Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,896 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

I Like This Guy So Much But I Need Help Not To Show It Too Much.please Advice Me - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Like This Guy So Much But I Need Help Not To Show It Too Much.please Advice Me (87883 Views)

Why Do Ladies Suddenly Loose Virginity To Another Guy So Quickly? / LMAO Why This Guy So Petty Though? Pic / "Name Anything You Want... "- Lady Promises A Guy So Many Sex For Iphone8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Like This Guy So Much But I Need Help Not To Show It Too Much.please Advice Me by Nobody: 8:09am On Feb 13, 2021
MeghaneMorgane:

It won't be difficult for me. I have a good job.

kiss kiss kiss you gorrit baby!

1 Like

Re: I Like This Guy So Much But I Need Help Not To Show It Too Much.please Advice Me by Odafezino: 8:19am On Feb 13, 2021
if You like him. its ok to show it.
i wouldn't want to travel to meet someone, then i sense dislike.
he might withdraw from u.
just be ursef.

3 Likes

Re: I Like This Guy So Much But I Need Help Not To Show It Too Much.please Advice Me by favour32(m): 8:20am On Feb 13, 2021
OlawaleBammie:

The future is female looto grin grin, dont mind that teenager.

Na my gf i pity because me bn dey wait for wen bible talk say seven women go dey drag one man grin grin grin grin grin, even we wey no fine, we go still get like eleven women grin maybe na dat tym the females wil be the future we never know grin
My man we dey vibrate the same frequency.
The time wey bible talk na now.
Just hold ya side,you go dey see how females dey rush you as flies dey rush wetin sweet grin.
Na only males fit help dem now na to dey marry dem in multiples or many nor go ever marry.
If each man marry three wives now,the females wey go remain go boku.
E get why.
Nor mind those wey say the future na female....na females train dem.
Re: I Like This Guy So Much But I Need Help Not To Show It Too Much.please Advice Me by OlawaleBammie: 8:36am On Feb 13, 2021
favour32:

My man we dey vibrate the same frequency.
The time wey bible talk na now.
Just hold ya side,you go dey see how females dey rush you as flies dey rush wetin sweet grin.
Na only males fit help dem now na to dey marry dem in multiples or many nor go ever marry.
If each man marry three wives now,the females wey go remain go boku.
E get why.
Nor mind those wey say the future na female....na females train dem.

Dem be Products of single motherism grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Like This Guy So Much But I Need Help Not To Show It Too Much.please Advice Me by MeghaneMorgane(f): 9:08am On Feb 13, 2021
Alexxien:

Ok. I too am quite in your position grin, anyway,I wish you good luck.

Thanks, goodluck to you too.
Re: I Like This Guy So Much But I Need Help Not To Show It Too Much.please Advice Me by MeghaneMorgane(f): 9:10am On Feb 13, 2021
cho25bc:

Hope this is not saphiere or Zzor? The future is female crooner? If so, no need to hide your identity.

Since both of you are mature adults,and you both like each other,i dont see any reason why you should restrain yourself from showing your affections to him. If he takes you for granted,then it's his loss. All you need do is to be careful with him and dont give him your all. Dont pretend or conceal your feelings for him because you are scared of being taken for granted. In the end,it doesnt pay. You will just keep suffering in silence. Just take your time to know him better and dont let him in all the way. If he asks for a relationship and you want him badly too,give him a try while finding out more about him before committing yourself fully into his hands. Cheers.

Thanks I appreciate. This is not Zzor or the "the future is female." I'm also not a feminist but I appreciate when guys respect me.

1 Like

Re: I Like This Guy So Much But I Need Help Not To Show It Too Much.please Advice Me by MeghaneMorgane(f): 9:11am On Feb 13, 2021
DedeNkem:

When you meet him, be yourself and don't pretend. If you feel he's your type, I don't see anything wrong in showing him you like him in a mature way. As long as you don't jump into bed with him immediately, you would be fine.

Men love to meet a woman who likes them. So don't worry.

Thanks for the advice.

1 Like

Re: I Like This Guy So Much But I Need Help Not To Show It Too Much.please Advice Me by MeghaneMorgane(f): 9:12am On Feb 13, 2021
123huawei:
With all this ,either or not the guy might have known you really love because not until you see him to try hide the feeling but your conversation,chatting and the way you quickly rush to reply him might have shown him 90% of your feelings..... Advice just pray he should be Godsend to your hearts]

Thanks. I appreciate.
Re: I Like This Guy So Much But I Need Help Not To Show It Too Much.please Advice Me by PrinceGallant: 9:26am On Feb 13, 2021
Have you called him on video call, asked him to walk and match. Wait till he comes before you fall head and heel.
Re: I Like This Guy So Much But I Need Help Not To Show It Too Much.please Advice Me by godliman: 9:30am On Feb 13, 2021
This is how ladies make themselves cheap. A man you ve not seen in life you re already madly in love with, may be he will have his way with you u if he wants. He may even be a dwarf who knows. Every girl who loses her virginity before married was either raped or have floppy brain. Strong girls keep their hearts in iron cages and their legs chained till marriage.

1 Like

Re: I Like This Guy So Much But I Need Help Not To Show It Too Much.please Advice Me by coolhumble(m): 9:33am On Feb 13, 2021
Be real, be you, play no games and keep no secret.

MeghaneMorgane:
Hi,
Please I recently created this account to avoid people knowing me as I am an active member.

Now I met a handsome young man through a professional group chat. One time I posted a message on the group, he went to check my dp and sent me a message afterwards. He is in his 30s and I'm in my 20s He asked me if I was married, I said no. I asked the same question he said no, and then he started to show so much interest in me. He went straight to the point about wanting something serious and wanting to know me better. We chatted for some days exchanged pictures and then I proposed we meet in person. Like joke, in less than a week of chatting the guy is coming to my city to see me.

I'm now beginning to realise that maybe this guy is not joking. Because of how serious he is, I am beginning to like him. I didn't read any meaning to our conversations when it initially started but now, it is like I'm falling head over heels for him. I'm trying to restrain not to show him that I like him too much so that he will not come and take me for granted. I am not being difficult but I'm just being cautious. But the problem now is that it is getting harder and harder to restrain myself by the day. Please I need advise on how not to show this guy that I like him too much.

PS: Please nobody should insult me. Just advice me. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: I Like This Guy So Much But I Need Help Not To Show It Too Much.please Advice Me by Davesaves(m): 9:58am On Feb 13, 2021
MeghaneMorgane:

He wants something serious. By the way, I'm a decent lady. I will not allow him have sex with me at least until he has paid my brideprice and that's if it works.
what if after paying ur bride price and the first time u let him have sex with u, u discover he has a small dick or doesn't last in bed. what would u do?
Re: I Like This Guy So Much But I Need Help Not To Show It Too Much.please Advice Me by Davesaves(m): 10:01am On Feb 13, 2021
mariahAngel:

You're welcome dear.

Just enjoy the excitement and get to know him more.
Most importantly, ask God to guide you so that you don't make a mistake that you'd regret for the rest of your life.
this ur advice is somehow o. what if she ends up not letting him have sex with her as u have adviced and after the wedding she finds out that he has a small dick and can barely last 2 mins in bed. what would she do?
Re: I Like This Guy So Much But I Need Help Not To Show It Too Much.please Advice Me by Davesaves(m): 10:03am On Feb 13, 2021
MeghaneMorgane:

It is his line to say not mine. After he says it, I'll say it too. I'm ready to make it very easy for him. But at least he has to play his part as the man. I won't take his lines or take his roles.
thought u ladies are feminists.. u know, no gender roles

1 Like

Re: I Like This Guy So Much But I Need Help Not To Show It Too Much.please Advice Me by kushme: 10:15am On Feb 13, 2021
MeghaneMorgane:

Thanks for the advice. I have already planned places we can go and have fun and see around my city. But I need to do things that will not allow the guy know that I like him too much .

What the hell is wrong with homo sapiens, they always try to act smart just to complicate simple things. Why do we always pretend or look for ways to slow down on things we like..
No one is saying not to take precautions, but try to be real to your feelings(suffering/pleasure).
Oh, I almost forgot, you probably won't be looking real(cos, makeup and all that) on your first day/date.

So, what would you know about realness?

Tell him and show him you truly like him, it doesn't change who you are or what you feel. And if the guy is a sentient, he would respect that.

Be careful when you use the head to play games over heart desires.

I have little experience on this lovey dovey thing.

The girl came up straight after all the drama and said she's staying cos she loves me. I respected her for that. We are still together.

1 Like

Re: I Like This Guy So Much But I Need Help Not To Show It Too Much.please Advice Me by Davesaves(m): 10:23am On Feb 13, 2021
Amanee:

Someone that has time to be going through people's display pictures on a group chat, is a fuckboy

He will sleep with you and dump you, shine your eyes and don't be deceived by sweet nothings
u really need to change this ur mentality.. a lot of people has met their spouses through social media. there are still good people out there.

let me shock u.. most of the good and decent guys don't really have the morale to approach women physically, so they would rather chat wit u on social media until they are comfortable enough to meet u in person. and once they finally have u, they will be stuck with u cos they know how difficult it is for them to approach women
Re: I Like This Guy So Much But I Need Help Not To Show It Too Much.please Advice Me by Davesaves(m): 10:26am On Feb 13, 2021
Zzor:
I'm not the one,besides I can never show a man I love him no matter the feelings, they will mess you up if they noticed you've got such feelings for them, I don't give clue at all in fact I usually make it very hard for any man I like to approach me.
Pray u don't end up with the one u don't like
Re: I Like This Guy So Much But I Need Help Not To Show It Too Much.please Advice Me by Mikester: 10:29am On Feb 13, 2021
deni2002:

I like your reply

Thank you
Re: I Like This Guy So Much But I Need Help Not To Show It Too Much.please Advice Me by Cheeryfeet: 11:04am On Feb 13, 2021
Nne you are long gone. So just enjoy it while it lasts. It's one of those beautiful moments in life.
Re: I Like This Guy So Much But I Need Help Not To Show It Too Much.please Advice Me by Amanee(f): 11:28am On Feb 13, 2021
Davesaves:
u really need to change this ur mentality.. a lot of people has met their spouses through social media. there are still good people out there.

let me shock u.. most of the good and decent guys don't really have the morale to approach women physically, so they would rather chat wit u on social media until they are comfortable enough to meet u in person. and once they finally have u, they will be stuck with u cos they know how difficult it is for them to approach women

They don't have the morale but they have time to be going through people's pictures on a group chat? Fat chance of them being good guys
Re: I Like This Guy So Much But I Need Help Not To Show It Too Much.please Advice Me by maxlo: 11:59am On Feb 13, 2021
Let him do most of the talking and just flow along but above all don't have sex with him.
Re: I Like This Guy So Much But I Need Help Not To Show It Too Much.please Advice Me by Welcum: 2:54pm On Feb 13, 2021
Mikester:
For a start

- Be attractive
- Maintain eye contact with him
- Be yourself and don't smile too much
- Try to be fun and exciting. Don't act dull
- Be humble and feminine
- Show initiative in your conversation
- and the most important, don't demand for money. Let him give you from his own will

But be calm and keep the butterflies in your stomach under control

Re: I Like This Guy So Much But I Need Help Not To Show It Too Much.please Advice Me by Nobody: 3:10pm On Feb 13, 2021
Davesaves:
Pray u don't end up with the one u don't like
If he has plenty money that will never finish no problem
Re: I Like This Guy So Much But I Need Help Not To Show It Too Much.please Advice Me by Sunnystooth(m): 4:32pm On Feb 13, 2021
MeghaneMorgane:

Back to sender
This kinda response sounds so childish.
Re: I Like This Guy So Much But I Need Help Not To Show It Too Much.please Advice Me by Davesaves(m): 4:38pm On Feb 13, 2021
Zzor:
If he has plenty money that will never finish no problem
U really don't know what u are saying my dear. if u end up in a wrong marriage, u will know that money doesn't really answer all things. Pls endeavor to marry for love. u won't regret it
Re: I Like This Guy So Much But I Need Help Not To Show It Too Much.please Advice Me by Rhea(f): 4:48pm On Feb 13, 2021
MeghaneMorgane:
Hi,
Please I recently created this account to avoid people knowing me as I am an active member.

Now I met a handsome young man through a professional group chat. One time I posted a message on the group, he went to check my dp and sent me a message afterwards. He is in his 30s and I'm in my 20s He asked me if I was married, I said no. I asked the same question he said no, and then he started to show so much interest in me. He went straight to the point about wanting something serious and wanting to know me better. We chatted for some days exchanged pictures and then I proposed we meet in person. Like joke, in less than a week of chatting the guy is coming to my city to see me.

I'm now beginning to realise that maybe this guy is not joking. Because of how serious he is, I am beginning to like him. I didn't read any meaning to our conversations when it initially started but now, it is like I'm falling head over heels for him. I'm trying to restrain not to show him that I like him too much so that he will not come and take me for granted. I am not being difficult but I'm just being cautious. But the problem now is that it is getting harder and harder to restrain myself by the day. Please I need advise on how not to show this guy that I like him too much.

PS: Please nobody should insult me. Just advice me. Thanks.

You are in love with a man you have not met.
Meet the man first, and then re-evaluate your feelings. If they stay the same, then ride on.
Best of luck.

2 Likes

Re: I Like This Guy So Much But I Need Help Not To Show It Too Much.please Advice Me by ttmax09(m): 5:59pm On Feb 13, 2021
OlawaleBammie:

Zzor

Fati2001

Saphire

Onyi22

Chi59

It can not be bukatyne

Prettyprincess

It can not be fatymore

I dont tink its Bola ibadan grin

Talotunku oooo
lol think harder, you almost there.
Re: I Like This Guy So Much But I Need Help Not To Show It Too Much.please Advice Me by mariahAngel(f): 9:55pm On Feb 13, 2021
Davesaves:
this ur advice is somehow o. what if she ends up not letting him have sex with her as u have adviced and after the wedding she finds out that he has a small dick and can barely last 2 mins in bed. what would she do?

You're right.

She should go about testing dykes like the picture below...until she finds the perfect one smiley

Re: I Like This Guy So Much But I Need Help Not To Show It Too Much.please Advice Me by Mertedesigns: 9:17am On Feb 14, 2021
Oh cool
MeghaneMorgane:

He will come in the morning and go in the evening. Our cities is about 4 hours distance.
Re: I Like This Guy So Much But I Need Help Not To Show It Too Much.please Advice Me by angelfallz(m): 7:12am On Feb 16, 2021
Wow, so how do you intend to get married then?

Zzor:
I'm not the one,besides I can never show a man I love him no matter the feelings, they will mess you up if they noticed you've got such feelings for them, I don't give clue at all in fact I usually make it very hard for any man I like to approach me.
Re: I Like This Guy So Much But I Need Help Not To Show It Too Much.please Advice Me by Davesaves(m): 1:04pm On Feb 16, 2021
mariahAngel:

You're right.

She should go about testing dykes like the picture below...until she finds the perfect one smiley
that's not what i'm saying. but it's better u test and know what u are going to commit to for the rest of ur life
Re: I Like This Guy So Much But I Need Help Not To Show It Too Much.please Advice Me by cho25bc(f): 2:59am On Feb 18, 2021
MeghaneMorgane:

Thanks I appreciate. This is not Zzor or the "the future is female." I'm also not a feminist but I appreciate when guys respect me.
Lol. Im a lady

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage / Hot ‘lovers’ Turn Cars Into Sex Spots In Lagos / When The Woman Is On Top (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.