Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,967 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

It's Like Many Married Women Don't Use Protection When Committing Adultery - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It's Like Many Married Women Don't Use Protection When Committing Adultery (63008 Views)

Married Women Committing Adultery / Why Women Don't Support Each Other? - Sweet Girls Association Of Nigeria / Infidelity – Reasons Why Many Married Men Cheat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It's Like Many Married Women Don't Use Protection When Committing Adultery by Denique(f): 10:23am On Feb 02, 2021
post=98661989:

OP, can you remove that picture from your thread before it puts you and whoever brought it here into trouble.

The woman came out to say her side of the story from the lies her ex hubby and her in law put her through with this video.

Better don't put yourself in trouble, cos at the end the owner of this forum and his moderators will only refer the authorities that will come for you to the last words you see at the bottom of every page on Nairaland, na den u go know say na OYO u dey.

That is a very learned woman you brought her almost naked picture out there on social media, na sorry go be ya case.
Could you please shed more light on the story. Just seeing it here. Cheers
Re: It's Like Many Married Women Don't Use Protection When Committing Adultery by mokkalu1(m): 10:23am On Feb 02, 2021
post=98661989:

OP, can you remove that picture from your thread before it puts you and whoever brought it here into trouble.

The woman came out to say her side of the story from the lies her ex hubby and her in law put her through with this video.

Better don't put yourself in trouble, cos at the end the owner of this forum and his moderators will only refer the authorities that will come for you to the last words you see at the bottom of every page on Nairaland, na den u go know say na OYO u dey.

That is a very learned woman you brought her almost naked picture out there on social media, na sorry go be ya case.
Now the space you booked has served a good purpose. Kudos! But take am easy de hustle Nairaland front page grin

1 Like

Re: It's Like Many Married Women Don't Use Protection When Committing Adultery by Rawhumper(m): 10:24am On Feb 02, 2021
Why are u hiding Behind female moniker Content writer?

quote author=RemiDogCare post=98662030]Waawu. This incident is over 3 years old na[/quotw
Re: It's Like Many Married Women Don't Use Protection When Committing Adultery by Nobody: 10:24am On Feb 02, 2021
Some of them do, but it depends on how smart the husband is though. Once a woman knows that her husband is smart and sensitive she will ask you to use a condom. But if she is married to a mumu man, forget it

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It's Like Many Married Women Don't Use Protection When Committing Adultery by Nobody: 10:24am On Feb 02, 2021
EJanni:
I used to think that married women don't cheat, but what I've witnessed recently made to think otherwise.
It's quite shameful for married people (women) To be committing adultery.

People cheat whether men or women, whether married or single.
Women dont have special DNA that programs them to not cheat. Sane way a man can be tempted is how women can be tempted. Women are not born angels. We all arrive this earth and learn discipline.

17 Likes

Re: It's Like Many Married Women Don't Use Protection When Committing Adultery by Nobody: 10:25am On Feb 02, 2021
JovialJune:
See them talking on behalf of women,

A lady will tell you not to use condom, y'all mumuishly do as told abi? Ode.

Modified
Nl has become something else, its like there is a deliberate smear campaign against women generally, cos I don't understand how this nonsense thread will be on FP, why?
Don't generalize... You are pained

3 Likes

Re: It's Like Many Married Women Don't Use Protection When Committing Adultery by Akuruoulo(m): 10:25am On Feb 02, 2021
EJanni:
I used to think that married women don't cheat, but what I've witnessed recently made to think otherwise.
NOBODY BE SAINT. JUST THAT MARRIED WOMEN THE PRETEND SAY THEM BE SAINT
Re: It's Like Many Married Women Don't Use Protection When Committing Adultery by EJanni(f): 10:25am On Feb 02, 2021
justosee:
you are probably still a kid to think this.
kid? No, I think it's the orientation I I got while growing up.

1 Like

Re: It's Like Many Married Women Don't Use Protection When Committing Adultery by airminem(f): 10:26am On Feb 02, 2021
Adultery?!
Re: It's Like Many Married Women Don't Use Protection When Committing Adultery by Myself2(m): 10:26am On Feb 02, 2021
JovialJune:

Modified
Nl has become something else, its like there is a deliberate smear campaign against women generally, cos I don't understand how this nonsense thread will be on FP, why?

I'm.not even seeing it from the perspective of smear campaign against women, the topic is just a dull brain topic and the mod that put it on FP is a dull brain mod.
Like seriously don't we have more serious issues to talk about ?

1 Like

Re: It's Like Many Married Women Don't Use Protection When Committing Adultery by Jeezuzpick(m): 10:26am On Feb 02, 2021
JovialJune:

Modified

I'm a man, but I'm with you on this.

It's not only pregnancy that comes from unprotected sex.

People have forgotten about HIV, Syphillis, Herpes......

4 Likes

Re: It's Like Many Married Women Don't Use Protection When Committing Adultery by Nobody: 10:26am On Feb 02, 2021
What sort of useless thread is this. Is this what no has turned into, the mods keep on supporting hateful threads that harm the society and individuals at large. Rubbish.
Re: It's Like Many Married Women Don't Use Protection When Committing Adultery by Nobody: 10:27am On Feb 02, 2021
EJanni:
kid? No, I think it's the orientation I I got while growing up.
are you a woman? because almost every reasonable man out there now know women should not be trusted.

3 Likes

Re: It's Like Many Married Women Don't Use Protection When Committing Adultery by lordlugards: 10:28am On Feb 02, 2021
JovialJune:

Modified
if dem call women now, this one too go follow come out. Smear campaign, like say man and woman na mate.

Ori e, oti yi

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: It's Like Many Married Women Don't Use Protection When Committing Adultery by eebraa(m): 10:28am On Feb 02, 2021
It's because they are used to skin to skin. The difference is way too much. U can't compare the pleasure of skin to skin with tge ise of condom
Re: It's Like Many Married Women Don't Use Protection When Committing Adultery by Nobody: 10:28am On Feb 02, 2021
JohnspeakU:
Some of them do, but it depends on how smart the husband is though. Once a woman knows that her husband is smart and sensitive she will ask you to use a condom. But if she is married to a mumu man, forget it
This mumu thing is always happening among the educated folks... Local guys always know how to track their wives down if they engage in such... Those local women self dey use protection to avoid their husband wàhálà.

4 Likes

Re: It's Like Many Married Women Don't Use Protection When Committing Adultery by RICHSATAN: 10:29am On Feb 02, 2021
we come inside zzor pussay and watch it flow down like aro 1
ishilove can i replicate it on you bae?
Re: It's Like Many Married Women Don't Use Protection When Committing Adultery by Lovelyn451(f): 10:29am On Feb 02, 2021
both men and women are polygamous in nature shaa but women have more self control than men
Re: It's Like Many Married Women Don't Use Protection When Committing Adultery by Nobody: 10:30am On Feb 02, 2021
The problem is because many men are betas(simps) by nature due to Femcentric and gynocentric social conditioning, many are ignorant of the innate Biological Hypergamous nature of women due to menstruation, they believe all women are naturally innocent and weak that they all need protection, not knowing most are manipulative and vile creatures who can't control their innate Hypergamy

What then is Hypergamy ? These is the desire of all women to have the best Alpha genes( genetics) by fucking him and allowing the beta's(simps) to take over the provisional, parental and protection role of the Alpha's bastard, these vile act is called cuckoldry, that's why they are bold enough not to use condom

Your only saving grace from these cruel women is to embrace the redpill philosophy and put it to practice

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: It's Like Many Married Women Don't Use Protection When Committing Adultery by darelar5(m): 10:30am On Feb 02, 2021
I still don understand while some of women don like c d
Re: It's Like Many Married Women Don't Use Protection When Committing Adultery by EJanni(f): 10:30am On Feb 02, 2021
justosee:
are you a woman? because almost every reasonable man out there now know women should not be trusted.
I'm a woman, nobody should be trusted not only women. Men, their own dey there body.

1 Like

Re: It's Like Many Married Women Don't Use Protection When Committing Adultery by Womanizer(m): 10:30am On Feb 02, 2021
EJanni:

Do they commit it alone?

Why blame only the woman?
Re: It's Like Many Married Women Don't Use Protection When Committing Adultery by Jeezuzpick(m): 10:31am On Feb 02, 2021
EJanni:

Why the bolded?

Your post was going fine till you put those words, because men are people, too.

1 Like

Re: It's Like Many Married Women Don't Use Protection When Committing Adultery by theFilmtric: 10:32am On Feb 02, 2021
undecided
theFilmtricsay
Re: It's Like Many Married Women Don't Use Protection When Committing Adultery by Nobody: 10:32am On Feb 02, 2021
Obinrin tó ní ọkọ tí koni àlè... It's very rare
Woman that has husband with no concubine especially the ones that their centre point has widen b4 marriage.... I don't even know why men spend more on them... They will still Bleep up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It's Like Many Married Women Don't Use Protection When Committing Adultery by Nobody: 10:33am On Feb 02, 2021
SegFault:
What sort of useless thread is this. Is this what no has turned into, the mods keep on supporting hateful threads that harm the society and individuals at large. Rubbish.

You are willing to ignore current realities to facilitate the reproduction of bastards for poor ignorant men

You are cruel

3 Likes

Re: It's Like Many Married Women Don't Use Protection When Committing Adultery by Nobody: 10:33am On Feb 02, 2021
aryzgreat:
And this made Front page?
I don't understand, is this how useless this forum is?

1 Like

Re: It's Like Many Married Women Don't Use Protection When Committing Adultery by Nobody: 10:34am On Feb 02, 2021
Jeezuzpick:

Why the bolded?

Your post was going fine till you put those words, because men are people, too.

Women produce bastards,men don't

1 Like

Re: It's Like Many Married Women Don't Use Protection When Committing Adultery by praiseneo(m): 10:35am On Feb 02, 2021
JovialJune:

Modified
no campaign against anyone
All we saying is even if woman wan do shiit she go still do am raw na y DNA de trend now so no cap too much undecided

2 Likes

Re: It's Like Many Married Women Don't Use Protection When Committing Adultery by Nobody: 10:35am On Feb 02, 2021
justosee:
men don't father kids and hang it on their wives.

Say what you know.
Re: It's Like Many Married Women Don't Use Protection When Committing Adultery by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:35am On Feb 02, 2021
post=98661989:

The woman came out to say her side of the story from the lies her ex-hubby and her in law put her through with this video.

Better don't put yourself in trouble, cos at the end, the owner of this forum and his moderators will only refer the authorities that will come for you to the last words you see at the bottom of every page on Nairaland, na den u go know say na OYO u dey.

We Rise!
Pls kindly post d video
I want to check something
Re: It's Like Many Married Women Don't Use Protection When Committing Adultery by chatinent: 10:36am On Feb 02, 2021
Is this a deliberate plot against the female gender?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How Man Took Aphrodisiacs And His Girlfriend Paid Dearly For It / After Sex Proposal / 12 Pictures Guys Can Relate To If Bae Ever Missed Her Period

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.