Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,871 members, 7,810,319 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:57 AM

I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test (79426 Views)

Father And Mother Abandon Six Children For Landlady, Go Their Separate Ways (vid / I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test (part 2) / I Will Divorce My Husband If He Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by samwillyco1(m): 3:48pm On Feb 07, 2021
How much is the cost please

I pray for the results to come out successfully in your favor

1 Like

Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by Blackdisciple(m): 3:49pm On Feb 07, 2021
hmmmm
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by EndRape2(f): 3:50pm On Feb 07, 2021
I pity you, you are looking for social media validation, he go shoock you, say, after the advice they will give to you, they will all leave you on the long run, and abadone you to your family problem,

Think outside social media.

1 Like

Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by Godwritten: 3:51pm On Feb 07, 2021
dontjuststop:

In the event one or none of them is mine. I will kick her out and adopt them legally as my children. They have the right to know if I am their father or not. If I don't do this, the biological father may show up later in the future cos anything is possible.

Well, I can't remember the age of the children,but if I would suggest, you zero your mind on those children and man up. Anxiety is a fast killer and don't allow it do the dirty job in your life.

You wrote like a man who has doubt in himself. Your fear is not your wife but the possibility you're infertile. There's much anxiety in your tone.

You'ld be happy, you're about to be set free whether positive or negative.

More importantly, I would say that adoption works fine when the child(ren) you wish to adopt don't know their parents. You know, once you kick their mother out
at the instance negative DNA result, she would try to fall back on the really father(s) of the children.

Once this happens, the children will pressure to know their really father. The man may convince those children he was not told about it before. He will ask for forgiveness, the children will forgive him. At this point, they will recognise him as their biological father.

You can't force them to yourself with any law under heaven or earth. They've the right to choice. The bad is that ''Blood is Thicker than Water''.

3 Likes

Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by arukwe123(m): 3:53pm On Feb 07, 2021
Godwritten:

Well, I can't remember the age of the children,but if I would suggest, you zero your mind on those children and man up. Anxiety is a fast killer and don't allow it do the dirty job in your life.

You wrote like a man who has doubt in himself. Your fear is not your wife but the possibility you're infertile. There's much anxiety in your tone.

You'ld be happy, you're about to be set free whether positive or negative.

More importantly, I would say that adoption works fine when the child(ren) you wish to adopt don't know their parents. You know, once you kick their mother out
at the instance negative DNA result, she would try to fall back on the really father(s) of the children.

Once this happens, the children will pressure to know their really father. The man may convince those children he was not told about it before. He will ask for forgiveness, the children will forgive him. At this point, they will recognise him as their biological father.

You can't force them to yourself with any law under heaven or earth. They've the right to choice. The bad is that ''Blood is Thicker than Water''.

Nollywood don kill this one. Better wakeup from your slumber and face reality. cheesy
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by middlebelter(m): 3:54pm On Feb 07, 2021
dontjuststop:
Hello Nairalanders,

I have been having some doubts about my children which I stated in my earlier post but I couldn't summon the courage to do it.

My wife kept giving me reasons to suspect her so I had to man up and take the test secretly. I took the test and samples were submitted few days ago but the doctor said it will take 7 to 10 working days for the results to come back.

Ever since I took the test, I haven't been myself. Am so restless and anxiety is killing me while I keep praying the results comes out favourable as I know it could mark the end of my marriage if there is a bastard among the children.

Men in the house: Can you share your experiences conducting DNA on your children and what was the out come. My hear beat is so loud right no. This is the moment of truth. So help me God.

Update:
While I was at the DNA clinic waiting for my samples to be taken. I saw a couple who came for a different type of DNA test. The lady is two months pregnant while the guy wants to know if the pregnancy is his before assuming responsibility of the baby.

He was charged a million naira for the test and was told to come back for results in two weeks time. I wish I knew this was possible as it would save me from what am currently passing through. Aside the cost implication, I will advise every man to take their pregnant partner for test before assuming responsibility for any pregnancy. I just learnt something new!

Note:
I will update this thread once the result comes in the next few days. I hope I'll be a happy man afterwards.

Check the faces of your children, are they not looking like you or any of your relatives? Reflect of your childhood lifestyle and see if the have any of your traits or not. Don't kill yourself with anxiety.
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by Godwritten: 4:00pm On Feb 07, 2021
arukwe123:
Nollywood don kill this one. Better wakeup from your slumber and face reality. cheesy
cheesy
arukwe123:

Bigman, i dey talk am as e be.
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by Nobody: 4:01pm On Feb 07, 2021
baralatie:

Jesus!!

For real o.
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by nairalee(m): 4:03pm On Feb 07, 2021
baralatie:

I never said it was easy .I am certain of the end results working in your favour.holding on to relationship (that didn't work) inside the mind is unprofitable.so the best is to let go.
you cannot let go if you don't forgive yourself first
then you forgive the woman in question and accept she has moved on

and then make concrete moves to find yourself better relationship

then make a move

Thanks a lot. Easier to preach forgiveness than to practice it. I think one of the recipes for getting over a relationship is to quickly get into another one. Hurried as it may seem it makes the getting over someone easier.
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by Kingofmen: 4:03pm On Feb 07, 2021
How much the test cost?
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by nairalee(m): 4:04pm On Feb 07, 2021
toren:

Don't take a cheat back.. except perhaps there's a child involved.

Of course I won't take her back. That would mean rewarding bad behavior lol
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by Aquilazng(m): 4:06pm On Feb 07, 2021
Since they stop cutting female clits this issue has become unbearably common in Nigeria. The worst is yet to come to be honest. Ladies don't have control any longer. Me self knows my first baby is not mine cos the lineage body sign isn't there. Also she didn't look like me but very smart wish i know she may take that after me cos me sef top up. But in all other clarity, the innocent beautiful damsel isn't mine but I am jealously taking care of her and never accused my wife of anything. After all, we had other two babies that are my copy with the lineage body signs.
My point is, we should learn to live with our new norm in this generation. I am sure the worst is yet to come.
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by Angelacruz: 4:06pm On Feb 07, 2021
Nawooo
toren:
My ex cheated on me in the most brutal way and I'm still in pain of that. Because I can't pay back personally and because I was ever faithful to him, this is the kind of karma I wish for him.

May he raise bastard children for a long time before the truth unfolds and may he suffer everlasting pain as a result.
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by DarkJeddi(m): 4:07pm On Feb 07, 2021
luminouz:

Your last line is a lie. If it wasn't, you won't be very uneasy right now. There won't even be a need to Dona DNA test.
The fact that he wants to know the true paternity of his children,does not necessarily mean that he will end up hating any that is not his..
Emotional bonds are not that easily discarded..
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by Gkemz: 4:07pm On Feb 07, 2021
dontjuststop:
Hello Nairalanders,

I have been having some doubts about my children which I stated in my earlier post but I couldn't summon the courage to do it.

My wife kept giving me reasons to suspect her so I had to man up and take the test secretly. I took the test and samples were submitted few days ago but the doctor said it will take 7 to 10 working days for the results to come back.

Ever since I took the test, I haven't been myself. Am so restless and anxiety is killing me while I keep praying the results comes out favourable as I know it could mark the end of my marriage if there is a bastard among the children.

Men in the house: Can you share your experiences conducting DNA on your children and what was the out come. My hear beat is so loud right no. This is the moment of truth. So help me God.

Update:
While I was at the DNA clinic waiting for my samples to be taken. I saw a couple who came for a different type of DNA test. The lady is two months pregnant while the guy wants to know if the pregnancy is his before assuming responsibility of the baby.

He was charged a million naira for the test and was told to come back for results in two weeks time. I wish I knew this was possible as it would save me from what am currently passing through. Aside the cost implication, I will advise every man to take their pregnant partner for test before assuming responsibility for any pregnancy. I just learnt something new!

Note:
I will update this thread once the result comes in the next few days. I hope I'll be a happy man afterwards.

I like your courage. The increasing rate of infidelity, adultery and mistrust amongst different couples gets me scared of marriage. I've heard so many life stories of wives who bore children of other men for their husbands, one of which trended recently which involved a bank MD and his female married staff, the shock that followed the news landed the man to stroke that later claimed his life.
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by DarkJeddi(m): 4:10pm On Feb 07, 2021
EndRape2:
I pity you, you are looking for social media validation, he go shoock you, say, after the advice they will give to you, they will all leave you on the long run, and abadone you to your family problem,

Think outside social media.
He has already set events in motion,pouring out his heart does not equate to seeking social media validation..
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by samwillyco1(m): 4:12pm On Feb 07, 2021
Emary:
2 months is too early for a DNA test. The amniotic fluid can only be tested from at least 16wks pregnancy. Also, the test should not exceed N200k. They don chop that bros out of him desperation.

How much is the DNA test please
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by AuroraBrls: 4:12pm On Feb 07, 2021
so if any of the results comes out negative u will chase the child away to go and look for the father... punishing and innocent child for the errors of a parent...the human heart is capable of great wickedness...a child that has been calling you daddy for years...reminds me of how OKONKWO of umuofia mowed down Ikemefuna, just to appear brave...l have seen cases of African parents who adopted a baby later told the grown up kid to go and look for his parents as they have now gotten their own biological kids...much why l like lslams position on matters like this. the child is urs and shall remain so whether ur wife cheated or not... no child deserves such trauma.. find a way to settle score with ur wife if need be. but as an African man if you born outside and bring him home nothing will happen
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by baralatie(m): 4:13pm On Feb 07, 2021
nairalee:

Thanks a lot. Easier to preach forgiveness than to practice it. I think one of the recipes for getting over a relationship is to quickly get into another one . Hurried as it may seem it makes the getting over someone easier.
no don't do it that way.you will only make it worse because the memories of the last relationship will be there and since it was never let go.the current one will suffer for superimposition.
the easiest way is to accept that the last relationship did not work out and it has closed.you do not have any misgiving towards yourself and your ex.
then you move on

1 Like

Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by djoey89: 4:17pm On Feb 07, 2021
AuroraBrls:

so if any of the results comes out negative u will chase the child away to go and look for the father... punishing and innocent child for the errors of a parent...the human heart is capable of great wickedness...a child that has been calling you daddy for years...reminds me of how OKONKWO of umuofia mowed down Ikemefuna, just to appear brave...l have seen cases of African parents who adopted a baby later told the grown up kid to go and look for his parents as they have now gotten their own biological kids...much why l like lslams position on matters like this. the child is urs and shall remain so whether ur wife cheated or not... no child deserves such trauma.. find a way to settle score with ur wife if need be. but as an African man if you born outside and bring him home nothing will happen

You are very funny...

2 Likes

Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by samwillyco1(m): 4:19pm On Feb 07, 2021
musicproducer:
1m for dna test, wat kind of fuckery is this haba.

That money is enough for one plot of land in some areas.
Please tell the guy to give me 100k to startup my life, instead of wasting it because of pussy problem
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by Ashley86400: 4:20pm On Feb 07, 2021
dontjuststop:
Hello Nairalanders,

Update:

Note:

Are you sure you sef don't need DNA test?
How are you sure you're your father's son? undecided
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by samwillyco1(m): 4:25pm On Feb 07, 2021
dontjuststop:

It is not as expensive as people make it seem. It cost 100k per child. The most expensive one is the pregnancy DNA test.

Op please borrow me some money, I need help
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by femifemi1(m): 4:27pm On Feb 07, 2021
Stop running after fake shape and painted faces, but you guys will not hear....

Omo the girl get shape!!!! Please how will that shape your future?

When the Holy Bible says seek the Lord with all diligence, you guys think na child's play!!!

Those curve and shapes you run after to make a wife, will eventually reshape your destiny.

Ahhh my girlfriend, the guy get cash and six packs....hmmmm, could you say that again in the next 10 Years?

All these sudden heart attacks about DNA don't just start today, it started right from the day you fixed your agbalomo eye on aesthetic beauty.

There are still wonderful women out there, who will never break your trust, but they may not come in those frivolous shapes you guys run after. Do you know why?

Because the devil knows you more than yourself, and will use those foolish things you seek to truncate your future.

Am not a pastor or whatever, but an ordinary guy who had been there, seen it, and got saved on the verge of making that mistake.

Thank you Lord Jesus.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by Naughtysex: 4:29pm On Feb 07, 2021
Ayrastarr:

If it doesn't, I'm here for you.
Just give me a call
Why are you lonely? I'm here to talk you out of depression, being depressed is not good
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by omooba969(m): 4:31pm On Feb 07, 2021
CalliDora1:
Ok. Good of you and good for you.

Oh.. so the result is not out yet? Sha no slump before that day. I can imagine the tightening feeling in your chest now.

We anticipate the results with you.grin.

How far.. have you had a good thought about our Valz day yet?
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by ElijahIme1992(m): 4:32pm On Feb 07, 2021
Na wah o...d wey the man dey anticipate the DNA result like politician wey run election....so we gather here to wait for INEC chairman to announce the result....

1 Like

Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by Geenosko: 4:33pm On Feb 07, 2021
My prayer is that may you not marry an unfortunate woman that would allow an equally unfortunate man to cause pain in another family

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by ElijahIme1992(m): 4:35pm On Feb 07, 2021
dontjuststop:
Hello Nairalanders,

Update:

Note:
bros no worry if dem announce the result and you no like am u fit take the mata to tribunal grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by moscobabs(m): 4:35pm On Feb 07, 2021
dontjuststop:
Hello Nairalanders,

Update:

Note:

Bro what's the Cost please?
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by Juliearth(f): 4:36pm On Feb 07, 2021
authority2006:

And how many times should she be allowed to cheat before she will be referred to as a cheat? People like you would even go for divorce if you discover that your husband cheated on you just once. Or, how many times will you put up with your husband for cheating?

She cheated before they got married. That was a long time ago, she must have turned a new leaf (I hope) so I don't understand where all these perturbance from you and the others is coming from. I don't judge people based on their past. It becomes a problem if they don't turn a new leaf.

1 Like

Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by Juliearth(f): 4:38pm On Feb 07, 2021
authority2006:

Lol. See how brutally our female companions on Nairaland are attacking Op and trying to make him feel bad about his decision. Funny people

Don't make this a sexist ish. Op is not a saint and he knows it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply)

My Mother Is Seeing Other Men / Anthony Chijioke: Dr. Ozuzu George Davidson Slept With My Wife (Photos) / My 4-Year-Old Son Saw Me Washing My Underwear And Said It's Girl's That Wash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.