Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,978 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

It's Like Many Married Women Don't Use Protection When Committing Adultery - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It's Like Many Married Women Don't Use Protection When Committing Adultery (63010 Views)

Married Women Committing Adultery / Why Women Don't Support Each Other? - Sweet Girls Association Of Nigeria / Infidelity – Reasons Why Many Married Men Cheat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It's Like Many Married Women Don't Use Protection When Committing Adultery by Dbrainwaves: 12:09pm On Feb 02, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:

Awareness of these trend is a start, men will be very conscious with regards to the menace and will all be on guard and not be blinded by love

Thank you immensely bros. You really hit the nail on its head. Simplicita! Those who are displeased by this somewhat enlightening thread should all park well, joor.

2 Likes

Re: It's Like Many Married Women Don't Use Protection When Committing Adultery by Nobody: 12:10pm On Feb 02, 2021
Lakadastickla:

No we should thank nature for giving women the ability to be the one ti give birth if not they would have been useless on this earth

Well, we thank nature for that too.
Re: It's Like Many Married Women Don't Use Protection When Committing Adultery by sircatherine45(m): 12:10pm On Feb 02, 2021
Jeezuzpick:

I'm a man, but I'm with you on this.

It's not only pregnancy that comes from unprotected sex.

People have forgotten about HIV, Syphillis, Herpes......
Women prefer not to get pregnant than to contact HIV. Enter general hospitals, see young women popping ARV drugs anyhow

Oluwa ooo
Re: It's Like Many Married Women Don't Use Protection When Committing Adultery by Nobody: 12:11pm On Feb 02, 2021
JovialJune:

You sound like a little kid unaware of life generally,

Hypergamy shouldn't be allowed but polygamy should abi?

Men sleeping with alpha side chicks outside their marriage are what? Numbskull.

Women and Solipsisitic thinking
What nonsense
Is polygamy a Sin , Is it wrong
What's wrong with a Man having multiple wives and multiple concubines
As long a he can fulfill his obligation to all of them why not

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It's Like Many Married Women Don't Use Protection When Committing Adultery by Nobody: 12:12pm On Feb 02, 2021
JovialJune:

What nonsense
As long a he can fulfill his obligation to all of them, why not?
Re: It's Like Many Married Women Don't Use Protection When Committing Adultery by Nobody: 12:12pm On Feb 02, 2021
JovialJune:

Men cheat on their wives because you mordern women shame men not to accept their polygynous nature, now they resort to side chicks instead of biblical approved concubines

1 Like

Re: It's Like Many Married Women Don't Use Protection When Committing Adultery by ekeday(m): 12:14pm On Feb 02, 2021
They was a young lady who's use charm to marry, his name was quefi. the story begin when his family always hungry at her to bring a quick and fast husband that will buy them house, Change their live and move the family to the Next. this story is very interesting here wrote it via video you can watch now and give me a support if you enjoy it.����
Check out the new episode my love and I 3 very interesting please do subscribe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjjrPPhhb9k
Re: It's Like Many Married Women Don't Use Protection When Committing Adultery by Kalatium(m): 12:19pm On Feb 02, 2021
Married people don't cheat with condoms they just do everything raw.
Why do you think paternity fraud became a mass hysteria. It because married women Bleep raw and some don't even take birth control pills.

1 Like

Re: It's Like Many Married Women Don't Use Protection When Committing Adultery by Nobody: 12:21pm On Feb 02, 2021
Hassanmaye:

What's there primal nature
the drive to procreate with a male they deem fit
Re: It's Like Many Married Women Don't Use Protection When Committing Adultery by Nobody: 12:21pm On Feb 02, 2021
JovialJune:

Just look at the way you're age shaming Me
Very soon you're going to broke shame me

Men and women can never be equals and held to the same societal standards
Nothing like hypocrisy, nothing like double standards,gender equality is a bloody myth and a fvcking lie
What rubbish!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: It's Like Many Married Women Don't Use Protection When Committing Adultery by sircatherine45(m): 12:23pm On Feb 02, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:

What nonsense
As long a he can fulfill his obligation to all of them why not
Polygamy is not a sin, hypergamy is!
Ploygamy is the natural, God given law, specifically to men
Hypergamy is man- made feminist law, designed by evil women and supported by simps, to degrade the African woman, and render the true culture of marriage and family useless.

4 Likes

Re: It's Like Many Married Women Don't Use Protection When Committing Adultery by Denique(f): 12:27pm On Feb 02, 2021
azpekuliar:

Sounds like glamorizing crime. As if to portray it as desirable.

Far from it. It can easily be remembered...my point.
Re: It's Like Many Married Women Don't Use Protection When Committing Adultery by Fairytalessss(f): 12:28pm On Feb 02, 2021
They get disease from their so called Ex and infect their husband at home. women and infidelity are like the Devil

2 Likes

Re: It's Like Many Married Women Don't Use Protection When Committing Adultery by Solexgzy(m): 12:34pm On Feb 02, 2021
MickzyDonald:
Konji na bastard o grin
they already know the difference between the two
Re: It's Like Many Married Women Don't Use Protection When Committing Adultery by Nobody: 12:37pm On Feb 02, 2021
JovialJune:
See them talking on behalf of women,

A lady will tell you not to use condom, y'all mumuishly do as told abi? Ode.

Modified
Nl has become something else, its like there is a deliberate smear campaign against women generally, cos I don't understand how this nonsense thread will be on FP, why?

On point.
Re: It's Like Many Married Women Don't Use Protection When Committing Adultery by Tremple8v: 12:39pm On Feb 02, 2021
Some will even tell you to remove it along the line, Most women doesnt enjoy sex with that rubber joor.
Re: It's Like Many Married Women Don't Use Protection When Committing Adultery by Nobody: 12:41pm On Feb 02, 2021
PRETTYPRINCES:

On point.

Shut your mouth
Shameless Feminist
Encouraging promiscuity in our women
Nonsense

1 Like

Re: It's Like Many Married Women Don't Use Protection When Committing Adultery by Nobody: 12:41pm On Feb 02, 2021
Fairytalessss:
They get disease from their so called Ex and infect their husband at home. women and infidelity are like the Devil

Fairytales lipsrsealed
Re: It's Like Many Married Women Don't Use Protection When Committing Adultery by Nobody: 12:43pm On Feb 02, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:

Shut your mouth
Shameless Feminist
Encouraging promiscuity in our women
Nonsense

lipsrsealed Marriage is not for weak men, most of you are weak in bed, just too weak how do you expect fidelity. All of you 30 sec men making noise on this thread. It's not a joke, you all need go work on yourselves.
Re: It's Like Many Married Women Don't Use Protection When Committing Adultery by Bimpe29: 12:44pm On Feb 02, 2021
Even men as well.
illicit:
Women don't really enjoy sex with condom....

What I think

2 Likes

Re: It's Like Many Married Women Don't Use Protection When Committing Adultery by Nobody: 12:46pm On Feb 02, 2021
PRETTYPRINCES:

lipsrsealed Marriage is not for weak men, most of you are weak in bed, just too weak how do you expect fidelity. All of you 30 sec men making noise on this thread. It's not a joke, you all need go work on yourselves.

Where is your data?
Where is your statistics and evidence?
Women and emotive rationalization and justification of their stupidity
No concrete facts, just spilling jargons
Rubbish

2 Likes

Re: It's Like Many Married Women Don't Use Protection When Committing Adultery by wany(f): 12:54pm On Feb 02, 2021
Omezif:
Many women are smarter these days than before, many of women especially some evil wifes who engage themselves in adultary can't do without prophylactic.
only foolish ones can do without prophylactives.
adultary is bad.
God says
thou shall not commit adultary.
don't offend God by engaging yourself in such habit.
let's honour every God's commandment for the goodness of all of us.
I taught two can play the game,the game just got started. undecided
Re: It's Like Many Married Women Don't Use Protection When Committing Adultery by Nobody: 12:55pm On Feb 02, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:

Where is your data?
Where is your statistics and evidence?
Women and emotive rationalization and justification of their stupidity
No concrete facts, just spilling jargons
Rubbish
I know it hurts. It aways hurt you men that you mostly suffer from erectile dysfunction. Your d!cks can't stay hard for half a minute.
Re: It's Like Many Married Women Don't Use Protection When Committing Adultery by Emu4u2c: 12:58pm On Feb 02, 2021
Kittex7:
Obinrin tó ní ọkọ tí koni àlè... It's very rare
Woman that has husband with no concubine especially the ones that their centre point has widen b4 marriage.... I don't even know why men spend more on them... They will still Bleep up
I agree with you on this...Your woman will cheat on you when she finds out other women don’t find you desirable.
Re: It's Like Many Married Women Don't Use Protection When Committing Adultery by authority2006(m): 1:04pm On Feb 02, 2021
post=98661989:

Secondly,
OP, can you remove that picture from your thread before it puts you and whoever brought it here into trouble.

The woman came out to say her side of the story from the lies her ex-hubby and her in law put her through with this video.

Better don't put yourself in trouble, cos at the end, the owner of this forum and his moderators will only refer the authorities that will come for you to the last words you see at the bottom of every page on Nairaland, na den u go know say na OYO u dey.

That is a very learned woman you brought her almost naked picture out there on social media, na sorry go be ya case.

Sorry, I don't understand. You meant to say that Op didn't get this pic from the internet?
Re: It's Like Many Married Women Don't Use Protection When Committing Adultery by JovialJune(f): 1:05pm On Feb 02, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:

Men cheat on their wives because you mordern women shame men not to accept their polygynous nature, now they resort to side chicks instead of biblical approved concubines

Only you quoting me 3 times?, I won't reply your mentions with your limited thought process, bye bye.

1 Like

Re: It's Like Many Married Women Don't Use Protection When Committing Adultery by authority2006(m): 1:07pm On Feb 02, 2021
PRETTYPRINCES:

Women cheat for different reasons, not just because the husband is weak in bed. The same thing goes for men too
Re: It's Like Many Married Women Don't Use Protection When Committing Adultery by Nobody: 1:08pm On Feb 02, 2021
PRETTYPRINCES:

I know it hurts. It aways hurt you men that you mostly suffer from erectile dysfunction. Your d!cks can't stay hard for half a minute.

Arrant rubbish
Is it only sex you know?

1 Like

Re: It's Like Many Married Women Don't Use Protection When Committing Adultery by Nobody: 1:08pm On Feb 02, 2021
Why should they bother about condoms? They can always put the out-of-wedlock baby on their cuckold husband's neck if they do get pregnant.
Re: It's Like Many Married Women Don't Use Protection When Committing Adultery by Nobody: 1:10pm On Feb 02, 2021
JovialJune:

Only you quoting me 3 times?, I won't reply your mentions with your limited thought process, bye bye.

Sure as expected from a Solipsisitic and narcissistic being called women
Thought you were different and capable of logic and reasoning
Guess I was misguided, women will always think with feelings rather than facts

Good bye

2 Likes

Re: It's Like Many Married Women Don't Use Protection When Committing Adultery by DEMZEE(m): 1:16pm On Feb 02, 2021
PRETTYPRINCES:

It also hurts wen women have overstretched pussies and they can't have children due to BARRENNESS

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How Man Took Aphrodisiacs And His Girlfriend Paid Dearly For It / After Sex Proposal / 12 Pictures Guys Can Relate To If Bae Ever Missed Her Period

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.