Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,949 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications (101096 Views)

UNIBEN Student Accuses Boyfriend Of Money Rituals For Breaking Up With Her / How Did You Know Your Girlfriend Was Having Sex With Someone Else / Ungrateful Girlfriend Was Not Happy With Her Valentine Gift, Scatters Everywhere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by BarrElChapo(m): 2:01am On Jan 27, 2021
Amen Amen

extol1:
your last paragraph make me laughing
back to the topic, I know your mind is totally out of the relationship since the day you were told about the lady. but please do this lady a favor by taking her to that same church that reveals everything to me, if they can pray and heal her, if not so many guys will be a casualty of this mess, just a pity to her future husband.
for me and myself, we belong to teammarryvirgin
Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by bobolaga: 2:08am On Jan 27, 2021
God know why you come across the lady, you are the one to delivered her from that evil courses that is why everything was reveal to you, on that note stand with her like her father to set her free and she will be free indeed, all your loosing blessing will come with double, remember that devil powers has expired date, as long as she is not sick in your house that mean the ritual is not totally working according to the plan, there is parable says that nor matter how women is bad is better than an empty house.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by armyofone(m): 2:15am On Jan 27, 2021
You have poverty induced psychological problems. See a shrink and not Nigerian fake pastor.

The day you stop believing in pastor, that will be the day you will get your first breakthrough.

You guys haven't learnt anything - emancipate yourself from religious slavery!!

Say the stress of poor business and your gf lack of good attitude isn't helping you.
Stop listening to pastor because they are "church" business men.

Omokrireno:
Believe it or not, this thing called money ritual is real...

I noticed that ever since i started dating this girl, things have been very difficult for me. In fact, things just stopped working for me and life became so difficult..

The red light came out first when she left to travel for a week. It's was like a magic, things started working well for me and just when she arrived everything became stoned... This sequence continued for months until one of these school holidays when i went for a church program and i was told to leave the girl that she was used for money rituals and anyone she gets in contact with will become broke and difficult as the person's luck will move to the ritualist.... Everything happening in our relationship was revealed to me that day....

When she finally came back from holiday, all my business and street hustle became blocked again and we always have this argument because she has a difficult attitude and lies a lot. At first, i didn't want to tell her about it, i didn't want her to feel bad and it doesn't seem right to me then... One night, i frankly told her, i had to because i had no one in my life except few friends, i was fending for myself and paying all my bills right from 100level...

Well, i broke up with her this night, not because of the ritual stuff but because of her attitude and she called me crying that she rather die than for me to leave her to go through this kind of pain....

She has turned it to a do or die affair... I need input on this.
Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by BarrElChapo(m): 2:34am On Jan 27, 2021
tobechi74:
Let us assume she was cursed in such a way that whoever gets in contact with her will be extra rich. Will you drop her ol. I want to understand. is it because she is cursed or because the so called curse is an undesirable trait - in poverty

Is there any curse that can be positive ? Think about it
Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by Richie77: 3:01am On Jan 27, 2021
Den full town ooo, I remember how I nearly turn to mechanics friends when I was nacking one hole like that .I'm always broke .When I left her, 6 months , I got nothing to fix on my car and never broke again. Just understand yourself but run for your life.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by stonecoldcafe: 3:02am On Jan 27, 2021
Babara1994:
Did you sleep with her? If you've slept with her, you need deliverance.

@Omokrireno, please take this seriously. God bless
Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by SpunkyJay: 3:07am On Jan 27, 2021
Ethereum's worth going up everyday, let's mine it together. Hit this link to get started

https:///ETH_Miner_de_bot?start=932777591
Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by aadex12: 3:12am On Jan 27, 2021
I’ll marry her kindly send her number ASAP been long I’m looking for a wife
Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by raphy(m): 3:14am On Jan 27, 2021
So this niggah don follow chop another person food now tell us they say she has been use for money ritual.u better carry her to the church n tell the person to deliver her .

ThT first poster make sense from heaven.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by Ten06(m): 4:08am On Jan 27, 2021
It is your choice to remain a pupper in life out of pity or to take a strong decision to make your life better
Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by DenreleDave(m): 4:21am On Jan 27, 2021
Intoboy:

It's obvious you've been used for rituals too
You shouldn't hav told her,now you're in for it... I don't av space in my house i could av asked you to come ad stay. Ask righteousness,his house is big

Shut up.. Senseless words.. It is his life n choice..... If he is broke like a church rat, the girl will still leave him..

Simp oshi
Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by AkandeJoseph99(m): 4:35am On Jan 27, 2021
I don't believe the story because I think humans make things happen and spirituality only has some part (work harder bro). They're some money that will never depreciate because of some ritual thing.

Secondly if you love her just take her to the same pastor and ask him to deliver her, maybe you're her angel.

Thirdly, all those bashing women, I can tell you that not all women like money some just want to have a secured relationship.

Fourthly, you might also need to go for deliverance.

Lastly, this post looks like a nice script for African Magic (Yoruba precisely) movie.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by Canberra55: 4:39am On Jan 27, 2021
Gerrard59:

Many are mad, few are roaming.
yo Papa is our chairman. Yo mama also is front line .
Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by Munzy14(m): 4:42am On Jan 27, 2021
Last last we will have a handful of ladies already used by yahoo+ guys.....Especially the entitled over materialistic ladies.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by hardon1(m): 5:08am On Jan 27, 2021
Sharaaaaap... U are just looking for an excuse to exit the ralationship. Blaming your failure in a poor innocent girl.

Wait and u will see her meet someone else who will still prosper with her then I will hear what you and your confused pastor will say.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by UncleJJ(m): 5:16am On Jan 27, 2021
Gerrard59:
Only in poor sh!tholes we read that ritual killing makes someone rich. A South Korean reading will be stunned that undies of a girl or blood stains from her vagina will make another rich. Yet, this same place has the highest number of poor people in the world, literally the highest globally. Questions are: why are Nigerians poor if rituals actually make someone rich? Why are there very few Nigerians on Forbes/Bloomberg? Why are the people who concoct these things not rich? At least, professors from top business schools are well paid and some are very rich even though some of their students are richer than they are. Why are these native doctors not rich? Why can't these people enter a bank and command the MD to handover money to them? Why did none of these people use same ritual power to participate and win in the now defunct WWTBAM? Win gold medal in the Olympics?

Why?

The young man is struggling grin and he thinks the girl is the reason he experiences bad business. I don't get it. Why do poor people in this country need to blame someone, something, or some spirit for their failures? How do you climb out of poverty, if you don't check yourself first?

Na only you poor, na only you no get anybody, na only get girlfriend wey dem use do ritual, na only business dey fluctuate.

Remember some time ago was in a cab. The guy was zooming past red lights like nobody's business. I asked him to stop - paid him the full amount we agreed. He was looking at me like an idiot...

The same thing in another company, the staff runs the company down with fraud and whatnot. Next thing Oga sacks them all. What do they call him .. "Wicked man" .. grin

He went to a church and they told him the girl is the cause of his problems.... which problems ''the mofo is poor" the girl did not make him poor. So, which problems?

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by gbadeyinka: 5:35am On Jan 27, 2021
Please move on & continue with your prayer life. We may sometimes not be too sure of prophesies. You may experience revelation or turnaround if you intensify your prayer life. God will open doors & smothen your journey.
Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by Giantfarmer(m): 5:37am On Jan 27, 2021
Omokrireno:

I noticed that ever since i started dating this girl, things have been very difficult for me. In fact, things just stopped working for me and life became so difficult..

The red light came out first when she left to travel for a week. It's was like a magic, things started working well for me and just when she arrived everything became stoned... This sequence continued for months until one of these school holidays when i went for a church program and i was told to leave the girl that she was used for money rituals and anyone she gets in contact with will become broke and difficult as the person's luck will move to the ritualist.... Everything happening in our relationship was revealed to me that day....

When she finally came back from holiday, all my business and street hustle became blocked again and we always have this argument because she has a difficult attitude and lies a lot. At first, i didn't want to tell her about it, i didn't want her to feel bad and it doesn't seem right to me then... One night, i frankly told her, i had to because i had no one in my life except few friends, i was fending for myself and paying all my bills right from 100level...

Well, i broke up with her this night, not because of the ritual stuff but because of her attitude and she called me crying that she rather die than for me to leave her to go through this kind of pain....

why not take her to the Man of God for deliverance and help her solve the problem.. If you truly love her.... she will be forever grateful for that even if you didn't marry her

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by martins21: 5:50am On Jan 27, 2021
Onyi22:
@op u r a very big Fool, u r a Capital letter FOOL.
When you were riding her like a horse, u didnt know that she's used for ritual abi?
Now things are not working the way it should n u r blaming it on her.
Why can't u take her to the thesame church for deliverance?
Why are you insulting him? I think first ladies show know that they are the big loser's in any love affair, staying celibate till marriage is vital.
Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by humilitypays(m): 6:02am On Jan 27, 2021
One funny thing I have noticed about Nigerians is this:

When they come online, they form woke, they pretend to be Michael Faraday and Margret Thatcher who doesn't believe in spiritual things. They claim anything spiritual is a scam, a ferrytale. But under their bed are different kinds of protection and lucky charms...some also sleep with big Bible and Qur'an under their pillow because they are afraid of flying witches from their village or their neighbor in the city or their colleagues at work.

Deep down their hearts, they know black magic is real, they also know that God's power is real. They have witnessed one or two things to confirm that there is dark powers and God power on earth, but to deceive their online followers and fans and to pretend to be civilized and smart and educated and rich and sophisticated, they deny anything spiritual online or call it a scam.

Una well done oh.

As for me and my household, we believe in the mighty power of God Almighty, the Ocean divider, the way maker, the maker of heaven and earth, the God of impossibility, and I also know that evil and dark forces exist on earth but because I am a lover and child of God, I have dominion over those small gods and dark powers.

But for the woke forming Nigerian youths online who no longer believe there are evil forces and dark powers just because they believe Oyimbo don't believe same, even though they know nothing about Oyimbo and spiritual life, I say una well done oh, make una continue, you guys are doing well cool

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by goshen26: 6:07am On Jan 27, 2021
extol1:
your last paragraph make me laughing
back to the topic, I know your mind is totally out of the relationship since the day you were told about the lady. but please do this lady a favor by taking her to that same church that reveals everything to me, if they can pray and heal her, if not so many guys will be a casualty of this mess, just a pity to her future husband.
for me and myself, we belong to teammarryvirgin

Let's make money from this bro...

Let me write a story from this, and we will make it as movie

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by AFONJACOW(m): 6:10am On Jan 27, 2021
Finish the job.... Bring her to the temple for final sacrifice

Thank me later cool
Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by HelpYourself(m): 6:11am On Jan 27, 2021
Omokrireno:

Where is she from
Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by Zetty177x: 6:16am On Jan 27, 2021
Komolafe89:
some people dump pass sheep, you were told that som1 has been used, u even experienced the negative outcome yet still asking what to do.

I'll advice you to go for court marriage and blood oath

Nor be only dump...na damp...it's obvious u are the dull one here.. re-read ur comment..ah!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by LAKPAH: 6:17am On Jan 27, 2021
Please call me on 0902338021 I am having similar experience in life I need to go to that church please am serious . You can WhatsApp me on 07039349891
Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by solreb: 6:19am On Jan 27, 2021
Omokrireno:

You can take her for deliverance at the same church you went while you stick to your guns ti end the relationship because of trust issues.. Since you cannot trust her, you have to move on. You don't pity anyone when it comes to lifetime decision as long as the steps you take are in good faith.
Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by Zetty177x: 6:20am On Jan 27, 2021
ALEX182:

Happy new year to you.

We have been waiting for you to cross over since.

Lol at ur comment..u sound like the guy died and just woke up. Has he not crossed from 2020 since?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by HelpYourself(m): 6:20am On Jan 27, 2021
Omokrireno:

Are you not the come who called me.about this issue last year ?

You shared these details in a one on one session and I told you what to do did you do that?

A demon when attached to a lady isn't something easily dealt with so easily by deliverance or prayers or fasting , it is deeper than that

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by Fhowe: 6:25am On Jan 27, 2021
Some months back if I read something like this I would be like Nigerians have come again . Just last week here a boy that has living with me for close to two years I sent him packing ( lately he has become too difficult to handle ) the boy is In his late 20s when I checked his luggage to make sure he was not stealing anything from my house ,I was shocked with the amount of fetish stuffs I saw in his luggage from different soaps to creams different voodoo items . One needs to be very careful with people we Harbour In our lives and homes . This younger generation the way they are desperate to get rich is becoming alarming .

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by aribasoye1: 6:25am On Jan 27, 2021
You just said my mind

quote author=extol1 post=98440785]your last paragraph make me laughing
for me and myself, we belong to teammarryvirgin[/quote]
Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by orisunmibare01(m): 6:27am On Jan 27, 2021
Gerrard59:
Only in poor sh!tholes we read that ritual killing makes someone rich. A South Korean reading will be stunned that undies of a girl or blood stains from her vagina will make another rich. Yet, this same place has the highest number of poor people in the world, literally the highest globally. Questions are: why are Nigerians poor if rituals actually make someone rich? Why are there very few Nigerians on Forbes/Bloomberg? Why are the people who concoct these things not rich? At least, professors from top business schools are well paid and some are very rich even though some of their students are richer than they are. Why are these native doctors not rich? Why can't these people enter a bank and command the MD to handover money to them? Why did none of these people use same ritual power to participate and win in the now defunct WWTBAM? Win gold medal in the Olympics?
Why?
oga just relax... all these your ranting still doesnt mean ritual doesnt exist.
we just know that its not the way to go.
Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by CBARRY1: 6:37am On Jan 27, 2021
SHATTAP ..........! !! !!! Who used her for money ritual ? .. YOU ARE THE VERY PERSON IN A BETTER POSITION TO DO THAT.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Guys, Be Careful Of Who You Date Ooo! You Need To See This... / How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? / AI Generated Sexy Bikini Models Going Viral, Set To Replace Women (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.