Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,940 members, 7,810,611 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:05 PM

I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test (79437 Views)

Father And Mother Abandon Six Children For Landlady, Go Their Separate Ways (vid / I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test (part 2) / I Will Divorce My Husband If He Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by tonididdy(m): 3:15pm On Feb 07, 2021
alexola20:
You know they always bring "oh see as he resemble great grand ma,uncle in the village and all".
If pikin no resemble im papa,check am out.
Simple.
grin
Yes oh papa or nothing... Not even mothers resemblance but strictly papas otherwise DNA asap

1 Like

Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by baralatie(m): 3:17pm On Feb 07, 2021
tonididdy:
grin
Yes oh papa or nothing. .. Not even mothers resemblance but strictly papas otherwise DNA asap
grin
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by Nobody: 3:17pm On Feb 07, 2021
My ex cheated on me in the most brutal way and I'm still in pain of that. Because I can't pay back personally and because I was ever faithful to him, this is the kind of karma I wish for him.

May he raise bastard children for a long time before the truth unfolds and may he suffer everlasting pain as a result.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by baralatie(m): 3:18pm On Feb 07, 2021
toren:
My ex cheated on me in the most brutal way and I'm still in pain of that. Because I can't pay back personally and because I was ever faithful to him, this is the kind of karma I wish for me.

May he raise bastard children for a long time before the truth unfolds and may he suffer everlasting pain as a result.
no now!
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by nairalee(m): 3:20pm On Feb 07, 2021
dontjuststop:

My brother, this DNA thing is not for the faint hearted. I lost weight appetite and now looking frail.

Please how much does it cost per child?
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by nairalee(m): 3:21pm On Feb 07, 2021
toren:
My ex cheated on me in the most brutal way and I'm still in pain of that. Because I can't pay back personally and because I was ever faithful to him, this is the kind of karma I wish for him.

My current babe cheated on me and I just found out. Still wondering how to react.

1 Like

Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by baralatie(m): 3:26pm On Feb 07, 2021
nairalee:

My current babe cheated on me and I just found out. Still wondering how to react.
just reaccess yourself and move on but forgive yourself and forgive her.
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by Nobody: 3:27pm On Feb 07, 2021
gregyboy:

Only on the moses principle a man will be tagged adulterous,

It still boils down to my point a cheating women will be divorced and stoned

Moses wont be tagged adulterous if he decided to marry the new wife, with the first wife, but a lady with two men is auto adultery

Can you see God only went against moses because of his tricky way he divorced his wife to take another

As for adam and eve God knew if he had made two wife for adam, that would be two Rips taken from adam and that he may have killed him, so he only took one and if he had managed to survive the two Rips taken from him, the two wives would have destroyed garden of eden before the serpent would even come

After God finsh testing job he increased is wife and concubines to bless him
Abi you nor read that part for Bible
Moses principles allowed but Jesus made it known that in Gods eyes its adultery on every person involved angle.
Choose whose side you stand. That They are doing it and its permisible doesnt make it right according to Jesus.
Since these elders of old testament also said God in the bible allowed wars, murders and also permited the men to capture women and rape them (even providing rules that govern how you bang your war captives and how you treat them afterwards) as bounties of war, should we also say its okay to do all those?
As slavery was also permited then, should we also say its good in Gods sight if we do it today? Or are we just going to clamp down on the verses that favour us, ignoring the ones that erased them just because we want to do what we want to do?
Men caught sleeping with other peoples wives were stoned too if caught in the act (Go and research your bible)
For all we know the man that laid with that woman Jesus saved had already been dealt with before they went to drag her out.

Where did God bless him with WIVES? Pls point out to me. I need to see it (for real cos I have never seen that wives part. I am not being sarcastic)

Browse
Job 42

Job 42

NIV
/ / / /
Job
1 Then Job replied to the LORD: 2 “I know that you can do all things; no purpose of yours can be thwarted. 3 You asked, ‘Who is this that obscures my plans without knowledge?’ Surely I spoke of things I did not understand, things too wonderful for me to know. 4 “You said, ‘Listen now, and I will speak; I will question you, and you shall answer me.’ 5 My ears had heard of you but now my eyes have seen you. 6 Therefore I despise myself and repent in dust and ashes.”
Epilogue
7 After the LORD had said these things to Job, he said to Eliphaz the Temanite, “I am angry with you and your two friends, because you have not spoken the truth about me, as my servant Job has. 8 So now take seven bulls and seven rams and go to my servant Job and sacrifice a burnt offering for yourselves. My servant Job will pray for you, and I will accept his prayer and not deal with you according to your folly. You have not spoken the truth about me, as my servant Job has.” 9 So Eliphaz the Temanite, Bildad the Shuhite and Zophar the Naamathite did what the LORD told them; and the LORD accepted Job’s prayer. 10 After Job had prayed for his friends, the LORD restored his fortunes and gave him twice as much as he had before. 11 All his brothers and sisters and everyone who had known him before came and ate with him in his house. They comforted and consoled him over all the trouble the LORD had brought on him, and each one gave him a piece of silver and a gold ring. 12 The LORD blessed the latter part of Job’s life more than the former part. He had fourteen thousand sheep, six thousand camels, a thousand yoke of oxen and a thousand donkeys. 13 And he also had seven sons and three daughters. 14 The first daughter he named Jemimah, the second Keziah and the third Keren-Happuch. 15 Nowhere in all the land were there found women as beautiful as Job’s daughters, and their father granted them an inheritance along with their brothers. 16 After this, Job lived a hundred and forty years; he saw his children and their children to the fourth generation. 17 And so Job died, an old man and full of years.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by MummyD2020(f): 3:27pm On Feb 07, 2021
toren:

Iseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

1 Like

Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by openmine(m): 3:27pm On Feb 07, 2021
9gerian:
Another angle shocked

Yeah...i even feel the mothers/women should even be the ones at the forefront advocating for a DNA test....Some kids,after the test was done,had NO biological inclination or connection with their parents!
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by blacctvnaija(m): 3:30pm On Feb 07, 2021
Eleyi tun deep ju p**** lo o shocked
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by baralatie(m): 3:30pm On Feb 07, 2021
MummyD2020:

Iseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
you know the man!
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by Xammie001(m): 3:30pm On Feb 07, 2021
Price for DNA
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by Felicity001(m): 3:30pm On Feb 07, 2021
dontjuststop:

I won't die because of high BP. I care more to know the truth. The kids will forever be mine as i have formed a great bond with them
Then what's the essence if the test in the first place? To prove your doubt of infidelity of your wife or to dissolve the long gone marriage?? The truth us this, which ever ways the outcome of that result swings to your life, your marriage and that of those kids will never ever remain the same again.

If it comes out positive you're will never forgive youself for doubting your wife. It Will be double disaster for you should your wife knows and then the result vindicates her.

Should the result come out negative on any of the kids? First your marriage will be destroy and the ripple effect will fall on the kids for ever. You'll even pour out the frustration of their mother's infidelity to your own biological children let allow the once not yours.

These are the realities you should have thought about before going for that test. So the only good wish I've for you is get ready for a new life worse than your present.

3 Likes

Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by Armor38: 3:31pm On Feb 07, 2021
Hmmmm, wahala dey for who no trust the wife.
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by KIDfurniture(m): 3:31pm On Feb 07, 2021
Be careful when dealing with women in this life. They can make u and break you into tiny pieces .
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by Oizee(f): 3:31pm On Feb 07, 2021
armadeo:
I dont k ow if this story is true but those people saying that once she is your wife it doesnt matter who impregnated her dont have any sense at all.

Imagine the nonsense you guys are vomiting. Just imagine.
don't mind them..... na so one guy waka com my uncle house to claim their first born (daughter) in 2010...... truly the baby was not for us o....a girl of 8 years, no DNA test was done but, the woman confessed with her mouth.

most painful and funniest part was that my uncle cried for days.
it's better to know on time

2 Likes

Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by Fejimummy: 3:33pm On Feb 07, 2021
Sha don't forget to monitor your blood pressure will you are waiting for the results

1 Like

Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by baralatie(m): 3:35pm On Feb 07, 2021
Oizee:
don't mind them..... na so one guy waka com my uncle house to claim their first born (daughter) in 2010...... truly the baby was not for us o....a girl of 8 years, no DNA test was done but, the woman confessed with her mouth.

most painful and funniest part was that my uncle cried for days.
it's better to know on time
sorry o
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by Ghostmode2two(m): 3:36pm On Feb 07, 2021
yanabasee1:
What is important isn't your marriage at this moment, but knowing what you have and what you don't have ..

You can still father any bastard child that will come out from the results...But your wife will be so humbled around you if you decide to keep the marriage as she wouldn't want to have you bring back her cheating stories before her....

I wish you the very best in the outcome of all of this....

You're a man to me and not a simp.....

I give you my respect....The boldness and the courage!

Women dread their cheating stories if you know any.
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by Pyhonist: 3:36pm On Feb 07, 2021
CalliDora1:
Ok. Good of you and good for you.

Oh.. so the result is not out yet? Sha no slump before that day. I can imagine the tightening feeling in your chest now.

We anticipate the results with you.grin.

Lollllll

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by Nobody: 3:37pm On Feb 07, 2021
My children are not going to be pushed out into the cold world because they are not bearing my DNA. It's too late. If God provides for me, I will provide for them.
I think men know they have faults in this infidelity matter, and they expect to be forgiven, to the extent of fathering children outside wedlock.
Meanwhile, they feel they should not have to extend the same privilege.

3 Likes

Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by Nobody: 3:37pm On Feb 07, 2021
nairalee:

Break up with her.

1 Like

Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by Oizee(f): 3:37pm On Feb 07, 2021
MummyD2020:

Iseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
lol, MummyD bcareful how u shout Iseeeeeee, u never can tell if is one of ur bro....
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by kponkedenge(m): 3:38pm On Feb 07, 2021
Following this topic carefully to see how it plays out.
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by nairalee(m): 3:40pm On Feb 07, 2021
baralatie:

just reaccess yourself and move on but forgive yourself and forgive her.

Not as easy as u think. This life can never be balanced. When u don't cheat they'll cheat on u
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by nairalee(m): 3:41pm On Feb 07, 2021
toren:

Break up with her.

Long and complicated story
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by Nobody: 3:43pm On Feb 07, 2021
tonididdy:
grin
Yes oh papa or nothing... Not even mothers resemblance but strictly papas otherwise DNA asap

I koiw a case where the one wey resemble papa no be him born am, the ones wey come resemble nobody naim be the man real kids.

2 Likes

Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by Nobody: 3:46pm On Feb 07, 2021
nairalee:

Long and complicated story

Don't take a cheat back.. except perhaps there's a child involved.
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by baralatie(m): 3:47pm On Feb 07, 2021
nairalee:

Not as easy as u think. This life can never be balanced. When u don't cheat they'll cheat on u
I never said it was easy .I am certain of the end results working in your favour.holding on to relationship (that didn't work) inside the mind is unprofitable.so the best is to let go.
you cannot let go if you don't forgive yourself first
then you forgive the woman in question and accept she has moved on

and then make concrete moves to find yourself better relationship

then make a move
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by Firstorderwizard(m): 3:47pm On Feb 07, 2021
Cheato64:
yeye, do u even know the meaning of bastard? a child can still be yours and still a bastard

Please expantiate on this
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by baralatie(m): 3:47pm On Feb 07, 2021
Divinehealer:

I koiw a case where the one wey resemble papa no be him born am, the ones wey come resemble nobody naim be the man real kids.
Jesus!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply)

My Mother Is Seeing Other Men / Anthony Chijioke: Dr. Ozuzu George Davidson Slept With My Wife (Photos) / My 4-Year-Old Son Saw Me Washing My Underwear And Said It's Girl's That Wash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.