Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Dear Nairalanders How Effective Is Okafor's Law Of Congo Dynamics? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Nairalanders How Effective Is Okafor's Law Of Congo Dynamics? (4609 Views)

Pretty Nigerian Lady Disproves Okafor's Law At NYSC Camp (photo) / Please My Nairalanders, What Is Okafor's Law? / Okafor's Law: Myth Or Reality? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Nairalanders How Effective Is Okafor's Law Of Congo Dynamics? by codedgalaxy: 10:32am On Jan 31, 2021
Now i know why our maths teachers back then always emphasize we should find the value of x (ex)cheesycheesy
Pls b4 u jump into any relationship pls always find the value of x(ex) to avoid stories that touches the heart.cheesycheesycheesy
I repeat find the value of ex. The value of ex can not be over emphasized.

#redpill4life
#mgtow
#codedgalaxy.

4 Likes

Re: Dear Nairalanders How Effective Is Okafor's Law Of Congo Dynamics? by 444croopy(m): 10:44am On Jan 31, 2021
If a congo has been properly shined the first time then we can talk about congo infinitus shintus.. i.e , P . C1=C infinity

4 Likes

Re: Dear Nairalanders How Effective Is Okafor's Law Of Congo Dynamics? by Made619(m): 10:57am On Jan 31, 2021
codedgalaxy:

Bro no joy 4 9ja make make we try dey catch cruise small small till oluwa go reason our matter and show love.cheesy

#codedgalaxy
lol...na d way man

#onlove

1 Like

Re: Dear Nairalanders How Effective Is Okafor's Law Of Congo Dynamics? by Made619(m): 11:03am On Jan 31, 2021
codedgalaxy:
Now i know why our maths teachers back then always emphasize we should find the value of x (ex)cheesycheesy
Pls b4 u jump into any relationship pls always find the value of x(ex) to avoid stories that touches the heart.cheesycheesycheesy

#redpill4life
#mgtow
#codedgalaxy.
75% of infidelity in marriages and 69% of reasons ladies cheat in relationship is caused by this law

4 Likes

Re: Dear Nairalanders How Effective Is Okafor's Law Of Congo Dynamics? by Made619(m): 11:06am On Jan 31, 2021
444croopy:
If a congo has been properly shined the first time then we can talk about congo infinitus shintus.. i.e , P . C1=C infinity
grin guy you are suppose to be awarded a nobel prize for this postulate and mathematical derivation.

5 Likes

Re: Dear Nairalanders How Effective Is Okafor's Law Of Congo Dynamics? by Nobody: 11:10am On Jan 31, 2021
Made619:
Stacy O What do You mean? Am sure you can attest to the efficacy of this law.. grin

Ladies should be careful who they give their body to.
angry

Yes,the law is 100% confirmed.
It takes only but,a strong lady to resist.

Anyway,I don't know the other one you mean oo cause,me I don't go there.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Nairalanders How Effective Is Okafor's Law Of Congo Dynamics? by laughitall(m): 11:35am On Jan 31, 2021
eazzzy1:
Yes the law works because;

1) Women prefer sleeping with someone they have slept with before, that way there’s no increase in body count.

2) Women knows every guy wants the same thing, so instead of meeting someone new, going through the rollercoaster of loving and getting heartbroken, they rather go back to a known person.

At the end of the day it’s a win-win situation, you get excited you got to hit again (Okafor law), she’s glad her body count is still single digit (Ngozi law).
i like this ngozi law ... lol

2 Likes

Re: Dear Nairalanders How Effective Is Okafor's Law Of Congo Dynamics? by Kalatium(m): 11:52am On Jan 31, 2021
This law has been proven countless times without number. cheesy

Download the Nollywood Movie "Okafor's Law". Its about a playboy who wants to prove to his friends that Okafor's law is true.
Re: Dear Nairalanders How Effective Is Okafor's Law Of Congo Dynamics? by kalu61(m): 12:06pm On Jan 31, 2021
l don't why l like this thread, because of the use of Scientific numenclature. grin

Okafor's law
Re: Dear Nairalanders How Effective Is Okafor's Law Of Congo Dynamics? by Kalatium(m): 12:07pm On Jan 31, 2021
laughitall:
I am hearing about this the first time.
Re: Dear Nairalanders How Effective Is Okafor's Law Of Congo Dynamics? by Made619(m): 12:30pm On Jan 31, 2021
StacyO:

Yes,the law is 100% confirmed.
It takes only but,a strong lady to resist.
StacyO am glad you attest to the efficacy of this law. I like your sincerity grin

1 Like

Re: Dear Nairalanders How Effective Is Okafor's Law Of Congo Dynamics? by Made619(m): 12:32pm On Jan 31, 2021
laughitall:
That guy is a genius...true analysis

1 Like

Re: Dear Nairalanders How Effective Is Okafor's Law Of Congo Dynamics? by Made619(m): 12:33pm On Jan 31, 2021
Kalatium:
I am hearing about this the first time.
lol same here grin
Re: Dear Nairalanders How Effective Is Okafor's Law Of Congo Dynamics? by Made619(m): 12:36pm On Jan 31, 2021
kalu61:
l don't why l like this thread, because of the use of Scientific numenclature. grin

Okafor's law
Was shocked to even see a mathematical formula for the law grin

1 Like

Re: Dear Nairalanders How Effective Is Okafor's Law Of Congo Dynamics? by Made619(m): 12:38pm On Jan 31, 2021
Kalatium:
This law has been proven countless times without number. cheesy

Download the Nollywood Movie "Okafor's Law". Its about a playboy who wants to prove to his friends that Okafor's law is true.
True bro .... I've seen the movie very interesting. the law sure holds

1 Like

Re: Dear Nairalanders How Effective Is Okafor's Law Of Congo Dynamics? by Made619(m): 12:46pm On Jan 31, 2021
Mide3367:
Orisirisi something
lol
Re: Dear Nairalanders How Effective Is Okafor's Law Of Congo Dynamics? by Made619(m): 12:53pm On Jan 31, 2021
b0rn2fuck:
Work hard, grow up and riches, my wondering why once I leave my own ex, I avoid them and some look disgusting to me, maybe because I focus on more making money but I prefer always new again younger than my ex
different strokes for different folks bro(your choice man) but that doesn't render the law ineffective just that u haven't tried applying it for a test.

Note P must b constant.(the Congo must have been shined properly previously)

1 Like

Re: Dear Nairalanders How Effective Is Okafor's Law Of Congo Dynamics? by MJlee31(m): 2:02pm On Jan 31, 2021
StacyO:
Ladies,you see what I mean?? sad
Wetin u mean oooooo
Beautiful stacy o
Re: Dear Nairalanders How Effective Is Okafor's Law Of Congo Dynamics? by MJlee31(m): 2:03pm On Jan 31, 2021
eazzzy1:
Yes the law works because;

1) Women prefer sleeping with someone they have slept with before, that way there’s no increase in body count.

2) Women knows every guy wants the same thing, so instead of meeting someone new, going through the rollercoaster of loving and getting heartbroken, they rather go back to a known person.

At the end of the day it’s a win-win situation, you get excited you got to hit again (Okafor law), she’s glad her body count is still single digit (Ngozi law).
Which one is ngozi law... abeg i no wan laugh pls���

1 Like

Re: Dear Nairalanders How Effective Is Okafor's Law Of Congo Dynamics? by codedgalaxy: 3:57pm On Jan 31, 2021
MJlee31:

oya for those of you still shouting which one be ngozi law oya take am loicheesy
codedgalaxy:
Ngozi law of congo states that when an object(ur pe**s) is emerse in water (her congo) the weight of the object is proportional to amount of liquid displaced.
So therefore if the object of x (an ex) has displaced enough water in the aforemention law the the theory is likely to be tried again.gringringringrin
Sense will not kill me.

#codedgalaxy
MJlee31:

oya for those of you still shouting which one be ngozi law oya take am loicheesy

1 Like

Re: Dear Nairalanders How Effective Is Okafor's Law Of Congo Dynamics? by Badb0y4lyf(m): 8:09pm On Jan 31, 2021
Lol the Law use to hold but the crop of girl now some will even tell you dey just bleeped you and felt like fucking u. No be you Bleep pass bro there is alway one other guy.
Re: Dear Nairalanders How Effective Is Okafor's Law Of Congo Dynamics? by Made619(m): 10:56am On Feb 01, 2021
MJlee31:

Never hear abt that law b4 oh
Re: Dear Nairalanders How Effective Is Okafor's Law Of Congo Dynamics? by Made619(m): 10:58am On Feb 01, 2021
Badb0y4lyf:
Lol the Law use to hold but the crop of girl now some will even tell you dey just bleeped you and felt like fucking u. No be you Bleep pass bro there is alway one other guy.
Even ladies can attest to the fact that the law works all the time
Re: Dear Nairalanders How Effective Is Okafor's Law Of Congo Dynamics? by Hassanmaye(m): 10:27am On May 05, 2021
codedgalaxy:
Haha

#redpill4life
#mgtow
#codedgalaxy.
Re: Dear Nairalanders How Effective Is Okafor's Law Of Congo Dynamics? by Made619(m): 1:38pm On Feb 13, 2022
[quote author=Hassanmaye post=101397431][/quote]lol

1 Like

Re: Dear Nairalanders How Effective Is Okafor's Law Of Congo Dynamics? by okoroemeka(m): 3:35pm On Feb 13, 2022
Made619:
75% of infidelity in marriages and 69% of reasons ladies cheat in relationship is caused by this law
I remembered a festive December period I drove to a petrol station and bought fuel drove off, unknown to me my ex was also buying fuel and she tailed me with her car to my place,it was a surprise,we talked and she told me she is now married with two kids and will want nothing in this world but to sleep with me that day,hmmm!what about your husband?she called the poor man that her mother is sick and she will come back the next day,what happened is too graphic to narrate but the most astonishing part is that she called me some months later that she is pregnant and likes it,she wants a mini me in her house,after the baby boy was born she wanted more but even for a hardened unrepentant man like me this is simply too much,I have to politely decline .
Re: Dear Nairalanders How Effective Is Okafor's Law Of Congo Dynamics? by tnerro1(m): 3:43pm On Feb 13, 2022
A pvssy once properly fvcked can always be refvcked both single and married. If your bf/gf are still relating with their ex, they are still fvcking
Re: Dear Nairalanders How Effective Is Okafor's Law Of Congo Dynamics? by stacyadams: 4:00pm On Feb 13, 2022
Mine x ,call me last week after a long while,las Las hubby no d around and conji hold am..I just d postpone am as I currently get one Toto wey I don dey vandalise..I will get back to her matter grin
Re: Dear Nairalanders How Effective Is Okafor's Law Of Congo Dynamics? by efficiencie(m): 5:32pm On Feb 13, 2022
Made619:
It states that if a 'Congo' has been 'shined' once (C1), it can always be shined again (C∞), provided it was shined properly (P) the previous times and the experience was remarkable.

ie; C1 • P = C∞.

Please share your experience as well to affirm this law and it's efficacy.

More like:

F(t) = (1 + æ)F(t-1) where 0 < æ < 1

This Okafor's equation of motion can be rewritten as:

F(t) = F(0)*(1 + æ)^t

And it suggests that if the Congo is shined at any initial period '0', at an intensity of 'æ' then the Congo can be shined at any time 't' by a factor of (1 + æ)^t and in the event that the gbola under consideration exceeds 8 inches the intensity parameter changes in behavior to:

æ > 1

And this means the congo can be shined at any time infinitely!

So ladies, CLOSE YOUR LEGS, before the Okafor's law of congo dynamics renders you unmarriageable.
Re: Dear Nairalanders How Effective Is Okafor's Law Of Congo Dynamics? by Made619(m): 6:17am On Feb 14, 2022
efficiencie:

More like:

F(t) = (1 + æ)F(t-1) where 0 < æ < 1

This Okafor's equation of motion can be rewritten as:

F(t) = F(0)*(1 + æ)^t

And it suggests that if the Congo is shined at any initial period '0', at an intensity of 'æ' then the Congo can be shined at any time 't' by a factor of (1 + æ)^t and in the event that the gbola under consideration exceeds 8 inches the intensity parameter changes in behavior to:

æ > 1

And this means the congo can be shined at any time infinitely!

So ladies, CLOSE YOUR LEGS, before the Okafor's law of congo dynamics renders you unmarriageable.
seems this man is a Masters degree holder in Congo analysis grin
Re: Dear Nairalanders How Effective Is Okafor's Law Of Congo Dynamics? by Made619(m): 6:20am On Feb 14, 2022
okoroemeka:
I remembered a festive December period I drove to a petrol station and bought fuel drove off, unknown to me my ex was also buying fuel and she tailed me with her car to my place,it was a surprise,we talked and she told me she is now married with two kids and will want nothing in this world but to sleep with me that day,hmmm!what about your husband?she called the poor man that her mother is sick and she will come back the next day,what happened is too graphic to narrate but the most astonishing part is that she called me some months later that she is pregnant and likes it,she wants a mini me in her house,after the baby boy was born she wanted more but even for a hardened unrepentant man like me this is simply too much,I have to politely decline .
some women can be really wild. I really pity the SIMPson of a husband, he's now a victim of paternity fraud.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Know The Real Identity Of TheGidRedpiller! He's GIDEON. I Personally Know Him! / Do We Really Need To Fall In Love? / For Guys: Would you prefer a Clean Cut Girl or a Bad Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.