Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,302 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

What Do I Do With This Girl? Advice Needed! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do I Do With This Girl? Advice Needed! (4735 Views)

I Can't Get Enough Of This Girl; Advice Please / I Want To Break Up With My Girl; Advice Needed. / I'm About To Propose To My Sales Girl, Advice Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do I Do With This Girl? Advice Needed! by Kiddogarcia(m): 8:10am On Feb 08, 2021
Better people don talk am finish jawee
Re: What Do I Do With This Girl? Advice Needed! by Kirkman: 8:17am On Feb 08, 2021
beehivedata has summarized it all. That girl is just a parasitic leech out to use you and dump you for a 2nd time. Don't make a big mistake by letting her use your head and play with your emotions. Do away with her, once she gets what she wants she will japa. There are other ladies out there to choose from. Jeff121212 give yourself brain, don't let the Redpillers come for your head.

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do With This Girl? Advice Needed! by SweetCunt97(f): 8:19am On Feb 08, 2021
Jeff121212:

Did I forget to mention that I'm literally footing all her bills?
We're both adults, she doesn't let me even talk to other ladies without getting jealous. How am I supposed to handle my urges?
Toh tell her your pastor says you should not spend for who won't marry you. Infact she staying with is temptation and a sin.

You not wise. She's using style to get thijgs from you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do I Do With This Girl? Advice Needed! by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:41am On Feb 08, 2021
you know me on nairaland and i usually give straightforward answers......so listen up!

that lady is just after your money in helping her set up a business n move on with life....oh she will only settle down with you wen you help her open a business of her own, for where such they happen?

her pastor told her to stop but did not tell her not to cohabit with a man not your husband? then she stop giving you sex? dats shows if you no open something for me make i take hold hand, no more sex.....she you see the picture now.

if you have the extra fund, rent a house for her n if you can go the extra mile set up a business for her n allow her time to see if its real love before you dream of settling down with her..there is more to "I like her' or the 'crazy sex styles "....find a woman to always compliment you.

cheers!
Re: What Do I Do With This Girl? Advice Needed! by Xtopherprince(m): 8:52am On Feb 08, 2021
femi4:
What does bill got to do with living a righteous life.

You are just a deliberate fornicator

Get marry if want to handle your urge

He's asking you what he should do to the lady squatting with him and you're here yarning dust. How should he handle the situation so he'd stop being a deliberate fornicator. Even the Bible in Matt 5:29 talked about casting away that which would make you sin. So advise accordingly

3 Likes

Re: What Do I Do With This Girl? Advice Needed! by femi4: 8:54am On Feb 08, 2021
Xtopherprince:

He's asking you what he should do to the lady squatting with him and you're here yarning dust. How should he handle the situation so he'd stop being a deliberate fornicator. Even the Bible in Matt 5:29 talked about casting away that which would make you sin. So advise accordingly
Idiot!

Why cohabiting with a lady? That's a stupid question to ask

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do With This Girl? Advice Needed! by zealousayo(m): 9:00am On Feb 08, 2021
Shelumiel:
Just try.
I saw you preaching on a thread like that, are you a Christian?
Re: What Do I Do With This Girl? Advice Needed! by Shelumiel: 9:08am On Feb 08, 2021
zealousayo:

I saw you preaching on a thread like that, are you a Christian?
Yes I am a Christian. But I do not preach. I just like to tell it the way I see it.

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do With This Girl? Advice Needed! by zealousayo(m): 9:14am On Feb 08, 2021
Ogbeni, discard her. She once said she has no feelings for you anymore, do you think that has changed or would change? use your head, Mister; don't think with your John Thomas. She's obviously using you as a way out of her problem. Why will she be cohabiting with a man and be refusing sex when they are not blood relatives. Doesn't she have female friends, and families. She's living a hypothetical life, a changed person (born-again Christian) will not think of staying with a man that is not her husband. Anyway, it's you I will blame 'cause you shouldn't have allowed that nonsense in the first place. You're simply a fornicator, never think you are different from men who sleeps around. If Konji is worrying you, go and marry, after all, you're not a kid. I wish you well.

3 Likes

Re: What Do I Do With This Girl? Advice Needed! by Jeff121212: 9:26am On Feb 08, 2021
Thanks guys, I appreciate the advice(s) so far.
I'll act accordingly

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do With This Girl? Advice Needed! by Collegelove: 9:28am On Feb 08, 2021
Jeff121212:
Guys I'm pretty popular on nairaland but to avoid banters, I created this account. Do pardon my typos and mistakes, I'll try to be as brief as possible.

I dated this girl for like a year and during that period we sure did have intercourse frequently. After a while we broke up because according to her, she lost feelings for me. I pleaded but she insisted that her decision was absolute so I let it slide.

Recently, I became better than I was financially, way better. I wouldn't want to attribute her coming back to it but she did come back and we got talking again.

About a month ago she said she had accomodation issues and pleaded to move in with me. I obliged. We became as close as we were when we were dating (,or so it seems to me).

I noticed that she changed churches and she is more fervent now. Although it didn't change much, we still do get intimate in the heat of it but for about a week or so now, she refused to give in to my advances. I confronted her and she said her pastor asked her not to.

Now the issue is I'm a one woman man who doesn't believe in philandering (sleeping around). Coupled with her living with me, I'm lost as to how to address this issue. I need suggestions guys, I really do like her and would love to settle down with her (God willing).

Thanks Guys
You know what to do? Invite another woman to your house and she will go gaga.

2 Likes

Re: What Do I Do With This Girl? Advice Needed! by Dreyton36: 9:37am On Feb 08, 2021
Alaye na konji dey do you, no be love

She don already tell you say she no get feelings for you again you still they force things to happen

Just dey fvck ur once in a while fvck in peace

Get yourself another woman , women plenty pass men for this life, choose someone else

You actually thought letting her into your home will make her love you more but it didn't , which means she's moved on with her life

And for her to even move into your home , that means she's not even clean , take your time and put her to test. E go shock you say she they collect coded gbola steady

Chuch goer ko , Churchill goer ni undecided

Y'all giving these cooperate bitchesssss much importance
Alaye go into the world and multiply

When you bring about 10 different girls come house fvck dem make them scream louder than China speaker , she sef go crave for your attention badly

Lights up my kpoli in peace

3 Likes

Re: What Do I Do With This Girl? Advice Needed! by Collegelove: 9:38am On Feb 08, 2021
zealousayo:
Ogbeni, discard her. She once said she has no feelings for you anymore, do you think that has changed or would change? use your head, Mister; don't think with your John Thomas. She's obviously using you as a way out of her problem. Why will she be cohabiting with a man and be refusing sex when they are not blood relatives. Doesn't she have female friends, and families. She's living a hypothetical life, a changed person (born-again Christian) will not think of staying with a man that is not her husband. Anyway, it's you I will blame 'cause you shouldn't have allowed that nonsense in the first place. You're simply a fornicator, never think you are different from men who sleeps around. If Konji is worrying you, go and marry, after all, you're not a kid. I wish you well.
Yeah, that's very true. I wonder why he bothers so much about this chick. He's supposed to be sleeping with the girl whenever he wants. A woman cannot be living with me without sex. A lady even slept with me after reading three pages of my book. cheesy

Women love sex a lot but as a man, you need to make them want it. grin

2 Likes

Re: What Do I Do With This Girl? Advice Needed! by zealousayo(m): 9:49am On Feb 08, 2021
Shelumiel:
Yes I am a Christian. But I do not preach. I just like to tell it the way I see it.

Ok, that's good. But I think that piece of advice you gave the op is not in line with Christianity. Both of them shouldn't be living together as they are not married to each other.
Re: What Do I Do With This Girl? Advice Needed! by Shelumiel: 9:51am On Feb 08, 2021
zealousayo:

Ok, that's good. But I think that piece of advice you gave the op is not in line with Christianity. Both of them shouldn't be living together as they are not married to each other.
True, but who am I to condemn them if they can abstain and live celibate. Or you do not think that is possible?
Re: What Do I Do With This Girl? Advice Needed! by lenghtinny(m): 10:09am On Feb 08, 2021
You need advice on how to ge5 into her pants or what.....

Na woman wey you never marry dey give you running stomach like this
Re: What Do I Do With This Girl? Advice Needed! by Isokoson1: 10:13am On Feb 08, 2021
Another simp like me

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do With This Girl? Advice Needed! by Reasonwithme2(m): 10:57am On Feb 08, 2021
Jeff121212:
Guys I'm pretty popular on nairaland but to avoid banters, I created this account. Do pardon my typos and mistakes, I'll try to be as brief as possible.

I dated this girl for like a year and during that period we sure did have intercourse frequently. After a while we broke up because according to her, she lost feelings for me. I pleaded but she insisted that her decision was absolute so I let it slide.

Recently, I became better than I was financially, way better. I wouldn't want to attribute her coming back to it but she did come back and we got talking again.

About a month ago she said she had accomodation issues and pleaded to move in with me. I obliged. We became as close as we were when we were dating (,or so it seems to me).

I noticed that she changed churches and she is more fervent now. Although it didn't change much, we still do get intimate in the heat of it but for about a week or so now, she refused to give in to my advances. I confronted her and she said her pastor asked her not to.

Now the issue is I'm a one woman man who doesn't believe in philandering (sleeping around). Coupled with her living with me, I'm lost as to how to address this issue. I need suggestions guys, I really do like her and would love to settle down with her (God willing).

Thanks Guys
The best way to avoid temptations, is to avoid occasion that lead to it. You guys cannot stay together under one roof and expect not to be tempted. If she doesn't want it, what you need to do, is to define what ever you guys have, if you guys are not in line, then you don't stay together

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do With This Girl? Advice Needed! by Icyexpressions: 11:37am On Feb 08, 2021
Lol. Baba God abegz gimme money and sense together.

Don't give me sese without money and sense without money.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do I Do With This Girl? Advice Needed! by SpicyMimi(f): 11:51am On Feb 08, 2021
Jeff121212:

Thanks Guys
Marry her! Stop wasting her time and stop fornicating.
Re: What Do I Do With This Girl? Advice Needed! by Nobody: 12:03pm On Feb 08, 2021
Jeff121212:

She's in her mid twenties and she said she doesn't want to settle down until she starts her business and gets it running.
Broda.. Anaconda open mouth u put head inside? E nor shock u how ahe take come back when ur stew finally done? Make una dey try near God small na... she dey follow up on her previous mission and when she's done with u maybe u go learn ur lessons. I pray u don't learn it the hard way tho. Lool and u for really settle down with babe when gbes leave u for no tangible reason only tp resurface when everywhere stew These guys will never learn sha grin

2 Likes

Re: What Do I Do With This Girl? Advice Needed! by Nobody: 12:03pm On Feb 08, 2021
SpicyMimi:

Marry her! Stop wasting her time and stop fornicating.
Keep kwayet there.. na so them dey marry?

2 Likes

Re: What Do I Do With This Girl? Advice Needed! by Boxer007(m): 12:04pm On Feb 08, 2021
Jeff121212:

Thanks Guys

Bro juss gimmme her nomba so I can tell u was wrong wit her
Re: What Do I Do With This Girl? Advice Needed! by Nobody: 12:08pm On Feb 08, 2021
Kirkman:
beehivedata has summarized it all. That girl is just a parasitic leech out to use you and dump you for a 2nd time. Don't make a big mistake by letting her use your head and play with your emotions. Do away with her, once she gets what she wants she will japa. There are other ladies out there to choose from. Jeff121212 give yourself brain, don't let the Redpillers come for your head.
Its already too late that man is lost

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do With This Girl? Advice Needed! by coming2america: 12:21pm On Feb 08, 2021
Jeff121212:

Thanks Guys

These are all the guys whosay they are red pill, who keep abusing their fellow guys as simp, calling men simp,simp everywhere, once someone makes a post concerning a woman. Meanwhile, they are the real.simps, when they have a problem with their simping lifestyle, they go create a new account because of shame, so they wont be laughrd at, by their fellow red pill association

What have you shared here, that is so weired that you have to go create a new account, if not that you keep abusing people and calling them simp, and you are now ashamed of your own experience.

Now see your simping life?

2 Likes

Re: What Do I Do With This Girl? Advice Needed! by Iamagoodgirll: 12:40pm On Feb 08, 2021
see let's put sentiment apart in this issue
first the girl broke up with op with reasons that she lost feelings for him, Op on the other hand wasn't doing well financially but he love the girl.
the girl might have seen or heard he's balling now decided to come back to him with a story of having accommodation issue.

the questions is don't she have other relatives and girlfriends? how would you have accommodation problem and the only person you can think of is a man the one you broke up with if you don't know he will gladly accept you because of love and other reason

why didn't she meet her pastor when she had accommodation problem, why did her pastor allowed her staying with a man that's not her husband but instructing her not to have sex with op anymore.
Op your girl doesn't love you but using you, the truth you should know is that her pastor didn't tell her anything concerning the sex life and he's not even aware she is staying with a man. your girl is seeing someone else

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do With This Girl? Advice Needed! by Oturatetuala(m): 12:50pm On Feb 08, 2021
Life and walaha sha

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do With This Girl? Advice Needed! by Kirkman: 2:56pm On Feb 08, 2021
dairykidd:

Its already too late that man is lost
Leave bros o! When she wrecks him to his barest bone, then he will bring part 2 of his story "Had I known" for us on nairaland here to read.
Re: What Do I Do With This Girl? Advice Needed! by Nobody: 2:59pm On Feb 08, 2021
Kirkman:

Leave bros o! When she wrecks him to his barest bone, then he will bring part 2 of his story "Had I known" for us on nairaland here to read.
That na if him no dey hospital bed sha about to kpeme

2 Likes

Re: What Do I Do With This Girl? Advice Needed! by Kirkman: 2:59pm On Feb 08, 2021
Iamagoodgirll:
see let's put sentiment apart in this issue
first the girl broke up with op with reasons that she lost feelings for him, Op on the other hand wasn't doing well financially but he love the girl.
the girl might have seen or heard he's balling now decided to come back to him with a story of having accommodation issue.

the questions is don't she have other relatives and girlfriends? how would you have accommodation problem and the only person you can think of is a man the one you broke up with if you don't know he will gladly accept you because of love and other reason

why didn't she meet her pastor when she had accommodation problem, why did her pastor allowed her staying with a man that's not her husband but instructing her not to have sex with op anymore.
Op your girl doesn't love you but using you, the truth you should know is that her pastor didn't tell her anything concerning the sex life and he's not even aware she is staying with a man. your girl is seeing someone else
For the finesse of your comment;

Re: What Do I Do With This Girl? Advice Needed! by Iamagoodgirll: 3:09pm On Feb 08, 2021
Kirkman:
For the finesse of your comment;
lol will appreciate that
Re: What Do I Do With This Girl? Advice Needed! by daddio(m): 3:23pm On Feb 08, 2021
Jeff121212:

Did I forget to mention that I'm literally footing all her bills?
We're both adults, she doesn't let me even talk to other ladies without getting jealous. How am I supposed to handle my urges?

Try to get her a room if you can afford it, she shouldn't be your priority. Let her start her business. Look for fun elsewhere.

If care is not taken, she'll make you cry again.

What if things should go down again, then her feelings for you will die.

You are the one in love.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Backside Challenge / Is This Girl Obsessed With Me Or Love? / Pls Help! My Girlfriend's Family Are Showing Me Olosho Vibes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.