Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:15 AM

Why You'll Never Vote For Muhammadu Buhari? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why You'll Never Vote For Muhammadu Buhari? (15461 Views)

I Will Never Vote For Social Media Bill - Sen. Ben Bruce / A Lesson For Muhammadu Buhari - Salisu Buhari / Why You'll Never Vote For Goodluck Jonathan? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You'll Never Vote For Muhammadu Buhari? by jmaine: 11:06pm On Apr 04, 2011
Buhari is just a waste of space and he is part of the problem Africa is having with leaders who want to rule at all cost . How can i vote for someone who not only endorsed the Abacha regime but also participated actively in it and even showed his stupidity further by saying that Abacah never stole any money shocked shocked . Is that the kind of corrupt and brutal endorser we need as a president ? Hell No! Come to think of it, The son of the late tyrant is even sharing the same bed space the CPC in the political arena.

So much for Saint BUhari when there are better alternatives
Re: Why You'll Never Vote For Muhammadu Buhari? by fxtopedia(m): 11:11pm On Apr 04, 2011
recoome:

9ijaman=wadeoye=dayokanu=ibime=orikinla=jason123=all the remaining stone age monsters, we will not be stampeded by your worthless unsubstantiated propaganda, we are unshaken in our resolve to follow the 'man wey sabi road o' coz 'he go show us the way'. BTW, i hope u BB are getting ready 2 go 2 court by april 11th, when we are triumphant, see them (BB supporters)-losers club!!

I just laf after perual of your post. We shall see what happens after the election. PDP are voted out already
Re: Why You'll Never Vote For Muhammadu Buhari? by coolpapa: 11:11pm On Apr 04, 2011
for those of you pointing fingers at PDP, saying they achieved nothing after 12yrs. you should all ask yourself what the cause are:

1)  Nepotism: we have not had a qualified condidate since 1977

2) Tribalism: the northerners doesn't have the interest of Nigeria at heart, all they want is power.

3) Birth right: the northerners now sees the presidential seat as their birth right and could go extreme just to have it back. (But this time, Buhari is a failure)

4) Old age: Old Age has done alot of harm to Nigeria or else, OBJ would have invented measures for a constant electricity supply, instead he admitted in one of the press interview granted to him at the local airport (as at the time he handed over to A NORTHERNER, yar-dua) that Nigeria should hand over electricity problem to God. as if that was not enough, the Northerner, Yar-dua confirmed it and we are still facing it till date.

I could go on and one but in all, the northerners can not invent any positive changes in Nigeria, in all ramification. so Buhari should go and seat down cos presidential seat is not their birth right. we need change and Goodluck Ebele Jonathan is in to invent positive changes in Nigeria

Fortunately, i'm from the north but the truth must be told, we do not have anything positive to offer Nigeria
Re: Why You'll Never Vote For Muhammadu Buhari? by efisher(m): 11:11pm On Apr 04, 2011
jmaine:

Buhari is just a waste of space and he is part of the problem Africa is having with leaders who want to rule at all cost . How can i vote for someone who not only endorsed the Abacha regime but also participated actively in it and even showed his stupidity further by saying that Abacah never stole any money shocked shocked . Is that the kind of corrupt and brutal endorser we need as a president ? Hell No! Come to think of it, The son of the late tyrant is even sharing the same bed space the CPC in the political arena.

So much for Saint BUhari when there are better alternatives

My brother, that is the problem we have with the old stock. They are ready to give up the lives of the citizens to protect their own. I don't know what material they are made of. Take Gadhaffi and Ggbagbo for instance, they have been in power for years and refused to give it up. Same thing with Buhari he has been fighting for power all his life and he wants to die fighting for it. Any civilized man his age should be giving us advice and not fight to be at the forefront.
Re: Why You'll Never Vote For Muhammadu Buhari? by sartorius(m): 11:14pm On Apr 04, 2011
Wadeoye, ur premise is not true. Gej has a national spread of supporters.and he would win, Let me say this. Am not voting for pdp. M voting for the best cand for nigeria now. The top contenders are not inspiring, BB is out of tune. Ribadu is inexperienced, gej has not tried but hopeful.others are jokers.

A BB presidency wud be to arest all, reverse most policies,he wud disrupt the peace process in the south. Fuel ethnic sentiments.leaving nigerians hungrier and regretfull.
Re: Why You'll Never Vote For Muhammadu Buhari? by Dave6: 11:24pm On Apr 04, 2011
I can never vote for someone who wishes to incite violence amongst his fellow countrymen, being payment for his regular 4-year interval of resounding electoral knockouts, and his running mate supported him on that very barbaric quest.
Re: Why You'll Never Vote For Muhammadu Buhari? by Dave6: 11:25pm On Apr 04, 2011
I can never vote for someone who wishes to incite violence amongst his fellow countrymen, being payment for his regular 4-year interval of resounding electoral knockouts, and his running mate supported him on that very barbaric quest.
Re: Why You'll Never Vote For Muhammadu Buhari? by jking001(m): 11:27pm On Apr 04, 2011
I will not vote for a person and party that have associated with the Abacha's i mean Abacha's son they looted Nigeria money and they bragged about it and now the money is now channeled to CPC and Buhari so therefore Buhari has allowed corrupt person around him,he is no different from GJ
Re: Why You'll Never Vote For Muhammadu Buhari? by babaowo: 11:30pm On Apr 04, 2011
as we can see there is no saint among those presidential candidate,so let get rid of those mallam cos they have nothing to offer.
Re: Why You'll Never Vote For Muhammadu Buhari? by 10cirenoh: 11:36pm On Apr 04, 2011
^^^^

The same Abacha's son he has refused the governorship candidacy in Kano?

The same Abacha's son he took to court after Mohammed Abacha used money to bribe INEC officials into substituting his name for the rightful winner?

Try another lies.

With all these reasons below, i have come to love Buhari and Bakare the more, you guys don't want to vote for them because they are too disciplined and serious minded and because of these, FEAR no let una rest, because una dey fear say una go sleep for prison tire because of the indiscipline state most of you are right now.

PDP has really screwed you people's mentality up big time.

I pity una and una generation.
Re: Why You'll Never Vote For Muhammadu Buhari? by jmaine: 11:38pm On Apr 04, 2011
How can i vote for someone who has no brains but rather relies on the intelligence of his deputies called "Tunde" to do all the thinking for him . . We need a president who has the capacity to think for himself and not just being a figure head who could be boxed in a corner in the eventual absence of his more articulate deputy . .IBB was wise enough to see that appalling gape in his intelligence level and used it effectively to topple his tyrannic progress.

We need a wise president and not just some Figure head Military tout.
Re: Why You'll Never Vote For Muhammadu Buhari? by kliffo(m): 11:39pm On Apr 04, 2011
I will not vote for a man who in his younger days as head of state and chairman of PTF ceded
control to Idiagbon and Afri-Projects. How can he be in control as an old man with a National
Assembly to contend with?
Re: Why You'll Never Vote For Muhammadu Buhari? by jmaine: 11:42pm On Apr 04, 2011
He will take us 20 years back by reversing the wonderful policies and framework already put in place by the incumbent . . we don't want to be turning in circles Just like the late Yar Adua did to OBJ policies with a stagnating 3 year reign .
Re: Why You'll Never Vote For Muhammadu Buhari? by coolpapa: 11:49pm On Apr 04, 2011
Nigerians, discard failure (Buhari[b][/b]). lets embrace Positive changes in Nigeria for ones. [b]VOTE FOR GEJ, your votes counts[/b].
Re: Why You'll Never Vote For Muhammadu Buhari? by 10cirenoh: 11:53pm On Apr 04, 2011
LOL

Now i know why Nigeria is like this, people think with their accent instead of their brain.
Re: Why You'll Never Vote For Muhammadu Buhari? by recoome(m): 11:56pm On Apr 04, 2011
@10cirenoh: then why did he not expel him 4rm the party? Becos they are using or have already used his stolen money and do nt want 2 be embarased if he spills the beans, BTW, he has shown again that he has no regard 4 authority, how could he go against he judgement of a law court stipulating that abacha was the legitimate winner, anyways, since he was 2 big 2 appear b4 oputa panel, why should he obey a law court, a bb presidency would be a regime of lawlessness, brutality, high-handness & dictatorship.
Re: Why You'll Never Vote For Muhammadu Buhari? by odumchi: 12:04am On Apr 05, 2011
Nigeria shall never be subject to Buhari! Nigeria must be Freed.
If Buhari becomes president, millions will suffer as he continues to rob our oil and renovate the North in the name of " One Naijeriya ".

If there are no worthy Leaders, then I must take their place. The voice of the commoner must be liberated, I MYSELF will run for president Last minute. Nigeria Change must come. Vote for Buhari and you are sealing your fate in poverty!

CHINEKE EKWEKWA INHE OJO!
Re: Why You'll Never Vote For Muhammadu Buhari? by dmprince: 12:24am On Apr 05, 2011
Nigeria as a nation today does not need a leader that will draw us back. A candidate Ribadu would have impressed me untill NN24 expsoed his incompitence to carry Nigeria forward. A Buhari canditature is more worrisome 4 d fact dat he still talking about probing past administrations in dis modern age, then when will he start working. Is it during his second term? Shekarau was clearly d winner during dis debates, but come 2 think of it, he has been in d system for 8 years and he clearly understands what is on ground in terms of governance in a modern society. A Buhari dat will answer a simple question if his children were in public schools in nigeria, by saying "dat is d joy of demcocracy, they can go 2 any school of their choice" Jiss, how stupid of an answer, how will he improve education with such a blouted mind. Goodluck his only a better option because, a SHEKARAU dat has been in d system for 8 years understands more than dis fellow jokers, how much more of GEJ that has been in the system for 12 years, not only as deputy governor but governor, VP andnow Presido, it could be said dat PDP has failed nigerians in d last 12 years, but 2 me all d leading political parties comprise of d same PDP senior elements, so d party does not matter, what matters is d individual and his programmes for d people. So far Shekarau and GEJ have shown dat they have dis on ground. I'm not affiliated 2 a political party but please in yoruba it is said when u are crying, you should also see. Don't allow politicians u are generally thieves blindfold us with d story of sweeping PDP out of power, but let them engage us electorates in gainfull discussion on changing and revamping d economy.
Re: Why You'll Never Vote For Muhammadu Buhari? by larivers: 12:32am On Apr 05, 2011
But Buhari has been trying to be president for so long, all to no avail.
He can't be president now,
Now he's trying to oust someone that was there effortlessly  grin,
Buhari is just trying to be what he's no tdesigned to be, trying to be like Obasanjo, very impossible
Buhari can never be the president of Nigeria.
Even Northerners are not supporting him
Buhari is a RACIST, an EGOCENTRIC person,
VOTE FOR PRESIDENT GOODLUCK.
Re: Why You'll Never Vote For Muhammadu Buhari? by Kobojunkie: 1:11am On Apr 05, 2011
odumchi:

Nigeria shall never be subject to Buhari! Nigeria must be Freed.
If Buhari becomes president, millions will suffer as he continues to rob our oil and renovate the North in the name of " One Naijeriya ".

If there are no worthy Leaders, then I must take their place. The voice of the commoner must be liberated, I MYSELF will run for president Last minute. Nigeria Change must come. Vote for Buhari and you are sealing your fate in poverty!

CHINEKE EKWEKWA INHE OJO!

God has already given you a brain of your own to dissect situations with --- He gave you a mind of your own--- so you could think independently --- he gave you sense, so you could think well of all you feel and know --- all this so you make the right decisions.

You know that the situation the country has been in the past 12 years is not ideal . . . in that period, over 75% of Nigerians, even more of the Northerners that you so love to loathe( I don't know what happened to love thy neighbor as thyself) are living in poverty-- many can't even afford a meal and are then subjected to living as beggars. We already have 30% rise in Poverty. Why do you think retaining the status quo will make anything better?

You already know what is wrong, why are you against changing it? If you don't like Buhari, at least vote someone else but Goodluck Jonathan and his PDP gang who brought us to where we are today.
Re: Why You'll Never Vote For Muhammadu Buhari? by jmaine: 2:18am On Apr 05, 2011
Buhari is known to be lawless and  so are his fanatical disciples even on this land as we speak . .
Re: Why You'll Never Vote For Muhammadu Buhari? by octavia: 3:01am On Apr 05, 2011
dimprince you just said every thing'how did ribadu sweep the police force when he was there,people just keep on talking'how I whish fela and gani were still here.
Re: Why You'll Never Vote For Muhammadu Buhari? by chamber2(m): 3:01am On Apr 05, 2011
I won't vote for him because he seems not to know the problems confronting Nigeria.He is only coming to payback his political enemies.
Re: Why You'll Never Vote For Muhammadu Buhari? by aletheia(m): 3:14am On Apr 05, 2011
The kind of noise that got us Jega is the same kind of noise that wants to return Buhari, integrity, uprightness, incorruptibility and the beat goes on.
Re: Why You'll Never Vote For Muhammadu Buhari? by Dandabai(m): 3:17am On Apr 05, 2011
All the above allegations against Buhari are false, how can somebody say Buhari support
abacha's son while every body knows Buhari is challenging the emergence of Abacha as CPC flag bearer in Kano to extent of  fighting it with Jega.
let us be realistic pls.
I see most of the reasons given on GEJ as more realistic.
Vote wisely, keep sentiment aside. cool
Re: Why You'll Never Vote For Muhammadu Buhari? by naijaking1: 3:27am On Apr 05, 2011
I would have voted for Buhari if he had offered any explanations, apologies, or even rationalizations for some of the craziest things he did in 1983, such as:
1. killing Barth. Owoh, Ogendengbe for alleged drug running and retroactively too.
2. Putting Ekwueme, Ambose Alli, Mbakwe, Bisi Onabanjo in prison, even when he knew there was no evidence against these Nigerian heros
3. Letting Shehu Shagari his clan's man stay under house arrest while his aides went to jail
4. Searching Awolowo's house and confiscating his passport-----where was the respect
5. Diverting more than 70% of PTF projects in the north, creating more Katsina PTF billionaires than anybody
6. 53 suite cases
Buhari refused an opportunity to present before the reconciliation panel, to explain any of these, and till date has not deemed it necessary to even speak about the killing of those young men using an evil retroactive decree.

Oh, if any Buhari supporter is in the house, and has an answer(s) to any of these issues, we would welcome some kind of explanation. I say explanations, not insults, or rhetorical circular statements like show me an evidence that Buhari overthrew Sahgari. Who knows, Buhari might even win some votes, if only he can explain these vexing issues.
Re: Why You'll Never Vote For Muhammadu Buhari? by Kobojunkie: 3:33am On Apr 05, 2011
naijaking1:

I would have voted for Buhari if he had offered any explanations, apologies, or even rationalizations for some of the craziest things he did in 1983, such as:
1. killing Barth. Owoh, Ogendengbe for alleged drug running and retroactively too.
2. Putting Ekwueme, Ambose Alli, Mbakwe, Bisi Onabanjo in prison, even when he knew there was no evidence against these Nigerian heros
3. Letting Sheu Shagari is clans man stay under house arrest while his aides went to jail
4. Searching Awolowo's house and confiscating his passport-----where was the respect
5. Diverting more than 70% of PTF projects in the north, creating more Katsina PTF billionaires than anybody
6. 53 suite cases

Buhari refused an opportunity to present before the reconciliation panel, to explain any of these, and till date has not deemed it necessary to even speak about the killing of those young men using an evil retroactive decree.

Oh, if any Buhari supporter is in the house, and has an answer(s) to any of these issues, we would welcome some kind of explanation. I say explanations, not insults, or rhetorical circular statements like show me an evidence that Buhari overthrew Sahgari. Who knows, Buhari might even win some votes, if only he can explain these vexing issues.

You would be taken more seriously if you stopped passing unsubstantiated rumours as facts !!!!  There are so many facts out there to use in your campaign but . . . . yeah!!! ROFLMAO!!
Re: Why You'll Never Vote For Muhammadu Buhari? by naijaking1: 3:42am On Apr 05, 2011
^^^
Your problem is that the 53 suite cases incident never happened, or that the Katsina PTF billionaires did grow when Buhari was runinng the fund for Abacha?

And if your acting as the spokeswoman for Buhari, that's good; maybe you can provide an official explanation for even one of these issues. Start with killing those poor collage students. thanks.
Re: Why You'll Never Vote For Muhammadu Buhari? by Dandabai(m): 3:47am On Apr 05, 2011
@ Kobojunkie
You see what am saying. lies, lies lies and many lies.
how many Katsina indigenes were in PTF?
JEG supporters turn to liars as their candidate likes to lie on clear issues
( said he generated 4000MW when it is less than 200MW) shocked
Re: Why You'll Never Vote For Muhammadu Buhari? by Kobojunkie: 3:50am On Apr 05, 2011
naijaking1:

^^^
Your problem is that the 53 suite cases incident never happened, or that the Katsina PTF billionaires did grow when Buhari was runinng the fund for Abacha?

And if your acting as the spokeswoman for Buhari, that's good; maybe you can provide an official explanation for even one of these issues. Start with killing those poor collage students. thanks.

Nope  . . . my problem is with people like you ---  rumour mongers who take it upon themselves to try to turn unsubstantiated stories into FACT, without themselves spending some quality time ensuring they are not spreading falsehood.

The 53 suitcases story has been explained so many times already  - - - there were no 53 cases belonging to the emir. Also, the PTF 2.5 billion story has never been substantiated. If you had done a little bit of research, you would have known this. So many people have actually spoken to clear that particular rumor.

It is sort of like the Obasanjo-$16 billion story. The case has been probed and we now know that there was no $16 Billion issue BUT people still spread that claim that Obansanjo bilked Nigerians of $16 billion dollars. All they really need to do is at least spend some time making sure what they are pushing is even true . . . but no undecided undecided

You don't have leprosy right? Aka o gba jiri gi ? I am sure your fingers are intact enough for you to spend some time researching to find truth, at least for integrity  sake, at least!
Re: Why You'll Never Vote For Muhammadu Buhari? by naijaking1: 3:51am On Apr 05, 2011
^^^^
Remember the list, just explain one of them without being sarcastic ok angry
Re: Why You'll Never Vote For Muhammadu Buhari? by tenfour: 4:09am On Apr 05, 2011
@SuperPap, whether you vote for G.E.J or not he has already won. Please you can go and drink your super pap. PAP DRINKER!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Revolution Has Started In Nigeria –fayemi / Uzor-Kalu: I Shouted That Nigeria Already In Recession In 2014, But Was Abused / Timipre Sylva: Petrol Subsidy Will Soon Be Removed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.