Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,866 members, 7,813,957 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:43 PM

My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications (101051 Views)

UNIBEN Student Accuses Boyfriend Of Money Rituals For Breaking Up With Her / How Did You Know Your Girlfriend Was Having Sex With Someone Else / Ungrateful Girlfriend Was Not Happy With Her Valentine Gift, Scatters Everywhere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by Clothingonline9(m): 10:21pm On Jan 26, 2021
Newbreed2018 if you come to my page type rubbish God will destroy you and your generation and peace will never exist with you again
Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by nduchig(m): 10:21pm On Jan 26, 2021
Until your pastor told you everything abi? IT'S OBVIOUS YOU HAVE BEEN USED FOR TESTIMONIAL JUST AS YOU BELIEVE YOUR GIRLFRIEND WAS USED FOR RETUAL. COME ON DOUBLE YOUR HUSTLE AND STOP BLAMING OTHERS. MIND YOU, EVERYONE IS NOT GOING TO BE RICH IN THIS LIFE.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by BOLLD(m): 10:23pm On Jan 26, 2021
Savage funny comments everywhere... grin

NL pple sha grin
Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by BRATISLAVA: 10:24pm On Jan 26, 2021
pocohantas:
You take drugs and you want to prosper? Na blaming one girl for your misfortune. Not like I believe this fabricated story. I am sure the storyteller is on the first page with another moniker.

The rate at which they churn out these stories tells us that someone is paying rather well for anti-women fiction.

All topics nowadays have to do with a female who is meant to be the brunt of a barrage of insults. For the past months to a year, men have been utter saints. The prisons are free, and hell is chummy with all the demonized women.

The technique is obvious. Typical nurturing/social experiment. They want to program men to hate and abuse women, so they use tantalizing fiction and open numerous accounts to push the first few pages of misogyny. Then they sit back and watch the confused teens and incels take it up.

martinez did a good job. He and his crew of miseducated men.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by letitrainnow(m): 10:24pm On Jan 26, 2021
Can't the church that revealed this to you deliver her. Take her there for deliverance.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jan 26, 2021
Omokrireno:
Believe it or not, this thing called money ritual is real...

I noticed that ever since i started dating this girl, things have been very difficult for me. In fact, things just stopped working for me and life became so difficult..

The red light came out first when she left to travel for a week. It's was like a magic, things started working well for me and just when she arrived everything became stoned... This sequence continued for months until one of these school holidays when i went for a church program and i was told to leave the girl that she was used for money rituals and anyone she gets in contact with will become broke and difficult as the person's luck will move to the ritualist.... Everything happening in our relationship was revealed to me that day....

When she finally came back from holiday, all my business and street hustle became blocked again and we always have this argument because she has a difficult attitude and lies a lot. At first, i didn't want to tell her about it, i didn't want her to feel bad and it doesn't seem right to me then... One night, i frankly told her, i had to because i had no one in my life except few friends, i was fending for myself and paying all my bills right from 100level...

Well, i broke up with her this night, not because of the ritual stuff but because of her attitude and she called me crying that she rather die than for me to leave her to go through this kind of pain....

She has turned it to a do or die affair... I need input on this.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by nullboss: 10:26pm On Jan 26, 2021
abibun:
Why will things be okay for you when all you do when she is around is to take tramadol of 4k so as to give her a heavy Bleep and thereafter you remain unproductive.
My brother, stop the tramadol first whenever she is around so as to remain productive before you can conclude if she is actually used or not.
lol.. don’t mind him
Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by Kaytixy: 10:26pm On Jan 26, 2021
You don sleep with her already so in that case, you are under a spell too. And by the way who send you go commit furnication before you come dey find advice for here.
Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by Snoobor(m): 10:27pm On Jan 26, 2021
Yahoo boys sweet to date, na dis ritual things spoil am �

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by frozen70(f): 10:28pm On Jan 26, 2021
Omokrireno:

I noticed that ever since i started dating this girl, things have been very difficult for me. In fact, things just stopped working for me and life became so difficult..

The red light came out first when she left to travel for a week. It's was like a magic, things started working well for me and just when she arrived everything became stoned... This sequence continued for months until one of these school holidays when i went for a church program and i was told to leave the girl that she was used for money rituals and anyone she gets in contact with will become broke and difficult as the person's luck will move to the ritualist.... Everything happening in our relationship was revealed to me that day....

When she finally came back from holiday, all my business and street hustle became blocked again and we always have this argument because she has a difficult attitude and lies a lot. At first, i didn't want to tell her about it, i didn't want her to feel bad and it doesn't seem right to me then... One night, i frankly told her, i had to because i had no one in my life except few friends, i was fending for myself and paying all my bills right from 100level...

Well, i broke up with her this night, not because of the ritual stuff but because of her attitude and she called me crying that she rather die than for me to leave her to go through this kind of pain....

At this stage you have to trade with caution

As far as you will not sleep with her, you are free from any danger

Is she calls don't pick it so quickly wait for another call before picking her call and be brief

If she keeps say that she can't do with out you tell her not to wait for you because you are yet to find your bearing

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by alizma: 10:29pm On Jan 26, 2021
extol1:
your last paragraph make me laughing
back to the topic, I know your mind is totally out of the relationship since the day you were told about the lady. but please do this lady a favor by taking her to that same church that reveals everything to me, if they can pray and heal her, if not so many guys will be a casualty of this mess, just a pity to her future husband.
for me and myself, we belong to teammarryvirgin
Marrying a Virgin is not the solution. Just pray that you get lucky when it's your turn to get married.
Let me shock you. Do you watch the recent video where a prophet was spraying 50 on naked men and women at a stream in the Eastern part of the country? Do you know that such ritual usually happens in the fory of destiny grabbing or swapping? That is whoever see the money floating on water at the other end of the stream and picked or just touched it will automatically have his or her destiny shifted to one of those naked people. In this case, it has nothing to do with the victim's virginity.
That is why is never too early to start praying for your future partner, irrespective of whether you already know him/her or not.

8 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by pocohantas(f): 10:29pm On Jan 26, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

The rate at which they churn out these stories tells us that someone is paying rather well for anti-women fiction.

All topics nowadays have to do with a female who is meant to be the brunt of a barrage of insults. For the past months to a year, men have been utter saints. The prisons are free, and hell is chummy with all the demonized women.

The technique is obvious. Typical nurturing/social experiment. They want to program men to hate and abuse women, so they use tantalizing fiction and open numerous accounts to push the first few pages of misogyny. Then they sit back and watch the confused teens and incels take it up.

martinez did a good job. He and his crew of miseducated men.

Lol. Martinez is totally innocent of this. In all his tantrums- he can’t be this jobless. There is this other one with tonnes of monikers. He has them female sef, this is his work and he would always be on the first page to comment.

I noticed it on time, na to just ignore them and their topics. cheesy

9 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by Adeplus: 10:30pm On Jan 26, 2021
Guy!!! Dump her, cut her off TOTALLY!!! no pity please some ladies can be deceptive, this is your life you are talking about brother.

No dull

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by ayojohn4real: 10:30pm On Jan 26, 2021
The worse part be say if na you this kind dey worry the girl go don japa, them no dey do Surulere tinz ooo

Fear of woman begining of wisdom bro

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by IprintMONEY: 10:30pm On Jan 26, 2021
Omokrireno:

stop beliving rubbish. that is how one girl for my former area, the say f you Bleep am all your things go block, i bleeped her for 2 months and i still dey hammer. infact i hammer more. pass her to me let me Bleep the demons ut of her and send back her back to you a new creature
Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by Canberra55: 10:31pm On Jan 26, 2021
Tell your South Korean generation to help you first do a change of name certificate. Change that Gerrard for ur moniker to Lampard cos you're fucccckki lying, ignorant loser. Go get a new club to manage before you come back for another spanking
Gerrard59:
Only in poor sh!tholes we read that ritual killing makes someone rich. A South Korean reading will be stunned that undies of a girl or blood stains from her vagina will make another rich. Yet, this same place has the highest number of poor people in the world, literally the highest globally. Questions are: why are Nigerians poor if rituals actually make someone rich? Why are there very few Nigerians on Forbes/Bloomberg? Why are the people who concoct these things not rich? At least, professors from top business schools are well paid and some are very rich even though some of their students are richer than they are. Why are these native doctors not rich? Why can't these people enter a bank and command the MD to handover money to them? Why did none of these people use same ritual power to participate and win in the now defunct WWTBAM? Win gold medal in the Olympics?

Why?
Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by Molahnelson(m): 10:32pm On Jan 26, 2021
bro leave that gal for a year and see how your life will be
Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by PissfulProtester: 10:32pm On Jan 26, 2021
And what if the pastor only built on what you explained to him to give you that "revelation"?
Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by just4dem(m): 10:33pm On Jan 26, 2021
letitrainnow:
Life is only in Jesus Christ,

who is the word of God.
and the WORD became FLESH and dwelt among us and we beheld his glory as the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth ♥ grin
Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by diztantjustice: 10:35pm On Jan 26, 2021
Babara1994:
Did you sleep with her? If you've slept with her, you need deliverance.

If it’s only pre-intimacy he had with her, does deliverance still apply?
Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by Metrofox(m): 10:35pm On Jan 26, 2021
grin grin are you trying to tell us the babe is hotspot??
Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by MansoryMX(m): 10:37pm On Jan 26, 2021
Omokrireno:

My advice to you bro. Take her to your church! No human is condemned, as long as a person is alive and his/her cells still replicates that person is filled with hopes and dreams! All women are stubborn and all women lie bro! If you can forgive her it’s your call.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by banio: 10:37pm On Jan 26, 2021
Gerrard59:
Only in poor sh!tholes we read that ritual killing makes someone rich. A South Korean reading will be stunned that undies of a girl or blood stains from her vagina will make another rich. Yet, this same place has the highest number of poor people in the world, literally the highest globally. Questions are: why are Nigerians poor if rituals actually make someone rich? Why are there very few Nigerians on Forbes/Bloomberg? Why are the people who concoct these things not rich? At least, professors from top business schools are well paid and some are very rich even though some of their students are richer than they are. Why are these native doctors not rich? Why can't these people enter a bank and command the MD to handover money to them? Why did none of these people use same ritual power to participate and win in the now defunct WWTBAM? Win gold medal in the Olympics?

Why?

I am not supporting rituals. But just letting you know that native doctors have rules of engagement. The whites also act horror movies, this tells you that they believe in magic and spiritual powers.
Spiritual powers have rules, so don't assume a native doctor can make himself President.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by Drone95(m): 10:40pm On Jan 26, 2021
Hmm he that have ears let him hear! Leave her! No carry person load for ur bared head angry nd hang ur own for shoulder o
Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by greatness77: 10:40pm On Jan 26, 2021
Omokrireno:

dont mind all dis people, just take her to dat church for deliverance since u believe on all dis tales as for me i don't believe all dis nonsense
Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by SeunWedsLinda(m): 10:42pm On Jan 26, 2021
stchinedu:

Wow!

That story touched me, It was articulate.

I guess the op copied from your story.
I don't think so. A lot of things happen behind the scenes which we can't see. The story has elements of truth embedded in it. I wish the OP a progressive life. This life is just too mysterious

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by Elegosa111: 10:43pm On Jan 26, 2021
Kai
Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by Chimeluv(f): 10:45pm On Jan 26, 2021
Hogwash angry
Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by mechanics(m): 10:45pm On Jan 26, 2021
Just tell her, it's not a do or die affair and both of you are not compatible.
Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by RenaissanceGuy: 10:46pm On Jan 26, 2021
Did the "pastor" also tell you that fornication/cohabitation is a sin? Let's begin with that first.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by Cutehector(m): 10:46pm On Jan 26, 2021
Let her die bro . Nonsense
Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by Onyi22(f): 10:46pm On Jan 26, 2021
@op u r a very big Fool, u r a Capital letter FOOL.
When you were riding her like a horse, u didnt know that she's used for ritual abi?
Now things are not working the way it should n u r blaming it on her.
Why can't u take her to the thesame church for deliverance?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? / Guys, Be Careful Of Who You Date Ooo! You Need To See This... / AI Generated Sexy Bikini Models Going Viral, Set To Replace Women (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.