Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,116 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

It's Like Many Married Women Don't Use Protection When Committing Adultery - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It's Like Many Married Women Don't Use Protection When Committing Adultery (63049 Views)

Married Women Committing Adultery / Why Women Don't Support Each Other? - Sweet Girls Association Of Nigeria / Infidelity – Reasons Why Many Married Men Cheat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It's Like Many Married Women Don't Use Protection When Committing Adultery by Myself2(m): 1:22pm On Feb 02, 2021
BluntTheApostle:

Are you seriously saying this is not a serious issue?

Maybe you have not read the news recently, but Nigeria ranks high in paternity fraud.

In fact, Nigeria is second highest in paternity fraud in the world.

This means that many married women either don't use protection or don't use them well.

Aside unwanted pregnancy (which are then fraudulently pushed to the unsuspecting husband), there is also the high risk of contracting sexually transmitted diseases such as HIV, and hepatitis.

This will always be an important topic.

So you are.advocating for married women to commit adultery, but they should just use protection while at it?

Re: It's Like Many Married Women Don't Use Protection When Committing Adultery by authority2006(m): 1:33pm On Feb 02, 2021
Angelfrost:
I honestly don't quite get what the Op and the misogynistic Mod who pushed this to front page aim to achieve with this early morning tomfoolery!...

Since when did adultery become a one-sided affair that you had to devote an entire thread to bash women??!

If not mischief and stupidity on this poster's part, is it supposed to be solely the adulterous woman's prerogative to be protective??! What is the co-infidel doing diving into another man's honey pot without protection??!

Something is seriously wrong with a lot you people on this forum!!! undecided

I was just reading the comments until I saw your comment. Many have complained before you but your own comment really caught my attention.
I think you misunderstood the content of the thread and Op's intention. It is not about hating women or put the blame of adultery on them. I think op is of the opinion that cheating married women have much to lose if they don't use protection against pregnancy when engaging in adultery. After all, her cheating partner will move on. And if problem of paternity and DNA testing starts for her in the future as a result of her cheating without using protection, her cheating partner may not be affected in any way.
I'm of the opinion that married people shouldn't cheat and if and when they do, women should do take extra step to protect themselves from the future paternity test saga because they have much to lose

Re: It's Like Many Married Women Don't Use Protection When Committing Adultery by Nobody: 1:34pm On Feb 02, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:

Arrant rubbish
Is it only sex you know?

You this watery sperm how the hell don't you know the importance of good sex in marriage. undecided
Re: It's Like Many Married Women Don't Use Protection When Committing Adultery by authority2006(m): 1:35pm On Feb 02, 2021
No one is advocating for married women to commit adultery. Whether you advocate or not, cheating will never stop generally. But the truth is that cheating partner (women especially) should protect themselves from unwanted pregnancy that may later come back to bite them in the ass.

Myself2:

So you are advocating for adultery
Why can't you take a firm.stand that married people SHOULD NOT COMMIT ADULTERY.
Let that be your stand, don't worry yourself whether it gets to happen or not.

What firm stand? You just like to deceive yourself. Adultery is going nowhere. As long as there is the word "marriage", so there will always be the word "adultery".
You're talking about "what ought to be" while I'm talking about "what it is". Reality and dream.
Re: It's Like Many Married Women Don't Use Protection When Committing Adultery by Nobody: 1:36pm On Feb 02, 2021
authority2006:

Women cheat for different reasons, not just because the husband is weak in bed. The same thing goes for men too

grin Am glad at least a guy is acknowledging the fact. Thank you. Agree with you.

Re: It's Like Many Married Women Don't Use Protection When Committing Adultery by Angelfrost(m): 1:38pm On Feb 02, 2021
authority2006:

I was just reading the comments until I saw your comment. Many have complained before you but your own comment really caught my attention.
I think you misunderstood the content of the thread and Op's intention. It is not about hating women or put the blame of adultery on them. I think op is of the opinion that cheating married women have much to lose if they don't use protection against pregnancy when engaging in adultery. After all, her cheating partner will move on. And if problem of paternity and DNA testing starts for her in the future as a result of her cheating without using protection, her cheating partner may not be affected in any way.
I'm of the opinion that married people shouldn't cheat and if and when they do, women should do take extra step to protect themselves from the future paternity test saga because they have much to lose

Thank you for this clarification. I share this point of view totally.

Op failed to do what you did, which indicts him as being mischievous, if not misogynistic.

Re: It's Like Many Married Women Don't Use Protection When Committing Adultery by Nobody: 1:38pm On Feb 02, 2021
DEMZEE:

It also hurts wen women have overstretched pussies and they can't have children due to BARRENNESS

There is nothing like OVERSTRETCHED PU'SSIES. If your d!ck is too small that's your own cup of tea.
Re: It's Like Many Married Women Don't Use Protection When Committing Adultery by authority2006(m): 1:40pm On Feb 02, 2021
wonder233:
There is no light to shed here. This married woman was caught on camera being fvked by another man. The husband made sure he got it on tape to quash exactly the lies you're trying to skewer like your grills. I listened to her so-called side of the story: all she had to say was that she and the husband had a quarrel etc. She never denied the adultery part. As is common with this generation of "woke" people, adultery is not such a big deal.
So stop coming here to issue lame legal threats

You saw that too? I was like what da heck, threatening someone like that over pics that liter the internet!

Re: It's Like Many Married Women Don't Use Protection When Committing Adultery by authority2006(m): 1:47pm On Feb 02, 2021
nutripotherbals:
It's crazy. Any woman that respects her husband will wear protection when cheating .. .

Mad o! Lol.

Re: It's Like Many Married Women Don't Use Protection When Committing Adultery by Nobody: 1:51pm On Feb 02, 2021
Divinehealer:

We can thank nature for that. If not for that, men for do worse than women are doing now.
If I ever found out that one of my child is not mine through DNA, I will keep it a secret, pretend all is well, then killed my wife and use her for money rituals.

I will decide what to do with the bastard child later.
Re: It's Like Many Married Women Don't Use Protection When Committing Adultery by GARBAUK: 2:02pm On Feb 02, 2021
let say the truth, even me i enjoy it without condom.

Re: It's Like Many Married Women Don't Use Protection When Committing Adultery by Jimmy231: 2:05pm On Feb 02, 2021
post=98661989:

First of all, we don't know what this kinda thread is doing on Frontpage, cos it makes no sense.
Cos we don't know if the married women make love to themselves, and that is why men are not included in this trash you brought here.

Secondly,
OP, can you remove that picture from your thread before it puts you and whoever brought it here into trouble.

The woman came out to say her side of the story from the lies her ex-hubby and her in law put her through with this video.

Better don't put yourself in trouble, cos at the end, the owner of this forum and his moderators will only refer the authorities that will come for you to the last words you see at the bottom of every page on Nairaland, na den u go know say na OYO u dey.

That is a very learned woman you brought her almost naked picture out there on social media, na sorry go be ya case.

We Rise!

Since it is just an attempt to tarnish her image, we don't think it is wise to start shedding more light on the story anymore dearie.
We rather help her quench the light, don't you think so?

U too like gist sha babes, cheesy
No worries we will soon start a series on NL titled ' Crime O'Clock ', (Compilations of Very interesting and kinda 'WOW' crime stories from all around the world.)
It's gonna be interesting.
But on this particular case, CASE CLOSED dearie. wink
Kaju'n'bar!

Thank you!
It will only be for fun tho but most importantly for people to learn loads of lessons in life generally.

You are definitely welcome to be a part of the team dearie.
Thanks for the heads up.
We will keep you posted.

Why she still they stay the man house when she knows they are no longer together ,why is she bringing another man to the Mans house na only mumu like you go believe her story
Re: It's Like Many Married Women Don't Use Protection When Committing Adultery by ceeceeuwa: 2:10pm On Feb 02, 2021
JovialJune:
See them talking on behalf of women,

A lady will tell you not to use condom, y'all mumuishly do as told abi? Ode.

Modified
Nl has become something else, its like there is a deliberate smear campaign against women generally, cos I don't understand how this nonsense thread will be on FP, why?
Did you just realize the misogynistic attribute of Nairaland today? You need a tough skin to be here if you are female.
Re: It's Like Many Married Women Don't Use Protection When Committing Adultery by AmeLonRo(m): 2:13pm On Feb 02, 2021
JovialJune:

Modified
Nl has become something else, its like there is a deliberate smear campaign against women generally, cos I don't understand how this nonsense thread will be on FP, why?
This is on front page because DNA issue is a hot topic today. Women should not feel bad because a man who is not their husband did it. A man is involved. It's a very sad and bad trend.
Re: It's Like Many Married Women Don't Use Protection When Committing Adultery by amuwo1980: 2:16pm On Feb 02, 2021
JovialJune:

Modified
Na them , same as a man will say no condom and u will idiotically agree as woman and tommorow u will say pregnancy for who u can’t really pin point
Re: It's Like Many Married Women Don't Use Protection When Committing Adultery by amuwo1980: 2:20pm On Feb 02, 2021
Enudapan:
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so unsophisticated
Any modafucking woman found guilty of holing around, should be divorced and thrown out of the house without consideration, or forgiveness and also denied from coming in close contact with the children (after being proved by DNA, that the children in question belongs to the man)

Any man who cheats
Maybe once in awhile should be allowed to enjoy life
Get serious pls, we gone past this, cheating is not allowed in a marriage.
Re: It's Like Many Married Women Don't Use Protection When Committing Adultery by DEMZEE(m): 2:33pm On Feb 02, 2021
PRETTYPRINCES:

There is nothing like OVERSTRETCHED PU'SSIES. If your d!ck is too small that's your own cup of tea.

There's something like overstretched pussy. It shows the bitch is a hoe

Re: It's Like Many Married Women Don't Use Protection When Committing Adultery by dollytino4real(f): 2:41pm On Feb 02, 2021
Emu4u2c:
I agree with you on this...Your woman will cheat on you when she finds out other women don’t find you desirable.
dis kind of comment cari weight, how did she marry d husband who is not desirable by other women at the first place
Re: It's Like Many Married Women Don't Use Protection When Committing Adultery by Burgerlomo: 2:43pm On Feb 02, 2021
Tunasco4u:
Yes,because sweet no dey good with nylon

Re: It's Like Many Married Women Don't Use Protection When Committing Adultery by Burgerlomo: 2:46pm On Feb 02, 2021
For me I don't like using it at all because all the rubber sizes that are available in the market are too big for me.

Re: It's Like Many Married Women Don't Use Protection When Committing Adultery by ekevwe(m): 2:50pm On Feb 02, 2021
JovialJune:

Modified

Because it's about women cheating na. Lol
Re: It's Like Many Married Women Don't Use Protection When Committing Adultery by Pochettino(f): 2:59pm On Feb 02, 2021
JovialJune:

[s]Only you quoting me 3 times?, I won't reply your mentions with your limited thought process, bye bye.[/s]

I told u ur days on this forum are numbered. You have been finished. RIP in advance grin grin cheesy

Las las u go trowey dat SIM cheesy cheesy grin
Re: It's Like Many Married Women Don't Use Protection When Committing Adultery by PastorandMentor(m): 3:00pm On Feb 02, 2021
Na married women sweet pass cheesy sad
Re: It's Like Many Married Women Don't Use Protection When Committing Adultery by Joydan95: 3:12pm On Feb 02, 2021
spoked:
I may not be wrong
I hope you have a good lawyer that can defend you in court should in case the woman in that picture decides to sue you ?
Re: It's Like Many Married Women Don't Use Protection When Committing Adultery by frozen70(f): 3:14pm On Feb 02, 2021
JovialJune:

Modified

They don't have much to do than to be digging deep into women's world as their lives revolves around women

Re: It's Like Many Married Women Don't Use Protection When Committing Adultery by Emeka71(m): 3:21pm On Feb 02, 2021
JovialJune:

Modified
Men don't like condoms even the women prefer to use condom more than the men because a man can never enjoy coitus with a condom but a woman can.
Re: It's Like Many Married Women Don't Use Protection When Committing Adultery by stormborn28(m): 3:37pm On Feb 02, 2021
majamajic:
Apart from brothels , no outside girl like condoms

She might overlook u using condom on her on first day , but from her second to 200 visits , don't ever try it

Especially if your gbola long , thick and sweet
Okokobiokor... grin
Re: It's Like Many Married Women Don't Use Protection When Committing Adultery by bularuz(m): 3:45pm On Feb 02, 2021
JovialJune:

Then what of the men they sleep with?

Tell me why a wife with a caring husband who provides for all her needs would cheat with a nobody if she isn't a cheap slut
Re: It's Like Many Married Women Don't Use Protection When Committing Adultery by Rawhumper(m): 4:03pm On Feb 02, 2021
Women don't have fish braun ooo....izs only when they Want to do something, they pretend as if they dont know what they Are doing....

quote author=Divinehealer post=98662240]

They are babies. They claim women have fish brain yet a fish brain woman tells them to do her without protection and their so called wise brain jumped at it grin.
Ask them all the ones men father outside their marriages, were they using condoms? [/quote]
Re: It's Like Many Married Women Don't Use Protection When Committing Adultery by Nobody: 4:07pm On Feb 02, 2021
Rawhumper:
Women don't have fish braun ooo....izs only when they Want to do something, they pretend as if they dont know what they Are doing....

quote author=Divinehealer post=98662240]

They are babies. They claim women have fish brain yet a fish brain woman tells them to do her without protection and their so called wise brain jumped at it grin.
Ask them all the ones men father outside their marriages, were they using condoms?
Re: It's Like Many Married Women Don't Use Protection When Committing Adultery by thuxzwda1: 4:10pm On Feb 02, 2021
DesignAndBuild:
Invalid topic. How can I "uncomment".

drop your phone from a moving vehicle!
Re: It's Like Many Married Women Don't Use Protection When Committing Adultery by BluntTheApostle(m): 4:33pm On Feb 02, 2021
Myself2:

So you are.advocating for married women to commit adultery, but they should just use protection while at it?

I am not advocating for adultery.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How Man Took Aphrodisiacs And His Girlfriend Paid Dearly For It / After Sex Proposal / Ladies,mention 3 Guys(nairalanders) You Can Date For Real.

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63