Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,868 members, 7,810,312 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:42 AM

I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test (79424 Views)

Father And Mother Abandon Six Children For Landlady, Go Their Separate Ways (vid / I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test (part 2) / I Will Divorce My Husband If He Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by 9gerian: 2:58pm On Feb 07, 2021
Another angle shocked

openmine:
Op i would suggest that you also carry out a test to confirm if your wife is the biological mother of your kids!
I have heard a few scenarios where the hubby and wifey are NOT biological parents of their children!

1 Like

Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by zedegit: 2:58pm On Feb 07, 2021
Emary:
2 months is too early for a DNA test. The amniotic fluid can only be tested from at least 16wks pregnancy. Also, the test should not exceed N200k. They don chop that bros out of him desperation.

Not really.

Do you know that coke can be sold for #1000.

yes, the same coke you buy #100 at Iya Basira kiosk can be sold at an exclusive hotel for #1000.

What you should consider is where the test was conducted and it's reliability.

There's more where that one million is coming from.

You can't have #1 million in your bank account and dole out that money for only DNA test.

1 Like

Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by onuman: 2:58pm On Feb 07, 2021
dontjuststop:
Hello Nairalanders,

I have been having some doubts about my children which I stated in my earlier post but I couldn't summon the courage to do it.

My wife kept giving me reasons to suspect her so I had to man up and take the test secretly. I took the test and samples were submitted few days ago but the doctor said it will take 7 to 10 working days for the results to come back.

Ever since I took the test, I haven't been myself. Am so restless and anxiety is killing me while I keep praying the results comes out favourable as I know it could mark the end of my marriage if there is a bastard among the children.

Men in the house: Can you share your experiences conducting DNA on your children and what was the out come. My hear beat is so loud right no. This is the moment of truth. So help me God.

Update:
While I was at the DNA clinic waiting for my samples to be taken. I saw a couple who came for a different type of DNA test. The lady is two months pregnant while the guy wants to know if the pregnancy is his before assuming responsibility of the baby.

He was charged a million naira for the test and was told to come back for results in two weeks time. I wish I knew this was possible as it would save me from what am currently passing through. Aside the cost implication, I will advise every man to take their pregnant partner for test before assuming responsibility for any pregnancy. I just learnt something new!

Note:
I will update this thread once the result comes in the next few days. I hope I'll be a happy man afterwards.

A million Naira charged for a DNA test? That’s a rip off.

It costs about N50,000 to conduct a DNA test in European countries.

Well, Nigerians are known for exploitation of themselves.

Hotel room per night in Lagos and Abuja is nearly thrice the cost in Europe.

Local airlines in Nigeria charge thrice the fair for equivalent distance in Europe.

I bow for exploitation in Nigeria.

6 Likes

Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by PETUK(m): 2:58pm On Feb 07, 2021
Divinehealer:

The 10 comandments from Gid had nothing to discus in Adultery for women. It said Mrn should not covert brothers wives. There was no lae or rule telling women anything. The other laws about stonning,etc was added. Jesus said God made 1 eve for Adam. That if God did not want it so, he would have made many Eves for 1 Adam. In Jesus days a man can not marry more women unless he put the present one aside. Which Abraham allowed them because of their stubborn head...he permited them to just write the woman a divorce note so she can go and marry someone else and they the men marry their new wife. Jesus now said its not the way God wanted it. That anyone who does that has made the woman to sin and even the man that marries her is sinning too? (see how he blamed the husband for making the woman sin?) That on no account should a man put away his first wife for another unless he caught her cheating. Those men now said wow.... , if we cant flex women the way we want, if we must die with our first wives unless they commit adultery, befire we can bring in new women, then its better we remain single. Go back and read that bible very well.

Mathew 19 [b]When Jesus had finished saying these things,(B) he left Galilee and went into the region of Judea to the other side of the Jordan. 2 Large crowds followed him, and he healed them(C) there.

3 Some Pharisees came to him to test him. They asked, “Is it lawful for a man to divorce his wife(D) for any and every reason?”

4 “Haven’t you read,” he replied, “that at the beginning the Creator ‘made them male and female,’[a](E) 5 and said, ‘For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh’?(F) 6 So they are no longer two, but one flesh. Therefore what God has joined together, let no one separate.”

7 “Why then,” they asked, “did Moses command that a man give his wife a certificate of divorce and send her away?”(G)

8 Jesus replied, “Moses permitted you to divorce your wives because your hearts were hard. But it was not this way from the beginning. 9 I tell you that anyone who divorces his wife, except for sexual immorality, and marries another woman commits adultery.”(H)

10 The disciples said to him, “If this is the situation between a husband and wife, it is better not to marry.”

11 Jesus replied, “Not everyone can accept this word, but only those to whom it has been given.(I) 12 For there are eunuchs who were born that way, and there are eunuchs who have been made eunuchs by others—and there are those who choose to live like eunuchs for the sake of the kingdom of heaven. The one who can accept this should accept it.”
The Bible hardly recognise women
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by Odingo1: 2:59pm On Feb 07, 2021
armadeo:
I dont k ow if this story is true but those people saying that once she is your wife it doesnt matter who impregnated her dont have any sense at all.

Imagine the nonsense you guys are vomiting. Just imagine.
After the DNA test and it happen that the man is not the father of maybe two out of the four children.

What will he do since the children is calling him dad, how will he be able to separate the children. It is a difficult situation, if I am in his shoe I will monitor my wife secretly if she continue fucvking around and catch her in the act and divorce her, then take custody of the children.
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by gregyboy(m): 2:59pm On Feb 07, 2021
ibkayee:

Wtf, just cheat with your chest and stop lying to justify your BS, sheesh

Proverbs 6:32 But a man who commits adultery has no sense, whoever does so destroys himself.

@OP
I am unable to feel pity for Nigerian men as a collective who get tricked into fathering other people's babies, sorry not sorry

The adultery is sleeping with another person's wife not having a girlfriend or concubine and the punishment is a curse

But a woman's punishment is divorcement and shaming
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by OlawaleBammie: 3:00pm On Feb 07, 2021
gregyboy:

Areva christan, Muslim, traditionalist any of these religion you belong to support men to have concubines, mistress, girlfriends

And are even rated as riches to men,

If you want to make heaven in those religion above then accept their religious principles

Men dont cheat women do,

God bless u bro, the white only came to brainwash we men, subscribing to their men-subjugating idea.

Bible didnt condemn polygamy, Qur'an as well didnt and other books. (Tho i dont support sexual affairs outside marriage)

Now we re heading toward the western way, they have conquered in lettin us marrying a single wife, now na to relegate man to footmat remain as it is being practiced in the west.

Wetin dey pain me pass for this matter be say we men are the enemy of ourselves putting purselves into the women's hand cus of nonsense emotion.

As a man, marry as much as posible if u have the means, sin no dey inside
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by remmer56(m): 3:00pm On Feb 07, 2021
Following
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by arma: 3:02pm On Feb 07, 2021
The kind of life u pple live down there....Everyone is a bastard until proved otherwise.
I weep for una.
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by zedegit: 3:03pm On Feb 07, 2021
onuman:

A million Naira charged for a DNA test? That’s a rip off.

It costs about N50,000 to conduct a DNA test in European countries.

Well, Nigerians are known for exploitation of themselves.

Hotel room per night in Lagos and Abuja is nearly thrice the cost in Europe.

Local airlines in Nigeria charge thrice the fair for equivalent distance in Europe.

I bow for exploitation in Nigeria.

You should consider business friendliness.

Shebi Chevron don cash out, japa.

Do you know how those outfits are exploited?

You should think more deeply.
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by authority2006(m): 3:03pm On Feb 07, 2021
Juliearth:
You know what they say about cheats being the ones to always suspect their partners.

I hope the tests come out in her favour so you can cover your face in shame. Jeez!
I agree with daddytime on this issue. The disrespect is uncanny.
SweetCunt97:
Easier said than done! You'll kick her out and adopt her kids? Lmfao.
Too bad you suspect your wife of fvcking another dick apart from yours and also trying to let us know she's a Dumbo who will collect outside without protection. Unless you fear u sterile shaaa.

Lol. See how brutally our female companions on Nairaland are attacking Op and trying to make him feel bad about his decision. Funny people
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by alexola20(m): 3:03pm On Feb 07, 2021

1 Like

Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by Harmlesspill(m): 3:04pm On Feb 07, 2021
Navalsadiq:
Advice to all men out there.dont marry a woman who loves sex too much.hide to these and you will thank me later
Lolz.
Though you sounds so smart..
Had a similar experience,,at a point I began to wonder what would happen if this girl later gets married to an average guy.
Most of the times she requested for it and I said no,,she started crying....
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by OlawaleBammie: 3:04pm On Feb 07, 2021
PETUK:

Reason why tins where in order then..

Now tins don spoil, smh
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by OgwuEgo: 3:05pm On Feb 07, 2021
Say what
ibkayee:

Wtf, just cheat with your chest and stop lying to justify your BS, sheesh

Proverbs 6:32 But a man who commits adultery has no sense, whoever does so destroys himself.

@OP
I am unable to feel pity for Nigerian men as a collective who get tricked into fathering other people's babies, sorry not sorry

Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by Topmaike007(m): 3:06pm On Feb 07, 2021
baralatie:

shocked

#1 000 000

abasi
mbom
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by aalangel(f): 3:06pm On Feb 07, 2021
Cock and bull story
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by ibkayee(f): 3:06pm On Feb 07, 2021
OgwuEgo:
Say what

1 Like

Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by Iyajelili(f): 3:07pm On Feb 07, 2021
Op, some people are saying you don't trust your wife, your marriage will be over after this or that because you created a thread about having a second wife you're no longer interested in the marriage that is their opinion because if you don't carry out the test now and in 10years time the father or fathers of the children come for them and you commit suicide they will be the one to call you simp and that you deserves it. So Don't listen to them. As a woman, if I don't have anything to hide from my husband, I'll follow you to the hospital and encourage you to do the test on all our children then after it comes back positive, I'll fvck nonsense out of your head that night and collect my share of the excess money.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by GistFullGround: 3:08pm On Feb 07, 2021
dontjuststop:
Hello Nairalanders,

He was charged a million naira for the test and was told to come back for results in two weeks time..." .

Did you say N1,000,000?

Why don't you just do it from the US?

Take your Saliva swab, and ship to the United States through DHL. It's about $500 and your result can be gotten online.

You can be VERY sure you will have the best.
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by esmarcq(m): 3:09pm On Feb 07, 2021
No be my test, but my head is already spinning
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by obowunmi(m): 3:10pm On Feb 07, 2021
dontjuststop:
Hello Nairalanders,

I have been having some doubts about my children which I stated in my earlier post but I couldn't summon the courage to do it.

My wife kept giving me reasons to suspect her so I had to man up and take the test secretly. I took the test and samples were submitted few days ago but the doctor said it will take 7 to 10 working days for the results to come back.

Ever since I took the test, I haven't been myself. Am so restless and anxiety is killing me while I keep praying the results comes out favourable as I know it could mark the end of my marriage if there is a bastard among the children.

Men in the house: Can you share your experiences conducting DNA on your children and what was the out come. My hear beat is so loud right no. This is the moment of truth. So help me God.

Update:
While I was at the DNA clinic waiting for my samples to be taken. I saw a couple who came for a different type of DNA test. The lady is two months pregnant while the guy wants to know if the pregnancy is his before assuming responsibility of the baby.

He was charged a million naira for the test and was told to come back for results in two weeks time. I wish I knew this was possible as it would save me from what am currently passing through. Aside the cost implication, I will advise every man to take their pregnant partner for test before assuming responsibility for any pregnancy. I just learnt something new!

Note:
I will update this thread once the result comes in the next few days. I hope I'll be a happy man afterwards.

Well done. keep us posted.
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by Nobody: 3:10pm On Feb 07, 2021
PETUK:

Says you not the bible. Jesus who Christians follow recognized women even till the last. Whatever men add is their wahala.

2 Likes

Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by francium001: 3:11pm On Feb 07, 2021
Good luck to you man
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by authority2006(m): 3:11pm On Feb 07, 2021
Juliearth:

That she cheated on him twice doesn't make her a cheat. Nobody is above mistakes. Don't people make mistakes? Don't people change? Are you a saint? I cannot be in support of cheating spouses, but cut her some slack...

And how many times should she be allowed to cheat before she will be referred to as a cheat? People like you would even go for divorce if you discover that your husband cheated on you just once. Or, how many times will you put up with your husband for cheating?

1 Like

Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by baralatie(m): 3:11pm On Feb 07, 2021
GistFullGround:

Did you say N1,000,000?

Why don't you just do it from the US?

Take your Saliva swab, and ship to the United States through DHL. It's about $500 and your result can be gotten online.

You can be VERY sure you will have the best.
Thank you for the expo
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by Otuchi: 3:11pm On Feb 07, 2021
this is hoax. this is not real. this is just to prove a point. (Deliberate act)
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by tonididdy(m): 3:12pm On Feb 07, 2021
Emperorx:
I really don't know why people go for this DNA test when u have married ur wife legitimatly also paid her dowry every child she give birth is urs it doesn't matter who got her pregnant
Wtf angry
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by Nobody: 3:12pm On Feb 07, 2021
gregyboy:

Areva christan, Muslim, traditionalist any of these religion you belong to support men to have concubines, mistress, girlfriends

And are even rated as riches to men,

If you want to make heaven in those religion above then accept their religious principles

Men dont cheat women do,

Says you. The passages where Jesus spoke I did not see anywhere he encouraged multiple wives and concubines.

2 Likes

Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by gregyboy(m): 3:13pm On Feb 07, 2021
Divinehealer:

The 10 comandments from God had nothing to discus in Adultery for women. It said Men should not covert brothers wives. There was no lae or rule telling women anything. The other laws about stonning,etc was added. Jesus said God made 1 eve for Adam. That if God did not want it so, he would have made many Eves for 1 Adam. In Jesus days a man can not marry more women unless he put the present one aside. Which Abraham allowed them because of their stubborn head...he permited them to just write the woman a divorce note so she can go and marry someone else and they the men marry their new wife. Jesus now said its not the way God wanted it. That anyone who does that has made the woman to sin and even the man that marries her is sinning too? (see how he blamed the husband for making the woman sin?) That on no account should a man put away his first wife for another unless he caught her cheating. Those men now said wow.... , if we cant flex women the way we want, if we must die with our first wives unless they commit adultery, befire we can bring in new women, then its better we remain single. Go back and read that bible very well.

[b]Mathew 19 When Jesus had finished saying these things,(B) he left Galilee and went into the region of Judea to the other side of the Jordan. 2 Large crowds followed him, and he healed them(C) there.

3 Some Pharisees came to him to test him. They asked, “Is it lawful for a man to divorce his wife(D) for any and every reason?”

4 “Haven’t you read,” he replied, “that at the beginning the Creator ‘made them male and female,’
5 and said, ‘For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh
6 So they are no longer two, but one flesh. Therefore what God has joined together, let no one separate.”

7 “Why then,” they asked, “did Moses command that a man give his wife a certificate of divorce and send her away?”(G)

8 Jesus replied, “Moses permitted you to divorce your wives because your hearts were hard. But it was not this way from the beginning. 9 I tell you that anyone who divorces his wife, except for sexual immorality, and marries another woman commits adultery.”(H)

10 The disciples said to him, “If this is the situation between a husband and wife, it is better not to marry.”

11 Jesus replied, “Not everyone can accept this word, but only those to whom it has been given.(I) 12 For there are eunuchs who were born that way, and there are eunuchs who have been made eunuchs by others—and there are those who choose to live like eunuchs for the sake of the kingdom of heaven. The one who can accept this should accept it.[/b]

Only on the moses principle a man will be tagged adulterous,

It still boils down to my point a cheating women will be divorced and stoned

Moses wont be tagged adulterous if he decided to marry the new wife, with the first wife, but a lady with two men is auto adultery

Can you see God only went against moses because of his tricky way he divorced his wife to take another

As for adam and eve God knew if he had made two wife for adam, that would be two Rips taken from adam and that he may have killed him, so he only took one and if he had managed to survive the two Rips taken from him, the two wives would have destroyed garden of eden before the serpent would even come

After God finsh testing job he increased is wife and concubines to bless him
Abi you nor read that part for Bible
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by armadeo(m): 3:13pm On Feb 07, 2021
Odingo1:

After the DNA test and it happen that the man is not the father of maybe two out of the four children.

What will he do since the children is calling him dad, how will he be able to separate the children. It is a difficult situation, if I am in his shoe I will monitor my wife secretly if she continue fucvking around and catch her in the act and divorce her, then take custody of the children.

Your choice guy. Your choice.
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by htdot: 3:14pm On Feb 07, 2021
Emary:
2 months is too early for a DNA test. The amniotic fluid can only be tested from at least 16wks pregnancy. Also, the test should not exceed N200k. They don chop that bros out of him desperation.
The baby blood circulates within the maternal blood. So the baby DNA can b easily done through the maternal blood

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply)

My Mother Is Seeing Other Men / Anthony Chijioke: Dr. Ozuzu George Davidson Slept With My Wife (Photos) / My 4-Year-Old Son Saw Me Washing My Underwear And Said It's Girl's That Wash

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.