Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,875 members, 7,813,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:13 PM

My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications (101052 Views)

UNIBEN Student Accuses Boyfriend Of Money Rituals For Breaking Up With Her / How Did You Know Your Girlfriend Was Having Sex With Someone Else / Ungrateful Girlfriend Was Not Happy With Her Valentine Gift, Scatters Everywhere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by Psoul(m): 8:14am On Jan 27, 2021
extol1:
your last paragraph make me laughing
back to the topic, I know your mind is totally out of the relationship since the day you were told about the lady. but please do this lady a favor by taking her to that same church that reveals everything to me, if they can pray and heal her, if not so many guys will be a casualty of this mess, just a pity to her future husband.
for me and myself, we belong to teammarryvirgin

This summarizes the whole gist.
He left her cos of the claimed revelation.
It will make sense if he can take that lady to the same Church for her own revelation and deliverance

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by studentofTruth: 8:18am On Jan 27, 2021
Gerrard59:
Only in poor sh!tholes we read that ritual killing makes someone rich. A South Korean reading will be stunned that undies of a girl or blood stains from her vagina will make another rich. Yet, this same place has the highest number of poor people in the world, literally the highest globally. Questions are: why are Nigerians poor if rituals actually make someone rich? Why are there very few Nigerians on Forbes/Bloomberg? Why are the people who concoct these things not rich? At least, professors from top business schools are well paid and some are very rich even though some of their students are richer than they are. Why are these native doctors not rich? Why can't these people enter a bank and command the MD to handover money to them? Why did none of these people use same ritual power to participate and win in the now defunct WWTBAM? Win gold medal in the Olympics?

Why?

At least, there are still people with cerebral cortex!
Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by heniford2: 8:21am On Jan 27, 2021
Omokrireno:
Believe it or not, this thing called money ritual is real...

I noticed that ever since i started dating this girl, things have been very difficult for me. In fact, things just stopped working for me and life became so difficult..

The red light came out first when she left to travel for a week. It's was like a magic, things started working well for me and just when she arrived everything became stoned... This sequence continued for months until one of these school holidays when i went for a church program and i was told to leave the girl that she was used for money rituals and anyone she gets in contact with will become broke and difficult as the person's luck will move to the ritualist.... Everything happening in our relationship was revealed to me that day....

When she finally came back from holiday, all my business and street hustle became blocked again and we always have this argument because she has a difficult attitude and lies a lot. At first, i didn't want to tell her about it, i didn't want her to feel bad and it doesn't seem right to me then... One night, i frankly told her, i had to because i had no one in my life except few friends, i was fending for myself and paying all my bills right from 100level...

Well, i broke up with her this night, not because of the ritual stuff but because of her attitude and she called me crying that she rather die than for me to leave her to go through this kind of pain....

She has turned it to a do or die affair... I need input on this.
bros get ready she's not giving up on you soon i once had this kind of experience glad you broke up with her,block her line change your house key if she calls you with another number shun her like a mad man, pray always avoid woman know stay clear from ladies, kill anything emotion with her move on
Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by Amtrak: 8:31am On Jan 27, 2021
Mancrossfire:

Calm down man grin. I was once like you...I mean questioning everything about spiritualism, diabolism, voodoo etc. I was raised in a very strong Christian family hence I never believed in diabolical stuff. But I have a distance uncle who never believed in christianity or anything call white man religion. This my distance uncle is very intelligent, wise and highly respected in the community.

On one of his birthday he asked a pastor why and what's the need of binding the devil and spiritual warfare if diabolical and spiritualism doesn't work?

One day I paid him a nicodemus visit, I asked him several questions on this subject and why babalawos, chief priest and herbalist were not rich if actually they can made one rich? Then he said to me don't be deceived by western cultures towards African traditional religions. That I will see it before I believe it isn't wisdom .

He said look son, everything in life has it price and it rewards. These herbalist and babalawos have their rewards which is not earthly gains. Their rewards is the ability to hear from the gods and not to be rich. They take great pride in being chosen by the gods as a mouthpiece and not to be listed on billionaire dashboard! grin it's a choice!

The ritualists you pointed out can't be listed on billionaire dashboard cos no amount of rituals can make you wealthy. That list is exclusive for those who are wealthy and not those who are rich. Yes these ritualists actually make money...just enough to stay afloat, I mean enough to build houses, buy cars, drinks and womanizing. grin they only escaped absolute poverty.

That you never see it doesn't make it not real...I once thought in that line believing that magic doesn't exist until a magician came to our streets in Binin city many years ago, like 20 years back to perform some magic.

I practically put up a fight with the magician to see if this stuff actually work like my uncle said. I challenged the magician to a show! Before my two eyes and the crowd He turned my pair of shoes to two big rats.

I've never seen miracles being performed but at least I've seen magic being performed!

These things works to an extent.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by Oshokalo: 8:32am On Jan 27, 2021
dump her sorry ass,cos if it were u,she wount even come home self,na for watsap u go receive broke up letter
Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by Amtrak: 8:32am On Jan 27, 2021
Mancrossfire:

Calm down man grin. I was once like you...I mean questioning everything about spiritualism, diabolism, voodoo etc. I was raised in a very strong Christian family hence I never believed in diabolical stuff. But I have a distance uncle who never believed in christianity or anything call white man religion. This my distance uncle is very intelligent, wise and highly respected in the community.

On one of his birthday he asked a pastor why and what's the need of binding the devil and spiritual warfare if diabolical and spiritualism doesn't work?

One day I paid him a nicodemus visit, I asked him several questions on this subject and why babalawos, chief priest and herbalist were not rich if actually they can made one rich? Then he said to me don't be deceived by western cultures towards African traditional religions. That I will see it before I believe it isn't wisdom .

He said look son, everything in life has it price and it rewards. These herbalist and babalawos have their rewards which is not earthly gains. Their rewards is the ability to hear from the gods and not to be rich. They take great pride in being chosen by the gods as a mouthpiece and not to be listed on billionaire dashboard! grin it's a choice!

The ritualists you pointed out can't be listed on billionaire dashboard cos no amount of rituals can make you wealthy. That list is exclusive for those who are wealthy and not those who are rich. Yes these ritualists actually make money...just enough to stay afloat, I mean enough to build houses, buy cars, drinks and womanizing. grin they only escaped absolute poverty.

That you never see it doesn't make it not real...I once thought in that line believing that magic doesn't exist until a magician came to our streets in Binin city many years ago, like 20 years back to perform some magic.

I practically put up a fight with the magician to see if this stuff actually work like my uncle said. I challenged the magician to a show! Before my two eyes and the crowd He turned my pair of shoes to two big rats.

I've never seen miracles being performed but at least I've seen magic being performed!

Hmm... what the man did can make you really poor... I hope you are not struggling
Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by OlawaleBammie: 8:33am On Jan 27, 2021
SeunWedsLinda:
I don't think so. A lot of things happen behind the scenes which we can't see. The story has elements of truth embedded in it. I wish the OP a progressive life. This life is just too mysterious

Tank God Ur eyes Don clear, am sure by now u won't be saying those trashes that no man or woman can influence Ur life...

ABI u can still say it?? grin grin

Experience they say is the best teacher bro, am happy u now believe that life is mysterious
Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by Freelane33(m): 8:39am On Jan 27, 2021
Intoboy:

It's obvious you've been used for rituals too
You shouldn't hav told her,now you're in for it... I don't av space in my house i could av asked you to come ad stay. Ask righteousness,his house is big

Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by drehdinho(m): 8:46am On Jan 27, 2021
Gerrard59:
Only in poor sh!tholes we read that ritual killing makes someone rich. A South Korean reading will be stunned that undies of a girl or blood stains from her vagina will make another rich. Yet, this same place has the highest number of poor people in the world, literally the highest globally. Questions are: why are Nigerians poor if rituals actually make someone rich? Why are there very few Nigerians on Forbes/Bloomberg? Why are the people who concoct these things not rich? At least, professors from top business schools are well paid and some are very rich even though some of their students are richer than they are. Why are these native doctors not rich? Why can't these people enter a bank and command the MD to handover money to them? Why did none of these people use same ritual power to participate and win in the now defunct WWTBAM? Win gold medal in the Olympics?

Why?

Absolute ignorance at its peak.
You know nothing.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by udemzyudex(m): 8:49am On Jan 27, 2021
If God reveal something, there is always a solution abeg carry that babe go the church make God see her through.
Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by caprini1: 8:49am On Jan 27, 2021
kunkelhanspeter:

Bro you wicked oh ...lol
He is not wicked anything let me tell you a story ...my guy was so much in love with a hotel receptionist,he was even planning his wedding,one day he used a new WhatsApp number chatted with the fiancee that he is a guest at their hotel and she gave him the number,as he was chatting with the new number,he was chatting simultaneously with her with his original number....can you believe she was booking a sex date ,with the naughtiest sex styles with the new number and selling i love you more than life chats with my guy,s original number? My guy was sick for almost a month...some girls are just demons.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by Zedoo(m): 8:55am On Jan 27, 2021
If you believe this story you will believe anything in the world.
What is wrong with Africans

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by mystiquerebirth(m): 9:36am On Jan 27, 2021
Sir, curses can't be good. Curses are designed to harm, hurt or inflict punishment. Curses are inherently evil. You can't baptise a curse to be a blessing, you can only break the curse, banish it and release a blessing in it's place

tobechi74:
Let us assume she was cursed in such a way that whoever gets in contact with her will be extra rich. Will you drop her ol. I want to understand. is it because she is cursed or because the so called curse is an undesirable trait - in poverty
Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by faceland: 9:41am On Jan 27, 2021
abibun:
Why will things be okay for you when all you do when she is around is to take tramadol of 4k so as to give her a heavy Bleep and thereafter you remain unproductive.
My brother, stop the tramadol first whenever she is around so as to remain productive before you can conclude if she is actually used or not.

Financially, he is not capable of taking care of a woman. That is his problem. It is best they separate.
Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by 400billionman: 9:44am On Jan 27, 2021
Omokrireno:
Believe it or not, this thing called money ritual is real...

I noticed that ever since i started dating this girl, things have been very difficult for me. In fact, things just stopped working for me and life became so difficult..

The red light came out first when she left to travel for a week. It's was like a magic, things started working well for me and just when she arrived everything became stoned... This sequence continued for months until one of these school holidays when i went for a church program and i was told to leave the girl that she was used for money rituals and anyone she gets in contact with will become broke and difficult as the person's luck will move to the ritualist.... Everything happening in our relationship was revealed to me that day....

When she finally came back from holiday, all my business and street hustle became blocked again and we always have this argument because she has a difficult attitude and lies a lot. At first, i didn't want to tell her about it, i didn't want her to feel bad and it doesn't seem right to me then... One night, i frankly told her, i had to because i had no one in my life except few friends, i was fending for myself and paying all my bills right from 100level...

Well, i broke up with her this night, not because of the ritual stuff but because of her attitude and she called me crying that she rather die than for me to leave her to go through this kind of pain....

She has turned it to a do or die affair... I need input on this.

Break up with a girl when she is not inside your house. Then don't ever allow her to enter again. That's the way it's done.

She will refuse to leave your house once you break the news to her while she is with you indoors.

This is one of the reasons of crime of passion. Girlfriend stabs boyfriend to death. Boyfriend pushed girlfriend down from story building.

Some girls have really been used for ritual no doubt. Demons also attack people's means of livelihood to make things difficult for them. Real.
Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by Gerrard59(m): 9:53am On Jan 27, 2021
drehdinho:

Absolute ignorance at its peak.
You know nothing.

You mean South Koreans, Singaporeans, Americans, Japanese etc., know nothing? You mean those people don't like money and would not prefer the easiest way to make it? It is a Nigerian likely to be very poor compared to a Dutch that is knowledgeable about making money via the mutilated head of a man or blood stains from a female's vagina? shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by SeunWedsLinda(m): 10:00am On Jan 27, 2021
RenaissanceGuy:
Did the "pastor" also tell you that fornication/cohabitation is a sin? Let's begin with that first.
so a sinner cannot be saved?
Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by Gerrard59(m): 10:00am On Jan 27, 2021
Mancrossfire:

!

Magic is being performed everywhere in the world but only in sh!tholes are we are told that using the undies of a female will make someone rich. Regarding Forbes listing, I meant their customers/clients, why are they not there? Why are Nigerians - believers of rituals not rich? Why does Nigeria contain more poor people than Japan where blood stains from a girl's pant is not used to generate money? Why do these OKOTO MEOW rituals only happen in poor countries?

If rituals work as acclaimed in making money, everyone in the world will do it. When Uber was launched in the US, there were many Uber-like firms across the world (Grab, Taxify, Lyft etc) and the concept worked depending on the market size and value. Why do rituals not work? You think Swedes would not want an easy way to make money? American soldiers would not prefer using the heads of dead Afghans to make money? Is it only Nigerians that like making money using the dismembered heads of a man?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by Gerrard59(m): 10:01am On Jan 27, 2021
orisunmibare01:

oga just relax... all these your ranting still doesnt mean ritual doesnt exist.
we just know that its not the way to go.

Yeah, it works but only in poor countries because Saudi Arabian leaders prefer the hard way of making money via being liberal not using the heads of Sudanese in rituals.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by ukpahu(m): 10:04am On Jan 27, 2021
I cant do it again no be by force guy japa
Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by Tonitoniton(m): 10:06am On Jan 27, 2021
many of the so called slay queens and their amorous likes are very very empty.

Yahoo plus boys and other ritualists has emptied them. Marry them and see troubles unimaginable. that is why they cant stay married cos the demons transferred into them will forbid faithfulness. they will want them to continue ashawoing to bring more clients to their principal(the ritualists)

ur real trouble starts when u have sex with them if u are clean.

before other ritualistic will sleep with them, they will put other demons into them to prevent virtue transfer.

one ashawo was booked for a night at one of the night clubs in wuse 2 fct at the rate of #270k for the night and she was excited for the kill. But, when they got to the hotel, her client asked her to UnCloth for the fun paid for. when client wanted to start the fun when she was undressed, he stopped and declared in disappointment: THEY HAVE TAKEN IT! pls, dress up and go, am not interested any more. the wuse2 ashawo was shocked. what did they take? he repeated, some one else has taken it. her virtue was gone! probably on a much much cheaper price.

ashawo and other form of whoring comes with a huge price.

that is why so many of the celebrity can never marry. and those married that have been infested with these demons can never stay married. look around and see it

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by caesymore(m): 10:11am On Jan 27, 2021
Wow, inside life. Well even it is written in lubes return if seal is broken. It's a pity maybe she was just given a penny to be used.
Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by Amamgbojennifer(f): 10:37am On Jan 27, 2021
I believe you can help her out of this mess. you might not actually be with her or marry her but the person that reveal her involvement with ritualist should proffer a solution for her deliverance.
Enough of revelation without solution.
Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by Nobody: 10:39am On Jan 27, 2021
After devouring her to your satisfaction, you want to discard her. Why not take her there for deliverance?

I don't know why you men like to start what you cant finish. Where's the love if you can't painstakingly go through this tough moment with her? Or you think love is all about fucking each other?
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeww.
Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by KLand(m): 10:59am On Jan 27, 2021
To all Christian brothers and sisters, please keep yourself pure.

Avoid girl friend or boy friend unions. You are not supposed to have sex until you are married.

Don't do what the unbelievers are doing.
Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by Emeraldgreene(f): 11:15am On Jan 27, 2021
[HAHAHAHA,YES UR EX WAS ONE OF D DRY LEAVES OF THE DESERT WOMEN..READ SOME OF MY POSTS,I MENTIONED IT SOME TIME AGO.uote author=Modarun post=98478439]Alot of our today mumus would brush this off, but the ritualist into this kinda jazz would just be imaging just hw foolish they are. I had this babe who had this effect on me too. Even if have 500k in my account and she calls to say she is coming for weekend, something happens, a client will like call and place an order that requires i use all the cash to run it. Cos i will be like lemme do a sharp one to earn something to spoil her, thats how i will tie the money and its either they cnt pay me or they reject the goods o. Na so my pocket will dry for like 2months. To make matter worst, she doesnt even mind if i soaking garri. Na so go follow me drink am, i japa. Even if she Loves me to death. I even deleted her number las las cos one time she said hello on whatsapp alone na so the cheque i was to cash bounced. My guys thought i was mad letting her go, cos she is "Too hot!". but na person wey wear shoe sabi where e dey pain. Funny enough its mainly those into it that will here saying such dont exist. [/quote]

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by kunkelhanspeter(m): 11:31am On Jan 27, 2021
caprini1:
He is not wicked anything let me tell you a story ...my guy was so much in love with a hotel receptionist,he was even planning his wedding,one day he used a new WhatsApp number chatted with the fiancee that he is a guest at their hotel and she gave him the number,as he was chatting with the new number,he was chatting simultaneously with her with his original number....can you believe she was booking a sex date ,with the naughtiest sex styles with the new number and selling i love you more than life chats with my guy,s original number? My guy was sick for almost a month...some girls are just demons.

These days you don’t love a lady so much if not you will die young. And too risky to depend on one girlfriend
Having one is close to having non

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by SenecaTheYonger: 11:35am On Jan 27, 2021
tobechi74:
Let us assume she was cursed in such a way that whoever gets in contact with her will be extra rich. Will you drop her ol. I want to understand. is it because she is cursed or because the so called curse is an undesirable trait - in poverty
Mumu thinking. Who wants an undesirable trait? If you like go and lie to yourself.
Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by Nobody: 11:36am On Jan 27, 2021
extol1:
your last paragraph make me laughing
back to the topic, I know your mind is totally out of the relationship since the day you were told about the lady. but please do this lady a favor by taking her to that same church that reveals everything to me, if they can pray and heal her, if not so many guys will be a casualty of this mess, just a pity to her future husband.
for me and myself, we belong to teammarryvirgin

I was with you until the virgin part. Abeg marry the woman that will add to your life not take away. Virginity doesn’t guarantee a good wife.

The biggest issue to me is the lying why is she lying? Drop her for the prayers if she wants better for herself she will continue if not you have fulfilled all righteousness

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by dapadawee: 11:59am On Jan 27, 2021
my people perish because of lack of knowledge
yes shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free.
first of all you are not a child of God
because if you are you will not live in a house with someone you're not married to
secondly the church you visited is either a white garment church or one of this demonic churches springing up everywhere.
am not a saint neither am I saying I never made mistake more grievous than this.
my advice for you go and get your spiritual life right first by upholding sound doctrine. give your life to Jesus Christ. fellowship in a Bible believing church with brethren of our Lord Jesus Christ. and from there the spirit of God will take charge
Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by CCC2(m): 12:01pm On Jan 27, 2021
Abeg, which church be that wey u go?
Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jan 27, 2021
Op, from your right up, you are the one that has been used for money rituals and not your girlfriend because you clearly stated the break up wasn't because of it.

You need to stop visiting the shrines you call church and remain single till you pick up the pieces of your shattered life.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? / Guys, Be Careful Of Who You Date Ooo! You Need To See This... / AI Generated Sexy Bikini Models Going Viral, Set To Replace Women (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.