Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,313 members, 7,811,933 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:04 AM

Why You'll Never Vote For Muhammadu Buhari? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why You'll Never Vote For Muhammadu Buhari? (15460 Views)

I Will Never Vote For Social Media Bill - Sen. Ben Bruce / A Lesson For Muhammadu Buhari - Salisu Buhari / Why You'll Never Vote For Goodluck Jonathan? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You'll Never Vote For Muhammadu Buhari? by Pataki: 7:25pm On Apr 04, 2011
efisher:

He is too old to lead this nation with the huge population of youths and people with ideas. Even Bakare said so when he was not involved with politics.
I guess the likes of Mandela is equally too old to lead in South Africa right? Or the clueless ineptitude leadership of Jonathan is the one with ideas?

What a glorious way of reasoning from these pro-GEJ fans!
Re: Why You'll Never Vote For Muhammadu Buhari? by Pataki: 7:26pm On Apr 04, 2011
seanet02:

Am i also GEj man? This man Locked up South west leaders in Kirikiri while Shehu Sagari was on Vacation a Palatial Mansion
Is either you have taken Bribe or you are a sadist!

AGBAYA NI YIN!! EMO A RAYIN LAGBA RARA!!
Did he lock Awolowo up in prison? Yes or No
Re: Why You'll Never Vote For Muhammadu Buhari? by dayokanu(m): 7:26pm On Apr 04, 2011
seanet02:

Am i also GEj man? This man Locked up South west leaders in Kirikiri while Shehu Sagari was on Vacation a Palatial Mansion
Is either you have taken Bribe or you are a sadist!

AGBAYA NI YIN!! EMO A RAYIN LAGBA RARA!!

^^ Can you show me any link that shows that Awolowo was jailed by Buhari?

If not then why the need to lie?
Re: Why You'll Never Vote For Muhammadu Buhari? by naijangel7(f): 7:28pm On Apr 04, 2011
efisher:

. The new generation of boxers in the house of assembly will only frustrate him and we will go nowhere with that.

grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why You'll Never Vote For Muhammadu Buhari? by efisher(m): 7:28pm On Apr 04, 2011
Buhari leadership is like 504 with manual transmission, no airbags, no power steering, wasteful fuel consumption etc. In this world of navigation systems and energy efficient engines, how will he pilot the affairs of the nation successfully?

Re: Why You'll Never Vote For Muhammadu Buhari? by agabaI23(m): 7:30pm On Apr 04, 2011
He seized Awo's passport, he did not imprison him but he stationed soldiers around to intimidate him
Re: Why You'll Never Vote For Muhammadu Buhari? by Dave6: 7:33pm On Apr 04, 2011
His perceived best political move was to appoint a pastor as his running mate!
Errm, a not-so-good move anyway!
Re: Why You'll Never Vote For Muhammadu Buhari? by efisher(m): 7:33pm On Apr 04, 2011
He will not present a good image of Nigeria on the international scene. Can you imagine how he would fare on hardtalk? With Christiana Amanpour drilling him, he will disgrace us and rub our name in the mud in front of the whole world!
Re: Why You'll Never Vote For Muhammadu Buhari? by Pataki: 7:34pm On Apr 04, 2011
agabaI23:

He seized Awo's passport, he did not imprison him but he stationed soldiers around to intimidate him
And you think PDP government has not done far worse under this democratic dispensation when the likes of Bakare had his passport seized and SSS stationed around to intimidate him?
Re: Why You'll Never Vote For Muhammadu Buhari? by Johns83: 7:34pm On Apr 04, 2011
Have you seen this? therealbuhari.

Enough said.
Re: Why You'll Never Vote For Muhammadu Buhari? by Odunnu: 7:36pm On Apr 04, 2011
tlops:

I am surprised beaf isn't here yet.
havent u heard?
Beaf =agaba123
Beaf = efisher
Beaf = Odunnu
Beaf = na _so
and many other clones. The guy is Omnipresent
Re: Why You'll Never Vote For Muhammadu Buhari? by efisher(m): 7:37pm On Apr 04, 2011
^ Can you imagine. People cannot fathom why there are so many smart Nigerians who do not want him. Hence the conspiracy theory.

Johns83:

Have you seen this? therealbuhari.

Enough said.

Thanks, Ive been searching for the video.
Re: Why You'll Never Vote For Muhammadu Buhari? by naso2(m): 7:39pm On Apr 04, 2011
odunnu:

havent u heard?
Beaf =agaba123
Beaf = efisher
Beaf = Odunnu
Beaf = na _so
and many other clones. The guy is Omnipresent

smart talk my sista. No mind these BB fans.
Re: Why You'll Never Vote For Muhammadu Buhari? by dayokanu(m): 7:40pm On Apr 04, 2011
agabaI23:

So why the need to lie that he jailed Awolowo when he didnt?
Re: Why You'll Never Vote For Muhammadu Buhari? by naso2(m): 7:41pm On Apr 04, 2011
^^^^^^^^^

Abeg go siddon for gutter. na the only thing you fit disprove for all these plenty post abi?
Re: Why You'll Never Vote For Muhammadu Buhari? by Dave6: 7:46pm On Apr 04, 2011
He is about the most desperate person I know.
3 resounding electoral losses with no good to show within the 4-year periods in between elections, only to pop up during election periods hoping to win elections along ethno-religious lines.
His level of desperation was further revealed when he chose his vice and also rejected a very qualified candidate for the position in person of Okonjo Iweala.
Furthermore, to prove the level of desperation to be president, obviously for selfish reasons, he attends meetings with other opposition candidates and the Northern elite cartel to produce a concensus candidate of which you and I know, he will NEVER step down for any other individual to take that position. What a way to start off the war against corruption!
Re: Why You'll Never Vote For Muhammadu Buhari? by Pataki: 7:46pm On Apr 04, 2011
The sheer lies and utter stupidity of these pro-GEJ fans is beyond redemption.

Just this afternoon, another pro-GEJ fan in his own mischievousness turned a topic that praised the anti-corruption stance of Buhari in the 80s into a subject headliner indicating falsehood and cheap lies.

How these bigots gets to be so brainwashed by Goodluck biscuits and Goofluck-Sambo rice is totally appalling to say the least.
Re: Why You'll Never Vote For Muhammadu Buhari? by EPOMA(m): 7:50pm On Apr 04, 2011
I will vote Buhari because of Jonathan gross incompetent ,It has just been announced that our foreign reserve account last month has gone done by $2 billion while oil price is at $120 dollars today. By the time the price Cycle of oil comes back down to $30 per barrel, we as a country will be finished.I keep saying this and it is still like a joke. This guy will does not have a clue and he is just letting the like of Anenih and OBJ finish us. People let look at our futureas a country
Re: Why You'll Never Vote For Muhammadu Buhari? by efisher(m): 7:52pm On Apr 04, 2011
He is selfish. By refusing to allow others like Ribadu to carry on from where he stopped, he has shown that he will like to remain in power for life.
Re: Why You'll Never Vote For Muhammadu Buhari? by recoome(m): 7:54pm On Apr 04, 2011
Because buhari is a violent shit sucking vampire, who is too old 2 have any new ideas, he dosen't even know how 2 spell computer, and bakare is a fake pastor/prophet-after comdemning buhari, he still went on 2 lick his wrinkled disgusting ass, does God now change prophecies? BTW, i don't think we want a president that may die anytime soon!
Re: Why You'll Never Vote For Muhammadu Buhari? by efisher(m): 8:01pm On Apr 04, 2011
From the bottom of my heart, out of all the candidates, he is the only one that makes me scared for the future of Nigeria. People should love their president and not be scared of his intentions. sad Somebody Help!!!
Re: Why You'll Never Vote For Muhammadu Buhari? by naijangel7(f): 8:10pm On Apr 04, 2011
@topic, because of fears of religious extremism, particularly in the muslim north.
Re: Why You'll Never Vote For Muhammadu Buhari? by deluxecad(m): 8:11pm On Apr 04, 2011
I can't try it!
Re: Why You'll Never Vote For Muhammadu Buhari? by recoome(m): 8:11pm On Apr 04, 2011
EPOMA:

I will vote Buhari because of Jonathan gross incompetent ,It has just been announced that our foreign reserve account last month has gone done by $2 billion while oil price is at $120 dollars today. By the time the price Cycle of oil comes back down to $30 per barrel, we as a country will be finished.I keep saying this and it is still like a joke. This guy will does not have a clue and he is just letting the like of Anenih and OBJ finish us. People let look at our futureas a country
''because of jonathan gross INCOMPETENT"-see the kind of pple supporting BB, pple of the neolithic era, they have refused 2 realize dat we are in the 21st century, the external reserve increases and decreases as a result of the demand for the dollar,u can't just go and throw money into the foreign reserve, where were u when sanusi said the high oil prices will have negative effects, the high petroleum market price is the causative agent of the current external reserve situation, pple are demanding 2 hold more dollar, should GEJ stop pple from buying "the dollar"?, anyways, i don't blame u, if u had taken an elective in Economics, u wld understand better?
Re: Why You'll Never Vote For Muhammadu Buhari? by EPOMA(m): 8:11pm On Apr 04, 2011
@ efisher

People like you and beaf should be sent to live in the moon of dreams and your Goodluck till we finish rebuilding Nigeria. I can see your dream"Emerging Giant of Africa" working only if we get the like of you out
Re: Why You'll Never Vote For Muhammadu Buhari? by efisher(m): 8:16pm On Apr 04, 2011
EPOMA, if you can still read properly, you will notice the title of the thread is : Why You'll Never Vote For Muhammadu Buhari.
Re: Why You'll Never Vote For Muhammadu Buhari? by jidody(m): 8:19pm On Apr 04, 2011
Because he is a sectional islamic fundamentalist.
Re: Why You'll Never Vote For Muhammadu Buhari? by somze(f): 8:23pm On Apr 04, 2011
1. He is power hungry, was involved in 2 coups - The most important being truncating a civilian government, ran for Presidency 3ce
2. His economic recovery strategies were a colossal failure
3. He claims to be a man of integrity yet his colleagues in the military and PTF were corrupt thieves. He also says Abacha isn't corrupt.
4. His Human Rights record leaves much to be desired.
5. He suppressed freedom of speech, freedom of the press; outlawed Nigerian Medical Association and NANS
6. He supports Sharia, is lopsided towards the extreme Islamic Northern Agenda.
7. He has no plans, no implementation strategies
8. He incites his supporters to be violent. His supporters on nairaland cant type a line without resorting to abuses. First towards PDP, Jonathan then their supporters. Like everyone must support Him.
9. Did I say his Economy Recovery Strategies were a failure on epic proportions? The dude garnered at least $3bn of external debt in 1year.
10. He is old, has ruled before, has military background and bloody hell can have a heart attack as President leaving us with the man who's visions never seem to happen.
Re: Why You'll Never Vote For Muhammadu Buhari? by boriswole: 8:24pm On Apr 04, 2011
I wont vote for him because i cant understand a word of what he says. does he speak English?.
Re: Why You'll Never Vote For Muhammadu Buhari? by jidody(m): 8:25pm On Apr 04, 2011
i wont vote for him because he never saw any wrong in all Abacha did.
Re: Why You'll Never Vote For Muhammadu Buhari? by Tunsbobo(m): 8:25pm On Apr 04, 2011
I have said this times without number, only a fool will vote for Buhari!!
Re: Why You'll Never Vote For Muhammadu Buhari? by EPOMA(m): 8:26pm On Apr 04, 2011
@ Recoome
pple are demanding 2 hold more dolla
r

You that did economics, what would make the demand for dollar go up by $2billion in a month, if oil price goes up, we get more money too and we can use that more money for the more demand for dollar as you said, at the rate of your calculation after we empty our reserve what happens. That is why I said I fear for the future. No wonder your country eurobond was shun by foreign investor. Goodluck is dumb period and you know that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

28 Inmates Of Ikoyi Prisons To Sit For JAMB / "Disregard Those Calling For Restructuring" - Yahaya Bello Urges Nigerians / Former Appointees Of Fayose Dump PDP, Join APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.