Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,562 members, 7,861,659 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:26 PM

What Do I Do With This Girl? Advice Needed! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do I Do With This Girl? Advice Needed! (4758 Views)

I Can't Get Enough Of This Girl; Advice Please / I Want To Break Up With My Girl; Advice Needed. / I'm About To Propose To My Sales Girl, Advice Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do I Do With This Girl? Advice Needed! by ayterajah(m): 3:28pm On Feb 08, 2021
Guy... This is a sensitive matter .... I will advice you take your stand .... Wedding or just sex .... anything apart from that cut the ties
Re: What Do I Do With This Girl? Advice Needed! by dannex4adx(m): 3:30pm On Feb 08, 2021
Jeff121212:

She's in her mid twenties and she said she doesn't want to settle down until she starts her business and gets it running.

Do the right thing and stop looting her shop.
Re: What Do I Do With This Girl? Advice Needed! by anochuko01(m): 3:34pm On Feb 08, 2021
femi4:
Stop fornicating!
She wanted to stop but you are just a bad influence on her making her submit to her weaknesses

stop talking like a clown jaree. Why stay with a single guy who youve once dated and had sex with
does that make any sense to you
i am against him demanding sex from her, but she's simply exposing herself to immorality
Re: What Do I Do With This Girl? Advice Needed! by Xtopherprince(m): 6:27pm On Feb 08, 2021
femi4:
Idiot!

Why cohabiting with a lady? That's a stupid question to ask

Your papa
Re: What Do I Do With This Girl? Advice Needed! by BlueAir: 6:37pm On Feb 08, 2021
sad U forgot to add his mama join. He's just talking like a pained idioot
Xtopherprince:

Your papa
Re: What Do I Do With This Girl? Advice Needed! by VanillaIyce(f): 7:26pm On Feb 08, 2021
Jeff121212:
Guys I'm pretty popular on nairaland but to avoid banters, I created this account. Do pardon my typos and mistakes, I'll try to be as brief as possible.

I dated this girl for like a year and during that period we sure did have intercourse frequently. After a while we broke up because according to her, she lost feelings for me. I pleaded but she insisted that her decision was absolute so I let it slide.

Recently, I became better than I was financially, way better. I wouldn't want to attribute her coming back to it but she did come back and we got talking again.

About a month ago she said she had accomodation issues and pleaded to move in with me. I obliged. We became as close as we were when we were dating (,or so it seems to me).

I noticed that she changed churches and she is more fervent now. Although it didn't change much, we still do get intimate in the heat of it but for about a week or so now, she refused to give in to my advances. I confronted her and she said her pastor asked her not to.

Now the issue is I'm a one woman man who doesn't believe in philandering (sleeping around). Coupled with her living with me, I'm lost as to how to address this issue. I need suggestions guys, I really do like her and would love to settle down with her (God willing).

Thanks Guys
It's possible she is really done and only slept with you those times to cement her stay with you..if you can help her get a place, please do and save yourselves heart wahala.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do Muslims Hausa Girls Do Christian Guys? / How Do People Make It In Nigeria?? / Have You Ever Bang A Woman You Are Not Dating

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.