Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. (72172 Views)

Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? / Why Do Girls Keep Running Away From Me Even Though I'm Good-Looking? / Meet Paul Zuluka, Man Who Has Sex With Women For A Living In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. by MoneyTrees(m): 9:42pm On Jan 29, 2021
And NL doesn't have kidzone or teens corner grin cheesy
What a forum shocked
I'm never impressed angry

pocohantas:

OP is definitely an undergraduate. For the fact that girls inside keke are the ones shouting fine boy at him, it tells a lot about him and the girls.

I am not disputing the fact that women love good-looking men, but that euphoria would end after NYSC if he doesn’t add something meaningful to the fineness. When grown women say a man is attractive, they are not talking just beards and abs.
Re: My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jan 29, 2021
Callmegerald2:

Why are you comparing? Cuppy is a beauty.
there is this girl from BBN then that has a sharp mouth and with curves.I cant remember her name now but if u compare her to DJ cuppy she is much preetier than her but nairaland guys always call her ugly when they bring her story here.If DJ cuppy wasnt dat rich most guys would speak in an honest way about her attraction
Re: My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. by zudozz: 9:44pm On Jan 29, 2021
Maybe in other countries but if na this country Nigeria my brother HUZZLE OOOOH!

Find money. If you make am, you get money even if you no get 2 much money. Just get money. U no need to fine anything. Our 9ja gehs too like money. They go take towtow pursue u..They go carry their friends even their cussons come knack u together!

9ja men no even like money reach 9ja gehs..If u like wor-woh, if u like be like Aki n Paw MY BROTHER JUST GET MONEY, IF U COME GET TOO MUCH MONEY..90 gehs go don chase u b4 1 go chase all this ones wey say they fine, good looking!

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. by Twoclans(f): 9:46pm On Jan 29, 2021
Toks2008:

All these theory work for teenage girls or maybe Yankee babes but in naija if you like fine like lucifer, at a certain stage in your life you may not have one single babe if you don't have a promising pocket.

Wettin musa never see for this life..
Your best days as a fine boy is when you are in your 20s when you still roll with small girls but once you are in your 30s aproching 40,you go no say nothing dey as useless as a fine boy without a fine pocket.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jan 29, 2021
fattprince:

This is very true. I've never seen a fresh ugly man. I've seen a rich ugly man. Oshiomole is Ugly with his riches because he isn't improving his look. Before I was in the gang of he is not that fine, he is just fresh. But later I now reason that fresh or no fresh he is sha looking fine at that moment. So if I see a fresh niggar I don't say he is fresh I say he is fine because I haven't seen an ugly fresh guy before.
True if oshiomole payed attention to his appearance he would be finer than he looks now
thats just it cheesy
have u seen C.Ronaldo when he was much younger in his late teens and early 20s
Compare it to how C.ronaldo looks now and u will see he looks much more handsome now
There certain things a guy can should to improve his appearance
:Take your sleep and rest cycle seriously
: Reduce the way u smoke,drink alcohol
:Quit drugs
: Then your diet
:Maintaining a healthy weight
:And also care for your skin
If u do this then dress respectably plus have a career or work towards having a stable career then women would find u attractive
It doesnt take that much

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. by pocohantas(f): 9:52pm On Jan 29, 2021
TransAtlanticEx:
Nope,not really.
Men want to have females they want attracted to them,not all females definitely.
This is why men work hard.
You think women who have past their prime are attractive to men? undecided Jeez!
No one wants them or care about how they feel,the only time they become important is when a man is deficient(no money,prospect or to some extent looks).
The moment a man have these,na smallie levels ooo..
All the men marrying women past 28 are all poor men looking for who to build with,
But when you've built your ring strong,an oldie will be last option.
SMV indeed.

Indeed... Calm down dude, you sound agitated. Marry your smallie, we dey wait. cheesy
Re: My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. by Bodyodour: 9:53pm On Jan 29, 2021
See how you all are bashing the OP. His handsomeness is not your business.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jan 29, 2021
Toks2008:

All these theory work for teenage girls or maybe Yankee babes but in naija if you like fine like lucifer, at a certain stage in your life you may not have one single babe if you don't have a promising pocket.

Wettin musa never see for this life..
Your best days as a fine boy is when you are in your 20s when you still roll with small girls but once you are in your 30s aproching 40,you go no say nothing dey as useless as a fine boy without a fine pocket.
nigerian ladies love men with money true but they also like their men to look good cheesy cheesy
make we no lie cheesy
If u be man wey give two shit about ur appearance but u get cash ur woman might cheat on u cheesy
have u seen Ned Nwoko these days grin?
Dont u like the way he now dresses with swag cheesy
Thats to tell u money or no money its good for a man to also take care of his appearance cheesy
u will see some guys cos dem get small money they will let their appearance go to sh!t cheesy
A young guy go siddon for chair all im belle go just inflate dey hang for im knee cos im don grow pot belly cheesy
no thats not cool
Re: My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. by pocohantas(f): 9:57pm On Jan 29, 2021
TransAtlanticEx:
Wetin you think say I want do before?
Marry oldie?
I tell you say I dey find who to "build" with?
Na trophy sure pass ooo grin grin grin

You said that in 2019, 2 years later, you are still agitated and paranoid. Money and smallie doesn’t solve Ogbunike issues hah? cheesy
Re: My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. by Poorboy: 10:01pm On Jan 29, 2021
If op was a guy inside Keke like the girls shouting at him fine boy inside Keke and he shouted at a slayqueen fine girl, sweet girl etc from Keke.

A slayqueen will go back home take her bible and bind any spirit that will let a guy in Keke or on top of bike to see her and find her attractive should die by fire grin grin

I live in Abuja I don see things, any young boy reading this focus and make money because it's only money that shall serve you from disgrace.

5 Likes

Re: My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. by Toks2008(m): 10:02pm On Jan 29, 2021
lefulefu:
nigerian ladies love men with money true but they also like their men to look good cheesy cheesy
make we no lie cheesy
If u be man wey give two shit about ur appearance but u get cash ur woman might cheat on u cheesy
have u seen Ned Nwoko these days grin?
Dont u like the way he now dresses with swag cheesy
Thats to tell u money or no money its good for a man to also take care of his appearance cheesy
u will see some guys cos dem get small money they will let their appearance go to sh!t cheesy
A young guy go siddon for chair all im belle go just inflate dey hang for im knee cos im don grow pot belly cheesy
no thats not cool

If that lady with all her beauty and affluence can be with MC oluomo then I give up on naija ladies.

It goes to show thst money is what matters, most naija babes will date a monkey cos of money let alone a dirty looking man.

Guy abeg face reality... The Ned you mentioned is a typical example of my assertion... Do you think it is proper for Regina to be with a grandpa if not for the cash?

Lefu abeg face reality.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. by Ishilove: 10:03pm On Jan 29, 2021
pocohantas:

He is definitely one. Which one be say babes inside keke dey shout fine boy. Na for Amukoko that one happen? grin
Leave am. Maybe na inside campus e happen. grin

Eye go soon clear am grin
Re: My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. by ReluctantAdult(m): 10:09pm On Jan 29, 2021
lastchild:
guys who criticize this thread are the ones who feel less attractive

They can't even hide it. Ugly fvckers with low self-esteem grin
Re: My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. by ReluctantAdult(m): 10:10pm On Jan 29, 2021
lastchild:
guys who criticize this thread are the ones who feel less attractive

They can't even hide it. Ugly fvckers with low self-esteem grin

Some of them are giving unnecessary advice to console themselves cheesy

Money can be made by anybody, but an ugly person is ugly for life grin

You guys better have confidence in your looks and stop envying physically attractive people undecided

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jan 29, 2021
Toks2008:

If that lady with all her beauty and affluence can be with MC oluomo then I give up on naija ladies.

It goes to show thst money is what matters, most naija babes will date a monkey cos of money let alone a dirty looking man.

Guy abeg face reality... The Ned you mentioned is a typical example of my assertion... Do you think it is proper for Regina to be with a grandpa if not for the cash?

Lefu abeg face reality.
that nigerian women like money does not mean a guy should not take care of his physical appearance nau
i am not saying obsessing about his looks o or checking the mirror every second..nope
but he should at least take care of his appearance cheesy'
Its a nigerian thing to see dudes bashing men who workout and take care of themselves and tag such men jobless
but the same men who make fun of those guys in the gym u see them in beer palours drinking in to stupor and some with the excess alcohol in their system looking older than their years
yes many nigerian women love ugly dudes with money but many times dem get guys of their spec wey dem dey sleep with behind their husbands back..thats just the bitter truth.All these sugar mummies u see around with guys hope u know most of them in some cases are married to rich old ugly dudes.if woman no like u even if u use ur money win her over she will still find one way to cheat on u
no be women again cheesy
Re: My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. by Ishilove: 10:11pm On Jan 29, 2021
purples25:

You've changed o. Since I've been following you....you were so gentle and calm in your comments before. sad

Nairaland did this.
Angelfrost calm and gentle ke? The girl, abi shey na guy sef na proper table shaker. Mouth be like razor. I've never known her to be gentle.

Wait fess let me check if na guy or girl.

Modified-
Na guy sha
Re: My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. by pocohantas(f): 10:12pm On Jan 29, 2021
TransAtlanticEx:
Who is agitated? undecided
The only thing holding me back is my conglomerate I am trying to stabilise,you and I know it.
The moment I switch and become stable here and is available in Nigeria 90% of the time,omo na one clean,tear rubber 2020 model smallie go dey for house ooo grin grin grin
I no want marry smallie then later come here say Pascal dey follow chop am because say I no dey dey house.
Speaking of things we all said in 2019 ,that American doc weh you be say want Marry you and don meet your papa,wetin come happen? grin
The one weh you been show me his ring.
Na COVID19 dey hold am since 2019 abi wetin? grin

I am waiting... Mr Conglomerate. grin grin
Re: My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. by Sike(m): 10:12pm On Jan 29, 2021
Na so
Re: My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. by ReluctantAdult(m): 10:15pm On Jan 29, 2021
lefulefu:
that nigerian women like money does not mean a guy should not take care of his physical appearance nau
i am not saying obsessing about his looks o or checking the mirror every second..nope
Its a nigerian thing to see dudes bashing men who workout and take care of themselves and tag such men jobless
but the same men who make fun of those guys in the gym u see them in beer palours drinking in to stupor and some with the excess alcohol in their system looking older than their years
yes many nigerian women love ugly dudes with money but many times dem get guys of their spec wey dem dey sleep with behind their husbands back..thats just the bitter truth.All these sugar mummies u see around with guys hope u know most of them in some cases are married to rich old ugly dudes.if woman no like u even if u use ur money win her over she will still find one way to cheat on u
no be women again cheesy

You're totally right. If dem keep an ugly guy and a fine guy both worth 1 billion naira. That is by eliminating the money factor, who dem feel say woman go choose?

An ugly guy fit make money but that does not mean a fine guy no fit make money too. So las las the fine guy na him get advantage because an ugly guy doesn't have a choice but stay ugly.
Re: My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. by pocohantas(f): 10:17pm On Jan 29, 2021
TransAtlanticEx:
lol she no dey cap about doc again grin grin grin
E go soon happen ooo ,I actually have a range of smallie to pick from,so definitely the selection process takes time.
Meanwhile ,tell doc say if na money for drinks dey hold am from coming forward,tell am say I go give am for free grin

I am waiting dear... grin grin
Re: My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jan 29, 2021
ReluctantAdult:

You're totally right. If dem keep an ugly guy and a fine guy both worth 1 billion naira. That is by eliminating the money factor, who dem feel say woman go choose?

An ugly guy fit make money but that does not mean a fine guy no fit make money too. So las las the fine guy na him get advantage.
na the goodlooking guy with 1 billion na im d naija woman go choose grin grin grin grin grin grin
the problem is some guys too dey obsessed with the way they look that dem no go bother improving other aspects of their lives cheesy
if u good looking and u hardworking and focused in ur career it will be totally impossible for women not to look ur way.In short na u go even dey choose and not u begging and crying for a girl to accept u grin

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. by niyidenrele: 10:21pm On Jan 29, 2021
Guy , most girls want to be with a good looking guys , only because they wish they can use them to pose, among peers and groups, or see them as a source of procreation....
At same time, they also die for bad boys with swag , who doesn't give shit about them
In fact , according to women psychologist, women don't dwell on looks like men do , they want it at the surface, but feel down , they are as Hot as men , and they are all emotional creature, don't be surprised that majority of very pretty girls , end up dating an average look guys , because they have mastered the art of switching girls emotions, up and down, through,many rejections in the past ,... But a good looking guys hardly went through this part , cos he was never allowed to make use of his wit to outclassed any girls that normally comes his way , because they use to through themselves at him , even when he displays rejections from onset...
In summary
Any average looking guys , who can holds the key to woman emotions, will surely succeed more than a highly handsome looking dude

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. by Goldmaxx(f): 10:21pm On Jan 29, 2021
Rushna27:
hope ur fineness dey add money for ur acct and not only sex cos if na only sex, watch ur lifespan ooooo....... if u fine u fine, congrats.... kip it up in bed till u realize d real life....
are you a virgin?
Re: My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. by pocohantas(f): 10:22pm On Jan 29, 2021
TransAtlanticEx:
Okay grin grin grin
Meanwhile ,as solidarity for doc as banny weh we all don lean on,I go give am 1 carton of VCP for your wedding.
Na wetin I owe you and doc be that.
When you go want collect am unto the wedding runs?

Waiting patiently for your smallie... grin

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. by MMXX: 10:24pm On Jan 29, 2021
Which mod push this crap to front-page ehn undecided
Re: My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. by Toks2008(m): 10:26pm On Jan 29, 2021
lefulefu:
no be women again cheesy

I. Understand you nah you no understand me... Cheating is another angle.

What I'm saying is that if you give a typical niaja lady an option to pick a dirty billionaire and a super clean poor guy your guess is as good as mine.

Their reason will be "I will bruh him up"

That is my point.
Re: My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. by ReluctantAdult(m): 10:26pm On Jan 29, 2021
lefulefu:
na the goodlooking guy with 1 billion na im d naija woman go choose grin grin grin grin grin grin
the problem is some guys too dey obsessed with the way they look that dem no go bother improving other aspects of their lives cheesy
if u good looking and u hardworking and focused in ur career it will be totally impossible for women not to look ur way.In short na u go even dey choose and not u begging and crying for a girl to accept u grin

No be lie. At that level you don become the high-value man wey even 5 women no go mind share you cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Man Goes Unclad With His Babymama In Her Maternity Shoot / Gilbert Bukenya Staring At A Lady's Chest. Photo Sparks Reactions / Photo: Timetable Of A Chronic Sex Addict

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.