Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,459 members, 7,958,379 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:32 PM

I Like This Guy So Much But I Need Help Not To Show It Too Much.please Advice Me - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Like This Guy So Much But I Need Help Not To Show It Too Much.please Advice Me (88848 Views)

Why Do Ladies Suddenly Loose Virginity To Another Guy So Quickly? / LMAO Why This Guy So Petty Though? Pic / "Name Anything You Want... "- Lady Promises A Guy So Many Sex For Iphone8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Re: I Like This Guy So Much But I Need Help Not To Show It Too Much.please Advice Me by AlphaTaikun: 1:12pm On Feb 28, 2022
Cerebellum:
See This one

Next topic be say "The guy i love is a Rapist, pls help"!

That's how we sweet guys Bleep girls like you and move on, then after that, we give you emotional trauma you can't bear

I hope it end in tearsgrin

Lol... Due dilligence.
Re: I Like This Guy So Much But I Need Help Not To Show It Too Much.please Advice Me by hardbody: 9:21am On Apr 14, 2022
Did this meeting ever happen and how did it pan out? I came late to this party and just curious.
Re: I Like This Guy So Much But I Need Help Not To Show It Too Much.please Advice Me by theTranslator: 12:19am On Apr 17, 2022
MeghaneMorgane:

It is his line to say not mine. After he says it, I'll say it too. I'm ready to make it very easy for him. But at least he has to play his part as the man. I won't take his lines or take his roles.
how is it going now sis? smiley
Curious to know

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

10 Ways Ladies Act To Avoid Sex When They Visit Guys / Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love / I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.