where the woman confessed that it was Apostle Suleman that brought her up, that her husband married her from Apostle Suleman's house as a virgin? She said further that if Suleman could not sleep with her as at that time as a single while now that she was married with kids?
Moreso it was the husband that abandoned her demanding refund of his bride price.Tthere are a lot of people that have resigned in a high paying job for God's work with peanut based on their conviction. That is while sometimes, I laughed at some people that castigate some established men of God without knowing their background. Some of them had abandoned thier high paying job and start afresh because of the gospel

Come to think of it, the man claimed that the wife confessed to him in 2009 of Suleman sleeping with her not that he caught two of them, and the man still remains in the church without speaking out untill he was suspended from the church. The reason he was suspended he refused tell us.
It was after his suspension that he knew is the right time to tell the world that Suleman is sleeping with his wife

If you join the dots, without sentiments, you will know that the man is just a bitter soul.

Castigating man of God? If you near pulpits , you would understand that we only have gods of men and not man of God as you thought, enough evidences to back it up.

Ask urself why different persons are accusing same man of God of sleeping with women who are not his wife.

U see in Nigerian's Pentecostal today, they do all possible best to make sure no divorce among members not even pastor of the church, they see it plaque.

But what did ur man of god do? He found way to temporarily separated the then husband and wife, by transferring husband away from his base, and asked wife to work in his television house, apparently to have unhindered access to someone wife.

Organization that husband had issue with the head, wife suddenly resigned from previous job and joined it as one of very top boss, in a lucrative location. Uhmmmmmm

Pls read from both sides and come out with logical conclusion. Don't get it twisted from weeping and crying from both camps.

4 Likes

Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by Edusouls(m): 3:16am On Jan 26, 2021
Shut up it may true, these bitches ain’t loyal
dominique:
The way it bothers some men whenever they see that their wives are coping fine without them, they go to lengths such as publicly accusing her of adultery. He walked away from the marriage, he expected her to come begging because he feels women are nothing without marriage. When he sees that she's not begging him to come back, he decided to publicly disgrace himself. He should have just taken his L quietly while he searches for another victim wife

1 Like

Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by Kingzjayzee: 3:29am On Jan 26, 2021
Wahala
Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by Kingzjayzee: 3:31am On Jan 26, 2021
In DJ Khaled's voice "Another one"
Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by Hangulsaram: 3:36am On Jan 26, 2021
bukatyne:
The truth is in the mix of all the stories making rounds.

I suspect all parties are guilty to a certain degree.
You nailed it. When Issues like this comes up I always run to see your own view. Thanks for your wisdom.
Sorry oo, are you married? grin
Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by DryMouth: 3:38am On Jan 26, 2021
dominique:
Sharrap old woman!
Am 97% sure that the apostle Suleiman was Fvcking that woman..

2 Likes

Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by fof1: 3:58am On Jan 26, 2021
[sup][/sup]
sapphiere:
He didn't say he slept or not slept with her o. He only said IGP has not invited him for any query.

All of U who have Claimed to be Analyst of these Stories must tread softly or bring Spells upon urselves. Hypocrites are everywhere.Dont be Judges or Purveyors of Smear Campaigns in Matters U are ignorant of Pls.
Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by Niorte: 4:27am On Jan 26, 2021
In my own little way of analysis. I try to believe statements which can be verified and in which NAMES of people were mentioned. It makes investigation better and faster.

The man's statement is hard to investigate as it does not mention any other person but his accusers.

The woman on the other hand mentioned
1. English Department,
2. Lecturers
3. Elder brother
4. Mother in law
5. Request for bride price from family
6. Principal

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Two Arrested By SSS At COZA / Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers / 'Vanity Upon Vanity' - Pastor Tobi Shows Off Fleet Of Cars On His Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.