Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,763 members, 7,955,911 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:27 PM

12 Governors In Nigeria Are Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 12 Governors In Nigeria Are Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says (46046 Views)

ONDO DECIDES: 12 Governors Storm Akure For Akeredolu / APC Crisis Deepens As 12 Governors Set To Dump Party / The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-East? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12 Governors In Nigeria Are Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says by Beey(f): 10:08pm On Jan 31, 2021
baratech:

He's looking for visa...in USA... They'll give him asylum visa
LOL even the asylum seekers here are yet to get papers, but just maybe Biden will change that. However, I still think bedroom matters should be between those involved, they shouldn’t drag the rest of the world into it.
Re: 12 Governors In Nigeria Are Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says by Mhimi007(m): 10:13pm On Jan 31, 2021
JidennaJason:
Drilling the ass of your fellow nigga is a mental illness that requires some spiritual cleansing..

Some guys engage in this dirty act to get juicy appointments, to become rich and famous quickly, to enter into the corridors of powers without stress and just for the fun of it.

But I will never do such disgusting thing

"Road bend nor mean say I go bend waka put"
Unconfirmed sources has it that some Lekki boys like Alex Ekubo, Uti Nwachukwu and IK Ogbonna dey do "Yansh"
"you wicked see the skirt you shook backa put grin
JidennaJason:
Drilling the ass of your fellow nigga is a mental illness that requires some spiritual cleansing..

Some guys engage in this dirty act to get juicy appointments, to become rich and famous quickly, to enter into the corridors of powers without stress and just for the fun of it.

But I will never do such disgusting thing

"Road bend nor mean say I go bend waka put"
Unconfirmed sources has it that some Lekki boys like Alex Ekubo, Uti Nwachukwu and IK Ogbonna dey do "Yansh"
"you wicked see the skirt you shook backa put
Re: 12 Governors In Nigeria Are Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says by EmekaA125(m): 10:18pm On Jan 31, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr Isoright
U didn't include Nah eeeeeeh No qualms. This is so unsophisticated. Lol
Re: 12 Governors In Nigeria Are Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says by NybenSBF101(m): 10:19pm On Jan 31, 2021
BigSarah:
In this age, people still remain hostile based on same sex relations. Out of all the bad things

We know say u be lesbian. Even ur neighbors are aware, stfu
Re: 12 Governors In Nigeria Are Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says by EmekaA125(m): 10:22pm On Jan 31, 2021
Those that called me names for supporting Trump ardently should see the reason I did so. Sleepy, boring, old, senile Joe won't hesitate in signing Executive order to support LGBT madness. Like someone opined, they became bolder and boisterous about their demand in making gay a global thing since Biden smuggled himself to the White House. Too bad and outrightly condemnable.
Re: 12 Governors In Nigeria Are Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says by EmekaA125(m): 10:26pm On Jan 31, 2021
I heard most Northern governors, Senators and Reps are Homosexuals. I don't know how true it is.
Northern sharia law protects hijabian Muslim ladies a lot and this makes them unavailable to men's satisfaction so many boys resort to exploring themselves to bridge the gap created by societal laws in protection of ladies in the North.
Too bad though!!!
Re: 12 Governors In Nigeria Are Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says by NybenSBF101(m): 10:37pm On Jan 31, 2021
Please we need sharia law in Nigeria especially in the south
Re: 12 Governors In Nigeria Are Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says by Dandas: 10:52pm On Jan 31, 2021
Myself2:
Stupid
Idiotic
Senseless
Mad and crazy allegation.

How did this idiot come about these blatant figure of lies
Dont be in a haste to critise someones idea, people are scared to show prove, when e happen na the same una go say...na him good for am, why him no keep quite.....
[b] with time, things will come to play...its just a matter of time, check out this piece i wrote years ago

Dear fellows,
This my little piece of discovery or information will amaze you guys on what has been happening in recent, for some of us who understand or have a little knowledge of IT will agree with me that 3G only comes up when network activities matters. But this little secret i'm about to share with you is the latest ( discovery or information ) in town.
A lot of uproar have been going in Nigeria of recent, so many unsolved problems and lots of rising issues and they are fast destroying the country. Apart from issues like CORRUPTION, POWER TUSSLE, RITUAL KILLINGS, DRUGS etc....Have we considered homo-sexual activities as one of the fast rising issues in our dear country. Talking about homosexual activites and 3G....I dont think they relate in anyway.
3G is the third generation of wireless telecommunication network that at least transfer data of about 200 kbit/s. But to my own discovery of 3G will shock you guys. Homosexual activities or in an advanced way or in western world called (LGBTQs)
meaning ....[b]L-lebians, G-gay, B-bisexual, T-transgender, Q- queers
LGBTQs activities in nigeria is gradually growing silently under our nose, the unstable economy of the country coupled with its leadership problem makes people want to do any thing to survive. Girls in their are brought during parties to disguise it, lots of young and matured men are also in this group. According to information reaching me, 3G is an association of the coded guys. some of our past leadesr were somehow rumoured to belong to this group....now meaning of 3G (Gay Guys Groups) this reminded me of a letter sent to formal nigerian president Goodluck Jonathan and the nigerian people concerning the LGBT rights.
We might have one way or the other know some information about this group.............Nigerian government have zero tolerance on such issue and the community as a whole despise it ..........According to information about 3G, they are 50-65% rich and well connected, their ways of handshake and eye contact when in mix of people is different. LGBTQs in some western countries have right and freedom and are well supported by their family members...............I know for sure that its a big time Jail sentense if anyone in Nigeria is found to be in any of these.
So just incase you hear someone talking or saying something about 3G, be attentive to know what the discussion is all about. For some reasons i decided not to upload some pictures of their last VIP party in order not to endanger someones life.

Remain bless......
Re: 12 Governors In Nigeria Are Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says by Cutiekatty: 11:08pm On Jan 31, 2021
ijustdey:
Nollywood actor, Uche Maduagwu, who came out to recently to declare his sexual orientation as gay, made the claim in an Instagram post.

He shied away from naming the people.

He slammed the anti-gay law former President Goodluck Jonathan signed in 2014.

The actor called on U.S. President Joe Biden to sanction Nigerian government over the 14-years jail term for homosexuals in Nigeria.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKqn1uxlRUE/?igshid=1sggbftu8mxpq

Sanction kill you there
Re: 12 Governors In Nigeria Are Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says by VictorRomanov: 11:32pm On Jan 31, 2021
Na asylum this one dey find.
Re: 12 Governors In Nigeria Are Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says by OBIPLUS(m): 11:34pm On Jan 31, 2021
I still imagine how they go about this dirty act. Jesus is Lord. Sodom and Gomorrah in the old days was destroyed because of this , they should just prepare for God's anger.
Re: 12 Governors In Nigeria Are Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says by Flamemignon1(m): 1:33am On Feb 01, 2021
doxijaw:

There's no way you are not gay and extremely pained about it.

I've never seen you fight for other just causes like child labour, poverty etc.

We know your type, sexual deviants , you add zero to the country's progress
I'm literally confused. So because Eminem or Beyonce supports same gender loving individuals, it means they are gay?
Re: 12 Governors In Nigeria Are Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says by Flamemignon1(m): 1:36am On Feb 01, 2021
NSK4U:

Sarah you gay?
Beyonce supports gay rights, is she a lesbian?
Re: 12 Governors In Nigeria Are Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says by Flamemignon1(m): 1:41am On Feb 01, 2021
Ghostmode2two:
Are humans alright at all? Never read, seen or heard of gay animals. Is there Any? Someone should help me please
Google and YouTube are just a click away. Help yourself
Re: 12 Governors In Nigeria Are Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says by doxijaw: 1:55am On Feb 01, 2021
Flamemignon1:

I'm literally confused. So because Eminem or Beyonce supports same gender loving individuals, it means they are gay?

Jayz mother is gay, Eminem was raised by a prostitute, I'm not sure why they're your yardstick.

Your yardstick should be based on logic, eg anatomically can a woman really have sex with another woman, is the poop hole meant for sex? , Can homosexuals pro create, what are the long standing benefits and disadvantages.

It's crazy that an African is confused about whether a man shouldn't be with another man, not entirely surprised because it's been easy to brainwash the African historically.

Why do we Africans not have a mind of our own.

If you know something is wrong, should you support it?

Think for yourself please.

1 Like

Re: 12 Governors In Nigeria Are Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says by ussv: 4:18am On Feb 01, 2021
Has he tested the 12 Governors and 40 percent senators. People just talk because thoughts came into their heads. He should name names and provide facts. All these generalized statements we don`t need it in 2021.
Re: 12 Governors In Nigeria Are Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says by IYANGBALI: 4:52am On Feb 01, 2021
Na you sabi.

Abeg where person fit get Olosho fok this early morning. Toto just dey hungry me bad bad now
Re: 12 Governors In Nigeria Are Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says by Dedetwo(m): 5:20am On Feb 01, 2021
Emyzoloye5:

lolz...heard baba Obiano can sleep with anything on skirt

even govt house cooks and cleaners aren't left out

I am happy as long as he is not a gay. Did anybody inscribe "Govt house cooks and cleaners" on top of tot....?
Re: 12 Governors In Nigeria Are Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says by Ghostmode2two(m): 6:50am On Feb 01, 2021
wany:

Google is your friend undecided
From my findings animals are not gay just that some exhibit the sexual behavior in order to stimulate their sexual desires or urge rather. Also going by the rule of depositing their genes to continue their existence by giving life to the next-generation the idea of homosexuality in animals is a total fallacy and absurdity so in a way animals are better off than humans in that aspect

1 Like

Re: 12 Governors In Nigeria Are Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says by yunqdady: 7:14am On Feb 01, 2021

2 Likes

Re: 12 Governors In Nigeria Are Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says by gbemishile: 7:28am On Feb 01, 2021
please tell us the names of the politicians that have drilled your hole. if u ain't that bold to say it,please keep quiet
Re: 12 Governors In Nigeria Are Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says by iamdaquin01(f): 8:07am On Feb 01, 2021
ijustdey:
Nollywood actor, Uche Maduagwu, who came out to recently to declare his sexual orientation as gay, made the claim in an Instagram post.

The actor called on U.S. President Joe Biden to sanction Nigerian government over the 14-years jail term for homosexuals in Nigeria.

Is obaseki among the governor's?
Re: 12 Governors In Nigeria Are Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says by Nobody: 8:33am On Feb 01, 2021
MasterShifu010:

I don't have anything against gay people, but when they say even animals do it to, for that's an insult to humanity....so if animals do it, then that means it's okay if we do it as well, male goats Bleep their mums, so we should try that too?... lols.....uf u want to argue, please don't u ever compare us to animals Abeg, it's enough u disregard God, at least dont compare His image to animals...
Who called this one?

Re: 12 Governors In Nigeria Are Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says by Flamemignon1(m): 8:35am On Feb 01, 2021
doxijaw:

Jayz mother is gay, Eminem was raised by a prostitute, I'm not sure why they're your yardstick.

Your yardstick should be based on logic, eg anatomically can a woman really have sex with another woman, is the poop hole meant for sex? , Can homosexuals pro create, what are the long standing benefits and disadvantages.

It's crazy that an African is confused about whether a man shouldn't be with another man, not entirely surprised because it's been easy to brainwash the African historically.

Why do we Africans not have a mind of our own.

If you know something is wrong, should you support it?

Think for yourself please.
What the....? I'm talking about their respective sexualities, not the people related to them, we all have different pictures of our lives, i'm just trying to let you know that it doesn't take a gay person to fight for basic human rights for his brothers and sisters, some are allies.

Moreover, what on earth is wrong with y'all? If sex is the only thing that ventures into your mind when human sexuality is discussed then this conversation will be rendered moot because obviously that's what most African men see women for, to satisfy their urge and in the basis of poop hole, you do realize that the coital imperative was just a chain to keep many sexually frustrated, better still straight couples have anal sex too, why is the same judgment not meted on them?

On the long standing pro creation issue, that's a personal thing, not everybody gay or straight wanna have kids, even before the 20th century gay men and lesbians would link up and have sex just to continue their line, research the term "marriage of convenience" and "lavender marriage" so procreation isn't a valid narrative to hate but it's ok to be homophobic afterall false acceptance and gaybaiting is far worse.

Have a beautiful week ahead
Re: 12 Governors In Nigeria Are Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says by Nobody: 8:37am On Feb 01, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Any decision or act that does not improve human civilization should be frown upon.
What a baseless logic religion should be frowned upon then for the deaths of millions of people over the centuries going by your logic, human beings can say anything just to buttress their narrow minded opinion.
Re: 12 Governors In Nigeria Are Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says by Emyzoloye5(m): 8:40am On Feb 01, 2021
Dedetwo:

I am happy as long as he is not a gay. Did anybody inscribe "Govt house cooks and cleaners" on top of tot....?

hahaha! He's free Sha

at least he dey the pay ladies after service
Re: 12 Governors In Nigeria Are Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says by Nobody: 8:40am On Feb 01, 2021
Pyhonist:

@SegFault
This man English seems to be better than yours mehn. You have the odacity to tell your fellow human that his English is not correct so he can't converse with you. Is this forum for secondary school students? Well, so far he communicates which I know he does better than you, I'm ok with his English.

NOBODY IS ALWAYS RIGHT
Who called this one? The guy did not feel bad about the insult it's now you.
STOP TAKING PANADOL OVER ANOTHER MAN'S HEADACHE.
Re: 12 Governors In Nigeria Are Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says by OyinO: 8:46am On Feb 01, 2021
Nonsense talk
Re: 12 Governors In Nigeria Are Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says by Lomprico2: 8:56am On Feb 01, 2021
the fāg is seriously seeking asylum.
Re: 12 Governors In Nigeria Are Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says by Cluedom(m): 11:10am On Feb 01, 2021
Group buy offer. There is a hot trick of making dollars on Kindle Amazon which is currently paying bills and with this you don't need to pay writers or designers to become a publisher. All will be done by you. There is a blueprint to do it yourself by writing close to 100 books without any stress with the help of different tools that will make it easy to do and making for a start between $200 to $500 monthly.We need 20 serious people for the group buy. If you are interested click this WhatsApp link. https:///BbLkVvXnnwN380okpNj7Fo
Re: 12 Governors In Nigeria Are Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says by Rotji(m): 11:22am On Feb 01, 2021
squash47:
This guy no get sense. He think say only him can change the Constitution ?

If he get mind, make he call the governors wey be gay and present evidence.

Men who are gay are the most stupid set of humans on Earth. Tufiakwa. What's sexy about your fellow man ?

Wen erigga talk am say, "even some lekki boys dey do yansh"

I didn't believe.

Especially all these fine boys that claim model.

Seun, Nairaland Admins we are begging you to stop posting these gay news to us. We don't want to see it please, you are helping them get publicity by always going to their SM pages to quote the nonsense they posting so as to get more popular. Tell your other bloggers that we don't want these kinds of posts abeg.

These mofos know that when they write nonsense controversial posts on their SM handles you guys will be outdoing yourselves to publish giving them undue publicity.

Except if you are part of the publicity agenda, we say we don't want mbok. Leave us alone, enough of stupid gays headlines

2 Likes

Re: 12 Governors In Nigeria Are Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says by gidado14(m): 11:37am On Feb 01, 2021
ijustdey:

Is like Nigerians living abroad are going mad day by day, I can't imagine myself turning ma ass for someone break it? Never

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kogi State Election Public Notice Coming From INEC / Videos Of Buhari Exchanging Pleasantries With Aides In London Emerges (WATCH) / Herdsmen: Ortom Replies Bala Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.