Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,714 members, 7,809,705 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:38 PM

12 Governors In Nigeria Are Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 12 Governors In Nigeria Are Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says (45638 Views)

ONDO DECIDES: 12 Governors Storm Akure For Akeredolu / APC Crisis Deepens As 12 Governors Set To Dump Party / The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-East? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12 Governors In Nigeria Are Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jan 31, 2021
BigSarah:
In this age, people still remain hostile based on same sex relations. Out of all the bad things

Bloody Feminist
See the irrational response
Rubbish

3 Likes

Re: 12 Governors In Nigeria Are Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says by Nonybb: 4:29pm On Jan 31, 2021
S
Re: 12 Governors In Nigeria Are Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jan 31, 2021
Brendaniel:
When I was telling someone in the other thread that these gay guys became bolder because of Biden, people thought we were joking, but you can see it, when we were warning about Biden presidency, some thought we were only sharing propaganda, like I said a lot of people don't like to hear the truth...
So how does someone's sexuality change the ecosystem, dullards full Nigeria no be small.

6 Likes

Re: 12 Governors In Nigeria Are Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says by doxijaw: 4:30pm On Jan 31, 2021
Agenda must gend.

The black man with his empty skull only copies nonesense, no high culture and development.

Either worshipping another man's God or degeneracy.

A race that have been stereotyped as a beastial sex obsessed low iq animal , consistently confirming what most have long thought .

Continue.. it's a shame to be part of a shameless group.

5 Likes

Re: 12 Governors In Nigeria Are Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jan 31, 2021
Dapcity007:

Bloody Feminist
See the irrational response
Rubbish
It's your response that is irrational.

5 Likes

Re: 12 Governors In Nigeria Are Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says by pepperdemzombie: 4:31pm On Jan 31, 2021
JidennaJason:
Drilling the ass of your fellow nigga is a mental illness that requires some spiritual cleansing..

Some guys engage in this dirty act to get juicy appointments, to become rich and famous quickly, to enter into the corridors of powers without stress and just for the fun of it.

But I will never do such disgusting thing

"Road bend nor mean say I go bend waka put"

Unconfirmed sources has it that some Lekki boys like Alex Ekubo, Uti Nwachukwu and IK Ogbonna dey do "Yansh"
Don't mind the hypocrites, na Bobrisky be their problem.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 12 Governors In Nigeria Are Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says by eldav(m): 4:32pm On Jan 31, 2021
Dude be paving his way to seeking asylum in the US. All na format. Lol

7 Likes

Re: 12 Governors In Nigeria Are Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says by deleo16(m): 4:32pm On Jan 31, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: 12 Governors In Nigeria Are Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jan 31, 2021
SegFault:

It's your response that is irrational.

Defending these Feminist and allowing her to illogically justify homosexuality
Are you normal?
Hope you are not an homosexual?

1 Like

Re: 12 Governors In Nigeria Are Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says by LZAA: 4:33pm On Jan 31, 2021
This idiot is busy chasing clout forgetting that the Internet never forgets
How this foo.l will explain to his family and kids later is beyond me
Smh

1 Like

Re: 12 Governors In Nigeria Are Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says by Freelane33(m): 4:33pm On Jan 31, 2021
Sighted
BigSarah:
In this age, people still remain hostile based on same sex relations. Out of all the bad things

1 Like

Re: 12 Governors In Nigeria Are Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says by Oshokalo: 4:33pm On Jan 31, 2021
how can somebody find his mantype yansh attractive,if no be say another thing they there,I think people doing it are not happy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 12 Governors In Nigeria Are Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says by tit(f): 4:33pm On Jan 31, 2021
Anambra is the headquarters of gay?
Obi and Obiano are gay

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 12 Governors In Nigeria Are Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jan 31, 2021
And what should we now do, you are gay we've heard for fck sakes, there are hundreds like you who don't disturb others.

1 Like 1 Share

Gay people in Nigeria will accuse you of being gay if you don't agree with their act

4 Likes

Re: 12 Governors In Nigeria Are Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says by Mayng01(m): 4:34pm On Jan 31, 2021
This is serious
Re: 12 Governors In Nigeria Are Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jan 31, 2021
Dapcity007:

Defending these Feminist and allowing her to illogically justify homosexuality
Are you normal?
Hope you are not an homosexual?
You can't even speak English properly so forget the conversation. And please logically justify your stand against homosexuality. Let's see how far you can go.

4 Likes

Re: 12 Governors In Nigeria Are Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says by yunqdady: 4:35pm On Jan 31, 2021
Haq Haq haq

3 Likes

Re: 12 Governors In Nigeria Are Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says by Neddstark: 4:35pm On Jan 31, 2021
True many men in top positions are into homosexuality. But at least they keep it secret knowing it is evil. But for this clown to be encouraging it and turning gay activist, please can the weak Nigerian law use this clown as a scapegoat?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 12 Governors In Nigeria Are Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says by NaijaCover(m): 4:36pm On Jan 31, 2021
Juliusmalema:
They just need to lock this man up..

Attention seeking mofo

You Again
Re: 12 Governors In Nigeria Are Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jan 31, 2021
SegFault:

You can't even speak English properly so forget the conversation.

Bloody gay apologist
See the excuse
Rubbish

2 Likes

Re: 12 Governors In Nigeria Are Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says by Abfinest007(m): 4:37pm On Jan 31, 2021
I laugh
Re: 12 Governors In Nigeria Are Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jan 31, 2021
Dapcity007:

Bloody gay apologist
See the excuse
Rubbish
Go back and read my post once more.

1 Like

Re: 12 Governors In Nigeria Are Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says by doxijaw: 4:37pm On Jan 31, 2021
Darwin says that the gap between civilized man and his closest evolutionary ancestor will widen. The gap will eventually be between civilized man “and some ape as low as a baboon, instead of as at present between the negro or Australian and the gorilla” (201). Read that last line again if you missed it: Darwin’s theory claims that Africans and Australians are more closely related to apes than Europeans are. The spectrum of organisms is a hierarchy here, with white Europeans at the top and apes at the bottom. In Darwin’s theory, colored people fall somewhere in between. Modern human is essentially restricted only to white Europeans, with all other races viewed as somehow sub-human.

2 Likes

Re: 12 Governors In Nigeria Are Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says by faste: 4:38pm On Jan 31, 2021
Why can't the police prosecute this guy?Afterall,there is an anti gay law.

2 Likes

Re: 12 Governors In Nigeria Are Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says by Greatzeus(m): 4:38pm On Jan 31, 2021
We all shake tables once in a while,but some tables are "unshakables" and this guy right here shaking them vigorously grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 12 Governors In Nigeria Are Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says by NaijaCover(m): 4:38pm On Jan 31, 2021
adadike:
Tufiakwa! Gays are mentally sick patients. Coz the God I know did not and cannot create anybody gay or lesbian. There is an evil spirit behind this sickness. If you like believe me , if you like don't believe me but an very sure of what am saying. How I got to know is a story for another day. If u are gay, you are not normal you Are both physically and mentally sick. How can u be doing your fellow man yansh and you call it normal? How can you pose yansh for your fellow man and you said you are mentally okay. Well I trust my Gov Obiano. He dey do better Asa not nkem okeke his deputy

You have started again, why are you calling Name's
Re: 12 Governors In Nigeria Are Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says by Duridadi: 4:39pm On Jan 31, 2021
Names or STF up !!!

1 Like

Re: 12 Governors In Nigeria Are Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says by membranus: 4:39pm On Jan 31, 2021
BigSarah:

So gay and lesbian relationship does not bother your spiritual sense?

Then you must be one of them.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 12 Governors In Nigeria Are Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jan 31, 2021
SegFault:

You can't even speak English properly so forget the conversation. And please logically justify your stand against homosexuality. Let's see how far you can go.

Now you are talking
Its a Biological deviation
It's a sexual preference rather than a sexual orientation
It's a psychological disorder same as transgenderism
Its an abnormality and an abberation

Evolutionary science is against it, only depraved social constructivist in social sciences agree with these nonsense

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 12 Governors In Nigeria Are Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says by cocolacec(m): 4:40pm On Jan 31, 2021
squash47:
This guy no get sense. He think say only him can change the Constitution ?

If he get mind, make he call the governors wey be gay and present evidence.

Men who are gay are the most stupid set of humans on Earth. Tufiakwa. What's sexy about your fellow man ?

Many gay men are victims of rape from childhood,Same applies to some female prostitutes.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

'EFCC I'm Here T-shirt': Another Man Recreates Fayose’s Act (Photos) / Buhari Meets Saraki Again In London / President Buhari Sacks Abdulrasheed Maina From Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.