Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,651 members, 7,823,845 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

12 Governors In Nigeria Are Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 12 Governors In Nigeria Are Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says (45729 Views)

ONDO DECIDES: 12 Governors Storm Akure For Akeredolu / APC Crisis Deepens As 12 Governors Set To Dump Party / The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-East? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12 Governors In Nigeria Are Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says by doxijaw: 7:08pm On Jan 31, 2021
blackpanda:

Actually u are not quite as smart as u think. You support twins now, but at the time they were being murdered it's people like u that were championing it and claiming white man is God rubbish.

What will homosexuality achieve Are u serious? What will heterosexuality achieve other than population explosion, fewer resources, death and disease Lol. Being smart involved using your brain dispassionately. Homosexuality is actually an answer to depopulation, which is one of the biggest problems facing the world today. Forget emotional arguments, face facts. If we are talking in terms of contribution to society, let me tell u most of the greatest artists, poets, scientists were either gay or had no interest in heterosexuality. grin Go and read history

So essentially , you're totally aligned with the globo homo agenda, which is depopulation, not entirely surprised by your disdain for God either, a testament that the agenda is gending.

In case you need to know what heterosexuality has achieved since it's not obvious to you, I'll term it continuity.

You're here typing gibberish brainwashed nonesense because of heterosexuals.

I ask again apart from the Idea put in your head by whites, how is homosexuality going to benefit us as a people?
Re: 12 Governors In Nigeria Are Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says by Dollanaira: 7:09pm On Jan 31, 2021
grin coz you are fucvvking them right
Re: 12 Governors In Nigeria Are Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says by blackpanda: 7:15pm On Jan 31, 2021
doxijaw:

So essentially , you're totally aligned with the globo homo agenda, which is depopulation, not entirely surprised by your disdain for God either, a testament that the agenda is gending.

In case you need to know what heterosexuality has achieved since it's not obvious to you, I'll term it continuity.

You're here typing gibberish brainwashed nonesense because of heterosexuals.

I ask again apart from the Idea put in your head by whites, how is homosexuality going to benefit us as a people?

Again u will fail when it comes to justification by faith since God has already told u to leave the judgment for him. How about u that commits sin every single day, how are u any better.

Btw there is no global agenda. Homosexuals have always been around just as far back as heterosexuals.

Whites did not put anything in my head. Instead God gave me brain and common sense, including empathy. I have already to u the benefits of homosexuality to society so read up.

All u really have is emotional statements born from ignorance. The white u claim to hate is the same white u are praying and fasting everyday to get their visa. It's the same white that even taught u who God is and gave u church. Same white that gave u formal education which u sheepishly fight to get admission year in year out. Lol. So pls keep deceiving yourself.

1 Like

Re: 12 Governors In Nigeria Are Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says by doxijaw: 7:17pm On Jan 31, 2021
blackpanda:

Actually u don't see things holistically. U only see things one sided from what u were told or taught.

If u truly want to talk of benefit to society, then homosexuality is a million times more beneficial to society than heterosexuality.

Look around u today, the biggest problem the world is facing is overpopulation. From china to India everybody is looking for ways to reduce their over populated resource-deficient cities, all thanks to heterosexuality. Thanks to heterosexuality we have to deal with unwanted pregnancies, diseases, abortion, pregnancy complications, rape, domestic abuse and what have u. So my dear don't come and lecture on benefit to society cos sleeping with the opposite sex is not any better for society.

You are so ill informed it's baffling.

It's not heterosexuality that causes population explosion but rather culture/ education.

So called China with it's previous population is now having birth rate issues, same with the west.

So essentially , let's turn gay to reduce our population? and you say you're educated angry

When the population drops , the poverty stays the same, productivity is what keeps a country's income balanced , not some genocidal perverse idealism that would make the craziest fascists shudder.

You are a brainwashed African, literate but uneducated.

1 Like

Re: 12 Governors In Nigeria Are Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says by doxijaw: 7:23pm On Jan 31, 2021
blackpanda:

Again u will fail when it comes to justification by faith since God has already told u to leave the judgment for him. How about u that commits sin every single day, how are u any better.

Btw there is no global agenda. Homosexuals have always been around just as far back as heterosexuals.

Whites did not put anything in my head. Instead God gave me brain and common sense, including empathy. I have already to u the benefits of homosexuality to society so read up.

All u really have is emotional statements born from ignorance. The white u claim to hate is the same white u are praying and fasting everyday to get their visa. It's the same white that even taught u who God is and gave u church. Same white that gave u formal education which u sheepishly fight to get admission year in year out. Lol. So pls keep deceiving yourself.

I'm arguing from a logical stand point and you've have failed to show you understand what you are talking about.

In simple terms, more like a 1 plus 1 is equal to 2 kind of argument.

The white man has done a number on you guys, keep chasing shadows. grin
Re: 12 Governors In Nigeria Are Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says by NSK4U(m): 7:23pm On Jan 31, 2021
BigSarah:
In this age, people still remain hostile based on same sex relations. Out of all the bad things

Sarah you gay?
Re: 12 Governors In Nigeria Are Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says by blackpanda: 7:25pm On Jan 31, 2021
doxijaw:

You are so ill informed it's baffling.

It's not heterosexuality that causes population explosion but rather culture/ education.

So called China with it's previous population is now having birth rate issues, same with the west.

So essentially , let's turn gay to reduce our population? and you say you're educated angry

When the population drops , the poverty stays the same, productivity is what keeps a country's income balanced , not some genocidal perverse idealism that would make the craziest fascists shudder.

You are a brainwashed African, literate but uneducated.

So is it gay people responsible for procreation

And btw u don't know that reduction in population won't affect poverty because it's never been tested. On the contrary countries with fewer population tend to thrive better than over bloated countries. E.g u won't compare uk, us or even south africa whose population are around 50million to nigeria with over 200million. The evidence is glaring. More population obviously equals less resources to share.

I didn't ask u to be gay. Rather it's straight people forcing gay people to turn straight. U are the one that requested the benefits of homosexuality. If we aren't busy making millions of babies year in year out the world won't be full of so many ignorant backward and barbaric people.

1 Like

Re: 12 Governors In Nigeria Are Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says by patwilly(m): 7:27pm On Jan 31, 2021
doxijaw:
Darwin says that the gap between civilized man and his closest evolutionary ancestor will widen. The gap will eventually be between civilized man “and some ape as low as a baboon, instead of as at present between the negro or Australian and the gorilla” (201). Read that last line again if you missed it: Darwin’s theory claims that Africans and Australians are more closely related to apes than Europeans are. The spectrum of organisms is a hierarchy here, with white Europeans at the top and apes at the bottom. In Darwin’s theory, colored people fall somewhere in between. Modern human is essentially restricted only to white Europeans, with all other races viewed as somehow sub-human.
doxijaw, say more on this theory. Will appreciate a link to a site or PDF. Thanks.
Re: 12 Governors In Nigeria Are Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says by blackpanda: 7:28pm On Jan 31, 2021
doxijaw:

I'm arguing from a logical stand point and you've have failed to show you understand what you are talking about.

In simple terms, more like a 1 plus 1 is equal to 2 kind of argument.

The white man has done a number on you guys, keep chasing shadows. grin

Whats one blabbing White man ko purple girl ni. Mtscheeew. Obviously u know in your heart that your argument is very illogical.
Re: 12 Governors In Nigeria Are Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says by doxijaw: 7:33pm On Jan 31, 2021
blackpanda:

So is it gay people responsible for procreation

And btw u don't know that reduction in population won't affect poverty because it's never been tested. On the contrary countries with fewer population tend to thrive better than over bloated countries. E.g u won't compare uk, us or even south africa whose population are around 50million to nigeria with over 200million. The evidence is glaring. More population obviously equals less resources to share.

I didn't ask u to be gay. Rather it's straight people forcing gay people to turn straight. U are the one that requested the benefits of homosexuality. If we aren't busy making millions of babies year in year out the world won't be full of so many ignorant backward and barbaric people.

Gay people and their gayness have no impact on anything.

In countries where homosexuality is acceptable, gays still adopt, so whether gays exist or not, Humans want continuity.

Your argument is so simpleton, you'll go to any extent to justify uselessness, in the pretense of fighting for equality.

As for your last argument China with a population of a billion is more productive than Nigeria

So get educated, i mean real education, stop being a puppet for the global elites, as Africans, we have no skin in the game.
Re: 12 Governors In Nigeria Are Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says by vineyardfarms: 7:35pm On Jan 31, 2021
ijustdey:
Nollywood actor, Uche Maduagwu, who came out to recently to declare his sexual orientation as gay, made the claim in an Instagram post.

He shied away from naming the people.

He slammed the anti-gay law former President Goodluck Jonathan signed in 2014.

The actor called on U.S. President Joe Biden to sanction Nigerian government over the 14-years jail term for homosexuals in Nigeria.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKqn1uxlRUE/?igshid=1sggbftu8mxpq

Even dogs knows the difference - homosexuals are worst than goat. God has mercy.
Re: 12 Governors In Nigeria Are Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says by blackpanda: 7:38pm On Jan 31, 2021
doxijaw:

Gay people and their gayness have no impact on anything.

In countries where homosexuality is acceptable, gays still adopt, so whether gays exist or not Human want continuity.

Your argument is so simpleton, you'll go to any extent to justify uselessness, in the pretense of fighting for equality.

As for your last argument China with a population of a billion is more productive than Nigeria

So get educated, i mean real education, stop being a puppet for the global elites, as Africans, we have no skin im the game.

@the highlighted...do u now see how illogical u are How does adoption increase procreation Smh.
Rather gay people are adopting and giving homes to the babies that straight people dumped after having sex. So who is now the menace to society Smh

As for china, if they are so productive then why did they issue the one child per couple policy Why are they running around the globe looking for where to dump their citizens Lol. Do u now see the havock caused by heterosexuality and lack of tolerance? Smh

You are the one that should get educated here and free yourself from ignorance.

1 Like

Re: 12 Governors In Nigeria Are Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says by Achorise: 7:39pm On Jan 31, 2021
adadike:
my brother is not gay, he is doing pussy with cute kids and he will never be gay. So u don't know that gay is a mental problem as well as spiritual. There is a demon behind it. No one is born gay. My God is not an author of confusion. Gays or those suspecting their gay tendencies should quickly go for deliverance. Stop testing God, his anger can consume and destroy us all in a jiffy. I want the whole world to bear me witness that I spoke out and still speaking out against gay and lesbianism coz God's anger is coming fast
It shows you don’t even read or know your bible very well,let me educate you.Read Romans one 1:18-28 and learn .Emphasis read verse 27 and 28 for clarity.Homosexuality is a result of sin of idolatry of the fathers.
It’s a spiritual issue that only God can save and deliver victims of it.
Secondly I didn’t say your brother is gay,I was only being sarcastic on a general term.
If you read that passage it says God gave them over to—.
Re: 12 Governors In Nigeria Are Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says by ultimateprof: 7:41pm On Jan 31, 2021
Indirectly if you're not gay no political post for you in Nigeria.

Wahala for who want to be a politician.
Re: 12 Governors In Nigeria Are Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jan 31, 2021
I don't want to talk about this because of people like intersexsherry and the Madam Sahara but then this evening I start to remember the city of Sodom and Gomorrah and I start to ask myself some of this men don't really have any genes mutilation like that,they are just pervert imagine leaving all the beautiful women to want to sleep with a fellow man and more insultly to take Madam Spikes word an Angel ......I pray the mumu that has turn himself to PRO recieve Sense.
Re: 12 Governors In Nigeria Are Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says by doxijaw: 7:50pm On Jan 31, 2021
blackpanda:

@the highlighted...do u now see how illogical u are How does adoption increase procreation Smh.
Rather gay people are adopting and giving homes to the babies that straight people dumped after having sex. So who is now the menace to society Smh

As for china, if they are so productive then why did they issue the one child per couple policy Why are they running around the globe looking for where to dump their citizens Lol. Do u now see the havock caused by heterosexuality and lack of tolerance? Smh

You are the one that should get educated here and free yourself from ignorance.

Not illogical, you are just happy twisting facts.

China's pre percieved over population backfired, it's now a cause for concern as birth rates have declined due to d one child policy, add non baby making homosexuals to that mix, it could've been worse

Gays adopt kids even in rich Western countries, so tieing poverty to population is meaningless has long as the country is productive enough to sustain itself, wonder why Canada is looking for immigrants?

What Nigeria need's are high iq, productive population, not folks who think fuckin the wrong hole makes them valuable or their lack of ability to pro create makes them an advantageous add on to society.

Gays are useless unless otherwise they bring something substantial to the table, it's really that simple
Re: 12 Governors In Nigeria Are Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says by tonysmart2017: 7:50pm On Jan 31, 2021
This guy go soon enter yankee.
Re: 12 Governors In Nigeria Are Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says by donyfrank: 7:55pm On Jan 31, 2021
ijustdey:
Nollywood actor, Uche Maduagwu, who came out to recently to declare his sexual orientation as gay, made the claim in an Instagram post.

The actor called on U.S. President Joe Biden to sanction Nigerian government over the 14-years jail term for homosexuals in Nigeria.

Oluku.
If na Anus dey hungry una,women no get anus?
What is so special about man's anus bikonu?
Spits!
Re: 12 Governors In Nigeria Are Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says by EMMY76: 8:00pm On Jan 31, 2021
This idiot might just be stylishly looking for american free visa to escape from nigeria.
Re: 12 Governors In Nigeria Are Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says by saniabubakar425: 8:00pm On Jan 31, 2021
This is madness how can you lust for the same sex? Americans their human rights they're saying is destroying humanity!
Re: 12 Governors In Nigeria Are Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says by EMMY76: 8:12pm On Jan 31, 2021
yemex04:
The guy probably came out openly in order to get asylum from any of the developed countries who legalized gay..

I thought so too the guy is a total waste of life I really his parents.
Re: 12 Governors In Nigeria Are Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jan 31, 2021
Stupid idiot, nothing why concern USA with our own constitution or law you go tell us? Those governors and others are gays because that's what they have to do to get to where they are, idiot stupid people
Re: 12 Governors In Nigeria Are Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says by blackpanda: 8:38pm On Jan 31, 2021
doxijaw:

Not illogical, you are just happy twisting facts.

China's pre percieved over population backfired, it's now a cause for concern as birth rates have declined due to d one child policy, add non baby making homosexuals to that mix, it could've been worse

Gays adopt kids even in rich Western countries, so tieing poverty to population is meaningless has long as the country is productive enough to sustain itself, wonder why Canada is looking for immigrants?

What Nigeria need's are high iq, productive population, not folks who think fuckin the wrong hole makes them valuable or their lack of ability to pro create makes them an advantageous add on to society.

Gays are useless unless otherwise they bring something substantial to the table, it's really that simple

You don't even know what u are saying. It's not making any sense at all.

As in u are speaking English o but the phrases are not adding up to make sense. FYI Canada is looking for immigrants because it has a huge land mass compared to population. More importantly, canada isn't looking for heterosexual people. Infact many of u hypocrites making noisy here go to canada lieing that that are gays fleeing from this same persecution they perpetrated here in nigeria. You guys are quick to identify as gay when u want favour but revert to your ignorant backward ways when you are in the shithole. Lol.

Btw iq has nothing to do with sexuality. On the contrary homophobia is a sign of a very low iq and inability to think logically with the brain.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 12 Governors In Nigeria Are Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says by roselynbas(f): 8:55pm On Jan 31, 2021
doxijaw:

It takes a certain level of iq to decipher.

If you still can't connect the dots, well your level of interpolation and abstraction may be low .

Dapcity for example gets it.

You should probably have private chatted the Dapcity since only the 2 of you understand yourselves. You gave an opinion on a public forum and as intelligent as you claim to be only one person seem to understand you? Guy reason am na!
Re: 12 Governors In Nigeria Are Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says by doxijaw: 9:00pm On Jan 31, 2021
roselynbas:

You should probably have private chatted the Dapcity since only the 2 of you understand yourselves. You gave an opinion on a public forum and as intelligent as you claim to be only one person seem to understand you? Guy reason am na!

I meant dapcity has a depth of understanding that covers a wide scope, not the type to regurgitate thing's.

Nairaland isn't political anyway, so I can only mention the few political minded people I've encountered here.

If you have some political views , feel free to share, I've shared mine.
Re: 12 Governors In Nigeria Are Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says by stasius: 9:02pm On Jan 31, 2021
We knew long ago my dear.
Re: 12 Governors In Nigeria Are Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says by Ezidimma(m): 9:10pm On Jan 31, 2021
It's obvious this urchin sabi say him no go go far for acting so he resorts to gay crusade.

Efulefu !!!!!
Re: 12 Governors In Nigeria Are Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says by BobbyZrealist(m): 9:46pm On Jan 31, 2021
Dapcity007:

What jargons are you spewing
What rubbish phobia?
It's filthy, disgusting,and detestable
Against biology,nature and even God and Humans alike
If everybody was an homosexual did you know how the world would be?

My bro,u dey reason very well.
It is absurd how they defend such habits,imagine defending something like incest because it is done by adults?
That makes no sense.
It is a serous mental disorder.
Sodomy is bad. Simple

1 Like

Re: 12 Governors In Nigeria Are Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says by Ady84: 9:49pm On Jan 31, 2021
hahaaaaahah they do nyash.
Re: 12 Governors In Nigeria Are Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says by YourBestWriter: 9:54pm On Jan 31, 2021
ijustdey:

This guy can't say this during Trump era.

Now the devil's party (democrats) have taken control. Anyway, God is good always.
Re: 12 Governors In Nigeria Are Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says by Hapuruchukwu(m): 10:03pm On Jan 31, 2021
Anu mpama... Kitikpa gbagbukwa gi and your gay rubbish there... Imagine opinion.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

El-Rufai Insists It’s Time To Restructure Nigeria, Says We Have No Excuse / Running Mate: You’re A Betrayer Of Highest Order, Edwin Clark, Attack Okowa / Wike Weeps As PDP Blocks His Gubernatorial Aspirations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.