Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,273 members, 7,954,073 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:54 AM

12 Governors In Nigeria Are Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 12 Governors In Nigeria Are Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says (46038 Views)

ONDO DECIDES: 12 Governors Storm Akure For Akeredolu / APC Crisis Deepens As 12 Governors Set To Dump Party / The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-East? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12 Governors In Nigeria Are Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says by Flamemignon1(m): 12:51pm On Feb 01, 2021
Rotji:

Seun, Nairaland Admins we are begging you to stop posting these gay news to us. We don't want to see it please, you are helping them get publicity by always going to their SM pages to quote the nonsense they posting so as to get more popular. Tell your other bloggers that we don't want these kinds of posts abeg.

These mofos know that when they write nonsense controversial posts on their SM handles you guys will be outdoing yourselves to publish giving them undue publicity.

Except if you are part of the publicity agenda, we say we don't want mbok. Leave us alone, enough of stupid gays headlines
You have no idea the amount of traffic this post has garnered. You can't blame them, it's simply business and money and moreover the change begins with you, ignore posts like this and tell others to do the same because as long as people keeps commenting on posts like these then be sure to see more of them. You can't tell him not to make his money
Re: 12 Governors In Nigeria Are Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says by Myself2(m): 1:30pm On Feb 01, 2021
Dandas:

Dont be in a haste to critise someones idea, people are scared to show prove, when e happen na the same una go say...na him good for am, why him no keep quite.....
[b] with time, things will come to play...its just a matter of time, check out this piece i wrote years ago

Dear fellows,
This my little piece of discovery or information will amaze you guys on what has been happening in recent, for some of us who understand or have a little knowledge of IT will agree with me that 3G only comes up when network activities matters. But this little secret i'm about to share with you is the latest ( discovery or information ) in town.
A lot of uproar have been going in Nigeria of recent, so many unsolved problems and lots of rising issues and they are fast destroying the country. Apart from issues like CORRUPTION, POWER TUSSLE, RITUAL KILLINGS, DRUGS etc....Have we considered homo-sexual activities as one of the fast rising issues in our dear country. Talking about homosexual activites and 3G....I dont think they relate in anyway.
3G is the third generation of wireless telecommunication network that at least transfer data of about 200 kbit/s. But to my own discovery of 3G will shock you guys. Homosexual activities or in an advanced way or in western world called (LGBTQs)
meaning ....[b]L-lebians, G-gay, B-bisexual, T-transgender, Q- queers
LGBTQs activities in nigeria is gradually growing silently under our nose, the unstable economy of the country coupled with its leadership problem makes people want to do any thing to survive. Girls in their are brought during parties to disguise it, lots of young and matured men are also in this group. According to information reaching me, 3G is an association of the coded guys. some of our past leadesr were somehow rumoured to belong to this group....now meaning of 3G (Gay Guys Groups) this reminded me of a letter sent to formal nigerian president Goodluck Jonathan and the nigerian people concerning the LGBT rights.
We might have one way or the other know some information about this group.............Nigerian government have zero tolerance on such issue and the community as a whole despise it ..........According to information about 3G, they are 50-65% rich and well connected, their ways of handshake and eye contact when in mix of people is different. LGBTQs in some western countries have right and freedom and are well supported by their family members...............I know for sure that its a big time Jail sentense if anyone in Nigeria is found to be in any of these.
So just incase you hear someone talking or saying something about 3G, be attentive to know what the discussion is all about. For some reasons i decided not to upload some pictures of their last VIP party in order not to endanger someones life.

Remain bless......

??

Totally unrelated to my response to the stupid reckless and unsubstantiated allegation of the gay pervert
Re: 12 Governors In Nigeria Are Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says by squash47(m): 2:19pm On Feb 01, 2021
Rotji:

Seun, Nairaland Admins we are begging you to stop posting these gay news to us. We don't want to see it please, you are helping them get publicity by always going to their SM pages to quote the nonsense they posting so as to get more popular. Tell your other bloggers that we don't want these kinds of posts abeg.

These mofos know that when they write nonsense controversial posts on their SM handles you guys will be outdoing yourselves to publish giving them undue publicity.

Except if you are part of the publicity agenda, we say we don't want mbok. Leave us alone, enough of stupid gays headlines

Very stupid set of gays

1 Like

Re: 12 Governors In Nigeria Are Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says by NSK4U(m): 3:39pm On Feb 01, 2021
Flamemignon1:

Beyonce supports gay rights, is she a lesbian?

......hmmmm

All I know is that Beyonce or no Beyonce, Sarah is gay(lesbian)
Re: 12 Governors In Nigeria Are Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says by Pyhonist: 8:33pm On Feb 01, 2021
SegFault:

Who called this one? The guy did not feel bad about the insult it's now you.
STOP TAKING PANADOL OVER ANOTHER MAN'S HEADACHE.

Jokes on you. Na u sabi
Re: 12 Governors In Nigeria Are Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says by FRANKOSKI(m): 12:38am On Feb 04, 2021
this guy hmmmmmmm

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

3 Potential Candidates For EFCC Chairmanship / Atiku Pays Buhari A Courtesy Visit At Defence House (photos) / Videos Of Buhari Exchanging Pleasantries With Aides In London Emerges (WATCH)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.