Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,875 members, 7,813,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:17 PM

My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications (101053 Views)

UNIBEN Student Accuses Boyfriend Of Money Rituals For Breaking Up With Her / How Did You Know Your Girlfriend Was Having Sex With Someone Else / Ungrateful Girlfriend Was Not Happy With Her Valentine Gift, Scatters Everywhere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by bigass123(m): 6:44am On Jan 27, 2021
Snoobor:
Yahoo boys sweet to date, na dis ritual things spoil am �

Mumu.. Nothing is free even in Freetown..
Where do you think the money they spend lavishly come from?
Can you eat ur cake and still have it?
Long throat will kill you one day

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by Mancrossfire: 6:52am On Jan 27, 2021
Gerrard59:
Only in poor sh!tholes we read that ritual killing makes someone rich. A South Korean reading will be stunned that undies of a girl or blood stains from her vagina will make another rich. Yet, this same place has the highest number of poor people in the world, literally the highest globally. Questions are: why are Nigerians poor if rituals actually make someone rich? Why are there very few Nigerians on Forbes/Bloomberg? Why are the people who concoct these things not rich? At least, professors from top business schools are well paid and some are very rich even though some of their students are richer than they are. Why are these native doctors not rich? Why can't these people enter a bank and command the MD to handover money to them? Why did none of these people use same ritual power to participate and win in the now defunct WWTBAM? Win gold medal in the Olympics?

Why?

Calm down man grin. I was once like you...I mean questioning everything about spiritualism, diabolism, voodoo etc. I was raised in a very strong Christian family hence I never believed in diabolical stuff. But I have a distance uncle who never believed in christianity or anything call white man religion. This my distance uncle is very intelligent, wise and highly respected in the community.

On one of his birthday he asked a pastor why and what's the need of binding the devil and spiritual warfare if diabolical and spiritualism doesn't work?

One day I paid him a nicodemus visit, I asked him several questions on this subject and why babalawos, chief priest and herbalist were not rich if actually they can made one rich? Then he said to me don't be deceived by western cultures towards African traditional religions. That I will see it before I believe it isn't wisdom .

He said look son, everything in life has it price and it rewards. These herbalist and babalawos have their rewards which is not earthly gains. Their rewards is the ability to hear from the gods and not to be rich. They take great pride in being chosen by the gods as a mouthpiece and not to be listed on billionaire dashboard! grin it's a choice!

The ritualists you pointed out can't be listed on billionaire dashboard cos no amount of rituals can make you wealthy. That list is exclusive for those who are wealthy and not those who are rich. Yes these ritualists actually make money...just enough to stay afloat, I mean enough to build houses, buy cars, drinks and womanizing. grin they only escaped absolute poverty.

That you never see it doesn't make it not real...I once thought in that line believing that magic doesn't exist until a magician came to our streets in Binin city many years ago, like 20 years back to perform some magic.

I practically put up a fight with the magician to see if this stuff actually work like my uncle said. I challenged the magician to a show! Before my two eyes and the crowd He turned my pair of shoes to two big rats.

I've never seen miracles being performed but at least I've seen magic being performed!

These things works to an extent.

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 6:56am On Jan 27, 2021
extol1:
your last paragraph make me laughing
back to the topic, I know your mind is totally out of the relationship since the day you were told about the lady. but please do this lady a favor by taking her to that same church that reveals everything to me, if they can pray and heal her, if not so many guys will be a casualty of this mess, just a pity to her future husband.
for me and myself, we belong to teammarryvirgin

Op listen to him... he has said it all.
Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by DKM123: 7:02am On Jan 27, 2021
Gerrard59:
Only in poor sh!tholes we read that ritual killing makes someone rich. A South Korean reading will be stunned that undies of a girl or blood stains from her vagina will make another rich. Yet, this same place has the highest number of poor people in the world, literally the highest globally. Questions are: why are Nigerians poor if rituals actually make someone rich? Why are there very few Nigerians on Forbes/Bloomberg? Why are the people who concoct these things not rich? At least, professors from top business schools are well paid and some are very rich even though some of their students are richer than they are. Why are these native doctors not rich? Why can't these people enter a bank and command the MD to handover money to them? Why did none of these people use same ritual power to participate and win in the now defunct WWTBAM? Win gold medal in the Olympics?

Why?

Forget it bro! Nairaland has made me realise that Nigerians are the most stewpid set of people to grace this earth. I never realized this until I started frequenting this forum. It doesn't matter the level of education. Stewpid runs in thier veins.

It just makes me sad that this is the internet where at a click of a button, people from civilised regions can read this stewpidity and tag all of us du.m.b together.

Kai!

All the rituals they have been doing for centuries, yet they remain the poverty capital of the world where NOTHING WORKS. They remain the inventors of nothing except darkness where small countries are already enjoying 24hours light. They choose to stay BACKWARDS while their leaders whom they can't come together to kick out with thier juju keeps exploiting them to death.

All they know is how to make the women in their country feel less than human. Na there dem dey flex muscle. Na there their power reach. Cowards and weaklings.

Their mates are holding hands with thier women in other sane climes and doing exploits but here, bringing down their women is what makes them feel better about their miserable lives. It's the only way they flex their tiny muscles.

So instead of working and hustling hard for success, you are blaming your weakness on your women as you always do. Blame the women for everything. Idiotic mo.rons. Shebi those politicians that sleep with anything in skirts yet are still cashing out on your collective funds, taking your billions everyday have two heads?! Shebi the rich business men that steady sleeps with runs babes yet are making thier billions no be man like you?!

Go and hustle brother and when you fail, chest it. Blaming a woman is the worst form of cowardice.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by holywind(m): 7:03am On Jan 27, 2021
ritual or not, any girl that brings you badluck or slows down you progress, dump her no matter how much in love both of you are, she is not meant for you, both of you may love each other but the spirits in two of you are not in love, hence her spirit fighting you. my own piece of advice.
Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by Offpoint1: 7:05am On Jan 27, 2021
Omokrireno:
Believe it or not, this thing called money ritual is real...

I noticed that ever since i started dating this girl, things have been very difficult for me. In fact, things just stopped working for me and life became so difficult..

The red light came out first when she left to travel for a week. It's was like a magic, things started working well for me and just when she arrived everything became stoned... This sequence continued for months until one of these school holidays when i went for a church program and i was told to leave the girl that she was used for money rituals and anyone she gets in contact with will become broke and difficult as the person's luck will move to the ritualist.... Everything happening in our relationship was revealed to me that day....

When she finally came back from holiday, all my business and street hustle became blocked again and we always have this argument because she has a difficult attitude and lies a lot. At first, i didn't want to tell her about it, i didn't want her to feel bad and it doesn't seem right to me then... One night, i frankly told her, i had to because i had no one in my life except few friends, i was fending for myself and paying all my bills right from 100level...

Well, i broke up with her this night, not because of the ritual stuff but because of her attitude and she called me crying that she rather die than for me to leave her to go through this kind of pain....

She has turned it to a do or die affair... I need input on this.
Give me her contact and I will let her know she needs to move on and let you be.
Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by Nobody: 7:09am On Jan 27, 2021
Gerrard59:

Why?
You my friend have sense,alot of sense.
Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by fredoooooo: 7:10am On Jan 27, 2021
Here we go again

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by Nobody: 7:16am On Jan 27, 2021
Omokrireno:

I noticed that ever since i started dating this girl, things have been very difficult for me. In fact, things just stopped working for me and life became so difficult..

The red light came out first when she left to travel for a week. It's was like a magic, things started working well for me and just when she arrived everything became stoned... This sequence continued for months until one of these school holidays when i went for a church program and i was told to leave the girl that she was used for money rituals and anyone she gets in contact with will become broke and difficult as the person's luck will move to the ritualist.... Everything happening in our relationship was revealed to me that day....

When she finally came back from holiday, all my business and street hustle became blocked again and we always have this argument because she has a difficult attitude and lies a lot. At first, i didn't want to tell her about it, i didn't want her to feel bad and it doesn't seem right to me then... One night, i frankly told her, i had to because i had no one in my life except few friends, i was fending for myself and paying all my bills right from 100level...

Well, i broke up with her this night, not because of the ritual stuff but because of her attitude and she called me crying that she rather die than for me to leave her to go through this kind of pain....

This is the kinda result most covetous female get.
Once they see a rich boy/man that's spending money on them, buying some big mundane things for them, expensive gifts and car for them,they fall easily without bothering to know the source of their wealth,and that's mainly caused by their covetousness..Know the kind of person you want to go in a relationship with.
They fail to know that all that glitters are not gold.
Besides, this kinda issue is mainly caused by having pre-marital sex.
Pre-marital sex has ruined a lot of destinies,it has caused harm than good to people's life.
Ain't saying there are not other kinda ways people could get used for money ritual but pre-marital sex is a very common way.
Well,do her a favour by taking her to that same church for deliverance.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by MediMedi(m): 7:16am On Jan 27, 2021
She has been lieing all this while you did not cut the relationship because of her attitude, it was when the revelation about the girl is revealed that you finally cut the relationship off.

You saw your problem and you're there with your silly mind saying it because of her attitude that u cut the relationship.

Before I go,
You leave her because you were not successful which you see.

Anytime she's not around things move, when she's back you stop to grow.

That relationship is not for you

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by samwillyco1(m): 7:17am On Jan 27, 2021
Noted but ....
Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by LoudLord(m): 7:18am On Jan 27, 2021
extol1:
back to the topic, I know your mind is totally out of the relationship since the day you were told about the lady. but please do this lady a favor by taking her to that same church that reveals everything to me, if they can pray and heal her, if not so many guys will be a casualty of this mess, just a pity to her future husband.

Good idea bro....God bless you
Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by kondogbia(m): 7:21am On Jan 27, 2021
Babara1994:
Did you sleep with her? If you've slept with her, you need deliverance.
wahala for who don sleep with person dem don use

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by manuel65(m): 7:27am On Jan 27, 2021
It's pathetic how a Pastor will tell you about your problem, but won't give you a solution.
You are asking us what to do, shey na we tell you say them don chop the girl ni?
Besides fear some of these Pastors oo, e get why
Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by basadenet: 7:30am On Jan 27, 2021
Do not allow sentiments to override your decision. Tell her to leave now or blame yourself later.
Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by Nobody: 7:43am On Jan 27, 2021
Omokrireno:

She wants to emotionally blackmail you,but you backed out wrongly.
You want a lady to run by force,do these:
Reduce your calls
Nag unnecessarily
Care less in terms of money
Lie to her you are on fast and so you guys can't see for now.
Take her back and follow the steps I wrote up there.

NB: Advise her to go for deliverance!
Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by FManager(m): 7:44am On Jan 27, 2021
mosdii:
What you should do;

1. Accept her back

2. Tell her to quit her work or business

3. Marry her

4. Handover everything you owned to her and in her name.

5. Drink sniper to complete the process.

Advice ko solution ni
After this life saving revelation, you're still asking of advice.

Your foolish is beyond me, why all this na you could shut your trap and do nothing.

Yeye dey smell pikin. angry tongue
Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by murphyung(m): 7:45am On Jan 27, 2021
Funny how some men of God work. You revealed that someone alive is already a walking dead. What becomes of this person? What is the essence of revelation? Does it mean she is doomed for life? When Joseph had a revelation of the famine to come in Egypt, God gave him not just the revelation but the solution. So what is the solution from this revelation.? Abi him just ask you to break up and japa?
Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by Akasammyoka: 7:45am On Jan 27, 2021
am i the only one that don't believe anything pastors says this days. You might be living a good person. If things usually turn sour when she is around then think of things you do in her absent that you don't do in her presence.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by Kingzjayzee: 7:46am On Jan 27, 2021
Gerrard59:

Why?
In Omawumi's voice "if u ask me, na who I go ask?'. Bros, aswear the matter jus taya me oo.
Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by Lightorder: 7:47am On Jan 27, 2021
Omokrireno:

my brother, don’t mind her. She can do her all. Have you not suffered enough?? Put rituals aside because I doubt that. Her attitude and over bearing or even sense of entitlement and demanding nature is enough to leave a hussller with nothing at the end of the day. Say the truth, she could be demanding . Your income from the street could be low that you can’t save when she is around with all her wahala. The only girl I dated while in school, got so so attached. During her youth service, she became very funny, unpredictable. I did all I could to bring her back and calm her down. But no, she is pretty and many rich men were deceiving her at a certain Telco where she serve. I could not believe this happening to me because everyone is expecting our wedding in a year or two. I went to bed one night made my decision, though hard but WALKED. I have no life to waste , no time . Thank God she is doing well overseas today and I am good too. We are still friends and married to other persons
Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by karnap(m): 7:48am On Jan 27, 2021
extol1:
them.no dey again ooo grin
Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by Nobody: 7:49am On Jan 27, 2021
mosdii:
What you should do;

1. Accept her back

3. Marry her

Advice ko solution ni

Even if you tried to write in humor or being sarcastic, ...but why encouraging suicide and introducing sniper as easiest thing to use??
Everyone reasons differently.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by Regex: 7:51am On Jan 27, 2021
Omokrireno:

Let her die.

If she left you and you told her you rather die, she'd tell you to Mann up!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by Freddd009: 7:51am On Jan 27, 2021
extol1:

And I hope you are a virgin too to deserve one otherwise, stay with the ones u have tasted

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by Intoboy(m): 7:51am On Jan 27, 2021
DenreleDave:

Shut up.. Senseless words.. It is his life n choice..... If he is broke like a church rat, the girl will still leave him..

Simp oshi

On a normal day I'm supposed to bombard you with insults buh getting banned bcus of one fool is a vigorous risk I won't take
Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by karnap(m): 7:51am On Jan 27, 2021
tell her to go to the same church for prayer,let them tell her what to do,they want you to just throw away a soul like that,the right things for them to do is to tell you to bring her for prayers. if they want you to sent her away,if that girl killed herself because of you,I will definitely blame the pastor for his uncooked advised as a man of God.
Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by Unrated900(m): 7:52am On Jan 27, 2021
extol1:

Bro don’t get it twisted
You cannot get a virgin to marry
Even village girls self nor be virgin
Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by VulgarLee(m): 7:53am On Jan 27, 2021
Cruise grin
mosdii:
What you should do;

1. Accept her back

3. Marry her

Advice ko solution ni
Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by Rupertek: 7:59am On Jan 27, 2021
Oga, go find better thing doing. You are not yet in good business. You didn't even state what you are doing. If the girl comes closer to you, problem starts, it simply means that all the people she goes closer to, including those she buys things from all are having problems. Which retarded thinking is that?
You went to a church and narrated your predicament, they told you what you wanted to hear, excuse firlure. It was no longer your fault. Nonsense. A church that only told you that the girl was your problem, they told you to change girl, rather than flee fornication, that one is not a church.
If your girl goes to them tomorrow, they will tell her you are her problem, that you are using her for ritual.
The truth is that, let that girl go, u don chop beleful and now wants to run.
Go find good hustle

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by Nobody: 8:05am On Jan 27, 2021
Unrated900:

Bro don’t get it twisted
You cannot get a virgin to marry
Even village girls self nor be virgin

Point of correction,there are still virgins but they are rare to find and only the true ones deserve them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by Obc1234(m): 8:14am On Jan 27, 2021
Gerrard59:

Why?
I tire my brother
Let them keep fooling themselves

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? / Guys, Be Careful Of Who You Date Ooo! You Need To See This... / AI Generated Sexy Bikini Models Going Viral, Set To Replace Women (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.