Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,262 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

Dear Nairalanders How Effective Is Okafor's Law Of Congo Dynamics? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Nairalanders How Effective Is Okafor's Law Of Congo Dynamics? (4614 Views)

Pretty Nigerian Lady Disproves Okafor's Law At NYSC Camp (photo) / Please My Nairalanders, What Is Okafor's Law? / Okafor's Law: Myth Or Reality? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Nairalanders How Effective Is Okafor's Law Of Congo Dynamics? by XAUBulls: 2:32am On Feb 28, 2023
cchub:
100% tested okay.
That's why you should fear yo girl's ex.
But if you're an expert in congodynamics, your girls next should fear you.
I know married women that still texts their ex.

C1 • P = C∞ infinity

https://www.nairaland.com/3733004/okafors-law-congodynamics
Re: Dear Nairalanders How Effective Is Okafor's Law Of Congo Dynamics? by XAUBulls: 3:44am On Feb 28, 2023
eazzzy1:
Yes the law works because;

1) Women prefer sleeping with someone they have slept with before, that way there’s no increase in body count.

2) Women knows every guy wants the same thing, so instead of meeting someone new, going through the rollercoaster of loving and getting heartbroken, they rather go back to a known person.

At the end of the day it’s a win-win situation, you get excited you got to hit again (Okafor law), she’s glad her body count is still single digit (Ngozi law).

1 Like

Re: Dear Nairalanders How Effective Is Okafor's Law Of Congo Dynamics? by DonroxyII: 4:19am On Feb 28, 2023
444croopy:
If a congo has been properly shined the first time then we can talk about congo infinitus shintus.. i.e , P . C1=C infinity
Omo Wobe grin .... See Ingrishhhhh grin
Re: Dear Nairalanders How Effective Is Okafor's Law Of Congo Dynamics? by advanceDNA: 7:08am On Feb 28, 2023
The funniest part is how both gender sees this

Men sees the women as cheap slút they can get at any time....

While the women think after all these years the nigga still finds them attractive and they have him at their beck and call...

1 Like

Re: Dear Nairalanders How Effective Is Okafor's Law Of Congo Dynamics? by Cazzim(m): 7:14am On Feb 28, 2023
Made619:
It states that if a 'Congo' has been 'shined' once (C1), it can always be shined again (C∞), provided it was shined properly (P) the previous times and the experience was remarkable.

ie; C1 • P = C∞.

Please share your experience as well to affirm this law and it's efficacy.

please can someone teach me how it's works, if if not my girlfriend will soon leave me have seen that already

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Don't Care About Women Anymore. Do I Have A Problem? / I Checked Out A Usher At A Wedding Reception… She Shocked Me With A Quickie / Are You Also Curious Why Our Ladies Play With Each Other's Boobs & Ass?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.