Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,059 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications (101056 Views)

UNIBEN Student Accuses Boyfriend Of Money Rituals For Breaking Up With Her / How Did You Know Your Girlfriend Was Having Sex With Someone Else / Ungrateful Girlfriend Was Not Happy With Her Valentine Gift, Scatters Everywhere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by abibun: 7:07am On Jan 26, 2021
Why will things be okay for you when all you do when she is around is to take tramadol of 4k so as to give her a heavy Bleep and thereafter you remain unproductive.
My brother, stop the tramadol first whenever she is around so as to remain productive before you can conclude if she is actually used or not.

14 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by Dreyton36: 7:37am On Jan 26, 2021
Go confirm if any small destiny remain for her body make you use her take plus up

Useless girls everywhere looking for who to tie down with their smelly Luna

Lights up my kpoli in peace

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by SeunWedsLinda(m): 8:17am On Jan 26, 2021
stchinedu:

I once read a similar story here on NL that made first page. I doubt this story...the ending did not justify the storyline.

How can you be asking for input when you already have the output?
I created the thread

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by Liposure: 9:21am On Jan 26, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
To see girl wey Dem never use for money rituals these days be like who dey find 20years old virgin for Owerri.....You go hardly find one....

Op,No only run for your life.... infact disappear
no be small tin
Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by stchinedu: 9:34am On Jan 26, 2021
SeunWedsLinda:
I created the thread

Wow!

That story touched me, It was articulate.

I guess the op copied from your story.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by money121(m): 10:08pm On Jan 26, 2021
Ok
Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by DropsMic(m): 10:09pm On Jan 26, 2021
Ehya
Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by AfroKnight: 10:10pm On Jan 26, 2021
Spiritualist disguised as a pastor has scammed the OP.

Money ritual ko. Money spiritual ni.

You needed a reason and the spiritualist gave you what you wanted.

10 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by Muhylonaire007: 10:12pm On Jan 26, 2021
Lemme read again grin
Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jan 26, 2021
Omokrireno:
Believe it or not, this thing called money ritual is real...

I noticed that ever since i started dating this girl, things have been very difficult for me. In fact, things just stopped working for me and life became so difficult..

The red light came out first when she left to travel for a week. It's was like a magic, things started working well for me and just when she arrived everything became stoned... This sequence continued for months until one of these school holidays when i went for a church program and i was told to leave the girl that she was used for money rituals and anyone she gets in contact with will become broke and difficult as the person's luck will move to the ritualist.... Everything happening in our relationship was revealed to me that day....

When she finally came back from holiday, all my business and street hustle became blocked again and we always have this argument because she has a difficult attitude and lies a lot. At first, i didn't want to tell her about it, i didn't want her to feel bad and it doesn't seem right to me then... One night, i frankly told her, i had to because i had no one in my life except few friends, i was fending for myself and paying all my bills right from 100level...

Well, i broke up with her this night, not because of the ritual stuff but because of her attitude and she called me crying that she rather die than for me to leave her to go through this kind of pain....

She has turned it to a do or die affair... I need input on this.

Money ritual does not exist.

Have u cured ur tramadol addiction?

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by doxijaw: 10:12pm On Jan 26, 2021
Nothing like money ritual, probably a previous drug addict.
Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by bizhop01: 10:13pm On Jan 26, 2021
So how can i help, should i give you my own girlfriend?
Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by southsouthking(m): 10:13pm On Jan 26, 2021
Dump her now and stop complaining to us.
Maybe na front of Benz they use the otormokpor for her.
Girls and front seat expecially Benz, be like lie Muhammed and him cap.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jan 26, 2021
@OP,,,, "a friend in need is a friend indeed", they say.

Give me her contact if you can't help her condition angry
Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by ArcFresky(m): 10:14pm On Jan 26, 2021
Babe naa walking benz grin

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by Awoo88: 10:14pm On Jan 26, 2021
u bi d biggest fool I don see for my life
Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by softyorubaboi: 10:15pm On Jan 26, 2021
Guy, ask yourself why your life get too much drama like dis..U sure say dem never use u too?

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by cathodekazim: 10:16pm On Jan 26, 2021
Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by pocohantas(f): 10:16pm On Jan 26, 2021
You take drugs and you want to prosper? Na blaming one girl for your misfortune. Not like I believe this fabricated story. I am sure the storyteller is on the first page with another moniker.

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by computerglobal(m): 10:16pm On Jan 26, 2021
Hilarious comments
Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by Champneys: 10:16pm On Jan 26, 2021
Omokrireno:

I noticed that ever since i started dating this girl, things have been very difficult for me. In fact, things just stopped working for me and life became so difficult..

The red light came out first when she left to travel for a week. It's was like a magic, things started working well for me and just when she arrived everything became stoned... This sequence continued for months until one of these school holidays when i went for a church program and i was told to leave the girl that she was used for money rituals and anyone she gets in contact with will become broke and difficult as the person's luck will move to the ritualist.... Everything happening in our relationship was revealed to me that day....

When she finally came back from holiday, all my business and street hustle became blocked again and we always have this argument because she has a difficult attitude and lies a lot. At first, i didn't want to tell her about it, i didn't want her to feel bad and it doesn't seem right to me then... One night, i frankly told her, i had to because i had no one in my life except few friends, i was fending for myself and paying all my bills right from 100level...

Well, i broke up with her this night, not because of the ritual stuff but because of her attitude and she called me crying that she rather die than for me to leave her to go through this kind of pain....

ok.
Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by clericuzzio(m): 10:17pm On Jan 26, 2021
Omokrireno:

I'd advise that you leave her alone even if she wants to kill herself. You weren't there when she was after the guys who could have used her for the stuff you suspected.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by StanleyO22: 10:17pm On Jan 26, 2021
Omokrireno:

This your story nor get head Bros..
Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by BRATISLAVA: 10:18pm On Jan 26, 2021
Everyday another topic with which to bash women. How much are the writers paid? What is the gay agenda behind it?

7 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by bsani(m): 10:18pm On Jan 26, 2021
Nothing is impossible in the hands of God
as long as she is still alive you can go to that same church you were told about it with her for deliverance

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by letitrainnow(m): 10:19pm On Jan 26, 2021
Life is only in Jesus Christ,

who is the word of God.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by hustla(m): 10:19pm On Jan 26, 2021
extol1:
your last paragraph make me laughing
back to the topic, I know your mind is totally out of the relationship since the day you were told about the lady. but please do this lady a favor by taking her to that same church that reveals everything to me, if they can pray and heal her, if not so many guys will be a casualty of this mess, just a pity to her future husband.
for me and myself, we belong to teammarryvirgin

LOL

Them dey use team virgin too
Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jan 26, 2021
U never see anything
Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by Queenserah26(f): 10:20pm On Jan 26, 2021
grin grin Savage

Komolafe89:
some people dump pass sheep, you were told that som1 has been used, u even experienced the negative outcome yet still asking what to do.

I'll advice you to go for court marriage and blood oath

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by Salt06(m): 10:20pm On Jan 26, 2021
grin grin grin
LMAO
Una no go kee pesin with laff for this platform
mosdii:
What you should do;

1. Accept her back

2. Tell her to quit her work or business

3. Marry her

4. Handover everything you owned to her and in her name.

5. Drink sniper to complete the process.

Advice ko solution ni
After this life saving revelation, you're still asking of advice.
Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by BOLLD(m): 10:21pm On Jan 26, 2021
softyorubaboi:
Guy, ask yourself why your life get too much drama like dis..U sure say dem never use u too?

cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? / Guys, Be Careful Of Who You Date Ooo! You Need To See This... / AI Generated Sexy Bikini Models Going Viral, Set To Replace Women (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.