Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,268 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:58 AM

12 Governors In Nigeria Are Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 12 Governors In Nigeria Are Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says (45641 Views)

ONDO DECIDES: 12 Governors Storm Akure For Akeredolu / APC Crisis Deepens As 12 Governors Set To Dump Party / The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-East? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12 Governors In Nigeria Are Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says by Righteousness2(m): 4:40pm On Jan 31, 2021
Even if all the Ministers , Commissioners and Governors are Gay, it does not make it right!
It is Unnatural
it is Wickedness
It is Immoral
It is abomination
It is Disgusting!
It is Evil against GOD and man

10 Likes

Re: 12 Governors In Nigeria Are Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says by JeffreyOraz(m): 4:40pm On Jan 31, 2021
We gays rock grin

3 Likes

Re: 12 Governors In Nigeria Are Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jan 31, 2021
doxijaw:
Darwin says that the gap between civilized man and his closest evolutionary ancestor will widen. The gap will eventually be between civilized man “and some ape as low as a baboon, instead of as at present between the negro or Australian and the gorilla” (201). Read that last line again if you missed it: Darwin’s theory claims that Africans and Australians are more closely related to apes than Europeans are. The spectrum of organisms is a hierarchy here, with white Europeans at the top and apes at the bottom. In Darwin’s theory, colored people fall somewhere in between. Modern human is essentially restricted only to white Europeans, with all other races viewed as somehow sub-human.
How does this concern the matter at hand?
Re: 12 Governors In Nigeria Are Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says by OkikiOluwa1(m): 4:41pm On Jan 31, 2021
Uche Maduagwu once condemned gay. He said too many of Dem are directors in Nollywood that's why they aren't giving him roles. I come weak as he now decided to kuku join them.
He's surely sick, looking money anyhow, for attention & he's on drugs

2 Likes

Re: 12 Governors In Nigeria Are Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jan 31, 2021
Dapcity007:

Now you are talking
Its a Biological deviation
It's a sexual preference rather than a sexual orientation
It's a psychological disorder same as transgenderism
Its an abnormality and an abberation

Evolutionary science is against it, only depraved social constructivist in social sciences agree with these nonsense
And please prove how evolutionary science is against it, remember too that animals engage in homosexuality.
Re: 12 Governors In Nigeria Are Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says by Ambber(f): 4:43pm On Jan 31, 2021
Werey dey find asylum to go live in America
Re: 12 Governors In Nigeria Are Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says by elisho: 4:43pm On Jan 31, 2021
wasted Spam
Re: 12 Governors In Nigeria Are Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jan 31, 2021
Nigerians are hypocrites by nature. When these wicked souls die now, people will say no one should talk bad about the dead.

1 Like

Re: 12 Governors In Nigeria Are Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says by Amah70: 4:45pm On Jan 31, 2021
Not unbelievable. Gay is what people turn to when they get tired of exploring women of all sorts. Persons of rich background are mostly gay. They sniff cocain out of boredom and excess wealth.

Re: 12 Governors In Nigeria Are Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jan 31, 2021
SegFault:

And please prove how evolutionary science is against it, remember too that animals engage in homosexuality.

We didn't evolve as a genetic species as homosexuals if not civilization will not exist,we are reproductive animals,any animal that goes against these biological innate nature is a deviation

Gay is a mental problem that need psychiatric evaluation and assistance
It's not and can never be normal

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 12 Governors In Nigeria Are Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jan 31, 2021
BigSarah:
In this age, people still remain hostile based on same sex relations. Out of all the bad things

In this age and in this 21st century, people like you should know that gayism is unnatural and evil.

We are hostile to unnatural things like homosexuality, transgenderism and paedophilia.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 12 Governors In Nigeria Are Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says by doxijaw: 4:47pm On Jan 31, 2021
SegFault:

How does this concern the matter at hand?

Just connecting the dots, i remember arguing with some folks about Africans being soulful people when i was naive.

I also argued against Darwinism, but looking at the current situation, everything fits in right with the thesis .

A few people will understand me here, guys like dapcity , others are completely lost.

I saw you asking someone to argue against homosexuality, well since we can all be whatever , i think I'm a transgendered lesbian cheesy

Shocking to see what you Nigerians have become though.
Re: 12 Governors In Nigeria Are Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says by WoundedLamb: 4:48pm On Jan 31, 2021
OkikiOluwa1:
Uche Maduagwu once condemned gay. He said too many days in Nollywood that's why they aren't giving him roles. I come weak as he now decided to kuku join them.

I don't think he "decided" to join them. It's not a political party. I think he's always been gay. A lot of people who are extremely homophobic are closeted gay people who are either using the agression against gay persons as a camouflage or just have internalized homophobia (self hatred due to societal bias).

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 12 Governors In Nigeria Are Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says by ChangedMan1999(m): 4:50pm On Jan 31, 2021
tit:
Anambra is the headquarters of gay? Obi and Obiano are gay

I.mbecil
Re: 12 Governors In Nigeria Are Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jan 31, 2021
Dapcity007:

We didn't evolve as a genetic species as homosexuals if not civilization will not exist,we are reproductive animals,any animal that goes against these biological innate nature is a deviation

Gay is a mental problem that need psychiatric evaluation and assistance
It's not and can never be normal
This is a really dumb clause, sorry to say, everyone can't be gay and homosexuality did not start today, has been here since hundreds of thousands of years ago, of course I agree it's against the normal but unfortunately civilisation itself is against nature, most things you think that are normal now are against the laws of nature you might not understand this but oh well.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 12 Governors In Nigeria Are Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says by higgs: 4:50pm On Jan 31, 2021
Stylishly looking for US visa.

1 Like

Re: 12 Governors In Nigeria Are Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says by osusuallstars: 4:51pm On Jan 31, 2021
Your mates are inventing electric cars , covid vaccines and other inventions that can change and ease human life , your own is to tell us that men phuck you through the anus and you are proud ,

So America will give you their Central bank key as you let them know that you are a gay?

Wasted sperm

1 Like

Re: 12 Governors In Nigeria Are Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says by edoairways: 4:52pm On Jan 31, 2021
yemex04:
The guy probably came out openly in order to get asylum from any of the developed countries who legalized gay..
I said this few days ago

1 Like

Re: 12 Governors In Nigeria Are Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jan 31, 2021
doxijaw:

Just connecting the dots, i remember arguing with some folks about Africans being soulful people when i was naive.

I also argued against Darwinism, but looking at the current situation, everything fits in right with the thesis .

A few people will understand me here, guys like dapcity , others are completely lost.

I saw you asking someone to argue against homosexuality, well since we can all be whatever , i think I'm a transgendered lesbian cheesy

Shocking to see what you Nigerians have become though.
I asked for how this concerns the post, but I haven't received an answer. You either day you aren't going to give me an answer or you give me one.
Re: 12 Governors In Nigeria Are Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says by OdogwuBlog: 4:53pm On Jan 31, 2021
ijustdey:
Nollywood actor, Uche Maduagwu, who came out to recently to declare his sexual orientation as gay, made the claim in an Instagram post.

He shied away from naming the people.

He slammed the anti-gay law former President Login and Register Goodluck Jonathan signed in 2014.

The actor called on U.S. President Joe Biden to sanction Nigerian government over the 14-years jail term for homosexuals in Nigeria.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKqn1uxlRUE/?igshid=1sggbftu8mxpq
Re: 12 Governors In Nigeria Are Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says by edoairways: 4:53pm On Jan 31, 2021
osusuallstars:
Your mates are inventing electric cars , covid vaccines and other inventions that can change and ease human life , your own is to tell us that men phuck you through the anus and you are proud ,

So America will give you their Central bank key as you let them know that you are a gay?

Wasted sperm
That guy doesn't give a damn. He is seeking an asylum
Re: 12 Governors In Nigeria Are Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says by Beey(f): 4:53pm On Jan 31, 2021
ijustdey:
Nollywood actor, Uche Maduagwu, who came out to recently to declare his sexual orientation as gay, made the claim in an Instagram post.

He shied away from naming the people.

He slammed the anti-gay law former President Goodluck Jonathan signed in 2014.

The actor called on U.S. President Joe Biden to sanction Nigerian government over the 14-years jail term for homosexuals in Nigeria.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKqn1uxlRUE/?igshid=1sggbftu8mxpq
This guy talks too much. Who asked about your sex life? After telling us you are gay, what next? What are we supposed to do with that information? This one & his older brother Reno Omokri, they’ll just say any trash to appear on social media. It’s annoying actually. Maybe it’s a way of advertising for some new rich clientele. Tired of this foolishness.
Re: 12 Governors In Nigeria Are Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says by doxijaw: 4:54pm On Jan 31, 2021
WoundedLamb:

I don't think he "decided" to join them. It's not a political party. I think he's always been gay. A lot of people who are extremely homophobic are closeted gay people who are either using the agression against gay persons as a camouflage or just have internalized homophobia (self hatred due to societal bias).

Bullshit.

Couldn't it be possible that people who have right thinking skills know homosexuality is a dead end.

You can't win an argument against 1 plus 1 is 2 , no matter how hard you try.
Re: 12 Governors In Nigeria Are Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jan 31, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

In this age and in this 21st century, people like you should know that gayism is unnatural and evil.

We are hostile to unnatural things like homosexuality, transgenderism and paedophilia.
But you're not hostile to corruption, bribery, open defecation, littering and other dirty habits eh?
Re: 12 Governors In Nigeria Are Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says by baratech: 4:56pm On Jan 31, 2021
This one dey hustle visa...
Re: 12 Governors In Nigeria Are Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says by ChoCho54(f): 4:56pm On Jan 31, 2021
BigSarah:
In this age, people still remain hostile based on same sex relations. Out of all the bad things
Whatever! But why won't you guys go about your business and stop seeking attention and approval?

1 Like

Re: 12 Governors In Nigeria Are Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says by hashtagged(m): 4:56pm On Jan 31, 2021
berrystunn:
Gay
This is crime against reproduction

HIV will kill you all now and forever more
HIV nor dey kill straight people?
Re: 12 Governors In Nigeria Are Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says by edoairways: 4:56pm On Jan 31, 2021
OkikiOluwa1:
Uche Maduagwu once condemned gay. He said too many days in Nollywood that's why they aren't giving him roles. I come weak as he now decided to kuku join them.
That dude wants to leave Nigeria by all means.
Re: 12 Governors In Nigeria Are Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says by emmnprince(m): 4:57pm On Jan 31, 2021
So sad some people who were created normal chose to be abnormal in their moral. Well, it is choice as they say, but some choices are so disgusting.

It doesn't sound well. It doesn't sound right! It doesn't! History tells us how a city was utterly destroyed because of this evil practice.
Re: 12 Governors In Nigeria Are Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says by doxijaw: 4:57pm On Jan 31, 2021
SegFault:

I asked for how this concerns the post, but I haven't received an answer. You either day you aren't going to give me an answer or you give me one.

It takes a certain level of iq to decipher.

If you still can't connect the dots, well your level of interpolation and abstraction may be low .

Dapcity for example gets it.
Re: 12 Governors In Nigeria Are Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jan 31, 2021
doxijaw:

Bullshit.

Couldn't it be possible that people who have right thinking skills know homosexuality is a dead end.

You can't win an argument against 1 plus 1 is 2 , no matter how hard you try.

Nawa oh, what you're saying does not correlate with what that guy wrote.
Re: 12 Governors In Nigeria Are Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says by baratech: 4:58pm On Jan 31, 2021
Beey:
This guy talks too much. Who asked about your sex life? After telling us you are gay, what next? What are we supposed to do with that information? This one & his older brother Reno Omokri, they’ll just say any trash to appear on social media. It’s annoying actually. Maybe it’s a way of advertising for some new rich clientele. Tired of this foolishness.

He's looking for visa...in USA... They'll give him asylum visa

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

President Buhari Sacks Abdulrasheed Maina From Service / 'EFCC I'm Here T-shirt': Another Man Recreates Fayose’s Act (Photos) / Saraki Announces Names Of Chairmen Of Committees..see List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.