Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,829 members, 7,828,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test (79695 Views)

Father And Mother Abandon Six Children For Landlady, Go Their Separate Ways (vid / I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test (part 2) / I Will Divorce My Husband If He Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by baralatie(m): 4:39pm On Feb 07, 2021
Juliearth:

She cheated before they got married. That was a long time ago, she must have turned a new leaf (I hope) so I don't understand where all these perturbance from you and the others is coming from. I don't judge people based on their[b] past [/b]. It becomes a problem if they don't turn a new leaf.
do you know that past for some women means past present continuous

2 Likes

Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by Charx122: 4:40pm On Feb 07, 2021
CalliDora1:
Ok. Good of you and good for you.

Oh.. so the result is not out yet? Sha no slump before that day. I can imagine the tightening feeling in your chest now.

We anticipate the results with you.grin.

Still woman to women you don't even support yourselves in the first place ...a man talks about his problem with a woman hands on deck ...Confused people..

1 Like

Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by Juliearth(f): 4:40pm On Feb 07, 2021
baralatie:

do you know that past for some women means past present continuous

And you know this because you carried out a research and your findings were in line with this hypothesis?

Look here, if op's wife is still cheating or cheated in marriage, then I would swallow my words and bash her like you here, but I have this gut feeling that she is clean. I just feel bad that a good woman is been dragged because of her past by people who have probably done worse.

4 Likes

Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by Nobody: 4:41pm On Feb 07, 2021
We are waiting to hear the results
dontjuststop:
Hello Nairalanders,

I have been having some doubts about my children which I stated in my earlier post but I couldn't summon the courage to do it.

My wife kept giving me reasons to suspect her so I had to man up and take the test secretly. I took the test and samples were submitted few days ago but the doctor said it will take 7 to 10 working days for the results to come back.

Ever since I took the test, I haven't been myself. Am so restless and anxiety is killing me while I keep praying the results comes out favourable as I know it could mark the end of my marriage if there is a bastard among the children.

Men in the house: Can you share your experiences conducting DNA on your children and what was the out come. My hear beat is so loud right no. This is the moment of truth. So help me God.

Update:
While I was at the DNA clinic waiting for my samples to be taken. I saw a couple who came for a different type of DNA test. The lady is two months pregnant while the guy wants to know if the pregnancy is his before assuming responsibility of the baby.

He was charged a million naira for the test and was told to come back for results in two weeks time. I wish I knew this was possible as it would save me from what am currently passing through. Aside the cost implication, I will advise every man to take their pregnant partner for test before assuming responsibility for any pregnancy. I just learnt something new!

Note:
I will update this thread once the result comes in the next few days. I hope I'll be a happy man afterwards.
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by perdollar(m): 4:41pm On Feb 07, 2021
CalliDora1:
Ok. Good of you and good for you.

Oh.. so the result is not out yet? Sha no slump before that day. I can imagine the tightening feeling in your chest now.

We anticipate the results with you.grin.
u go like amebooo
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by Nobody: 4:42pm On Feb 07, 2021
omooba969:

How far.. have you had a good thought about our Valz day yet?

Thank God it fell on a Sundaaaaaay tongue Ntoorrrr.. no room for frivolity. Haha...
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by baralatie(m): 4:43pm On Feb 07, 2021
Juliearth:

And you know this because you carried out a research and your findings were in line with this hypothesis?

that is why dna testing came into being!

we are conducting a test on an action that happened in the past and we are looking at it in the present

1 Like

Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by Nobody: 4:43pm On Feb 07, 2021
perdollar:
u go like amebooo

Heheheheee... cheesy
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by Dollanaira: 4:44pm On Feb 07, 2021
Are they yours

1 Like

Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by Juliearth(f): 4:45pm On Feb 07, 2021
baralatie:

that is why dna testing came into being!

we are conducting a test on an action that happened in the past and we are looking at it in the present

Op could have carried out this test without creating 3 threads to malign his wife. What would it cost him to create a thread only after being sure that his wife is guilty of paternity fraud?

1 Like

Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by Godszilla: 4:52pm On Feb 07, 2021
Bro I think you stated it in 1 of your other post dat u needed the truth,which is a gud tin. The truth hurt mostimes but it'l set you Free.

I wud advise if it doesn't com out gud 4u neva make any decision then,jus allow the hurt b n try clear u head. Somtimes we cry its alrit we r humans but NEVER make a decision wen u down.

4get d woman makin u suspicious (I spose u no witin usef u av made a mistake which is another gud tin too),do u c any physical trait of urs or your family member in ur children,there has to b @d least 1.

Wish d best for u,but make Peace of mind d number 1 tin in any relationship neva too attach to d materialistic tin, peace of mind is Priceless.

dontjuststop:
Hello Nairalanders,

I have been having some doubts about my children which I stated in my earlier post but I couldn't summon the courage to do it.

My wife kept giving me reasons to suspect her so I had to man up and take the test secretly. I took the test and samples were submitted few days ago but the doctor said it will take 7 to 10 working days for the results to come back.

Ever since I took the test, I haven't been myself. Am so restless and anxiety is killing me while I keep praying the results comes out favourable as I know it could mark the end of my marriage if there is a bastard among the children.

Men in the house: Can you share your experiences conducting DNA on your children and what was the out come. My hear beat is so loud right no. This is the moment of truth. So help me God.

Update:
While I was at the DNA clinic waiting for my samples to be taken. I saw a couple who came for a different type of DNA test. The lady is two months pregnant while the guy wants to know if the pregnancy is his before assuming responsibility of the baby.

He was charged a million naira for the test and was told to come back for results in two weeks time. I wish I knew this was possible as it would save me from what am currently passing through. Aside the cost implication, I will advise every man to take their pregnant partner for test before assuming responsibility for any pregnancy. I just learnt something new!

Note:
I will update this thread once the result comes in the next few days. I hope I'll be a happy man afterwards.
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by Jfat4david(m): 4:55pm On Feb 07, 2021
How much does the test cost you sir?
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by baralatie(m): 4:55pm On Feb 07, 2021
Juliearth:

Op could have carried out this test without creating 3 threads to malign his wife. What would it cost him to create a thread only after being sure that his wife is guilty of paternity fraud?
definitely what happened in the past was too hurtful that it followed him to the present?
why not wait till result of the paternity result?(his coping mechanism)

different men with different abilities...some victorious,some become workaholics,some drunkards,some suicidal,some withdrawn,some murderers etc

relationship problems are nasty on some people and beneficial to others.it is God that saves
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by hopevalley: 4:56pm On Feb 07, 2021
Why is it that each time the topic is about DNA test, no lady will comment. You people know what you are doing o. Getting impregnated by other men when you people are married to nice husbands. Meanwhile, click on the links on my signature if you would like to be making millions of naira as profit from export business.

2 Likes

Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by Juliearth(f): 4:57pm On Feb 07, 2021
baralatie:

definitely what happened in the past was too hurtful that it followed him to the present?
why not wait till result of the paternity result?(his coping mechanism)

different men with different abilities...some victorious,some become workaholics,some drunkards,some suicidal,some withdrawn,some murderers etc

relationship problems are nasty on some people and beneficial to others.it is God that saves

My point exactly. These acts of infidelity were before they got married. Why marry her when you know you cannot forgive her? I wish him the best though.

3 Likes

Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by baralatie(m): 5:00pm On Feb 07, 2021
Juliearth:

My point exactly. These acts of infidelity were before they got married. Why marry her when you know you cannot forgive her? I wish him the best though.
he married her because he just could not let go!
he believed that somehow,it could still work out
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by luminouz(m): 5:02pm On Feb 07, 2021
authority2006:

Poverty don encircled your brain completely! How much is the total cost that will lead to poverty?

That shouldn't prevent you from knowing the truth. In fact, I don't see the connection between forming the bond with the kids and knowing the truth about their conceptions. If he says it won't affect the bonds he has with the kids, that's his decision, you've got no business saying it's a lie
Sorry sir. No vex!!!
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by Juliearth(f): 5:05pm On Feb 07, 2021
baralatie:

he married her because he just could not let go!
he believed that somehow,it could still work out

I get your point, but he should have let go.

1 Like

Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by baralatie(m): 5:07pm On Feb 07, 2021
Juliearth:

I get your point, but he should have let go.
yes! he should have but I think this dna would give hi the courage to make concrete decisions but it is not going to be as easy if he had made that decision earlier.
now more human lives are involved

1 Like

Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by Lewisdinho(m): 5:08pm On Feb 07, 2021
Iyak ka ke o
OGWILLS123:
Ufan nte fien :O
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by brodachu: 5:08pm On Feb 07, 2021
We dey wait
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by Juliearth(f): 5:15pm On Feb 07, 2021
baralatie:

yes! he should have but I think this dna would give hi the courage to make concrete decisions but it is not going to be as easy if he had made that decision earlier.
now more human lives are involved

Why marry her if you won't trust her? See the stress that action is putting him through. I put it to you that even if the test comes out in his favour, he still won't be satisfied... That is what lack of trust does to people.

4 Likes

Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by nairalee(m): 5:16pm On Feb 07, 2021
baralatie:

no don't do it that way.you will only make it worse because the memories of the last relationship will be there and since it was never let go.the current one will suffer for superimposition.
the easiest way is to accept that the last relationship did not work out and it has closed.you do not have any misgiving towards yourself and your ex.
then you move on

Some people slip into depression from loneliness and over thinking after a painful breakup. But if there's another person giving u the thrills you won't have too much time for loneliness and overthinking don't you think so?

1 Like

Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by CoolJul: 5:21pm On Feb 07, 2021
femifemi1:
Stop running after fake shape and painted faces, but you guys will not hear....

Omo the girl get shape!!!! Please how will that shape your future?

When the Holy Bible says seek the Lord with all diligence, you guys think na child's play!!!

Those curve and shapes you run after to make a wife, will eventually reshape your destiny.

Ahhh my girlfriend, the guy get cash and six packs....hmmmm, could you say that again in the next 10 Years?

All these sudden heart attacks about DNA don't just start today, it started right from the day you fixed your agbalomo eye on aesthetic beauty.

There are still wonderful women out there, who will never break your trust, but they may not come in those frivolous shapes you guys run after. Do you know why?

Because the devil knows you more than yourself, and will use those foolish things you seek to truncate your future.

Am not a pastor or whatever, but an ordinary guy who had been there, seen it, and got saved on the verge of making that mistake.

Thank you Lord Jesus.
This is the best comment so far on NL this year, If only more men will see this and agree to it.

1 Like

Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by omooba969(m): 5:22pm On Feb 07, 2021
CalliDora1:

Thank God it fell on a Sundaaaaaay tongue Ntoorrrr.. no room for frivolity. Haha...

As you're yet to give a nod, I'm going ahead with my prep for you. kiss

Faith is key! grin
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by SweetyZinta(f): 5:26pm On Feb 07, 2021
I hope you find peace of mind afterwards. Great move though.
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by Mace0lane: 5:30pm On Feb 07, 2021
After messing your life away like olosho u expect every to accept any bastard your bring around like you husband in the name of letting dog lie.

EJanni:
Let the sleeping dog lie, you said no. Please don't kill yourself with high BP.
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by kuuljay(m): 5:31pm On Feb 07, 2021
I hope you have the strength to tell us the result when it turns bad

Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by baralatie(m): 5:40pm On Feb 07, 2021
Juliearth:

Why marry her if you won't trust her? See the stress that action is putting him through. I put it to you that even if the test comes out in his favour, he still won't be satisfied... That is what lack of trust does to people.
it was his choice to marry which he did.unless third parties are involved in coercing his choice over the matter.
after that the lack of trust can only resurface if third parties again involved or we have a flash memory or a relapse.
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by baralatie(m): 5:43pm On Feb 07, 2021
nairalee:

Some people slip into depression from loneliness and over thinking after a painful breakup. But if there's another person giving u the thrills you won't have too much time for loneliness and overthinking don't you think so?
another person or groups of interest,activities either social or sporting! not rushing straight into another relationship just blind folded
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by Juliearth(f): 5:45pm On Feb 07, 2021
baralatie:

it was his choice to marry which he did.unless third parties are involved in coercing his choice over the matter.
after that the lack of trust can only resurface if third parties again involved or we have a flash memory or a relapse.

Touché!

1 Like

Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by Sixfeetbelle: 5:55pm On Feb 07, 2021
Juliearth:

Which is why I want it to come out negative so the woman can know her crime when her husband's attitude changes towards her.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19) (Reply)

My 4-Year-Old Son Saw Me Washing My Underwear And Said It's Girl's That Wash / Why Do Husbands Get Bored Of Their Wives Soon After Wedding? / Police Rescue Anambra Woman Accused Of Killing Husband With Too Much Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.