Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,859 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications (101112 Views)

UNIBEN Student Accuses Boyfriend Of Money Rituals For Breaking Up With Her / How Did You Know Your Girlfriend Was Having Sex With Someone Else / Ungrateful Girlfriend Was Not Happy With Her Valentine Gift, Scatters Everywhere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by dankorode(m): 12:14pm On Jan 27, 2021
extol1:
your last paragraph make me laughing
back to the topic, I know your mind is totally out of the relationship since the day you were told about the lady. but please do this lady a favor by taking her to that same church that reveals everything to me, if they can pray and heal her, if not so many guys will be a casualty of this mess, just a pity to her future husband.
for me and myself, we belong to teammarryvirgin
see wisdom.
Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by Rushna27(f): 12:21pm On Jan 27, 2021
u ave bin told Wot d problem is den y feeling guilty in set ursef free.... and seriously, u sef needs deliverance cos u ave bin used one way or d oda.. den if u feel u are really feeling bad letting her go den take her to dat ur church for prayers.... most ladies walking on d street are walking corpse... if u know u know
Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by HMarshal(m): 12:21pm On Jan 27, 2021
extol1:
back to the topic, I know your mind is totally out of the relationship since the day you were told about the lady. but please do this lady a favor by taking her to that same church that reveals everything to me, if they can pray and heal her, if not so many guys will be a casualty of this mess, just a pity to her future husband.

Any form or communication or reason to keep in contact won't help,just send her the church or pastors address with their(church or pastor) consent & back off...lying,argumentative,sturborn,irrational & unreasonable tendences are mostly signs of relationship doom..run brah!!!! ruuuun!!!

Forget the if u leave ild die clause.its a an emotional blackmailer & guilt tripper.
Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by Obeleagu93(m): 12:35pm On Jan 27, 2021
[quote author=Gerrard59 post=98449089]Only in poor sh!tholes we read that ritual killing makes someone rich. A South Korean reading will be stunned that undies of a girl or blood stains from her vagina will make another rich. Yet, this same place has the highest number of poor people in the world, literally the highest globally. Questions are: why are Nigerians poor if rituals actually make someone rich? Why are there very few Nigerians on Forbes/Bloomberg? Why are the people who concoct these things not rich? At least, professors from top business schools are well paid and some are very rich even though some of their students are richer than they are. Why are these native doctors not rich? Why can't these people enter a bank and command the MD to handover money to them? Why did none of these people use same ritual power to participate and win in the now defunct WWTBAM? Win gold medal in the Olympics?

my bro Wat are saying sef? I can see u haven't seen Magic before until then........... rituals are real Nah just If u get mind complete the task
Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by EndTimePreacher: 1:03pm On Jan 27, 2021
embarassed[color=#006600][/color][code][/code][center][/center][right][/right][sub][/sub][sup][/sup][/font][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/size][size=8pt][size=8pt][/size][very][ funny]
[very][ funny]
[very][ funny] learning how to use nairaland
[very][ funny]
[very][ funny]
[very][ funny] learning how to use nairaland
Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by EndTimePreacher: 1:11pm On Jan 27, 2021
EndTimePreacher:
embarassed[color=#006600][/color][code][/code][center][/center][right][/right][sub][/sub][sup][/sup][/font][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/size][size=8pt][size=8pt][/size][very][ funny][very][ funny] learning how to use nairaland
[very][ funny][very][ funny] learning how to use nairaland
pls someone should put me through on how to use the features
Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by KarLmax20(m): 1:13pm On Jan 27, 2021
Mfonky01:
Its true sha...I was dating this girl back then and my ticket dey always cut but once she travels, all they enter. So I decided to summon up courage and break up. Ever since then, all my games dey enter���...
Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by iamL(f): 2:03pm On Jan 27, 2021
Poverty and brokenness na bad thing o.
Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by Asadujames202(m): 2:28pm On Jan 27, 2021
pocohantas:

Lol. Martinez is totally innocent of this. In all his tantrums- he can’t be this jobless. There is this other one with tonnes of monikers. He has them female sef, this is his work and he would always be on the first page to comment.

I noticed it on time, na to just ignore them and their topics. cheesy

Spill out your yummy boobs make I pour my manly juice on em
Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by hedocharles(m): 2:49pm On Jan 27, 2021
After this life saving revelation, you're still asking of advice.[/quote]
grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by efficiencie(m): 6:13pm On Jan 27, 2021
extol1:

Sabi guy...I respect you for the last statement!
Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jan 27, 2021
Zetty177x:

Lol at ur comment..u sound like the guy died and just woke up. Has he not crossed from 2020 since?

He is resurrected o.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by SweetCunt97(f): 7:08pm On Jan 27, 2021
Omokrireno:
Believe it or not, this thing called money ritual is real...

I noticed that ever since i started dating this girl, things have been very difficult for me. In fact, things just stopped working for me and life became so difficult..

The red light came out first when she left to travel for a week. It's was like a magic, things started working well for me and just when she arrived everything became stoned... This sequence continued for months until one of these school holidays when i went for a church program and i was told to leave the girl that she was used for money rituals and anyone she gets in contact with will become broke and difficult as the person's luck will move to the ritualist.... Everything happening in our relationship was revealed to me that day....

When she finally came back from holiday, all my business and street hustle became blocked again and we always have this argument because she has a difficult attitude and lies a lot. At first, i didn't want to tell her about it, i didn't want her to feel bad and it doesn't seem right to me then... One night, i frankly told her, i had to because i had no one in my life except few friends, i was fending for myself and paying all my bills right from 100level...

Well, i broke up with her this night, not because of the ritual stuff but because of her attitude and she called me crying that she rather die than for me to leave her to go through this kind of pain....

She has turned it to a do or die affair... I need input on this.
Take her to the church. Abi Jesus no fit cure her ni?
Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by SweetCunt97(f): 7:10pm On Jan 27, 2021
Mfonky01:
Its true sha...I was dating this girl back then and my ticket dey always cut but once she travels, all they enter. So I decided to summon up courage and break up. Ever since then, all my games dey enter���...
So she dey go Europe go hold their leg ba? Nigerians.
Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by Snoobor(m): 7:18pm On Jan 27, 2021
Basicend:

Olosho spotted

Ur brain is kinda tiny... how does my post signify my gender. I’m a male okkie. So think before u comment and not come here to insult anybody.
Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by Snoobor(m): 7:19pm On Jan 27, 2021
bigass123:

Mumu.. Nothing is free even in Freetown..
Where do you think the money they spend lavishly come from?
Can you eat ur cake and still have it?
Long throat will kill you one day

Ur brain is kinda tiny... how does my post signify my gender. I’m a male okkie. So think before u comment and not come here to insult anybody.
Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by UKGOOOD: 8:45pm On Jan 27, 2021
I don't know why we are so shallow minded in Africa especially Nigeria. Please Mr OP, stop giving excuses for your failures, don't transfer your poverty aggression to that innocent girl. Pls hear it for the last time, RITUALS DOES NOT MAKE ANYONE RICH. People who do rituals are very ignorant of their actions. Nobody has ever been rich through rituals. RITUAL is a language of the poor. If you hear youself speak such rubbish know that you are poor. That's why I love the Rich so much, they know how to isolate themselves from these poverty stricken idiots. They live in environment free from all these useless talks. They specifically live in places like Banana Island, V. I, Lekki and the likes. Mr Man, no power can stop you from becoming rich. You are just looking for excuses, and who to pass the blame for your failures on. Stop that and work hard, the road to success is rough but it's very possible

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by Babara1994(m): 9:00pm On Jan 27, 2021
diztantjustice:

If it’s only pre-intimacy he had with her, does deliverance still apply?
Not really
Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by drehdinho(m): 10:28pm On Jan 27, 2021
Gerrard59:

You mean South Koreans, Singaporeans, Americans, Japanese etc., know nothing? You mean those people don't like money and would not prefer the easiest way to make it? It is a Nigerian likely to be very poor compared to a Dutch that is knowledgeable about making money via the mutilated head of a man or blood stains from a female's vagina? shocked

There’s money rituals. Stop being ignorant. Stop thinking behind every phenomenon there must be a logical explanation.

Im stating this the second time: stop saying what you don’t know again.

Money ritual is real. Put that in your head today. Don’t take this ignorance to where someone else will use your glory or star to boost theirs.
Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by livinbygrace: 8:14am On Jan 28, 2021
[quote author=Gerrard59 post=98478419]

Actually, the nonsense is believing that undies of a female or mutilated head of a man can make someone rich. Same sh!thole mentality was used to justify the killing of twins to cure misfortunes or how albinos can cure HIV in Tanzania. It is ridiculous to expect that the blood from a female vagina can make someone rich yet in the same place, there are more poor people than elsewhere. If it was so easy to become rich, how come other people across the world are not doing same? [/quote

Oga ade forget all these nonsense you type here.Things dey happen and if you doubt am bring your semens,finger nail ,private hair and some concution, in at least 10years from now you will understand life better.Continue to dey blow grammar.
Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by Gerrard59(m): 9:17am On Jan 28, 2021
drehdinho:

There’s money rituals. Stop being ignorant. Stop thinking behind every phenomenon there must be a logical explanation.

Im stating this the second time: stop saying what you don’t know again.

Money ritual is real. Put that in your head today. Don’t take this ignorance to where someone else will use your glory or star to boost theirs.

If money ritual works, then killing of twins to cure misfortunes and using dead parts from albinos can cure HIV work too.

You cannot choose what doesn't work or not. Again, if rituals exist like you say to generate money, EVERYONE in the world will do it. Running a supermarket is a way to generate money and it's done worldwide. Why is it not applicable to using the blood stains from a vagina? Are Nigerians - inhabitants in country with the highest number of poor people in the world - the only ones who like money?
Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by Gerrard59(m): 9:21am On Jan 28, 2021
livinbygrace:

Oga ade forget all these nonsense you type here.Things dey happen and if you doubt am bring your semens,finger nail ,private hair and some concution, in at least 10years from now you will understand life better. Continue to dey blow grammar

Yet Nigeria has the highest number of poor people in the world? Meanwhile, in sex filled Netherlands, there has been no case of ladies' undies being used to make money. Why should I believe someone from a sh!thole with poor living standards saying using mutilated parts of a human being will make someone rich over a Dutch or Chinese?
Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by INCREDIBLE007(m): 9:27am On Jan 28, 2021
Omokrireno:
Believe it or not, this thing called money ritual is real...

I noticed that ever since i started dating this girl, things have been very difficult for me. In fact, things just stopped working for me and life became so difficult..

The red light came out first when she left to travel for a week. It's was like a magic, things started working well for me and just when she arrived everything became stoned... This sequence continued for months until one of these school holidays when i went for a church program and i was told to leave the girl that she was used for money rituals and anyone she gets in contact with will become broke and difficult as the person's luck will move to the ritualist.... Everything happening in our relationship was revealed to me that day....

When she finally came back from holiday, all my business and street hustle became blocked again and we always have this argument because she has a difficult attitude and lies a lot. At first, i didn't want to tell her about it, i didn't want her to feel bad and it doesn't seem right to me then... One night, i frankly told her, i had to because i had no one in my life except few friends, i was fending for myself and paying all my bills right from 100level...

Well, i broke up with her this night, not because of the ritual stuff but because of her attitude and she called me crying that she rather die than for me to leave her to go through this kind of pain....

She has turned it to a do or die affair... I need input on this.

This one is very strong
na deliverance case be this
Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by cevek11: 12:26pm On Jan 30, 2021
I think your attitude is the problem... no critical thinking
Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by Ravenbeast1(m): 11:51am On Jul 01, 2022
Bro leave that girl
The last girl wey tell my guy say if he leave her she go die na she break up with am by herself

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Guys, Be Careful Of Who You Date Ooo! You Need To See This... / How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? / He Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend, But Her Other Lover Came Out In Boxers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.